DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Unread post by tintin15 »

Wait, they sent her away because she's in heat????? (I haven't watched the vlog, so I have no idea, just going off what people are saying) Yes. Yes...that is the solution. Getting her spayed wouldn't make sense at all :roll: If they don't get her spayed after and instead just keep sending her away whenever she's in heat, they are really stupid.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

PumpkinHead wrote:How long are dogs usually in heat?? 6 weeks seems like a long time. Unless Missy is just making excuses for why we never see Luna.. Either way, they should have gotten her fixed months ago.
I've never heard of that before. I've had dogs go in heat but it's normally only a couple of weeks. I'll have to google that to see if she is bullshitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Ive had a few dogs throughout my life and I've never sent any of them away.. Not because of cost, but because its my fucking dog.
What if the next kid has an issue, would they send that kid away to a group home?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

tintin15 wrote:Wait, they sent her away because she's in heat????? (I haven't watched the vlog, so I have no idea, just going off what people are saying) Yes. Yes...that is the solution. Getting her spayed wouldn't make sense at all :roll: If they don't get her spayed after and instead just keep sending her away whenever she's in heat, they are really stupid.
I don't know if she said they had to keep her pinned up or if she said she was away somewhere. Honestly it sounded like a combo of the two, making it sound super shady and like they are hiding something. Never ONCE did she mention that they were going to get her fixed. Either they are trying to make excuses as to why she's not there (sounds like they are going on weeks now of her not being at the house. Our dog went into heat before we could get her fixed. (long story) but it really only lasted a few days to a week tops. granted that might be out of the norm and she has been my only experience with dogs in heat so...but weeks on end just doesn't sound right.) I'm really thinking we might be getting a "SURPRISE CHRISTMAS PUPPIES!!" vlog in a couple months. :(
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

onbreak wrote:Ive had a few dogs throughout my life and I've never sent any of them away.. Not because of cost, but because its my fucking dog.
What if the next kid has an issue, would they send that kid away to a group home?

The only time i've ever "sent away" my dog is for boarding when we are on vacation. And i am that crazy dog lady who calls and checks on her everyday we are gone. I HATE boarding her just bc i know they wont treat her like shes used to being treated (spoiled ass dog lol) and would MUCH rather let family take care of her, but sometimes that isn't possible. I could never think about sending my dog away for no reason like they do. But then again, i actually love and care for my dog like shes family, not just a part time pet. I could totally see them sending a child with an issue to some group home under the guise that it's some $pecial $chool, for "training".....
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Vloggers don't seem to fix their dogs. They want to keep the door open for puppy vlogs

It's only a matter of time before either E&J or B&M start breeding pups. Awful.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:Vloggers don't seem to fix their dogs. They want to keep the door open for puppy vlogs Image

Penny isn't fixed either??? Jeeze.. what is ellie gonna do when that dog bleeds all over the ice palace? But then again it's not like that house is clean by anyone's standards. I had no idea that C&K were the only ones out of that circle that actually fixed their dogs. Yikes. Poor pups.. Its so bad for their general health!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
onbreak wrote:Ive had a few dogs throughout my life and I've never sent any of them away.. Not because of cost, but because its my fucking dog.

The only time i've ever "sent away" my dog is for boarding when we are on vacation. And i am that crazy dog lady who calls and checks on her everyday we are gone. I HATE boarding her just bc i know they wont treat her like shes used to being treated (spoiled ass dog lol) and would MUCH rather let family take care of her, but sometimes that isn't possible. I could never think about sending my dog away for no reason like they do. But then again, i actually love and care for my dog like shes family, not just a part time pet. I could totally see them sending a child with an issue to some group home under the guise that it's some $pecial $chool, for "training".....
I do that too! They always act like I'm so weird. "Yes, he's FINE. And he was yesterday. And the day before..." I can't imagine willingly sending him away like that. They are such bad pet owners.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Playsinrain wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Vloggers don't seem to fix their dogs. They want to keep the door open for puppy vlogs Image

Penny isn't fixed either??? Jeeze.. what is ellie gonna do when that dog bleeds all over the ice palace? But then again it's not like that house is clean by anyone's standards. I had no idea that C&K were the only ones out of that circle that actually fixed their dogs. Yikes. Poor pups.. Its so bad for their general health!
She gets sent away a lot too, so I imagine they would just keep her outside or do that.

