DailyBranding&Bitching (DailyBumps Part 95)

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBranding&Bitching (DailyBumps Part 95)

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

No offense to anyone here and this isn't the case always but seems like this is the problem with young parents, they don't understand that children have to be taught, they don't just magically learn everything they need to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:No offense to anyone here and this isn't the case always but seems like this is the problem with young parents, they don't understand that children have to be taught, they don't just magically learn everything they need to know.

They arent young.. Just dumb

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

brownprincess93 wrote:I have only one thing to say about today's vlog - pause at 4:48 - can you name about 10 things wrong with this picture? It's like those pics in Cosmo that you find all the things that are different or don't go hahahaha great parenting Dumps!!
I was going to say that the one redeeming factor in that image of the two young children placed in front of the television with uncrustables on a paper plate in the hopes that they would fall asleep was the fact that Ollie had a glass of milk with him. Then I realised it was actually a container of pringles. It is so sad.

Added: I am admittedly a huge Halloween grinch; I never liked it much even as a child, but is it normal to drag out Halloween from October 1st on now? Like every single vlog? Multiple Halloween purchases? All Halloween all the time for 31 days?
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

B&M didn't become parents THAT young. I'm pretty sure they were already approaching their mid-twenties when Ollie was born.

They're lazy and have the mentality of 15-year-olds. They're too young, but not because of their actual ages. Just their mentality.

There are younger parents who are better than them.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

^yes, and unlike their pets, they can't just send the boys off to get trained and not do anything with them themselves and unlike most things in their life, they cant' just buy something to do the work. Kids are ongoing work!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

natalka81 wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:I have only one thing to say about today's vlog - pause at 4:48 - can you name about 10 things wrong with this picture? It's like those pics in Cosmo that you find all the things that are different or don't go hahahaha great parenting Dumps!!
I was going to say that the one redeeming factor in that image of the two young children placed in front of the television with uncrustables on a paper plate in the hopes that they would fall asleep was the fact that Ollie had a glass of milk with him. Then I realised it was actually a container of pringles. It is so sad.

Added: I am admittedly a huge Halloween grinch; I never liked it much even as a child, but is it normal to drag out Halloween from October 1st on now? Like every single vlog? Multiple Halloween purchases? All Halloween all the time for 31 days?
I know! Cullen and Katie went to the pumpkin patch. On October 1, for crying out loud! Any pumpkins they get are going to be mush by Halloween.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

thenightowl wrote:^yes, and unlike their pets, they can't just send the boys off to get trained and not do anything with them themselves and unlike most things in their life, they cant' just buy something to do the work. Kids are ongoing work!

I don't know, they seem to be doing a good job sending them away for training too...Mimi did the last potty training. Lol. They're lazy people!
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

lmmomSD wrote:
natalka81 wrote:

I know! Cullen and Katie went to the pumpkin patch. On October 1, for crying out loud! Any pumpkins they get are going to be mush by Halloween.

You might as well drag Halloween out to get the most out of your decorations if you spent thousands of dollars on them! :roll:
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DailyBranding&Bitching (DailyBumps Part 95)

Unread post by cat9480 »

fossilfinger wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
natalka81 wrote: I was going to say that the one redeeming factor in that image of the two young children placed in front of the television with uncrustables on a paper plate in the hopes that they would fall asleep was the fact that Ollie had a glass of milk with him. Then I realised it was actually a container of pringles. It is so sad.

You might as well drag Halloween out to get the most out of your decorations if you spent thousands of dollars on them! Image
Wonder if they will be throwing an extravagant Halloween party this year...I'm sure they will jump at any excuse to up that decor budget!

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

queentee20 wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:No offense to anyone here and this isn't the case always but seems like this is the problem with young parents, they don't understand that children have to be taught, they don't just magically learn everything they need to know.

I will say, a ton of my cousins became teen parents, about 90% of them... my sister & I are the only ones from the bunch who haven’t yet (she’s 18 so she isn’t in the clear yet)

So I have experience watching how young parents, parent, and yeah they can be lazy as fuck. In fact my uncles & aunts have been raising those babies because my cousins never got over their I NEED TO PARTY LIKE I HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITIES phase. I have a cousin rn who has a 2 month old, but she’s gone out drinking every weekend since the baby was a week old. Lol.... some young parents have the capability to grow the fuck up, but the lannings have not, lets be real here Mimi & Papa do the hard work when it comes to parenting Ollie & Finn
Maybe that's just it, they have enablers. But yeah I've seen young parents actually do really well but I'm also seeing lazy parents who don't understand how to parent.

roseter
Talker
Talker

Unread post by roseter »

No, this is just what happens when stupid people procreate Image

waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

snowbaby95 wrote:
waitwhat wrote:
queentee20 wrote:Sorry for another post I comment as I watch: but at the 11:00 mark or so when Ollie accidentally hits Missy with the bb8’s head, he automatically said sorry... wonder where he learned that from? Mimi?? School?
Whoah....he said SORRY? Oh my god, but I thought the kid was a psychopath who can only play with guns and who has NEVER spoken a single intelligible word and is for sure destined to be expelled and jailed for mass murder by the time he's 12. I mean, that's what the 3 minute clips a day point towards, isn't it? :roll: ;)

