Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Part 95 - http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=13180
Title credit - spillingthetea

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Baconsgirl

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

These IG posts with June make me laugh. Boy are B&M and C&K going to be disappointed in about 25 years when a Lanning doesn't end up with the cutie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

I think it's stupid how some of you were saying things like "they better not say anything about vegas" or "they better not say anything about Tom Petty". Seriously, I'm sorry but that makes you sound SO low. I think Bryan handled the Vegas situation perfectly. It's like they can never do a single thing right to some of you. I feel like some of you have lives filled with hate. Nice.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

DidEyeSayIt wrote:I think it's stupid how some of you were saying things like "they better not say anything about vegas" or "they better not say anything about Tom Petty". Seriously, I'm sorry but that makes you sound SO low. I think Bryan handled the Vegas situation perfectly. It's like they can never do a single thing right to some of you. I feel like some of you have lives filled with hate. Nice. Image

Um. Except they were praised for how they handled it yesterday. So I guess they CAN do things right for most people here. People didn't want them to make it about them.... which they didn't.

Do you realize your posts attack the posters here as often as they attack Bryan and Missy? If your argument is that they shouldn't bother watching if they are going to hate, then why do you post here? Why don't you foe the commenters you think are too hateful? I fail to see how your daily snark at the posters here is any better than what you think they are doing to B&M.

This is a gossip site. Most people found it and started posting here because it's better than discussing things in the comment section. If you're looking for a lot of DB positivity, you're in the wrong place.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

DidEyeSayIt wrote:I think it's stupid how some of you were saying things like "they better not say anything about vegas" or "they better not say anything about Tom Petty". Seriously, I'm sorry but that makes you sound SO low. I think Bryan handled the Vegas situation perfectly. It's like they can never do a single thing right to some of you. I feel like some of you have lives filled with hate. Nice. Image

i actually praised them for what they added to the vlog about Vegas, and i pretty sure it got a few likes. It's not about them mentioning it, its about how they tend to make everything about themselves. This is the first time they have managed not to do that and i think a lot of us were proud they did it the way they did.
wildwoods
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wildwoods »

So today's vlog... if that were Brian tending to sick Missy and not the other way around he'd definitely have filmed it. Making sure to show off how sick she looked. "Aw babe look at you, you look terrible!" Luckily missy she didn't show sick bryan in bed... he's bad enough to look at as it is

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So who's keeping up with who right now? Are K&C trying to keep up with B&M with the different Halloween costumes every day or is it the other way around? So far Ollie and Finn have 3 costumes each.. these kids won't even realize it's Halloween
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It's strange that Bryan is suddenly sick every morning and needs a "break" from Finn..
Why does Missy take a picture of Ollie EVERY DAY? That seems super excessive to me.
Jesus Christ... Bryan needed 2 kinds of cough drops,dayquil and nyquil, cloroseptic, sleeping pills AND theraflu????????? My god i hope he doesn't take it all at one time. this is a very good reminder at how excessive they are.
Of course Ollie got out of school early today, whats the excuse this time?
What's going on in the yard behind the pool? It's all roped off.. the sod looks like shit too.
Oh look!!! Ollie tried to bite Corbin on the leg. While he was pretending to be a cow. He's gotta be violent somehow no matter what or how he's playing. :roll:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ollie when he was telling Finn bye... "I promise i won't be mean.." and something garbled that sounded like "i don't like bite.." for sure something about biting but i cant understand the first of it. Pretty telling of his actions towards his brother when he's promising him he won't be mean.. I wonder how many times he's had to say that to his brother?
I'm VERY VERY glad they blurred out the faces of the other kids at school. But OMG did you see that kid beside Ollie pulling the snake?????? What the hell??????
Why can't Finn have special time just for him every night? He can't have one on one time with Missy at bedtime unless Ollie isn't there?
Sorry there is just a lot on my mind with this vlog today..
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Playsinrain wrote: Jesus Christ... Bryan needed 2 kinds of cough drops,dayquil and nyquil, cloroseptic, sleeping pills AND theraflu????????? My god i hope he doesn't take it all at one time. this is a very good reminder at how excessive they are. :
That doesn't seem excessive to me. I take DayQuil during the day, NyQuil at night, cough drops if I leave the house, cloroseptic spray at home, and I sip NeoCitron throughout the day if needed. I also add an ibuprofen version of DayQuil because I don't like to exclusively take acetaminophen. Oh, and sometimes Musinex, depending on the type of cold I've got.
I'm a huge baby when it comes to being sick. I'll take the maximum daily dosages of everything to lesson the symptoms.

