BumsAlongtheWaytoScamming Part 15

fos13
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BumsAlongtheWaytoScamming Part 15

Unread post by fos13 »

hannahbanana wrote:A little back to what some of you guys were saying about how Bryan's been pulling the whole, "our battery is dying/ we forgot to charge our cameras/ we left the camera at home!" thing lately. I have a feeling that they are saying that because they even know that they're vlogs are getting boring. Or they are just too lazy to vlog.
Lately a lot of their vlogs have gone from the morning to a clip where it is already night time.
If they don't want to vlog, they should stop. That way Missy and Bryan can focus more on their channels. Missy's channel is all nothing but stolen recipes from Pinterest , unboxing gifts, or stupid food challenges.
i know i wish missy would do actual parenting videos!
justarandomperson22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by justarandomperson22 »

who wants to take bets that mithy takes clomid to try for twins? Would explain her current weight gain.
momoftwo789
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momoftwo789 »

I just wish they had stayed true to the reason they started YouTube. Once they stopped being about that I think that's when a lot of people just couldn't handle it anymore. I use to love the message Missy's channel was about now instead I get to see an unboxing, or some dumb tagging video. They aren't about inspiring people anymore (unless their message is do nothing with your day, eat out everyday all day, and complain about how busy you are to a camera). Normal people don't live that way. They can't go spend whatever money they want whenever they want. Its sad. Even if Missy feels like she has hit a point where she doesn't want to discuss her losses at least make your videos inspiring in a different way. Its all fake to me. I'm convinced they are totally different people camera off.
justarandomperson22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by justarandomperson22 »

momoftwo789 wrote:I just wish they had stayed true to the reason they started YouTube. Once they stopped being about that I think that's when a lot of people just couldn't handle it anymore. I use to love the message Missy's channel was about now instead I get to see an unboxing, or some dumb tagging video. They aren't about inspiring people anymore (unless their message is do nothing with your day, eat out everyday all day, and complain about how busy you are to a camera). Normal people don't live that way. They can't go spend whatever money they want whenever they want. Its sad. Even if Missy feels like she has hit a point where she doesn't want to discuss her losses at least make your videos inspiring in a different way. Its all fake to me. I'm convinced they are totally different people camera off.
see thats one of the main problems i have. I started watching after dealing with multiple losses and at first they acted like it ment something to them. Now they don't even talk about it. She went the whole pregnancy and infant loss awareness month without even mentioning anything at all. I get people change but it seems like they didnt bring it up because it wasnt bringing in the views like cutie with a booty did.
mommadee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mommadee »

momoftwo789 wrote: Its all fake to me. I'm convinced they are totally different people camera off.
I know I have said it before but I strongly believe off camera Bryan is an angry person, and isn't always nice to Missy and Oliver. I think Bryan is a very troubled person, who has been deeply affected by an unstable childhood.

There have been many times in the vlogs where Bryan has had an angry look to him which immediately changes once he realizes the camera is on him.
Bipolarbisexual
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bipolarbisexual »

First of all EW, second of all, seriously??!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
if being fresh to death is a crime i think its time i saw a jury
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

mommadee wrote:
momoftwo789 wrote: Its all fake to me. I'm convinced they are totally different people camera off.
I know I have said it before but I strongly believe off camera Bryan is an angry person, and isn't always nice to Missy and Oliver. I think Bryan is a very troubled
person, who has been deeply affected by an unstable
childhood.

There have been many times in the vlogs where Bryan has had an angry look to him which immediately changes once he realizes the camera is on him.
I don't remember what trip it was. I just remember that they got home late because of traffic. bryan was sitting on the couch. He had the look of anger on his face.
mommadee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mommadee »

cjph97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cjph97 »

This topic is now locked. :)

I am not entirely sure why it was not locked before, but we are currently discussing Daily Bumps here (Part 28) http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?t=8693.

The next part (16, the thread right after this one), is here: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=8499

I apologize for the confusion.

- Kryptonite
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Reply edited because this topic is no longer active.

Return to “Daily Bumps”