2015 predictions!

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: 2015 predictions!

Unread post by actuallydear »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
actuallydear wrote:I like to visit the predictions to see what has the potential to become true. They are getting a new car, are they not?
Yep, I think now they are waiting until May when the new Volvo XC90 is released (he tweeted about it yesterday). Then again, he might have just wanted to point out to everyone he's considering something with a $50K base price.
i really hope they're smarter than we give them credit for and they're investing their money and not just buying all of the things because a $50k car isn't gonna help them when they fall flat on their faces once their subscribers wake up.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

actuallydear wrote:
HelloSweetie1 wrote:
actuallydear wrote:I like to visit the predictions to see what has the potential to become true. They are getting a new car, are they not?
Yep, I think now they are waiting until May when the new Volvo XC90 is released (he tweeted about it yesterday). Then again, he might have just wanted to point out to everyone he's considering something with a $50K base price.
i really hope they're smarter than we give them credit for and they're investing their money and not just buying all of the things because a $50k car isn't gonna help them when they fall flat on their faces once their subscribers wake up.
I highly doubt they are investing.. they would have vlogged that for sure! Gotta let the minions know you're better then them because of all the money you've made as a 'songwriter/artist'. If they went to the bank, we would have seen it. Plus, they totally strike me as being the type to think they will have more money next year, and have everything on "pay as you go".

The stupid thing is, we know Missy is going to want to keep getting pregnant and cranking out the babies. An SUV isn't going to work for them when they are up to baby #3. That will give them the excuse to buy yet again another vehicle.
bunts19
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by bunts19 »

Aren't some SUV are eight seaters? Like they are thinking of getting a Toyota landcrusier which is a way too big for them when do they actually need to travel cross country? They mostly seem to drive on highways etc
I'm from Ireland and Toyota landcrusier are usually bought by farmers
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

bunts19 wrote:Aren't some SUV are eight seaters? Like they are thinking of getting a Toyota landcrusier which is a way too big for them when do they actually need to travel cross country? They mostly seem to drive on highways etc
I'm from Ireland and Toyota landcrusier are usually bought by farmers
Some are, but the SUV's they've been test driving and showing an interest in are not. They'll go for "showiness" over function is my guess.
Rebecca_cheerr
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rebecca_cheerr »

Well she's pregnant now, so I guess it'll be earlier than what we thought lol
lilvalleygurl98
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilvalleygurl98 »

actuallydear wrote:when i mentioned about the shay thing. i wouldn't be surprised if bryan is trying to get as big as possible so he can be just like shay and lose the weight and become super famous, u guise.
THIS! I just said this in the main forum. I knew I couldn't be the only one thinking it! I'd put money on it! If it doesn't happen this year, it will happen soon after.
Buggy2010
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Buggy2010 »

They are taking like 9 trips this year and had to post a picture of their luggage. For as much money as they are making their vlogs are getting so lazy. Take Ollie to swim, show you what we are cooking, target run, out to eat for dinner, "I'm going to end the vlog" geez!
sacebill

Unread post by sacebill »

zoroaster wrote:They will buy
A new t-shirt
A new car
And a new casual dress
you can say that again.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

They move back in with Mimi
Missy is emotionless at birth (as in she's not happy, like when she gets gifts)
Missy gets a new ring AGAIN for their 7 year anniversary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”