gatorade
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Unread post by gatorade »

Acbsktbll wrote:
honeybear wrote:Vlog was boring but that sword game is so neat! It looks so fun

She must have spent a pretty penny in the store though. Each wand is roughly $20, each topper was roughly $20, plus the outfits and the dumb necklaces... sheesh
That part made me wondered if the whole trip was sponsored

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
ever watch ryans toy review? its the same thing the whole trip were sponsored

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
melihey
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by melihey »

violet-kelsey black wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote:Sorry for the double post

Ever since I started watching, I've always thought it was weird that Missy would rather be called Missy than Melissa. Melissa sounds much prettier imo. Does it mean something?
Her mom always had the name Missy on her mind but at the time she didn’t know that you can shorten names for birth certificates. so she put Melissa, but has always called her Missy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Funny thing is that my name is Melissa and I had never heard of "Missy" being a nickname for Melissa until I started watching DB. I find it odd... When people don't call me Melissa, they call me Mel or Meli. Sometimes "Missa" but that's usually little kids that are learning to talk.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I think it was a sponsored trip as well. The past two vlogs have been nothing but "here are the lovely amenities and fun water park at great wolf.." and "look at this fun game you can play at Great Wolf!!" I assumed it was sponsored from the get go. Any time they take a "normal", affordable trip to a place like this it screams sponsorship, we all know B&M won't spend their money on anything less than 5 star accommodations/amenities.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

violet-kelsey black wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote:Sorry for the double post

Ever since I started watching, I've always thought it was weird that Missy would rather be called Missy than Melissa. Melissa sounds much prettier imo. Does it mean something?
Her mom always had the name Missy on her mind but at the time she didn’t know that you can shorten names for birth certificates. so she put Melissa, but has always called her Missy.

Wait... her mom didn't know you could put whatever name you wanted on a birth certificate? Hell you can name your kid red bouncy ball if you want too.. this entire family is dumb as a bag of hammers.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

actuallydear wrote:Has Bryan been spotted drinking alcohol lately?

Wondering if he had a DUI and can't drive because of it... so gave up drinking. IDK. Just a theory. It would explain the weightloss, too.
Anyone notice if there was still a ton of booze in the fridge when he was droning on about LaCroix the other day??
I assume he drak at his bday party.. i mean even if i'm off the booze for a diet, i'm still going to have a few on my bday. Something is way fishy about him never driving any more.. speaking of driving.... when was the last time we saw the Camaro or the Caddy?? What a collection of dust collectors they have.....
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:
cat9480 wrote:
onbreak wrote:Do they have court case search? Whats up with bryan not driving? I remember he would get in accidents. Is his license suspended?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
He drives sometimes, just not much. So his license probably isn’t suspended. But something is up for sure.

I never looked up the L.A. trip with carl.. I wonder who drove to L.A.?

I think they got a car service.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

gatorade wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote:
honeybear wrote:Vlog was boring but that sword game is so neat! It looks so fun

She must have spent a pretty penny in the store though. Each wand is roughly $20, each topper was roughly $20, plus the outfits and the dumb necklaces... sheesh
That part made me wondered if the whole trip was sponsored

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
ever watch ryans toy review? its the same thing the whole trip were sponsored

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
LOTS of YouTubers have been to Great Wolf. It's definitely sponsored. Pretty much every YouTuber in Southern California has been, including SlyFox, the Johnsons and Family Fun Pack.
So yeah-- sponsored.

ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

Bryan isn’t in much of the vlogs anymore...I wonder why

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:

Wondering if he had a DUI and can't drive because of it... so gave up drinking. IDK. Just a theory. It would explain the weightloss, too.
Anyone notice if there was still a ton of booze in the fridge when he was droning on about LaCroix the other day??
I assume he drak at his bday party.. i mean even if i'm off the booze for a diet, i'm still going to have a few on my bday. Something is way fishy about him never driving any more.. speaking of driving.... when was the last time we saw the Camaro or the Caddy?? What a collection of dust collectors they have.....
Or the truck... Or the new Polaris and dune buggy that Missy _had_ to have.

