Someone is headed for a ban....
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Unread post by Playsinrain »

HelloSweetie wrote:Someone is headed for a ban....
I knew it would end this way.. lol
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ok-- I admit that I was one of the people who specified Native Americans. I was being ignorant. I left the argument to those who obviously knew more than I. But Bryan and Missy are equally ignorant. They don't bother to educate themselves. They chose a mish mash of symbols without thinking about what they might mean.
In the immortal words of Elsa-- "let it go"
The general rule here is that if you can't get your point across in 3 posts, take it to the Boxing Ring.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
sb613
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sb613 »

Playsinrain wrote: Man you really are taking this crap personally.. lol take your own advice, "maybe you should mind your own business,," it's a gossip board about youtubers.. seriously, direct that anger towards something that really matters. I don't think anyone here wants to read your irrelevant BS anymore... And please continue with the personal attacks, maybe it will get you banned faster.
Oh nooo after reading here daily for years and barely commenting it would be such a shame not to be able to any more. :P Sorry you can't admit you're wrong, you snapped at me and told me "it's not about you!" when I responded to someone talking to me about my culture, which was about me. If she didn't want to read my irrelevant BS anymore she didn't need to make that comment but since she did I have every right to respond, and you're the one acting ridiculous and butting in.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Can everyone just ignore the white privileged troll?

K, thanks.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

lmmomSD wrote:Ok-- I admit that I was one of the people who specified Native Americans. I was being ignorant. I left the argument to those who obviously knew more than I. But Bryan and Missy are equally ignorant. They don't bother to educate themselves. They chose a mish mash of symbols without thinking about what they might mean.
The general rule here is that if you can't get your point across in 3 posts, take it to the Boxing Ring.

I specified that, too, and maybe it's not specifically Native American. I live in America, though, a country where the first conclusion is that Native Americans are having their stuff appropriated, because that's what happens here. But maybe it's not and I shouldn't have jumped on them mocking Native American culture.

But they are definitely ignorant. I don't think they mean to be, but they are. Let's not pretend they're doing this because Bryan had Scottish warriors in his bloodline...no matter what those symbols are, they are still borrowed from tribes and groups that the Lannings do not care about or participate in.

The argument definitely needs to stop, I agree. It's been dragged on long enough.
sb613
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sb613 »

tintin15 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Ok-- I admit that I was one of the people who specified Native Americans. I was being ignorant. I left the argument to those who obviously knew more than I. But Bryan and Missy are equally ignorant. They don't bother to educate themselves. They chose a mish mash of symbols without thinking about what they might mean.

I specified that, too, and maybe it's not specifically Native American. I live in America, though, a country where the first conclusion is that the Native Americans are having their stuff appropriated, because that's what happens here. But maybe it's not and I shouldn't have jumped on them mocking Native American culture.

But they are definitely ignorant. I don't think they mean to be, but they are. Let's not pretend they're doing this because Bryan had Scottish warriors in his bloodline...no matter what those symbols are, they are still borrowed from tribes and groups that the Lannings do not care about or participate in.

The argument definitely needs to stop, I agree. It's been dragged on long enough.
For the record I never ever said that Bryan was intentionally trying to represent his ancestry. I explicitly said otherwise over and over. I get you want the argument let go but it's tough when people keep misrepresenting everything you say.

By the way does white privilege troll count any less as a personal attack?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sb613 wrote:
tintin15 wrote:

I specified that, too, and maybe it's not specifically Native American. I live in America, though, a country where the first conclusion is that the Native Americans are having their stuff appropriated, because that's what happens here. But maybe it's not and I shouldn't have jumped on them mocking Native American culture.

For the record I never ever said that Bryan was intentionally trying to represent his ancestry. I explicitly said otherwise over and over. I get you want the argument let go but it's tough when people keep misrepresenting everything you say.

By the way does white privilege troll count any less as a personal attack?
Lol. Report me and see what happens.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Look i don't give a damn if you want to continue this argument, bc it's VERY CLEAR that you want too (although after this i not will waste my time trying to reason with you) but can we PLEASE move it to the boxing ring so that people who want to read about DB and their stupidity don't have to wade though 3 pages of history lessons to find relevant content? Seriously, post what you want, but do it in the appropriate place.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Seriously, the shit I come into...
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

I took the liberty to make a whole place to talk about cultural appropriation, so maybe the people that want to only discuss DB can go back to doing so.

viewtopic.php?t=13231

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LOL I've been beaten. Deleting my BR thread now. Thank you ^^
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

queentee20 wrote:It may be time to lock this one, throw away the key 5ever never have this happen again. I really want to talk about the vlog now!
Talk about it then.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

We are at page 100, so it may be time for a new thread anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

queentee20 wrote:
Theirmom wrote:We are at page 100, so it may be time for a new thread anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thank you. This was my point. Start a new thread where we can actually talk about DB again and forget this mess ever happened :3
My point was that you had made two posts like that. The kids shut it down. Instead of telling everyone to talk about DB by pointing out how mature you are, just change the subject. What you did in a way was just continuing it.

It may be time for a new thread, but one shouldn't be needed to move on.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wish they would let Ollie stay at school all day. It really bugs the piss out of me that they get him after a half day every single day. Missy is too tired to take Missy so she calls poppa to take him to school. Lazy ass.
A-nen-o-me's FML.. these ignorant hillbillies..
Missy also needed her mom to come with her to pick Ollie up. The codependency is real. "I'm gonna check you out ok?" As in check him out of school EARLY? :roll:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Have we talked about this? Just a girl and her chickens... very unflattering length in my opinion.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 9d0e2d.jpg[/img]
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Return to “Daily Bumps”