DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Playsinrain wrote:Bryan "I never take Ollie to school, so he's like 20 mins late, but its just preschool, so it doesn't matter.." FUCK YES IT MATTERS!!! Your son is so far behind he needs every second he can get of PreK to get him on track! The worst part is that not only was he 20 mins late, but he also probably left early as well. They really could give two shits about education. Also, i bet the teacher LOVED that he showed up in a romper. In preK my kids teacher were not allowed to help kids with their clothing PERIOD when going potty. They made sure it was pounded into our heads as parents to NOT EVER send the kids to school in something they could not get on and off with no assistance from teachers.
Oh i bet missy loves that Moonlite app. She can now use her phone to read to her kids!!
I just have to reply because I own some rags to ratches rompers and it is SUPER easy to pull them down to potty. That is the whole point of the things. My son pulls them down and puts them back on way faster than snapping and zipping pants. The neck is made of super stretchy elastic and it has no buttons or snaps so you just pull it down and back up easily...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Bryan "I never take Ollie to school, so he's like 20 mins late, but its just preschool, so it doesn't matter.." FUCK YES IT MATTERS!!! Your son is so far behind he needs every second he can get of PreK to get him on track! The worst part is that not only was he 20 mins late, but he also probably left early as well. They really could give two shits about education. Also, i bet the teacher LOVED that he showed up in a romper. In preK my kids teacher were not allowed to help kids with their clothing PERIOD when going potty. They made sure it was pounded into our heads as parents to NOT EVER send the kids to school in something they could not get on and off with no assistance from teachers.
Oh i bet missy loves that Moonlite app. She can now use her phone to read to her kids!!
I just have to reply because I own some rags to ratches rompers and it is SUPER easy to pull them down to potty. That is the whole point of the things. My son pulls them down and puts them back on way faster than snapping and zipping pants. The neck is made of super stretchy elastic and it has no buttons or snaps so you just pull it down and back up easily...

OH! See that makes more sense bc i could just see Ollie having to deal with crotch buttons or buttons behind the neck while trying to hurry to the potty. Idk that i would send my kid to prek in one anyway though, just bc both of mine had issues with getting to the potty in time. They never wanted to take a break from what they were doing to go potty, so lots of times (especially at school where they didn't have someone asking if they needed to go or seeing the signs they needed too) they would be RUNNING to get to the potty on time and would still sometimes be *slightly* late at pulling pants down. It makes more sense knowing that Ollie could get in and out of it himself, but i would be a nervous wreck if i sent my kid to school in one of those.
DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:

Agreed. That’s one of the main pros of these rompers. They are SOOO easy... and I know I am in the minority, but I love them!

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:

OH! See that makes more sense bc i could just see Ollie having to deal with crotch buttons or buttons behind the neck while trying to hurry to the potty. Idk that i would send my kid to prek in one anyway though, just bc both of mine had issues with getting to the potty in time. They never wanted to take a break from what they were doing to go potty, so lots of times (especially at school where they didn't have someone asking if they needed to go or seeing the signs they needed too) they would be RUNNING to get to the potty on time and would still sometimes be *slightly* late at pulling pants down. It makes more sense knowing that Ollie could get in and out of it himself, but i would be a nervous wreck if i sent my kid to school in one of those.
My son mostly wears his at night now as pajamas I wouldn't send him to pre-k in them either. They are super easy though and he's never had an accident in them. They are the only thing he can fully put on by himself without help because he still struggles with shirts.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Maybe i would like the rompers more if they weren't all ugly as sin. I haven't seen one on those boys i would ever buy for my kids, but Missy and i have very different tastes so..... I also couldn't send my 4 year old to school in those things, he's way too old to be stuffed in those things and he looks ridiculous. PJ's, yes, they look comfy and cozy for PJ's but not to wear out, at least not on a kid as big as Ollie.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And i honestly hope they are given those things for free bc the dino ones? $49.50 EACH.... damn..
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

My mom took pictures of me on the first and last day of school every year. Totally normal. But WHY everyday!? I get that this is Ollie's first year of school,(not that he goes everyday), but why do they always take pictures?

For the sponsorship, they could have at least put Ollie in some pajamas. It was just extremely unbelievable!

I think that apple in today's vlog was the healthiest thing I've ever seen Ollie eat! Lol!

Am I the only one here who thinks SOME of the rompers don't look THAT bad? I do agree that they wear the same ones VERY often, but every now and then, I see one that isn't THAT bad.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

coolusername1236 wrote:My mom took pictures of me on the first and last day of school every year. Totally normal. But WHY everyday!? I get that this is Ollie's first year of school,(not that he goes everyday), but why do they always take pictures?

For the sponsorship, they could have at least put Ollie in some pajamas. It was just extremely unbelievable!

I think that apple in today's vlog was the healthiest thing I've ever seen Ollie eat! Lol!

Am I the only one here who thinks SOME of the rompers don't look THAT bad? I do agree that they wear the same ones VERY often, but every now and then, I see one that isn't THAT bad.
There is a friend on my Facebook that posts her kid before school every single day. She is in first grade now and she started doing it in pre-k. Her daughter is the one who asks for it. I always wonder if she will keep it up until the kid graduates high school.

And yes I like some of the rompers, I put them on my kid too.

