DailyBumps100ThreadsOfClickbait (Part 100!)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyBumps100ThreadsOfClickbait (Part 100!)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

msrubeus wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
cat9480 wrote: I don’t know the first thing about riding horses, but I did wonder if her feet were supposed to be poking out to the sides like that. It looks unnatural and kind of uncomfortable. Like, wouldn’t she bounce less if she brought them in toward the horses body to stable herself a little more? I don’t know...like I said, I have zero experience, but that was just my first inclination. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes. She is supposed to have her calves in contact with the horse's body and her heels down, with her weight in her heels. And her hands are too high. She's clueless, and the worst part is that she _thinks_ she knows what she is doing, so of course the horse is acting up. She has to get to know him and teach him that she is the boss before she goes ahead and put everyone you know on him. I can't watch. I will just get pissed.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
It's driving me bonkers because she's riding with her hands at chest level with her palms parallel to the ground (they should be vertical like when you give a hand shake) and she wonders why he's not listening. She's just pulling his head up every time she uses the reins. I just want to scream at her through the screen "Lower your hands and use your legs!"

I wouldn't be judging her so hard if she was just a little bit self aware of the fact that she doesn't know what she's doing. And she's endangering herself and others.

I feel like we need a whole separate thread for the horse topic.... I know some people are sick of it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
LOL-- same thing happened in the Bratayley thread. Us horsey people drove everyone crazy.

I want to put a bit in her mouth and pull on it the way she's pulling on poor Nacho's mouth... Just to teach her a little humility.

Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

Is riding a horse while pregnant dangerous right away or only in the later months? If they want a 3rd, I don't know why they didn't do that first and then get a horse? Pregnant for 9 months, then recovering for a few months after birth?? Could go a whole year without riding him basically...

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

I know nothing about riding horses but after seeing that picture of Missy show up here, she looks like Lord Farquaad...
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

Totally OT, but I looked it up... In their old house, Bryan and Missy only lived 6 minutes away from those parents who starved and chained up their 13 kids.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Kish
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Kish »

queentee20 wrote:The way missy reacted when Cassie brought up Bryan’s mom made me so mad... she’s so rude and doesn’t hide her feelings towards her MIL at all... I hope Nancy doesn’t watch...

Sorry if im overreacting I just can’t stand the disrespect

Would you have a time stamp (and the name of the vlog) for that? I was merely skipping through the most recent one (“Can He Do It!?”) and couldn’t seem it find this moment :toad:
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Kish wrote:
queentee20 wrote:The way missy reacted when Cassie brought up Bryan’s mom made me so mad... she’s so rude and doesn’t hide her feelings towards her MIL at all... I hope Nancy doesn’t watch...

Sorry if im overreacting I just can’t stand the disrespect

Would you have a time stamp (and the name of the vlog) for that? I was merely skipping through the most recent one (“Can He Do It!?”) and couldn’t seem it find this moment :toad:
Can he do it.. When she gets back home from getting her nails done with kelsey

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I know absolutely NOTHING about horses. I like them but to be honest I'm a little afraid of them. But what strikes me most here is how quickly she bought the horse (even if the timeline was fudged for the viewers) for how little she knows about riding. I would have thought most people would ride a horse for a long time, become comfortable with a style, and then go look to buy a horse that fits their needs. I have a bad feeling about this purchase...Poor Nacho may end up going the way of their cat or their mouse or their millions of other discarded animals.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Wait, what happened to the mouse?! Totally forgot about it!
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

tintin15 wrote:Wait, what happened to the mouse?! Totally forgot about it!
No clue. I'm just assuming they abandoned it. Or perhaps it died, as mice tend to do...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

