Dailyditchingkindergarten | Part #107

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dailyditchingkindergarten | Part #107

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

Really? And Missy’s dumbass promoting it? Classy.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 614b61.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Free
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Free »

lmmomSD wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:40 pm I didn't see the story, but from the description, let me guess-- it's a lady sitting on a stool with her butt crack showing? Because if so, he should pay more attention to what his own wife posts. Her butt was hanging out of her jeans in the "I wrap my legs around my husband too" picture.
It's also hypocritical because it's only been the last year that HE'S been skinny. Just because he lost some weight (and I'm still not convinced he did it without pharmaceutical or surgical help of some kind) doesn't mean he can make fun of people who haven't. And posting pictures of strangers on his public profile is NOT ok. I hope she finds out and reams him a new one. I know he likes to use the "there's no expectation of privacy" when he films in public places. But being in the background of a video is one thing. Being publicly shamed is another.
Youtubers have gotten away with this shit for far too long. They are making money off of other people, be it berating them, embarrassing them, whatever. Most people have to get permits to film for PROFIT. These kids ruin it by acting like pieces of shit. Even when it is gone they STILL won't realize what they had. Yes, if missy's dad used surgery to lose weight I'm guessing Bryan was the one who tried it first. No way with genes like that he lost the weight over night unless he purged all 6 restaurant meals a day.
"It's Easier to FOOL people than to CONVINCE them they are being FOOLED"
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

mrsglittersparkles wrote:Really? And Missy’s dumbass promoting it? Classy.

Actually I think Missy was promoting the fact he posted some of his songs not that picture.

Free
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Free »

Actually I think Missy was promoting the fact he posted some of his songs not that picture.
[/quote]

......but that is his instastories.

Also he is labeling himself as Bryan Lanning Music....yeah music he is sourcing and having musicians do. I doubt he writes the songs, I mean obviously he isn't, because he isn't doing the music...the lyrics writing is behind the scenes, lawyers and contracts things, labels and publishing oh my. People just don't know how awful and shady the music business is. A lot of times it's all just shady deals. These people are all whores. The majority of the lawyers are gone from music, not anywhere how it used to be. Maybe Epstein knew something about that. :-o ....better yet....maybe his buddy.
"It's Easier to FOOL people than to CONVINCE them they are being FOOLED"
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

PirateWench8 wrote:

The fact that she included Pooh, an elephant, and a dog there suggests otherwise lol

emilyrose26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emilyrose26 »

PirateWench8 wrote:

An elephant, a dog, and Pooh shaking his arse?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

PirateWench8 wrote:

Hmm. I don’t know. An elephant, a dog, and winnie the poo shaking his butt? Image

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

I never saw Bryan’s insta stories but I did just see what sounds exactly like the picture he apparently posted on a weekly meme count down on Facebook. Which makes me believe he didn’t take that picture, just reposted it.

It doesn’t make it a ton better but maybe gives a little different perspective.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

angelfire89 wrote:I never saw Bryan’s insta stories but I did just see what sounds exactly like the picture he apparently posted on a weekly meme count down on Facebook. Which makes me believe he didn’t take that picture, just reposted it.

Honestly, I do have a hard time believing that he is clever enough to come up with that caption on his own. So if he took the picture, he was copying the meme. And if not, he and Missy are just pretending that he made it up, and he's taking credit for a meme, which is skeevy too. Especially, as has been said, with weight issues that run in the family.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
angelfire89 wrote:I never saw Bryan’s insta stories but I did just see what sounds exactly like the picture he apparently posted on a weekly meme count down on Facebook. Which makes me believe he didn’t take that picture, just reposted it.

Honestly, I do have a hard time believing that he is clever enough to come up with that caption on his own. So if he took the picture, he was copying the meme. And if not, he and Missy are just pretending that he made it up, and he's taking credit for a meme, which is skeevy too. Especially, as has been said, with weight issues that run in the family.

Bottom line - he’s a piece of shit.

Germany2263
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Germany2263 »

WhereAreAllTheAnvils wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I didn't see the story, but from the description, let me guess-- it's a lady sitting on a stool with her butt crack showing? Because if so, he should pay more attention to what his own wife posts. Her butt was hanging out of her jeans in the "I wrap my legs around my husband too" picture.
It's also hypocritical because it's only been the last year that HE'S been skinny. Just because he lost some weight (and I'm still not convinced he did it without pharmaceutical or surgical help of some kind) doesn't mean he can make fun of people who haven't. And posting pictures of strangers on his public profile is NOT ok. I hope she finds out and reams him a new one. I know he likes to use the "there's no expectation of privacy" when he films in public places. But being in the background of a video is one thing. Being publicly shamed is another.
It’s a picture looking at the backside of a lady (who is slightly overweight) sitting on a stool at a table and a dog is laying under the stool. The caption says “In 2020, May we have the strength of this stool, and the faith of of this dog”. And he added Happy New year. What upsets me most about it is his mom and sister are both on the bigger side. And he used to be too! How can he not see how hurtful that is?

I saw it. I think it would be very hurtful to his mom but especially to his sister who is morbidly obese. 2020 and Bryan is starting out the year being a complete douche. And whoever said it is correct, he’s only been of avg weight for one year. Interesting how people quickly forget their struggles and shame others for those same struggles. He is without character. How the boys are managing with those two unaware selfish parents is beyond me.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

This child is so spoiled my god. What prince ollie wants, prince ollie gets. Did they really need ANOTHER pet??