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

So yesterday missy went to the Drs and brylard took boys to lunch. Today he took Ollie to school, which he said he’s never done before. Hummmm
If they’d only get Ollie to school on time and leave him there until either he’s taken a nap or at least eaten his lunch he may not act out as much. I think he’s probably a little embarrassed by being singled out to leave early. I really hope they keep him in school. This is his only chance to play with other kids and actually learn something. We never really see him with the Johnson girls anymore. When he does see them he’s so excited. The lannings paid “friends” kids aren’t really people he sees all the time and usually too old for him. He really does have a sad and lonely life for a 4 year old. A new toy a day has made him jaded. Why did Bryan give them those cars? Those boys have plenty of cars. Didn’t Finn just get some hot wheels last month?

Had to laugh at the sponsorship book thing. Wasn’t she just bragging on IG about the new book she got that puts your kids to sleep?
Sure let’s spend $500+ on new bedding for Christmas.

That chicken coop was so nasty. So she finally admitted that she’s not getting eggs everyday and some of them have had a chick. Four roosters is a lot. I’m sure her neighbors just love that, since the noise carries.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

sammibro wrote:I’m still going with my theory that if they get pregnant again, they are doing gender selection for a girl. It’s going to be Missy, a jar of Bryan’s carefully sorted female soldiers, and Mimi with a turkey baster. Maybe Missy will let a medical professional inseminate her, but good old Suzanne will definitely be the one by her side. I️ doubt Missy will let Bryan or his little wriggler anywhere near her for her next pregnancy!

This is the funniest thing I've read all day!!!
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 492f9a.jpg[/img]

They have a partnership with Walmart now?!? Missy LIVES at Target...I feel like we’ve only seen them at Walmart like once when they were traveling and needed something desperately, and Missy definitely acted like Walmart was beneath her. (I know they went there a lot when they first started vlogging, but once the money started coming in, it’s been Target all the way.) And didn’t they have a partnership with Target? Walmart doesn’t see that as a conflict of interest?

Walmart doesn’t even have Tharbucth...the Lumps must be hurting for cash.

shezaraynes82
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by shezaraynes82 »

lmmomSD wrote:
onbreak wrote:I always read Jamie as Jam-ie .. I'd think she'd pick a disney name, Belle Ariel.. Alkaline trio has a song called, fuck you aurora.. Hope its not aurora

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
I was definitely thinking Belle or Bella.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
My daughter's Bella (well Isabella, but we call her Bella or Bell). Hope she doesn't use it lol Image

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

cat9480 wrote: They have a partnership with Walmart now?!? Missy LIVES at Target...I feel like we’ve only seen them at Walmart like once when they were traveling and needed something desperately, and Missy definitely acted like Walmart was beneath her. (I know they went there a lot when they first started vlogging, but once the money started coming in, it’s been Target all the way.) And didn’t they have a partnership with Target? Walmart doesn’t see that as a conflict of interest?

All vloggers sell ad space. If Target and Walmart want to buy ad space from the same business, so be it. I wouldn't expect Bryan & Missy or anyone else to be loyal to on particular brand. That's dumb given the business they're in. As long as people are viewing the ad, I doubt Walmart cares either. At the end of the day, the money spends the same. Besides, it's an ad.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

Ok I’m NGL, I could understand why taking a picture everyday is important. I remember when I was in 8th grade, it’d been 3 years since my parents bought a school yearbook photo of me. I’d always wonder “What if something happened to me? We have almost no pictures?”
There’s no reason to post them daily (idk if they do I’m blocked on every possible social media of B&M have) but I think it’s smart to have, and then delete for the next day and so on if that makes sense lol

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cat9480 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 492f9a.jpg[/img]

They have a partnership with Walmart now?!? Missy LIVES at Target...I feel like we’ve only seen them at Walmart like once when they were traveling and needed something desperately, and Missy definitely acted like Walmart was beneath her. (I know they went there a lot when they first started vlogging, but once the money started coming in, it’s been Target all the way.) And didn’t they have a partnership with Target? Walmart doesn’t see that as a conflict of interest?

"share a table"? That's a joke. Ollie and Finn eat early in the play room, and she and Bryan eat whenever. But they _don't_ "share a table". And she doesn't do shit to "spread love and kindness", any time of the year, whether or not it's the holidays. And she certainly doesn't do _anything_ to instill gratitude, empathy, or kindness in her children.
This kind of blatant hypocrisy for a quick buck really chaps my hide.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I don’t think Missy is pregnant yet. If she was, they would want it to be a surprise and definitely wouldn’t tell us she’s going to the doctor. They did that just to make everyone speculate. My guess is they’ll announce next spring/summer.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

What if they announce it as a present for Ollie's fifth birthday or Finn's third? That would be... interesting?

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:I don’t think Missy is pregnant yet. If she was, they would want it to be a surprise and definitely wouldn’t tell us she’s going to the doctor. They did that just to make everyone speculate. My guess is they’ll announce next spring/summer.

I could see them trying for a Mother’s Day announcement like E&J. Not Father’s Day though, that’s all about Papa and not Bryan.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Maybe the doctor appointment was for gender selection...
I totally agree that she isn't about to let Bryan get near her unless she's sure she's getting a girl.

Return to “Daily Bumps”