Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dailyditchingkindergarten | Part #107

Unread post by Cgl33 »

emilyrose26 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:38 pm
Cgl33 wrote:They were looking at less expensive homes so I think they are going for a cheaper price and cheaper to maintain. They also sold the horse. I’m sure it’s very expensive to heat and cool their house as well expensive maintaining the grounds. I think it’s fair to say that they purchased Mimi and Papa’s house. They went through bankruptcy not all that long before he retired and they bought it. Most people can’t buy a house after bankruptcy because their credit sucks. And since he retired, it’s fair to say that his income is tighter than before so it doesn’t make sense for them to buy when they couldn’t before.

Bryan hasn’t shared that he’s booked anyone in the studio except Rachel Talbott that one time. I think he would share if the studio had other people in it. But the studio instagram is always about working on his music.
How do you know all that? I'm not doubting you just wondering.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
The bankruptcy was found a year or two ago by someone here. They looked at a few homes in a vlog and I was able to find them on Zillow. The information about the studio was found just by looking at the studio’s Instagram page.
Free
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Free »

Sorry but that is messed up. People filing for bankruptcy? They have enough money coming in from the government for her 'back injury' to pay for rent. Plus when he worked he got paid decently. Enough for bills and a car payment. Not a big fan of people who take out loan deceitfully just to yell bankrupt.
"It's Easier to FOOL people than to CONVINCE them they are being FOOLED"
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

So they are just chancing the FTC fine? They haven’t made their toy story Halloween vlog for kids.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Well they are TTC Bryan just posted a story of him opening an amazon package missy ordered with ovulation tests in them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

I'm not shocked. They did seem serious this time. I have higher hopes this time around. Not sure if it's because I don't watch them much now, but the kids seem like good boys... Bryan is getting worse, but all in all I think it'll be interesting to see how they parent this kiddo.

Also, this must mean Cassie is TTC too.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

actuallydear wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:06 pm Also, this must mean Cassie is TTC too.
Haha, right? I knew Missy wouldn't let Cassie upstage her with a new baby.

Why does she need ovulation tests? I thought she conceived so easily. I guess she has to make sure they get it on the first go!
Dizzlecrazy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dizzlecrazy »

fossilfinger wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:44 pm
actuallydear wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:06 pm Also, this must mean Cassie is TTC too.
Haha, right? I knew Missy wouldn't let Cassie upstage her with a new baby.

Why does she need ovulation tests? I thought she conceived so easily. I guess she has to make sure they get it on the first go!

Probably so she can have the least amount of sex with Bryan as possible. She may look lovey for the gram, but I’m sure it doesn’t translate to the bedroom.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I'll still believe it when I see it. They've been saying "we're going to try for a baby sometime this year" since Finn was about 18 months old. And I think once it comes down to it, Missy hates being pregnant. And she won't want to give up her freedom, winery brunches and vodka cranberries by the pool. Not that she's a lush,(I honestly couldn't say) but she seems to enjoy partying these days. Bryan doesn't care, because he doesn't have to give anything up...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I’m honestly surprised they’re not going to medical route and making sure they have a girl.

The only way Missy is giving up her new found love of drinking and partying is because Cassie is TTC (as another upthread mentioned) or already pregnant. Can’t let Cassie have the spot light! Actually I bet Cassie is already pregnant, I don’t think Missy would want to get pregnant and risk Cassie getting pregnant soon after and taking her spotlight.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And who orders ovulation kits from Amazon? Do they even grocery shop anymore, or do they get _everything_ delivered? They're too lazy for another baby.
Am I the only one grossed out by the thumbnail today? No, let's not tell our kid not to French kiss the dog. Let's film it and put it on the internet for money! Oh, and the 2009 vs 2019 picture, she says "we've grown up so much!" Says who? I don't think they have "grown up" much at all. But that's just the crabby old lady in me that sees them making a living by exploiting their kids, and spending more and more of the money on themselves. Remember how they used to take trips with the whole family? Now 9 times out of 10 they have dumped the boys on Mimi and Papa, and they are off partying. Yep, that's "growing up". Not. Throwing good money after bad to pursue some childish dream of being a pop/country/whatever star, isn't "growing up". Nor is buying yourself expensive toys you use a couple of times and then put in your giant garage. Or ignoring COPPA and not marking a video of ourselves dressed as Toy Story characters doing a skit as "kid-directed". Please. Let's just risk a $42K fine. It's only money.
I'll shut up now. They're BEC to me these days. Image

100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

I can't believe *nothing* on that channel is marked as for kids. Yesterday I searched "Daily Bumps toy" and looked though a bunch of their skits and specials obviously targeting little kids and nope, they haven't changed a single thing. They're just asking for someone to make an example out of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Free
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Free »

Where is the "for kids" supposed to be displayed?
"It's Easier to FOOL people than to CONVINCE them they are being FOOLED"
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

lmmomSD wrote:And who orders ovulation kits from Amazon? Do they even grocery shop anymore, or do they get _everything_ delivered? They're too lazy for another baby.

Not to defend but the ovulation kits on amazon are super cheap and have pretty good reviews. I’ve heard of tons of people buying them and recommending them.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

angelfire89 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:And who orders ovulation kits from Amazon? Do they even grocery shop anymore, or do they get _everything_ delivered? They're too lazy for another baby.

Not to defend but the ovulation kits on amazon are super cheap and have pretty good reviews. I’ve heard of tons of people buying them and recommending them.
Ok. I can accept that.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Free wrote:Where is the "for kids" supposed to be displayed?
It's not displayed. If a video is designated as kids content, you can't save it to a playlist. That's the way to tell at our end.
And even if Amazon ovulation kits are well-priced, I stand by my opinion that they are too lazy for another baby. Another clue that they haven't matured, even though _they_ think they have, letting others pick up their kids from school while they sit by the pool, and Postmating McDonald's and making instastories about it...

Last edited by lmmomSD on Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Em1899
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Em1899 »

It’s like taht to fight pervs and pedos

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Not only can you still save the Toy Story Halloween video, comments are still on.
I actually kinda hope that they get smacked. They are really taking a chance, because it's a $40K fine _per violation_, if I understand correctly. They could really be in deep trouble.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

angelfire89 wrote: Not to defend but the ovulation kits on amazon are super cheap and have pretty good reviews. I’ve heard of tons of people buying them and recommending them.
Yep. The pregnancy tests too. You can buy a pack of 100 for super cheap!

Great for those who are chronic testers due to anxiety or infertility issues.

francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

And so it begins, he’s trying to be country now.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

francis3125 wrote:And so it begins, he’s trying to be country now.

He's been doing that for a month or so. He posted some BS about chopping wood while listening to a Keith Urban song that didn't come out until about 10 years after the time period he was referring to. And he's been posting pictures of himself in a black cowboy hat like he's Tim McGraw or something. And Missy posted a picture of herself with her legs wrapped around him with the lyrics to "Cowboy Take Me Away"-- as if he is ANY kind of cowboy. Image
He's such a poser. Being the next Justin Bieber didn't pan out, so now he's trying country.

Return to “Daily Bumps”