DailyBumps100ThreadsOfClickbait (Part 100!)

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBumps100ThreadsOfClickbait (Part 100!)

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Missy saying that Ollie's last dentist appointments were traumatizing made me lol. He is never going to grow up.

I can't believe Ollie is their golden child. Look at how well Finn did at the dentist!

I'm sure the reason Ollie wanted to see Finn's toy wasn't to be sweet. He just wanted to steal it from poor, unsuspecting, Finn.

Tbh though, it was pretty sweet seeing Ollie excited about the dentist. Not an ounce of fear in his voice.

Of course Ollie needs the phone for the dentist! When doesn't he? I know kids need a distraction, and sometimes the phone is the last resort, but he's on that thing A LOT.

It's good that he doesn't have cavtities and stuff, and I'm sure that's the only reason why they brought it up, but I'm purely surprised that Ollie doesn't have cavities!

Not really every kid has spaced out teeth. I don't think Missy should be concerned about Finn's TWO teeth being a little close. But what do I know?

Ollie's reaction didn't even deserve a "DUN DUN DUN!!!!" But whatever. I think they know he shows little to no emotion.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I don’t think they cater to Ollie because he’s their golden child at all. I think it’s more that he’s their difficult one who is more likely to pitch a fit or act out in situations. Finn is dismissed BECAUSE he’s the good child and they don’t have to cater to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:I don’t think they cater to Ollie because he’s their golden child at all. I think it’s more that he’s their difficult one who is more likely to pitch a fit or act out in situations. Finn is dismissed BECAUSE he’s the good child and they don’t have to cater to him.

Yet they're always _saying_ how difficult Finn is. And I just don't see it. He's sweet with babies and animals, he seems like a cuddly, good-natured guy. But they can't even get one on one time with Ollie because they have to change Finn's diaper!

They have got to stop with those "surprised Ollie" thumbnails. They're not cute.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:I don’t think they cater to Ollie because he’s their golden child at all. I think it’s more that he’s their difficult one who is more likely to pitch a fit or act out in situations. Finn is dismissed BECAUSE he’s the good child and they don’t have to cater to him.

Yet they're always _saying_ how difficult Finn is. And I just don't see it. He's sweet with babies and animals, he seems like a cuddly, good-natured guy. But they can't even get one on one time with Ollie because they have to change Finn's diaper!

They have got to stop with those "surprised Ollie" thumbnails. They're not cute.

The fact that the complaining about Finn has slowed down as he's gotten older shows that they're just way too lazy to deal with really young kids now. Having needs=difficult, annoying, etc. Why they would still want a third baby is beyond me. It doesn't make any sense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Ive been watching narcos all day.. Bryans Manana is gringo idaho-en

I think they were setting Finn up for a whole bad baby series. Soon after it started, the other channels were getting deleted and demonetized
He was freaking adorable as the boss baby. He took direction well.. And carried that big ass briefcase.

Im sure he was a typical toddler getting into things, testing boundaries, andrunning off with or taking her phone (anyone else notice him dive for her phone the other day)

She should count her blessings he's not forced into a life being stereotyped as the bad lanning. He's such a carebear

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I'm too lazy to go back and find the post, but Missy was complaining about her nails?

If she wants to be Miss Horsewoman, she had better give up on long pretty nails.

And Bryan posted a terrible picture on IG doing that "praying" pose, saying he's lost _30_ pounds? Anyone else buy that? 30?

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Bryan's headed to Hollywood y'all! Thoughts?
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

lmmomSD wrote:I'm too lazy to go back and find the post, but Missy was complaining about her nails?

If she wants to be Miss Horsewoman, she had better give up on long pretty nails.

And Bryan posted a terrible picture on IG doing that "praying" pose, saying he's lost _30_ pounds? Anyone else buy that? 30?

I thought his face looked slimmer

Hope he does a dramatic shaytard dad loss

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... ed5580.png[/img]
I knew he looked thinner. How’d he manage that? Did he overhaul his diet and kept it a secret?

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Wouldn’t it be something if he got serious about it and got himself in better shape then missy? Especially if she does get pregnant and has to deal with all the post baby weight loss.
She would be MAD!! I’d love it haha.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I believe he lost 30 pounds. He was much bigger in the summer. He should work on building muscle. He would look completely different.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

My guess is he had to lose weight for a tv project or something. Expect him to rebound once it’s over.

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I just want to know how he did it. He doesn’t show himself workout out, does he? I don’t really watch anymore but I figured it would have been discussed here if he did.
It must be all diet. I wonder what poor Missy eats hahahaha

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

cats-or-die wrote:I just want to know how he did it. He doesn’t show himself workout out, does he? I don’t really watch anymore but I figured it would have been discussed here if he did.
It must be all diet. I wonder what poor Missy eats hahahaha

He’s been taking “vitamins.”

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

It’s probably all diet. He doesn’t talk about going to the gym. He’s probably on weight watchers or something. The food he got at Starbucks looked like it would be Weight Watchers friendly. It’s also flexible so he could stay on plan while eating the same meals as Missy.

gatorade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gatorade »

im surprised he didnt vlog about him losing weight. maybe it couldnt been an insipiration for someone esp how many people watch their vlogs

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

gatorade wrote:im surprised he didnt vlog about him losing weight. maybe it couldnt been an insipiration for someone esp how many people watch their vlogs

He wouldn’t mention it because his audience age demographic is 10 years old. Ten year olds don’t understand diet and healthy eating. They wouldn’t be interested.
Or he’s simply embarrassed to say anything and just wants to say “surprise I lost 30 lbs!” like he did.
Whatever the reason, good on him for taking that step!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:My guess is he had to lose weight for a tv project or something. Expect him to rebound once it’s over.

Yeah, I'm thinking he did something drastic. And when he goes back to his regular diet, it's all going to come back, unless he exercises too.
Stuff like this won't help, either. And that is one nasty looking piece of bacon! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 8aa28f.jpg[/img]

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:My guess is he had to lose weight for a tv project or something. Expect him to rebound once it’s over.

Yeah, I'm thinking he did something drastic. And when he goes back to his regular diet, it's all going to come back, unless he exercises too.
Stuff like this won't help, either. And that is one nasty looking piece of bacon! //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 8aa28f.jpg

That whole drink looks terrible, but that bacon especially is so burnt :?
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

queentee20 wrote:Double post, I couldn’t edit my least one:

Getting cake pops after the dentist seems so wrong IMO. Oh and they’re having chocolate milk lol... ok. No judgement, it just makes me cringe lol.

Also I think the reason she didn’t hold Finn is because he was doing well. Ollie probably got upset again, at first she wasn’t holding him and then they cut clip to her holding him. He probably started to panic...
Ollie did freak out. When they cut to Missy holding him, his face was all red like he was just crying

I hate dentists too and to this day they make me so nervous but sheesh Ollie is scared of EVERYTHING

Return to “Daily Bumps”