They are setting that kid up for a world of disappointment when he finally realizes he wont get everything he asks for

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They posted an instastory of him singing along to "Whiskey Glasses", which is about getting drunk to get over a breakup. And of course tagged the artist. It's just inappropriate. Maybe I'm stuffy. But I didn't have my kids listening to that kind of songs when they were little. Now? NBD.

What new pet did Ollie get?

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:They posted an instastory of him singing along to "Whiskey Glasses", which is about getting drunk to get over a breakup. And of course tagged the artist. It's just inappropriate. Maybe I'm stuffy. But I didn't have my kids listening to that kind of songs when they were little. Now? NBD.

What new pet did Ollie get?
A leopard gecko or something like that.

He already has a bearded dragon ffs

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

You can't get more simple than a leopard gecko and if it makes ollie happy, who cares? He loves animals. Why not nourish that? that being said I'm a reptile breeder with dozens of geckos in my house. lol It made me almost cry how happy ollie was about the gecko. All those toys and expensive gifts and he is most happy about a $20 lizard, he's such a sweet kid.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:You can't get more simple than a leopard gecko and if it makes ollie happy, who cares? He loves animals. Why not nourish that? that being said I'm a reptile breeder with dozens of geckos in my house. lol It made me almost cry how happy ollie was about the gecko. All those toys and expensive gifts and he is most happy about a $20 lizard, he's such a sweet kid.
I can see your point. But they seem to collect and discard animals fairly regularly. Whatever happened to the chickens? The mouse? The betta fish? We know Zuri was given to Jimmy, and hopefully she's happy with him.
And the fact that they were completely unaware that the bearded dragon wasn't eating the roaches and that they were reproducing (even if they weren't nasty American roaches, it's still gross), doesn't speak to them taking really good care of the critters they have. They don't research breeds, just get them; and are surprised that the Savannah cat has a high prey drive and the Aussie wants to herd the kids.
I think it's great that Ollie loves animals. I didn't so much like their "mini Steve Irwin" thing, especially when they were throwing shade at the Johnsons, but that's another story. It's his parents' lackadaisical attitude and the way they encourage him to pick up every critter he sees instead of teaching him to respect them from a distance, that I have problems with.
Hopefully the gecko will thrive.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:23 pm
MommaLindsey2 wrote:You can't get more simple than a leopard gecko and if it makes ollie happy, who cares? He loves animals. Why not nourish that? that being said I'm a reptile breeder with dozens of geckos in my house. lol It made me almost cry how happy ollie was about the gecko. All those toys and expensive gifts and he is most happy about a $20 lizard, he's such a sweet kid.
I can see your point. But they seem to collect and discard animals fairly regularly. Whatever happened to the chickens? The mouse? The betta fish? We know Zuri was given to Jimmy, and hopefully, she's happy with him.
And the fact that they were completely unaware that the bearded dragon wasn't eating the roaches and that they were reproducing (even if they weren't nasty American roaches, it's still gross), doesn't speak to them taking really good care of the critters they have. They don't research breeds, just get them; and are surprised that the Savannah cat has a high prey drive and the Aussie wants to herd the kids.
I think it's great that Ollie loves animals. I didn't so much like their "mini Steve Irwin" thing, especially when they were throwing shade at the Johnsons, but that's another story. It's his parents' lackadaisical attitude and the way they encourage him to pick up every critter he sees instead of teaching him to respect them from a distance, that I have problems with.
Hopefully the gecko will thrive.

I don't know what you are saying about the dubia roaches because i missed that video I think, but if they escaped the bowl and bred that is pretty damn normal they can hide easily. Once they escape into the enclosure they are almost impossible to find. And they will not reproduce in your house like a regular roach, they can't even climb a wall. Their bearded dragon looks very healthy and has grown into a beautiful animal so they are doing something right with it. Maybe they are meant for reptiles rather and dogs and cats, they are so much easier to care for... I honestly wish my kids loved reptiles as much as Ollie does lol my sons each have their "own" gecko but they really don't care that much and I'm the one that feeds them, they help sometimes though.

As for the betta they had that thing for like 4 years which is about 2 years longer than the typical lifespan, bettas don't live that long. They took fairly good care of it from what I saw. The mouse was a horrible mistake, they got a male mouse which are incredibly stinky and make horrible pets, they probably very quickly realized what a bad idea it was. Mice honestly don't make that good of pets. Females can make ok pets but they need to be kept in pairs and they only live about 1 year. Not a good pet for a child to get attached to only to die so early. They were probably talked into the mouse by the pet store, not that good of an excuse because they should have done research beforehand but that type of thing happens every day. Petco employees talk people into animals they aren't ready for/shouldn't have all the time.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also I don't want to seem like i'm defending them or like them, just saying some of these pets have been pretty well taken care of. I just wish they would get poor Finn help with his speech. I check in with them every once in a while and i am blown away with Finn's speech.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Also I don't want to seem like i'm defending them or like them, just saying some of these pets have been pretty well taken care of. I just wish they would get poor Finn help with his speech. I check in with them every once in a while and i am blown away with Finn's speech.
Nah, I don't think you're defending them. If the bearded dragon seems healthy and growing to you, and you obviously know more about them than I do, I'll take your word for it!
There's a difference between defending them blindly and making actual salient points. No worries!

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

My point wasn't even that he got another pet. The point is he gets whatever he wants

Return to “Daily Bumps”