NotSoDailyBumps (Part 102)

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

NotSoDailyBumps (Part 102)

Unread post by Theirmom »

Apparently fainting while peeing is a really common thing. The More You Know Image*
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micturition_syncope

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: NotSoDailyBumps (Part 102)

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Could missy stop making that face in their thumbnails?? It really shows how old she looks!!
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

marshmallowfluf wrote:Could missy stop making that face in their thumbnails?? It really shows how old she looks!!
Before watching, I thought it was clickbait becauee of her face :roll:
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Not even going to waste time watching Grandma Mithy on her vlog - I still can't get over her Instagram post, she has NO FRIENDS who were those hired helpers she was dancing around with? It's actually hilarious that she puts so much effort into trying to act like she has this amazing life when all she does is talk to her mom and play games on her phone all day.
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

I'll play Devil's Advocate on this one. It does sound like BP drop and fainting, which in and of itself isn't serious, but the underlying cause could be, so I'm glad they're following up on it.
I won't go into it too deeply, but when I was anorexic (16 years ago), and lost 30 lbs in 3 months, I was having those episodes multiple times a day for over a month .
STAND UP
RINGING EARS
BLUR VISION
BLACK VISION
LET SELF ONTO THE FLOOR
TWITCH
RINGING STOPS
GET UP
and repeat.

My underlying cause was low BP from malnutrition and electrolyte imbalance.
He's not anorexic, but his diet might be too restrictive for his body's needs.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

They probably just said peeing because they didn't want to say was pooping. But with him sitting and missy talking about "pressure on the bum"...a common way to cause a vasovagal response is bearing down too much. Sometimes in the ER we try to elicit a vasovagal response because it can convert people out of funky heart rhythms. We tell them to act like they are pooping (in addition to some other tricks to make it happen). They would have been better off putting a wikipedia popup to vasovagal responses...but that would take away from the drama and suspense.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Tiger27 wrote:They probably just said peeing because they didn't want to say was pooping. But with him sitting and missy talking about "pressure on the bum"...a common way to cause a vasovagal response is bearing down too much. Sometimes in the ER we try to elicit a vasovagal response because it can convert people out of funky heart rhythms. We tell them to act like they are pooping (in addition to some other tricks to make it happen). They would have been better off putting a wikipedia popup to vasovagal responses...but that would take away from the drama and suspense.
That's what killed Elvis. And one of my open heart patients who I had worked really hard over (pissed me off because the nurse who took care of him on my day off took him to the bathroom without a portable monitor). Most people don't die from having a vasovagal, but if you have an underlying condition, it can kill you. I am not surprised, with the lack of fiber in their diet. Ollie probably poops once a year.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
melihey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melihey »

ButterflyB wrote:Yes it is possible to vagal causing your blood pressure and heart rate to drop and you faint but I don’t get why they are so nonchalant about him “seizing”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The "seizing" part sounds like he also had low blood sugar, as shaking, chills and confusion are some common symptoms for that

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I won't be surprised if this is how Bryan dies tbh. He's normally so full of shit that it would be almost fitting.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I think he's pregnant

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
melihey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melihey »

onbreak wrote:I think he's pregnant

Lol! You just made my day!

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

Leave it to Bryan to FAINT and make it some huge production... "Please respect my privacy at this time." Dude... "bro"... you just fainted.... why are you so dramatic? It's not that serious, dude! *fake open mouth laugh*
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Just thinking about his “dramatic black and white” photo from last week. They made it sound like he was on the floor of the bathroom when the paramedics came. That photo was taken while he was in their bed. I can’t imagine the medics leaving a lead on his arm after they left. Do we think Bryan either asked them for one or... fished one out of the rubbish can after they left and stuck it on his arm for the dramatic effect????
I really wouldn’t be surprised by that. Can’t imagine taking a photo while the medics were still there.
BTW Bryan of course there was an ambulance there, she called 911. They didn’t know what they were going to find. Just like every other call they go on.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

If this isn’t a baby bump, then this girl needs to see a surgeon for that extensive diastasis recti. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 922bea.jpg[/img]
:roll:
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

The only reason I halfway want them to have another baby is just so I have something interesting to hate watch again. Then again, nobody deserves to be their children.
melihey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melihey »

queentee20 wrote:
janem wrote:Just thinking about his “dramatic black and white” photo from last week. They made it sound like he was on the floor of the bathroom when the paramedics came. That photo was taken while he was in their bed. I can’t imagine the medics leaving a lead on his arm after they left. Do we think Bryan either asked them for one or... fished one out of the rubbish can after they left and stuck it on his arm for the dramatic effect????
I really wouldn’t be surprised by that. Can’t imagine taking a photo while the medics were still there.
BTW Bryan of course there was an ambulance there, she called 911. They didn’t know what they were going to find. Just like every other call they go on.

Funny story but when I got my echocardiogram, I actually remember being at dinner later that day and still had leads on my chest! I think sometimes they forget to take them off. I thought it was funny and picked at them but man after being stuck on all day they hurt to take off... I would guess they just didn’t take them all off or Bryan weirdly asked for them to be kept on lol

When you’ve got like 20 on your body it’s easy to miss some... you medical people probably know the exact amount that go on :3
There isn't as much as 20 leads but yes we do forget to take off one or two sometimes ;)

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Theirmom wrote:If this isn’t a baby bump, then this girl needs to see a surgeon for that extensive diastasis recti. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 922bea.jpg[/img]
That's her phone in a pocket? Looks rectangular.
Thought her knees were her feet at first.

Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

I'm thinking Bryan said the whole, please respect my privacy thing because he knew they needed time for the vlogs to catch up to that point since they are clearly a weekish behind.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Theirmom wrote:If this isn’t a baby bump, then this girl needs to see a surgeon for that extensive diastasis recti. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 922bea.jpg[/img]
I don’t know - she’s had that mommy tummy going on for awhile. We saw her drinking quite a bit up through the Hawaii vacation, so I can’t imagine she got pregnant before Hawaii. And if that trip was a baby-making mission, then she would have just found out pretty recently and wouldn’t be very far along at all. (If I’m remembering dates correctly. Hawaii was at the beginning of feb, right? Their schedule is so warped lately, but I think it was then.)

Her phone *is* her baby, though. So if that’s what’s in there, I guess we can technically call it a baby bump Image

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

He was pooping. His new "diet" he has been eating probably has him constipated, he pushed too hard and fainted. Probably a low blood sugar from not eating the right foods which also goes along with how he has been eating.
But if he is lying about the dieting and has been losing weight that quickly, then he may have something medically wrong. But I am not believing it without proof if he does.

Return to “Daily Bumps”