• Advertisement
    

DailyExcuses - Part #94

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Postby queentee20 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:11 pm

Idkhihello wrote:Did anyone see Missy's hairy armpits at 5:17 in today's vlog?!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Body hair is natural. So what
queentee20
Informer
 
Posts: 396
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:56 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2483 times

Advertisement

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Postby coolusername1236 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:14 pm

Sorry if someone else hasn't said this yet, I haven't read the forum just yet.

Their top secret project is obviously a calender. "That's what happens when you work with kids!" No that's what happens when you work with a bad child like Ollie. Did anyone see Ollie's angry looking face when they were singing the song in the car!? Talk about terrifying! I thought Missy's outfit with the straw had was really cute!
coolusername1236
Talker
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 419 times

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Postby KaterTot » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:15 pm

onbreak wrote:Extensions.
I think his speech is from his parents and their weird ness.
Missy obviously has speech issues and she moves her mouth weirdly when she talks. Bryan is a lazy talker. Ea-n (eating) for example

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk



That's an Idaho, Utah accent. (Maybe PNW? It is called a Glottal Stop. British people have it too but when in America it's without their cool accent so I think that makes it sound really stupid.
I am way down here in the South so I have room to talk about accents. We do drop our ing when speaking a lot. ) But I noticed a lot of the Griffiths do it too as well as a lot of YouTubers from those areas. I have a friend from Oregon that speaks that way but she was raised in Utah. If you listen you won't be able to ignore it anymore. It's very annoying. Like the buh-un for button. I think accents are neat but not if you are just leaving out syllables. It sounds like they tripped while speaking and interrupted their word. :D
User avatar
KaterTot
Informer
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:42 pm
Has thanked: 467 times
Been thanked: 2066 times

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Postby KaterTot » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:25 pm

Playsinrain wrote:
KaterTot wrote:Their show has turned into a Nickelodeon show except for the Nick Jr episodes with pancakes and large animal heads.
Ollie's speech seems to be getting worse instead of better. He can't even pronounce horse. I wonder if eventually, when Ollie goes 2 days a week like a month in a row, if the teachers will be around him enough to say something. Do they have parent teacher conferences in preschool? It's a strange speech impediment. It's like he has no idea how the word sounds and just gives it his best show. Like strawben for strawberry.


I'm still firmly team hearing loss. I don't think the child can hear properly to be able to understand what's being said too him. Hence the reason why parroted lines are so hard for him. He "acts" so terribly bc he cannot understand a line repeated to him, at least not on the first try. The ending all words with the "den" sound has been going on forever now, like i think we were talking about that when they lived in the old house!! If he were worked with or could hear properly i feel like he would have dropped that habit a long time ago.



I have wondered that as it seems he concentrates heavily on someone speaking to him and he just makes up endings to words but I don't think it is profound yet if he does. I mean I really haven't noticed if he has the TV up at extra loud volumes or speaks loudly all the time (I mean shouting). Definitely something they should ask their Pediatrician about. I am astounded when it's not brought up by the Doctor. They have to notice within a few seconds of him speaking that he needs speech therapy or something. But with Missy's speech impediment and Bryan's weirdness they probably are just oblivious that he is not developing right in that area. Finn is starting to jabber and has a couple of words but I am amazed at how many 2 yr old YouTube kids aren't speaking. Most kids and my own had a lot of words by 2. The ones I knew who didn't were more rare and either ended up being on the spectrum or just late bloomers but it's so common now.
User avatar
KaterTot
Informer
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:42 pm
Has thanked: 467 times
Been thanked: 2066 times

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Postby usernamessuck » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:30 pm

I just listened to the song, and I had captions on for the vlog. So, I knew he was trying to say shield, but when I was just listening without the lyrics in front of me, I swear it sounds like he says shoe. I don't know why I find that so funny, but it's like I picture Bryan handing Ollie a shoe and just looking at him and saying "Yeah, we'll be fine." And I think that is so funny..yall I'm having a DAY.
usernamessuck
Informer
 
Posts: 404
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:31 am
Has thanked: 1365 times
Been thanked: 2337 times

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Postby 100midas » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:58 pm

Theirmom wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
KaterTot wrote:Their show has turned into a Nickelodeon show except for the Nick Jr episodes with pancakes and large animal heads.
Ollie's speech seems to be getting worse instead of better. He can't even pronounce horse. I wonder if eventually, when Ollie goes 2 days a week like a month in a row, if the teachers will be around him enough to say something. Do they have parent teacher conferences in preschool? It's a strange speech impediment. It's like he has no idea how the word sounds and just gives it his best show. Like strawben for strawberry.