BTW, thanks for the clarification on Carl driving to LA. That is definitely fishy. Your friend comes in from out of town, and you make him drive you to LA? A car service would be less suspect, honestly.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wow... i loved that bitchy comment Missy made to the people concerned about her not wearing a helmet "OMG i forgot my helmet hahahahahahahaha...I'll be ok guys, it'll be fine... " I swear it seems like her true colors are coming out more and more these days.
I know this is nit picky but Missy's inability to keep her hands out of her hair makes me insane.
I would snark about her getting her mom to take her splinter out, but i fully admit to having my mom dig a rose thorn out of my hand just a few weeks ago. LOL But hers seemed like no big deal, mine was like minor surgery :lol:
That damn rock wall gives me major anxiety, Ollie leaning backward on the top of it.. plus how long will it be until the boys are "racing" to the top and Ollie gets pissed and shoves Finn off the thing???
The tack box Jim made is really beautiful. He's got talent.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

Or the truck... Or the new Polaris and dune buggy that Missy _had_ to have.

BTW, thanks for the clarification on Carl driving to LA. That is definitely fishy. Your friend comes in from out of town, and you make him drive you to LA? A car service would be less suspect, honestly.

Ahhh the revenge dune buggy!! I totally forgot about that, i also forget why she went out and bought it, didn't bryan buy something or go somewhere or something like that and so she went out and bought it out of spite?
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Of course Missy gets all excited about her tack chest having multiple phone holder spots...

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ButterflyB wrote:Bryan isn’t in much of the vlogs anymore...I wonder why

And missy was talking about how much the boys missed him today... I mean i guess they could have been at the "ranch" with Missy, but where was Bryan and the boys while her and Jinger were out riding? With mimi and poppa i guess? It almost felt like the part where they were putting the boys to bed was a totally different day.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, I was bored and trying to figure out how many people the Lannings have been "best friends" with, that you never see anymore. Obviously Cullen and Katie, and Ellie and Jared. Then the earliest I remember were the Kims. They did a few collabs with the Ballingers, and then of course, there was Jeff and Tal, and SlyFox, and Corbin and Kelsey, and now it's Carl and Jinger.

I just can't imagine having people who I call my "best friend" going in and out of my life like that. But I have had the same best friend since I was 6, and have other friends that I've been close to for years. But these folks post pictures and the minions call them #squadgoals, not even thinking that they had a totally different "squad" a year ago. I don't know if they have poor taste in friends and pick people who use them for views and then move on, or if they're impossible to be around for a long time, and drive people away. Maybe it's a combination.

And speaking of driving, I tried looking up court records to see if Bryan had a DUI or other driving incident, but every site I found charges for the record, and I don't care enough to pay for it. If someone knows a free lookup, go for it. Weird how you can find Cullen's sister's record for free, and you can look up the Butlers' Idaho records for free, but California seems harder to find.

jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

Papa and his little sliding door on the bed. That man is pretty amazing. Gotta confess l have Dad envy.

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

Missy better learn to get her head out of her ass and start listening to the comments. Any animal can be dangerous, and this horse is still new to her on top of it. My sister’s a horse surgeon and she got kicked in the face a month ago. She’s still bruised, they are NO joke. So yeah Missy, “lol I forgot my helmet!” when she falls we will see who gets to laugh. Dumbass.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Didnt she get the go kart of her dreams when bryan was first into the rc cars? Jeff was around a lot then.. So early last summer maybe

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

spacekitty wrote:Missy better learn to get her head out of her ass and start listening to the comments. Any animal can be dangerous, and this horse is still new to her on top of it. My sister’s a horse surgeon and she got kicked in the face a month ago. She’s still bruised, they are NO joke. So yeah Missy, “lol I forgot my helmet!” when she falls we will see who gets to laugh. Dumbass.

Yes
I just watched a fb video of two morons trying to get a foal out of the stall with the mare. The mare shows her teeth and pushes the one guy into the wall with her face .. The force was unbelievable

brando587
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by brando587 »

Ugh so Missy complained the entire time she was making Bryan's birthday cake? Its not like cooking involved her actually having to consume it; but I guess doing anything is too stressful for busy Missy. Sorry I don't know if this has been said before but I wish Bryan would just come out and find someone to bring out the good person that he is deep down. They may lose viewers and have to get real jobs but at least they wouldn't have to be fake happy for a living any longer. Also, is Mistif has to get a real job she may end up being a more tolerable person.
ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

i think a big reason we havent seen brian much is that he is working a new project. i feel like tomorrow hes gonna either drop (or announce) a new album or a tour or a book. These are three big things most youtubers tend to refer to when they say theyve been working on a secret project.
:toss:

Return to “Daily Bumps”