DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

These kids get pink glittery hatchimals and "girl" themed toys all the time. I think missy just wanted to get Finn on camera having a hard time deciding which cup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

Acbsktbll wrote:Oh Suzanne... why you always gotta be a bitch. Lol[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 79d4a9.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Wow! That’s Bryan’s mom now?! She looks amazing!! I haven’t seen the vlog yet but I will have to check it out!

Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

lmmomSD wrote:
PumpkinHead wrote:Yes, because a picture of Bryan in bed is just what I want to see every day Image The food is also obviously photoshopped and just looks weird. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 3abb4b.jpg[/img]
That is a dumb looking picture. Sorry, not sorry.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Hey, at least Finn looks adorable !!that’s all that matters!!

laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

Acbsktbll wrote:Oh Suzanne... why you always gotta be a bitch. Lol

She is going to get a neck cramp from the hard shade she is throwing. This picture is too funny. I am laughing too hard.
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

Acbsktbll wrote:Oh Suzanne... why you always gotta be a bitch. Lol[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 79d4a9.jpg[/img]

Nice catch! Didn't see this when I watched! Too funnyImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

OHHH Beth looks Amazing!! Suzanne is shaking!

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Rosiex3 wrote:

Nancy. It's his mom Nancy. Bev is his sister! But I agree she looks great!

DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

Alright. Just skimmed to see Bryan’s mom who was in the video for like 2 seconds. But did see these comments. Wtf, are the comments always like this?! I NEVER actually look at the comments! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... f4483a.jpg[/img]

Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

Acbsktbll wrote:
Rosiex3 wrote:

I ALWAYS nix up the two ugh...lol

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I am so happy for Bryan's mom!!!!! She looks amazing! That has to be killing Missy though. That was one of the first things I noticed about this family back when I first started watching the complete obvious jealous and crappy way Miss treats anyone from Bryan's family.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

About the gender thing.... we have seen a few times that while Bryan is ok with the boys liking more traditionally female items, Missy is not. It's come up a few times and been discussed here, and one example was a time they were in Build a Bear and Ollie wanted to build a unicorn (I think) and Missy shut it down and had him build a bear instead. Maybe someone else remembers when the discussion was exactly and which vlog it happened in. I told think you can say the notion is ridiculous when we've clearly seen Missy act "triggered" before. The glittery and pink Hatchimals could be getting sent to them for a sneaky sponsorship, so I don't exactly think that's proof of anything. It isn't exactly the same as letting your kid use a pink cup out of the house, carry a doll (or unicorn) in public, etc...
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

PumpkinHead wrote:Yes, because a picture of Bryan in bed is just what I want to see every day Image The food is also obviously photoshopped and just looks weird. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 3abb4b.jpg[/img]
Bryan and missy have the covers pulled up so high that their goofy grins make it look like they just got caught with no pjs on or something.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Acbsktbll wrote:
Rosiex3 wrote:

She does! She looks so good! Yay for her!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Thegoatsmeow wrote:
Bryan and missy have the covers pulled up so high that their goofy grins make it look like they just got caught with no pjs on or something.

I think that's the impression they wanted to give--- ewww. For a calendar? Who came up with that idea? I know! Let's make it look like the kids interrupted a little morning glory!

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

lmmomSD wrote:I think that's the impression they wanted to give--- ewww. For a calendar? Who came up with that idea? I know! Let's make it look like the kids interrupted a little morning glory!

AND crawled into your bed while you were still naked! Adorable!

:roll: I hope it wasn't their intention, but if it was, they are so ridiculous lol.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by cat9480 »

There they go bragging about giving people amazing presents again! CJ actually looked kind of uncomfortable...I wonder if even he has picked up on their odd ways?

They were so weird about Finn and the suckers. Not that I think he needed a second one, but, with all the crap he eats day in and day out, they choose now to say no to a second tootsie pop at a birthday party? Pretty sure Ollie lived off of suckers when he was Finn’s age! Just weird to me that they suddenly decided they care about his sugar intake.

abbytalks12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by abbytalks12 »

cat9480 wrote:There they go bragging about giving people amazing presents again! CJ actually looked kind of uncomfortable...I wonder if even he has picked up on their odd ways?

They were so weird about Finn and the suckers. Not that I think he needed a second one, but, with all the crap he eats day in and day out, they choose now to say no to a second tootsie pop at a birthday party? Pretty sure Ollie lived off of suckers when he was Finn’s age! Just weird to me that they suddenly decided they care about his sugar intake.

What really cracked me up was when Missy said no chocolate for breakfast even though on numerous occasions they have had candy for breakfast

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

abbytalks12 wrote:
cat9480 wrote:There they go bragging about giving people amazing presents again! CJ actually looked kind of uncomfortable...I wonder if even he has picked up on their odd ways?

What really cracked me up was when Missy said no chocolate for breakfast even though on numerous occasions they have had candy for breakfast

And then at breakfast, they had chocolate milks as big as their heads, and probably giant plates of pancakes and syrup. So they still essentially ate pure sugar for breakfast.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

“What does a ‘U’ stand for?” Glad Missy isn’t homeschooling. I think these two are quite illiterate to be honest. Those kids need school.
I really hope Bryan gives money to his mom and sister, because I’m sure they give money to Missy’s parents. I also wish Bryan’s family was able to visit more often. I know we don’t know the full story but I’m sure they don’t come around very often because of Missy.

Chasing Stars
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chasing Stars »

Has anyone seen Bryan’s latest tweets? Apparently he has depression, anxiety and suffers from panic attacks?

Return to “Daily Bumps”