I'm still firmly team hearing loss. I don't think the child can hear properly to be able to understand what's being said too him. Hence the reason why parroted lines are so hard for him. He "acts" so terribly bc he cannot understand a line repeated to him, at least not on the first try. The ending all words with the "den" sound has been going on forever now, like i think we were talking about that when they lived in the old house!! If he were worked with or could hear properly i feel like he would have dropped that habit a long time ago.


If it were hearing loss, it doesn't explain why Finn is a bit behind as well. Which he most definitely is. He should have more words than "Yeah", "No", and family member names by now. He'll be two in a few weeks. He should have 2-4 word sentences at this point, but he's all mumbles and gibberish like Ollie is too.
I honestly think it comes down to nobody talking to them on a regular basis.


I thought I was the only one who was noticing that Finn doesn't say many words. Even when Ollie was 2 (I just went back and checked Missy's video) he was putting 2-3 words together (or at least that's what she claimed). If Finn's speech turns out like Ollie's a year or two down the line then I think we'll safely be able to say that the cause of their issues is Bryan and Missy. I already think Ollie's "den" endings are caused by them (if you pay attention, "morn-in", "ea-in", and "play-in" are all part of their daily vocabulary). And as lazy as they are I think it's safe to guess that they don't spend time sounding out words for either kid. Hopefully they'll both improve as they get older and spend more time out in the world. Ollie's has already improved (Last week I watched a vlog from last September and he was like 90% unintelligible. Now, personally, I think most of what he says unprompted is understandable even if it's not perfect, and the "den" endings are less pronounced).


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
User avatar
100midas
Talker
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:42 am
Has thanked: 2441 times
Been thanked: 1767 times

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Postby spooky » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:24 pm

I sure hope they don't say the Westwood earthquake was so scary/terrifying earthquake/trapped in building because of earthquake, etc., considering what just happened in Mexico City. The Shake Map doesn't show any reporting of shaking the their area (lower right-hand side of the map highlighted in yellow).

A calendar?! These two take themselves so seriously, don't they? I saw Corbin doing his job as Lanning lackey while they were shooting in the playroom...good boy, Corbin, good boy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
spooky
Amateur
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:55 pm
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 459 times

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Postby tintin15 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:40 pm

The Shaytards used to come out with calendars. That's probably why they're doing it.
User avatar
tintin15
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1345
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:06 pm
Has thanked: 239 times
Been thanked: 13416 times

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Postby brownprincess93 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:44 pm

All Bryan needs now is some curlers in his hair - he's such a confused individual it's seriously weird! Missy is married to her best girl friend hahaha All of these photo shoot ideas are clearly from BryLard - he is desperately trying to get more "fans" - I have no clue why anyone would take this many pictures unless they are a professional model!! Listening to Bryan get out of breath as he walks "down" the stairs is really disturbing!! Who gets winded that quickly?? Check out Bryan's "man boobs" in the car hahaha yeah okay they are always starving and never have any food since Missy doesn't cook or prep some meals - ever!!
brownprincess93
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1058
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:16 am
Has thanked: 392 times
Been thanked: 6908 times

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Postby spooky » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:57 pm

Ah, so that's it. Thank you tintin15; never watched the Shaytards so didn't know about the calendars. Did they happen to do a family song too? Ugh, that just sounds silly to type, let alone, actually do.
spooky
Amateur
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:55 pm
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 459 times

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Postby 8elz » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:43 pm

loopdeloop wrote:The fire department came! It was a misunderstanding! But we can't tell you!


Even their fans are like "you never told us why they came?"

They say "we'll find out soon", are they trying to keep their viewers on edge? Lol. Everyone will forget about the fire truck soon when it's obvious their house didn't catch fire or anything


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
8elz
Talker
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:54 pm
Has thanked: 218 times
Been thanked: 1327 times

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Postby onbreak » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:58 pm

spooky wrote:Ah, so that's it. Thank you tintin15; never watched the Shaytards so didn't know about the calendars. Did they happen to do a family song too? Ugh, that just sounds silly to type, let alone, actually do.
They did 'one take sundays' where they all together sang popular songs.. Charlie Puth was the last one I remember

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
User avatar
onbreak
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1153
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:30 am
Has thanked: 4897 times
Been thanked: 6545 times

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Postby Spenlero » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:21 pm

8elz wrote:
loopdeloop wrote:The fire department came! It was a misunderstanding! But we can't tell you!


Even their fans are like "you never told us why they came?"