The only thing on his list he shouldn't be taking is the sleep aid, because the NyQuil has a sleep aid in the formula.
:roll:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Theirmom wrote:
Playsinrain wrote: Jesus Christ... Bryan needed 2 kinds of cough drops,dayquil and nyquil, cloroseptic, sleeping pills AND theraflu????????? My god i hope he doesn't take it all at one time. this is a very good reminder at how excessive they are. :
That doesn't seem excessive to me. I take DayQuil during the day, NyQuil at night, cough drops if I leave the house, cloroseptic spray at home, and I sip NeoCitron throughout the day if needed. I also add an ibuprofen version of DayQuil because I don't like to exclusively take acetaminophen. Oh, and sometimes Musinex, depending on the type of cold I've got.
I'm a huge baby when it comes to being sick. I'll take the maximum daily dosages of everything to lesson the symptoms.

The only thing on his list he shouldn't be taking is the sleep aid, because the NyQuil has a sleep aid in the formula.
I just hope he isn't taking all that stuff at the same time, there are some counteractions there... no wonder he couldn't get out of the bed.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Theirmom wrote:

But he shouldn't be taking DayQuil and NyQuil AND Theraflu.

And on the topic of them mentioning tragedies, they definitely have a history of making it about them. He made a plane crash about him, because he was flying to Cambodia. He made Caleb Leblanc's death about him. He did a good job this time. But we had precedent not to expect it.
And yeah-- what HS said. (And Theirmom, this isn't directed at you, but the person who was calling us stupid and living lives "full of hate") If we're so stupid and hateful, why are you here? If you want to see positivity, go to the comments section of the vlogs. If you can wade through all the requests for likes and "First!" comments, I am sure you will be fine. Most of us here, as in other forums, started out liking them. And as they have gotten more money and "fame", they have either changed, or their true natures have come to the fore. We can't comment on it on the vlogs because we'll get swarmed. So this is our safe place. And yes, we do give them credit when it's due. It's just not due often.

And what is up with taking pictures every day Ollie goes to school? How long is that going to last?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
kjb223
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kjb223 »

I can relate on having really rough nights/mornings when sick and feeling relatively good mid day - but something tells me Bryan spends most of his sick time in bed scoping dudes on Grindr.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

lmmomSD wrote:And on the topic of them mentioning tragedies, they definitely have a history of making it about them. He made a plane crash about him, because he was flying to Cambodia. He made Caleb Leblanc's death about him.
Also when Cullen's father died...

lucycat732
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucycat732 »

queentee20 wrote:I watched 20 seconds of the vlog and said “wtf” ... this Halloween BS is getting old. & don’t get me wrong Halloween is my absolute FAVROITE! and I think the 1st of October is kewl to start decorating but I would NEVER dress up my kid EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY of October.

It’s not entertaining at all & it’s going to make dressing up for Halloween less special because by the time it’s the 31st the boys are going to be FED UP. I hope they stop soon
Exactly! And it takes away from the excitement of the actual day of Halloween. I remember staring at my costume hanging in the closet, just counting down the days until October 31st. This costume-a-day nonsense is just the Lannings being their typical excessive selves. And these kids are going to have no idea what patience or appreciation is if every day is treated like a holiday (with a constant turnover of new toys to boot).
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Unread post by cat9480 »

I think one of the reasons they go through friends so quickly is that they spend such an excessive amount of time together. They are all vloggers with too much time on their hands and they are just together all day every day. Seems counterintuitive, but most adults don't see their friends or even family on a daily basis for hours at a time. I really think part of the issue is that they are all under-stimulated (no jobs, hobbies, etc. to talk about - I'm sure they end up sitting around and whining to each other all day) and they just get bored with each other.

Is Missy really putting Finn in a net?! THAT'S the best solution she can come up with?! Just get the kid a toddler bed

Their reaction to the scorpion thing convinces me 100% that the baby rat that magically appeared on their counter was a set up.

Rat: Oh look how cute it is! Maybe we should break out a Lysol wipe and casually let the pest control guy know the next time we see him.

Scorpions: OMG THERE'S SCORPIONS IN OUR HOUSE! Let's tear the whole living room apart, vacuum thoroughly, and get the exterminator on the phone asap!!!

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

So I know they dropped the Johnson Fam, but do they see each other anymore?

Does the Johnson fam make enough from their vlogs to live??

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

lmmomSD wrote:
And what is up with taking pictures every day Ollie goes to school? How long is that going to last?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

There was a thing going around Facebook around back to school time about taking a photo of your kids every morning in case they went missing, so you could give the cops an up to date picture with what the kid is wearing. I don't know if that's why Missy is doing it.
:roll:
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

calliepaige84 wrote:So I know they dropped the Johnson Fam, but do they see each other anymore?

Does the Johnson fam make enough from their vlogs to live??

Not sure about how they're doing with vlogs, but doesn't Jeffrey make money from his music and Natalia work for Slyfox Threads? It's possible that it's a combined income sort of arrangement.

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

I haven’t watched in weeks. Are they seriously doing a costume every day? I hope they plan on donating all of those costumes to kids who don’t have a single costume for Halloween. That’s awful!

Return to “Daily Bumps”