But yeah, the Ice Palace is disgusting . I guess Ellie should be sent away too Image
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

cat9480 wrote:
Bryan told the boys this candy "has to last us all month." Not including the bowls of candy corn, the candy in the "advent" calendar (their words, not mine), and the candy they will get trick or treating! They are the King and Queen of Processed Junk. (Write a song about THAT Bryan. I might listen to that one Image)

How did they misuse (I’m guessing) the advent calendar? Because they went from 25 to 1 instead of from 1 to 25? (They did that, right? I don’t recall)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Kish wrote:
cat9480 wrote:
Bryan told the boys this candy "has to last us all month." Not including the bowls of candy corn, the candy in the "advent" calendar (their words, not mine), and the candy they will get trick or treating! They are the King and Queen of Processed Junk. (Write a song about THAT Bryan. I might listen to that one Image)

How did they misuse (I’m guessing) the advent calendar? Because they went from 25 to 1 instead of from 1 to 25? (They did that, right? I don’t recall)
Yeah, they did the Advent calendar as a countdown instead of going from 1-25 like it's supposed to.
But are they actually doing an "Advent calendar" for Halloween?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

I think Missy said a couple weeks ago that they were getting Luna fixed as soon as she wasn't in heat, but that it's lasting an unusually long time. She said that they think it's because Karma keeps mating with her, so they're keeping them separated until her heat is done.
I honestly didn't know that humping could keep a dog in heat longer. I only own male dogs to avoid that crap lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Just like Sacconne Joleys had followed their dogs pregnancy, birth of their puppies and a puppy loss. Racked in so many views but that was 5 years ago I believe..
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Theirmom wrote:I think Missy said a couple weeks ago that they were getting Luna fixed as soon as she wasn't in heat, but that it's lasting an unusually long time. She said that they think it's because Karma keeps mating with her, so they're keeping them separated until her heat is done.
I honestly didn't know that humping could keep a dog in heat longer. I only own male dogs to avoid that crap lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It's not uncommon for the first heat cycle to be longer than normal. I don't think there's anything wrong with sending Luna away. Karma's probably going crazy. Plus she could attract coyotes.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Missy said they were getting her fixed but they waited too long and she went into heat. It is more dangerous to spay females in heat as the blood vessels are thicker and they bleed more. My vets always advised against it. They aren't the best pet owners but they do always get their pets fixed. They even got zuri and karma fixed so I doubt they would breed Luna. I agree with the above, karma constantly jumping Luna and Luna possibly attracting coyotes and every dog on the street. It would be hard to explain all that humping to your children as well. A 6 week long heat sounds like a nightmare to me. I googled it and it's not unheard of.

alienmellow2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alienmellow2 »

Off topic: why haven’t they showed the chickens? Thought those were Missy’s babies and prized possessions? xD

spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

As some upthread said, Missy is carrying a lot of abdominal weight and that's cause for concern. She may have her back arched a bit, but there's no denying she's put on a lot of weight this year.

Lol at Bryan's just a simple toy that costs $40. Simple toys in my day were jacks, marbles, board games etc. I would've been laughed at "mercifully" if I asked for a $40 toy.

They need to cut Fin's hair and WHY can't they ever wipe his nose?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

The picture on Instagram of the two of them at the murder mystery party. It's very obvious that Bryan photoshopped himself. You can tell that the wall is brought in on his side and that the couch doesn't look right near his body.
lurkernomore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lurkernomore »

My murder mystery theory: the host decided to have Bryan be the one murdered in order to have less of his obnoxious "super fun" personality during the evening. I best he's just ... so much at parties. Missy wouldn't be any fun at a party either, I'm wagering, but at least she would just be chilling by herself on a couch with a phone 85% of the evening. You just know Bryan is the type who wants to be the life of the party, theoretically pumping everyone up but actually just giving off a "look at me!" vibe.

Last night I saw a short video clip she'd posted on her Instagram story (it's expired by now, or I'd attempt to share a screenshot here), where she was either pretty drunk or just exhibiting hitherto unseen levels of joy. She was smiling and laughing (in a drunk way, I'll note), snuggling with Bryan ... and she had a small bottle of what looked like Crown Royal (or maybe a spicded rum of sorts) in her hand. I wish I'd grabbed a pic while it was up -- I was kind of gobsmacked, honestly.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

spooky wrote:As some upthread said, Missy is carrying a lot of abdominal weight and that's cause for concern. She may have her back arched a bit, but there's no denying she's put on a lot of weight this year.

Lol at Bryan's just a simple toy that costs $40. Simple toys in my day were jacks, marbles, board games etc. I would've been laughed at "mercifully" if I asked for a $40 toy.

They need to cut Fin's hair and WHY can't they ever wipe his nose?
It's okay to be over weight. Majority of us are, we all know it's because the way she eats. She doesn't seem to mind so Image. Or she's 20 weeks pregnant idk.

Return to “Daily Bumps”