NotSoDailyBumps (Part 102)

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NotSoDailyBumps (Part 102)

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

How adorable that Ollie says he loves someone! I'm really happy that it sounds like he has a friend or more!

I didn't mind Ollie as much as I usually do in the vlogs today. He wasn't acting as bad, and he was talking more.

I don't think I even WANT to know what's in those kinder eggs :x

This vlog wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting it to be!
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

queentee20 wrote:Missy is the most unemotional person ever lol. Most moms hug their kids a ton and act way more excited when their kids give them things. Ollie kept looking at missy with such excitement yet all she managed to say was “wooooow and a big bear, what should we name” like my gawd hug your Fucking child.

Sorry for the lanaguage, she gets to me sometimes... Ollie is finally showing his little personality and his mother doesn’t acknowledge it at all.
She seemed to show genuine, true, unfiltered emotion when she first held June and when she was first breastfeeding her boys. I’m sure she still thinks her daughter is in the future. I don’t think she’d say multiple kids in the future if she was thinking multiple boys.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Perfect opportunity for Ollie to learn how to write his name - why am I not surprised Missy didn't step up and help teach him how to do it :? the cut before Ollie was jumping up saying "I'm so cite for vinetine day" - yeah I'll bet they are still telling him what to say!! I'll bet Bryan has lots of memories of getting valentine's for the cute blondes in his class - cute blonde BOYS that is hahaha she was super snotty and ungrateful as usual - she didn't even thank Finn for the card!! Bryan and MIssy are the most confused Star Wars "fans" on YouTube - he probably doesn't even know why his shirt says "I know" hahahaha
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

So they faked a valentine vlog?? And she was still an ungrateful grump? Because today is valentines day.

Are they having those boys make 3 videos a day?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Wow. This thread isn’t moving at all these days! If we have nothing to gossip about, imagine how bored the actual minions must be watching the vlogs? I’m wondering where their view count will be in a few months time? Are they going to be able to keep their kid audience engaged? They’re definitely losing the adult audience!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

Why couldn’t Ollie write his own name on his valentines?!

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

Thoughts while watching the vlog:

He's totally going to surprise them with a trip to London
Nope....
Oh okay, he's only doing this to meet his "educational" quota

Fin is the cutest omg!!! <3 He kept finding the valentines before Ollie and I loved it haha. He's so smart. And his reactions to the treasure chest box were ADORABLE. He is 10000000x more animated than Ollie. I don't know why they keep the camera on him all the time. Fin is clearly the star of the show....

Also I agree with another user - why the F didn't she let Ollie write his own name on the valentines? He will never learn!
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Sorry for the back to back posts, but I realized I didn’t answer someone’s question a few days ago about how I met the Lumps. Might as well answer now since there’s not much else to talk about! I took my kids to a YouTube convention about three years ago. My daughter was very into family vloggers back then. She LOVED Missy and Bryan! Thank goodness she saw the error of her ways about a year later! LOL! Anyway, Bryan paid a lot of attention to her and even called her by name. He was very “on” and over the top as usual, but I appreciated that he seemed to really engage with my daughter. Missy on the other hand basically used Ollie’s stroller as a way to put a barrier between herself and anyone who was talking to them. She barely said a word to my daughter (not that Bryan would have let her get a word in edgewise even if she wanted to!) and she didn’t engage with me at all! I remember how I thought that was very strange since the vlog got its start as a mommy channel. Why not interact with the mommies at the con? But I can’t put all of the blame on her. Bryan didn’t speak to me much either. I think even back then, they knew their ideal audience was kids, so why bother interacting with any adults?

Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

sammibro wrote:Sorry for the back to back posts, but I realized I didn’t answer someone’s question a few days ago about how I met the Lumps. Might as well answer now since there’s not much else to talk about! I took my kids to a YouTube convention about three years ago. My daughter was very into family vloggers back then. She LOVED Missy and Bryan! Thank goodness she saw the error of her ways about a year later! LOL! Anyway, Bryan paid a lot of attention to her and even called her by name. He was very “on” and over the top as usual, but I appreciated that he seemed to really engage with my daughter. Missy on the other hand basically used Ollie’s stroller as a way to put a barrier between herself and anyone who was talking to them. She barely said a word to my daughter (not that Bryan would have let her get a word in edgewise even if she wanted to!) and she didn’t engage with me at all! I remember how I thought that was very strange since the vlog got its start as a mommy channel. Why not interact with the mommies at the con? But I can’t put all of the blame on her. Bryan didn’t speak to me much either. I think even back then, they knew their ideal audience was kids, so why bother interacting with any adults?

I had asked you! Thanks for the answer, their behaviour (especially Missy’s) seems interesting, to say the least …
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I don’t think messing around with their uploading schedule and content was a good idea. It usually doesn’t end well when people do that as the fans feel undervalued and lose interest.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Cassie did a video with Finn. It proves that his speech is even more horrid than Ollie’s was at this age and he is a little stinker. (What two year old isn’t?)

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Pineapples wrote:I don’t think messing around with their uploading schedule and content was a good idea. It usually doesn’t end well when people do that as the fans feel undervalued and lose interest.

Without a doubt. Views must be down too I'd say?

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

Their absence from social media is weird... I hope their new thing doesn’t rely on their following because they are neglecting it at this point.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Acbsktbll wrote:
Pineapples wrote:I don’t think messing around with their uploading schedule and content was a good idea. It usually doesn’t end well when people do that as the fans feel undervalued and lose interest.

Without a doubt. Views must be down too I'd say?

Views and subscribers are down. They still have 59 million views for the last month, which is a lot, but if they keep going down, it will not be good.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

tnchk1187 wrote:Their absence from social media is weird... I hope their new thing doesn’t rely on their following because they are neglecting it at this point.

That’s one of the things I noticed right away. They don’t seem to be on social media at all which seems strange knowing these two and their love of it. Are they hoping that their views would double on the days that they do post a vlog? Seems a little risky especially if they don’t have a set schedule.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Two things... first, what on earth happened to Finn’s face? He is so banged up! Didnthey address it? I haven’t watched in several days. And secondly.. is that a new Polaris? For some reason I thought they had a smaller one.
minties82
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minties82 »

Wow, Finns speech is worse than my 19 month olds!

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

Finn's little black eye is horrible looking. How did that happen?
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

MadeHD wrote:Finn's little black eye is horrible looking. How did that happen?
ive been watching every vlog theyve posted so far and they havent adressed it all. im about to check social media to see if they did it there but im very concerned.
:toss:
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

tnchk1187 wrote:Their absence from social media is weird... I hope their new thing doesn’t rely on their following because they are neglecting it at this point.

For sure. It's definitely sporadic now

Return to “Daily Bumps”