Daily Mithy Wants a Girl but Bryan Makes Her Hurl | Part #108

gatorade
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Mithy Wants a Girl but Bryan Makes Her Hurl | Part #108

Unread post by gatorade »

honeybear wrote:Why did they get goats? Are they meant to be for pets? Or did they get them for their resources?

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
i was thinking the same thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

gatorade wrote:
honeybear wrote:Why did they get goats? Are they meant to be for pets? Or did they get them for their resources?

i was thinking the same thing.

They got them for content. Period. And they brought them home something like the second day of the shelter in place order.
They're idiots.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

asthecrowflies
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by asthecrowflies »

Judging by the age of these goats being bottle fed, they shouldnt be bread until they reach full weight which is at EARLIEST 1 year and a half.
So I'm going to go on a whim, agreeing jts for content, entertainment purposes, and to keep busy during isolation. Its a commitment having bottle babies, i raised three myself and waited til they were 2 years old to breed so there wouldnt be any issues with their growth.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

gatorade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gatorade »

why would they get something like this when theyre trying to sell their house too?

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

asthecrowflies wrote:

Judging by the age of these goats being bottle fed, they shouldnt be bread until they reach full weight which is at EARLIEST 1 year and a half.
So I'm going to go on a whim, agreeing jts for content, entertainment purposes, and to keep busy during isolation. Its a commitment having bottle babies, i raised three myself and waited til they were 2 years old to breed so there wouldnt be any issues with their growth.

But I think they got two girls so they cant breed together anyway?

Wow imagine making decisions and living your life based on what would bring in the most amount of youtube views omg.

I can't foresee them having goats for very long. Very soon well hear "they were just happier on a real farm around other animals" and then we will never see them again.

zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

It has been SOOO long since I've been on here. Honestly, I stopped watching, reading here and really anything to do with them. BUT the other week they kept popping up.. and I'm just wondering if it's just me, or has Bryan got even more disgusting??

I've noticed the last few weeks he's really gone from being "kid based" to "adult based" yet his content is still based towards kids? If that makes sense? I've seen WAY too many snail trails, and crouch grabbing photos on Instagram. Recently he did that lights out challenge and his "parts" were very visibly seen. He also had a goat on his lap and I swear he angled it to show his junk. Even my 6 year old who was next to me said gross mum why is he showing his bits for.. and I didn't say nothing for him to ask that! He noticed it himself. Now today I've noticed his cake lyric with the cake mix and eggs looks like a man's part. Maybe I'm over thinking it but I swear he was never this "open". He has bloody so many children watching him and he's just slipped to more adult behaviour yet still wants to be kid based? What does he want to be? And he's country now all of a sudden?

Damn he's gross.
Free
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Free »

haha - how fucking sad but sooooo funny. What people do for attention and money.
"It's Easier to FOOL people than to CONVINCE them they are being FOOLED"
princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

Did they change their mind about selling their house? It’s off the market now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

gatorade wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:33 pm why would they get something like this when theyre trying to sell their house too?Image

That was my question too. Their reasons for selling were because their 'farm' was too much work for their busy schedule.
Maybe Papa was planning a long holiday and they would have had to do things themselves.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Cullen and Katie aren't moving either now.. I wonder, what's up!

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

asthecrowflies
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by asthecrowflies »

My guess as to why theyre not moving as of now is because of Covid-19

WHICH, is most likely the reason why almost 100% sure.

But it could branch off from

1. "Were taking a break, then reselling the house once everythings back to normal."

2. "With everyone home because of this virus, it will increase our views on YouTube! And since we can't sell our house, lets take advantage and vlog daily! This is our chance."

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Animals are disposable to them. They’ll just get rid of the goats once they want to move. They’ve gotten rid of their cat Claire Bear?, the cat for Ollie, Missy’s horse, and the chickens died or went missing.
Free
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Free »

At this point, if they say the house is off the market because they want to avoid C.V. - they are lying....otherwise they wouldn't have gone out to best buy and who knows where else.
Free
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Free »

I didn't see that Cryan was featured on some guys album in 2016. Odd.

Covers, features, and remixes. All bad stuff.

It makes one wonder who is in his Cali co "group".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Free
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Free »

There is a pandemic and this guy is pushing and hardcore marketing pre-sales for a song. Something isn't right with the white boy's head. Too much romping around in the hay with the goats has that cowboy sick in the head..
JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

I’ve noticed Bryan’s face looks “puffier” recently. I really saw it in missys Instagram stories. Anyone watch the new video? Or maybe it was a different video from this week? Anyways.....the goats shit all over missys expensive outdoor furniture cushions and I laughed so hard

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

JVK19 wrote:I’ve noticed Bryan’s face looks “puffier” recently. I really saw it in missys Instagram stories. Anyone watch the new video? Or maybe it was a different video from this week? Anyways.....the goats shit all over missys expensive outdoor furniture cushions and I laughed so hard ImageImageImageImage

I noticed it in his recent instastories-- don't know if it's puffy from drinking, or if he is gaining weight back. And like I said, thin or fat, he's still a douche. I think he's actually a bigger jerk since he lost the weight.
I'm waiting for the goats to shit in the house. They keep bringing them inside. Once again, they prove that money can't buy class.

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

lmmomSD wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:20 am
JVK19 wrote:I’ve noticed Bryan’s face looks “puffier” recently. I really saw it in missys Instagram stories. Anyone watch the new video? Or maybe it was a different video from this week? Anyways.....the goats shit all over missys expensive outdoor furniture cushions and I laughed so hard ImageImageImageImage

I noticed it in his recent instastories-- don't know if it's puffy from drinking, or if he is gaining weight back. And like I said, thin or fat, he's still a douche. I think he's actually a bigger jerk since he lost the weight.
I'm waiting for the goats to shit in the house. They keep bringing them inside. Once again, they prove that money can't buy class.

They already did. They showed the poop in one of their vlogs and they still bring them inside! They really are Dumb and Dumber.
melihey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melihey »

I can't bring myself to watch their new vlog. I sincerely hope it's just a clickbait title, otherwise it would be ridiculous to get rid of the goats so fast. Anyone watched it ?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 7e4c1a.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

louiselawless01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by louiselawless01 »

melihey wrote:I can't bring myself to watch their new vlog. I sincerely hope it's just a clickbait title, otherwise it would be ridiculous to get rid of the goats so fast. Anyone watched it ?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 7e4c1a.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
ClickbaitImage they're not getting rid of them. They're just trying to find a spot for them in the yard

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”