natalka81 wrote:I know absolutely NOTHING about horses. I like them but to be honest I'm a little afraid of them. But what strikes me most here is how quickly she bought the horse (even if the timeline was fudged for the viewers) for how little she knows about riding. I would have thought most people would ride a horse for a long time, become comfortable with a style, and then go look to buy a horse that fits their needs. I have a bad feeling about this purchase...Poor Nacho may end up going the way of their cat or their mouse or their millions of other discarded animals.
Oh, but she said she "grew up with horses" and is "thuper experienthed". But obviously, she isn't. Anyone who has been around horses, and judging by some of the comments here, people who haven't, could tell from the beginning that she wasn't experienced. When she went out to "brush up", every time a horse got near her, she jumped. And calling him "the horse that keeps me safe" is telling. I wouldn't say that about any of the horses I leased. It's _her_ job to keep herself safe. By knowing what she's doing, and learning how to behave around him. She (once again) is living some fantasy. She's going to get bored, especially since she already says he's "acting up". He's doing that because he knows she's not the boss. She needs lessons, but she won't admit that she does, because she's already said what an expert she is. And as someone else pointed out, she is an expert on whatever topic she decides she is-- child rearing, speech development, chickens, nutrition, and now horses.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Unbelievable. Everyone else in their circle is losing views. Theirs are going UP. WHY? What is it about these people that makes viewers adore them so? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 9f65b4.jpg[/img]

sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

lmmomSD wrote:Unbelievable. Everyone else in their circle is losing views. Theirs are going UP. WHY? What is it about these people that makes viewers adore them so? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 9f65b4.jpg[/img]

The others clearly need to buy a horse, kids love ponies.

DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

Omg, Finn at he dentist. CUTE! My son is Finn’s age and I haven’t taken him to the dentist. I know it won’t go well but I should soon!
Bryan at the dentist with his stupid ear buds in. What a tool. Lastly, I hate how they always seem to cut away as soon as Finn starts to say something. Are they embarrassed because all he can really do is babble? I wouldn’t mind more Finn time!

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Its kind of funny how missy grew up around horses but Cassie didn’t.. if the only time Cassie rode a horse was at Bryan’s moms house then it doesn’t sound like she grew up around them. Lol so how did missy grow up around them?

I haven’t watched the vlog but did ollie finally go to the dentist too?? Or just finn?
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Dude 300k a month
I bet they can write off the whole months of October&December because they are internet thuperthars
/sarcasm

Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

marshmallowfluf wrote:Its kind of funny how missy grew up around horses but Cassie didn’t.. if the only time Cassie rode a horse was at Bryan’s moms house then it doesn’t sound like she grew up around them. Lol so how did missy grow up around them?

I haven’t watched the vlog but did ollie finally go to the dentist too?? Or just finn?

I can imagine that Missy having grown up around horses might be connected with the ‘cult’ the Hollisters were part of when M and her siblings were younger – once they distanced themselves from it, enrolled their children in public school, the horses Missy ‘grew up around’ vanished.

I hardly know anything about their cultish background, so someone else might give better information concerning that
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

marshmallowfluf wrote:Its kind of funny how missy grew up around horses but Cassie didn’t.. if the only time Cassie rode a horse was at Bryan’s moms house then it doesn’t sound like she grew up around them. Lol so how did missy grow up around them?

Ollie went too. They made a separate trip for him and Bryan went for that. He couldn't be bothered to go with Finn. And then Missy had to hold Ollie while the dentist looked at his teeth. Did she hold Finn? NOPE.
As far as someone commenting on cutting away from Finn when he starts talking, didn't you know you were watching "The Ollie Show"? Finn is just the supporting character in the show.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Bumblebee93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bumblebee93 »

Just to add to the horse discussion, I'm sure Missy said a few vlogs ago that the saddle didnt fit whoever was riding it at the time - why do they not just adjust the stirrups? literally all they needed to do was make them a bit longer and whoever was riding (probably Bryan but also possibly Jim) would have been more comfortable!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Oh geez
We're at the horse store. Bought a bunch of shit. She likes shopping for her hobbies, thats for sure.

Am I the only mom who doesnt let her kids play with dr office toys? Germs .. That's all I see. With a large family that shit has to cycle through everyone.

I wish theyd encourage Fin to say, Yes. Yah.. Which eventually turns into, yeah, is disrespectful when taking to adults.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

onbreak wrote:Oh geez
We're at the horse store. Bought a bunch of shit. She likes shopping for her hobbies, thats for sure.

Am I the only mom who doesnt let her kids play with dr office toys? Germs .. That's all I see. With a large family that shit has to cycle through everyone.

I wish theyd encourage Fin to say, Yes. Yah.. Which eventually turns into, yeah, is disrespectful when taking to adults.

But people like to argue that Bryan doesn’t let Missy spend money Image

Return to “Daily Bumps”