Edit: All this to say that you're right about a lot of stuff regarding Daily Bumps but the daily roasting of the 4yo you've never met is pretty damn crazy.
One time saying sorry doesn't erase his pattern of creepy sociopathic behavior, nor does saying one word clearly negate the fact that most of his words are mumbled and/or majorly mispronounced.
Omg take a step back and realize how ridiculous you sound :rofl:
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

cat9480 wrote:
waitwhat wrote:
queentee20 wrote:Sorry for another post I comment as I watch: but at the 11:00 mark or so when Ollie accidentally hits Missy with the bb8’s head, he automatically said sorry... wonder where he learned that from? Mimi?? School?
Whoah....he said SORRY? Oh my god, but I thought the kid was a psychopath who can only play with guns and who has NEVER spoken a single intelligible word and is for sure destined to be expelled and jailed for mass murder by the time he's 12. I mean, that's what the 3 minute clips a day point towards, isn't it? :roll: ;)

Edit: All this to say that you're right about a lot of stuff regarding Daily Bumps but the daily roasting of the 4yo you've never met is pretty damn crazy.
That may be the opinion of some here, but I don't think it's a majority opinion Image And I think most of us are roasting his PARENTS - for not getting his speech evaluated or working with him, for not using a consistent discipline system, for not buying him age-appropriate toys and teaching him other types of non-violent play, etc. Ollie is certainly not a psychopath...but, from what they choose to show us every day, he does seem to be under-parented.

That FOUR YEAR OLD is called names over here on a daily basis, you can pick almost any page. No other YT kid is as obsessed over as Ollie, it's downright disturbing. I get that some of that comes from a place of wanting to criticize his parents but it's just too much.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

queentee20 wrote:

I will say, a ton of my cousins became teen parents, about 90% of them... my sister & I are the only ones from the bunch who haven’t yet (she’s 18 so she isn’t in the clear yet)

So I have experience watching how young parents, parent, and yeah they can be lazy as fuck. In fact my uncles & aunts have been raising those babies because my cousins never got over their I NEED TO PARTY LIKE I HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITIES phase. I have a cousin rn who has a 2 month old, but she’s gone out drinking every weekend since the baby was a week old. Lol.... some young parents have the capability to grow the fuck up, but the lannings have not, lets be real here Mimi & Papa do the hard work when it comes to parenting Ollie & Finn
They’re not young parents though. Just emotionally immature. My husband and I are the same age as them, and our daughter is a month younger than Ollie. Before she was born, I obtained a master’s degree and he had two bachelor’s degrees and a high-paying job. We had both traveled the world and lived (without our parents!) in other countries.

I think that a lot of times people assume that they are teen parents, but they’re not. Not even kind of.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They're getting closer to 30 (OMG!)
I think people just assume they are young because of living in Mimi and Papa's garage, and their emotional immaturity. They are not old, but they're not teen parents.

100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

lmmomSD wrote:They're getting closer to 30 (OMG!)
I think people just assume they are young because of living in Mimi and Papa's garage, and their emotional immaturity. They are not old, but they're not teen parents.

This. It isn't their physical age that makes people say that, it's the teenage mindset. I always forget that they're closer to 30 than 20. Getting married so young might be part of it. That, and their lack of real world experience (no "real" job, no college, millions of dollars every year, hovering parents, etc.).

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

natalka81 wrote:

At my house it's totally normal.. I decorate for Halloween like i do Christmas. I've had most of my Halloween decor up for about a week now.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

waitwhat wrote:
snowbaby95 wrote:
waitwhat wrote: Whoah....he said SORRY? Oh my god, but I thought the kid was a psychopath who can only play with guns and who has NEVER spoken a single intelligible word and is for sure destined to be expelled and jailed for mass murder by the time he's 12. I mean, that's what the 3 minute clips a day point towards, isn't it? :roll: ;)

One time saying sorry doesn't erase his pattern of creepy sociopathic behavior, nor does saying one word clearly negate the fact that most of his words are mumbled and/or majorly mispronounced.
Omg take a step back and realize how ridiculous you sound :rofl:
It doesn't sound ridiculous to me... have you seen how much pleasure that child gets out of pretending to kill people? The look of satisfaction on his face when he pretends to shoot his mother? I mean maybe you are cool with that kinda behavior but killing people isn't a game in my house.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

waitwhat wrote:
cat9480 wrote:
waitwhat wrote: Whoah....he said SORRY? Oh my god, but I thought the kid was a psychopath who can only play with guns and who has NEVER spoken a single intelligible word and is for sure destined to be expelled and jailed for mass murder by the time he's 12. I mean, that's what the 3 minute clips a day point towards, isn't it? :roll: ;)

That may be the opinion of some here, but I don't think it's a majority opinion Image And I think most of us are roasting his PARENTS - for not getting his speech evaluated or working with him, for not using a consistent discipline system, for not buying him age-appropriate toys and teaching him other types of non-violent play, etc. Ollie is certainly not a psychopath...but, from what they choose to show us every day, he does seem to be under-parented.

That FOUR YEAR OLD is called names over here on a daily basis, you can pick almost any page. No other YT kid is as obsessed over as Ollie, it's downright disturbing. I get that some of that comes from a place of wanting to criticize his parents but it's just too much.
Maybe if our opinions of Ollie's brattiness and disturbing behavior upsets you that much you shouldn't read here.. I mean that would solve a lot of your issues you have with us. the majority of us here are disturbed by his actions, and i doubt your posts defending his violent behavior will change our minds.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

queentee20 wrote:

I can see giving young parents a one time pass, as we did with my boyfriend's niece and her daughter on graduation weekend so she could have fun, but it was a one time thing.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”