They say "we'll find out soon", are they trying to keep their viewers on edge? Lol. Everyone will forget about the fire truck soon when it's obvious their house didn't catch fire or anything


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


My guess is that they were setting off fireworks for a July calendar photo, or perhaps they built a campfire for a fall theme. Their neighbors must have reported them to the fire department .
User avatar
Spenlero
Amateur
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:49 pm
Has thanked: 177 times
Been thanked: 201 times

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Postby calliepaige84 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:39 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170920/a78d47a56d6685298ed0adbef51379c0.png[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170920/aedfc377adb05d459fe43d8d3cd9fda3.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170920/b2b5f0351078aee4c920cacbca8c9116.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
calliepaige84
Gossiper
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:24 pm
Has thanked: 3004 times
Been thanked: 2388 times

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Postby Shorty02 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:40 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170920/6ac5ff8d3ad8515e2e3e9125b37b830d.png[/img]

Well your new intro is awful Bryan.

Apparently we're all supposed to agree with everything these vloggers do, and how dare anyone criticize their "art"...ya know, since it's rude.
User avatar
Shorty02
Talker
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:27 pm
Has thanked: 3608 times
Been thanked: 1862 times

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Postby KaterTot » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:52 pm

I am LMAO at him whining that people are "rude" to dislike his art a.k.a his new Nickelodeon Intro. I guess he always got a participation ribbon too and his Mama always told him he was the most handsome and smartest.
What a puss. He needs to get tougher skin if he wants to be in "show business" Bwahahahaha Seriously almost peed myself writing that.
User avatar
KaterTot
Informer
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:42 pm
Has thanked: 467 times
Been thanked: 2066 times

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Postby Shorty02 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:57 pm

If by "branding" he means selling out his family for the almighty dollar, then yes he's the king of branding. Pompous ass...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Shorty02
Talker
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:27 pm
Has thanked: 3608 times
Been thanked: 1862 times

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Postby cat9480 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:00 pm

Pretty rude to steal some else's art and ideas for your own, also...but he has no issue doing that. Fuller House intro, the bumpdate intro they copied from that one mommy blogger when they first started, etc.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cat9480
Gossiper
 
Posts: 604
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:41 pm
Has thanked: 2211 times
Been thanked: 5848 times

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Postby twinklepink88 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:04 pm

Oh dear, putting down art is rude?? We should probably call all the magazines and newspapers and imdb / movie review websites and let them know they need to take down their review sections!! Oh, and disable all the comments!! Who needs feedback or difference of opinion, it's all just haterz.

They are so annoying.
twinklepink88
Amateur
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:48 am
Has thanked: 255 times
Been thanked: 690 times

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Postby KaterTot » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:05 pm

cat9480 wrote:Pretty rude to steal some else's art and ideas for your own, also...but he has no issue doing that. Fuller House intro, the bumpdate intro they copied from that one mommy blogger when they first started, etc.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


BIngo! I had forgotten all about that! At least they could of rented a red convertible and crossed the San Francisco Bridge to pay proper homage.
User avatar
KaterTot
Informer
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:42 pm
Has thanked: 467 times
Been thanked: 2066 times

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Postby natalka81 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:12 pm

"We like to have fun with our boys" says Bryan. Except there's very little in these skit vlogs to indicate that the boys are actually having "fun".
natalka81
Informer
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:27 pm
Has thanked: 2744 times
Been thanked: 2447 times

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Postby onbreak » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:17 pm

KaterTot wrote:
cat9480 wrote:Pretty rude to steal some else's art and ideas for your own, also...but he has no issue doing that. Fuller House intro, the bumpdate intro they copied from that one mommy blogger when they first started, etc.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


BIngo! I had forgotten all about that! At least they could of rented a red convertible and crossed the San Francisco Bridge to pay proper homage.
What ever happen to predictability??

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
User avatar
onbreak
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1153
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:30 am
Has thanked: 4897 times
Been thanked: 6545 times

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Postby cat9480 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:29 pm

onbreak wrote:
KaterTot wrote:
cat9480 wrote:Pretty rude to steal some else's art and ideas for your own, also...but he has no issue doing that. Fuller House intro, the bumpdate intro they copied from that one mommy blogger when they first started, etc.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


BIngo! I had forgotten all about that! At least they could of rented a red convertible and crossed the San Francisco Bridge to pay proper homage.
What ever happen to predictability??

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk


I'm willing to bet this new intro was "inspired" by something out there, we just haven't found it yet. And by "inspired," I mean practically stolen.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cat9480
Gossiper
 
Posts: 604
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:41 pm
Has thanked: 2211 times
Been thanked: 5848 times

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Postby calliepaige84 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:29 pm

ImageImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
calliepaige84
Gossiper
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:24 pm
Has thanked: 3004 times
Been thanked: 2388 times

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Postby MamaJoAnna » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:37 pm

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Image
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 2999
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:45 am
Location: Virginia
Has thanked: 4092 times
Been thanked: 7833 times

Previous

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Playsinrain, queentee20, sb613

  • Advertisement