Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NotSoDailyBumps (Part 102)

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

That is so so odd to me! My kids dropped mama and dada at around 18 months and switched to mommy and daddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:That is so so odd to me! My kids dropped mama and dada at around 18 months and switched to mommy and daddy.

But Ollie and Finn could only say “yeaaahhhh” at 18 months Image They’re making up for lost time.

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

So Bryan has posted another egotistical selfie on IG. Missy posted a pic on IG of her and Ollie with nacho. Not sure when this is from but the horse doesn’t have any bandage on this front hoof. She looks like she’s grooming him.

Bryan has a very very long thing on Twitter something about a uber driver and their Valentine’s Day date night. He says he forgot about it. Really? It was two days ago and it sounded like it was a big deal. Not something easily forgotten.
Question the story and the selfie.

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... b420c3.jpg[/img]

Hahaha. Someone else questioned Bryan saying that Finn came in the room and destroyed it “wasn’t Finn already in the room?”

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

As of now, I don't really mind Bryan posting those pics. I feel like he should be proud of himself for trying, as I think he actually tried himself, and didn't get surgery. I've never gone through a huge weight loss, but I'm sure it feels GREAT!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

queentee20 wrote:Bryan’s now going to get his Uber driver fired. If he has so many issues with them why does he still use their company? This is the second time he’s done this... I understand that it’s inappropriate and likely against Uber’s rules but to me it seems almost like he does it just because he has the following to. Idk it rubs me the wrong way.

Also I know someone will ask but he tagged Uber in a tweet asking if they’re allowed to have passengers who are not customers. He knows damn well Uber will see it and respond (and they did). Personally. I think he should’ve stopped using Uber after the first incindent, although I do agree with his story and agree it was wrong of the Uber driver (especially eating his food like wtf?!) but why keep going back to a company that obviously has messed up before? To me it seems like he just wants attention and he’s getting it...
Think itll come to light why he isn't driving anymore?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Every time something doesn't go the way Bryan wants it (it seems) he tweets someone. He's such an entitled shit now that he's a D list celebrity and "rich".

How often does he tweet someone when something goes right and it's not a sponsorship? For instance, I couldn't get a seat assignment with my daughter last time we flew across country. Since she's got special needs, it was important for us to sit together. So I called the airline. I explained the situation and they got us seats together. Easy peasy. So I tweeted them and thanked them. I don't have a million followers, but they still responded. Does he ever do that? I haven't seen it. Not often, anyway. It's another reason I'm betting he's a bad tipper.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

He acted so casual about it though. I believe that he is, it's just the stuff B&M would for something that isn't a big deal. I feel like if it was such a big deal, he shouldn't have put the emojis, and made jokes about it! He said he was mad about the one when they went to Florida, and Ollie was acting like an ass, why not now?
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

They're both entitled little shits now. I tweeted something that I'm sure will be deleted; they're both so thin-skinned. Last time he deleted me after he posted about being verified by twitter. He was so proud of being verified and was acting like Moses came down from the mountain and bestowed the honor upon him and I asked him how long it took for verification after he submitted his request.

Not sure about Uber's rules, but dang, it was Valentine's Day; maybe that was the drivers last trip of the night and she picked her bf up. Would it be weird, yeah, I guess, but if they were bf/gf, let it go so this girl doesn't lose her gig. And the thing about the southwest rolls, maybe just maybe the couple ordered the same thing? I can't imagine a restaurant being busy on Valentine's Day and an order getting messed up. I'm more surprised that the restaurant wasn't closed down just for Byan the Grammy voter and Missy the horse whisperer.
ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

youd think that with the influence they have on kids they would use it to help educate them and maybe use their following for something important. like spreading positivity or taking a stand against bullying, etc etc.
:toss:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewitsme wrote:youd think that with the influence they have on kids they would use it to help educate them and maybe use their following for something important. like spreading positivity or taking a stand against bullying, etc etc.
Especially when he goes around saying things like "I want to have an impact" and "I want to make a difference". He doesn't give a shit. He just wants people to think he does.
And they say they delete negative comments because they want to "spread positivity". But they don't care if their minions attack people and call them names or say horrible things to them. Negativity is fine, as long as it's directed at others.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

As I was reading that story he posted on Twitter, I started wondering if maybe Bryan chose Uber Pool, and there was already a paying passenger in the car? How cute of a story would it be for an Uber driver to pick up a passenger, hit it off with him, and decide to give him a shot since it was Valentines Day? But then I remembered that the Lumps don’t like to interact with the great unwashed, so there’s zero probability that they’d choose Uber Pool.

Also, what a dick move to at Uber in his tweets! A lot of Uber drivers are people who need the extra money! Last thing they need is to lose their gig over some douche passive aggressively complaining about crashing someone’s date! Not to mention, Bryan is notorious for making up BS stories! #picsoritdidnthappen He’s risking someone else’s livelihood for a few moments of attention on Twitter.

msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:That is so so odd to me! My kids dropped mama and dada at around 18 months and switched to mommy and daddy.

Lol and around 2 years my kid went from mom/dad to calling us by our first names. I'm not even kidding! I was just going to roll with it but the mister is not that modern or cutting edge and wants his kids to call him dad. We did have to guide her back toward Mom/Dad in that case.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

onbreak wrote:
queentee20 wrote:Bryan’s now going to get his Uber driver fired. If he has so many issues with them why does he still use their company? This is the second time he’s done this... I understand that it’s inappropriate and likely against Uber’s rules but to me it seems almost like he does it just because he has the following to. Idk it rubs me the wrong way.

Also I know someone will ask but he tagged Uber in a tweet asking if they’re allowed to have passengers who are not customers. He knows damn well Uber will see it and respond (and they did). Personally. I think he should’ve stopped using Uber after the first incindent, although I do agree with his story and agree it was wrong of the Uber driver (especially eating his food like wtf?!) but why keep going back to a company that obviously has messed up before? To me it seems like he just wants attention and he’s getting it...
Think itll come to light why he isn't driving anymore?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Next time they do an ask daily bumps it would be hilarious if everyone on here could tweet him that question."Why doesn't Bryan drive anymore?"

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Can someone screenshot his rant? I'm blocked on Twitter... And I can't figure out how to log out so I can see his tweets anyway.

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

lmmomSD wrote:Can someone screenshot his rant? I'm blocked on Twitter... And I can't figure out how to log out so I can see his tweets anyway.

Here you go :)
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

ladyju28 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Can someone screenshot his rant? I'm blocked on Twitter... And I can't figure out how to log out so I can see his tweets anyway.

Sorry didn't go the first try[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 9038e4.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 3daf8a.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 1d4056.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 22cfcd.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 614bb1.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 3c7d29.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 4c7732.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 93a660.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... e40709.jpg[/img]
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

ladyju28 wrote:

Sorry didn't go the first try[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 9038e4.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 3daf8a.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 1d4056.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 22cfcd.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 614bb1.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 3c7d29.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 4c7732.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 93a660.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... e40709.jpg[/img]
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

I've said this once before but I don't think there's anything wrong/weird about a 4 year old still saying "mama" and "dada". Where I grew up, myself and my friends were still saying it well into second or third grade, when we were 8-9 years old. It's a regional/family thing. The only weird thing about it is that B&M actively *discourage* him from switching to Mom and Dad. I don't see the big fuss about it if he wants to do it. It's a syllable for goodness sakes, it doesn't mean he'll be running off to college next week!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”