2015 predictions!

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

2015 predictions!

Unread post by actuallydear »

i thought this would be fun to see in the new year.

- their channel will peak around 300k and ellie and jared will come in and swoop up their subs and overtake them
- they'll move again.
- bryan will finally meet shay and collab with him but it will be very uncomfortable to watch. i think it'll be a multiple collab with other male youtubers, but bryan will be vying for shay's attention.
- missy will be pregnant and they name will be ridiculous and not at all classic like oliver james.
- jimmy will get a girlfriend and missy will latch onto her, becoming bffls.
- cassie will go to college and will get a boyfriend. he won't be seen in the vlogs.
- they will not stay friends with ellie and jared because of e+j channel growth. they'll be too jealous.
- suzanne and jim will consider moving to idaho again. missy will want to go too, bryan will not.
- they'll get a new car.
- bryan's weight will balloon but then he'll go on a health kick and lose a lot of weight.
- missy's hair will have a big change, shorter and blonder.
- nancy will come to visit.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: 2015 predictions!

no one else has any predictions for these childults?
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

actuallydear wrote:no one else has any predictions for these childults?
You pretty much hit the nail on the head there lol!
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

Yeah I don't really know what else to add! Hahaha.

Although I might say that I don't think they'll move for a while & I don't think Missy will fall pregnant as soon as they think she will, if she does this year I reckon it will be around Oct/Nov...
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I don't think Bryan will lose weight unless he has to, like a hospitalization from a medical condition from the crap he eats constantly. I don't cook 3x a day at home, but I eat out a lot less than he does.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Princess605

Unread post by Princess605 »

I definitely think Bryan will have some sort of health scare. I would never in a million years wish health problems on anyone, but I really do hope he wakes up about his health. Both him and Missy really.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

actuallydear wrote:i thought this would be fun to see in the new year.

- their channel will peak around 300k and ellie and jared will come in and swoop up their subs and overtake them
- they'll move again.
- bryan will finally meet shay and collab with him but it will be very uncomfortable to watch. i think it'll be a multiple collab with other male youtubers, but bryan will be vying for shay's attention.
- missy will be pregnant and they name will be ridiculous and not at all classic like oliver james.
- jimmy will get a girlfriend and missy will latch onto her, becoming bffls.
- cassie will go to college and will get a boyfriend. he won't be seen in the vlogs.
- they will not stay friends with ellie and jared because of e+j channel growth. they'll be too jealous.
- suzanne and jim will consider moving to idaho again. missy will want to go too, bryan will not.
- they'll get a new car.
- bryan's weight will balloon but then he'll go on a health kick and lose a lot of weight.
- missy's hair will have a big change, shorter and blonder.
- nancy will come to visit.
1. Truth - they'll get more subs.
2. Truth - they'll need a better pool guise
3. Nah, Shay wouldn't collab with him ever. Bryan is a loser.
4. Truth - it'll be a boy and Missy will pout about it for 9 months. Jim Jr. JJ.
5. Truth - although Jimmy seems really shy so idkkkk.
6. Truth - although as much as Cassie seems like an awesome person, she does tend to annoy me. So I don't care.
7. SO TRUE. E and J are so much more relatable. But "fame" might bring them down as well.
8. Of course. They have to have the newest and best things.
9. He'll def gain weight and be severely obese, but he's too lazy to be on a health kick. He'll be like Shay and try diet fads and fail miserably. Brybetes can't live without his pasta and Jersey Mikes.
10. Nah, Missy is deathly afraid of cutting her hair. She'll just make what she has blonde and FRY it even more.
11. Truth. Brybetes has to prove something to us.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

They will buy
A new car
A new tv
Etc big expensive stuff
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

when i mentioned about the shay thing. i wouldn't be surprised if bryan is trying to get as big as possible so he can be just like shay and lose the weight and become super famous, u guise.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

actuallydear wrote:when i mentioned about the shay thing. i wouldn't be surprised if bryan is trying to get as big as possible so he can be just like shay and lose the weight and become super famous, u guise.
He tried to do Shaytober, but pretty much failed the first day especially with that lose it app. He would save the calories he had left and would a cupcake or something.
It's sad how in their early vlogs, Bryan mentions how it's been three weeks since he last had any soda, junk food, take out and how hard it was being around Missy when she gets cravings.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

honestly I can't predict anything, it's too hard because i don't see anything in their future other than lay around & be tired all the time.
BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

They said they have 8 vacations planned for this year! Any guesses on where?

I'll say
1. Playlist live (Florida)
2. Cambodia
3. Wherever Cullen & Katie live (Alabama?)
4. Idaho
5. Ireland/Scotland/England
6. Vlogger Fair (Seattle)
7. Utah for Ellie & Jared
8. Playlist Live (New York)
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

I always laugh out loud at people who would use their extra calories for the day on something like a cupcake. Newsflash: You're doing weight loss all wrong. I was never really overweight like Bryabetes, but I did manage to lose almost 40 lbs by eating healthy and exercising. No stupid fads like Shay and Bryabetes. No saving my calories for cupcakes. Clean eating. But, Bryabetes thinks green beans smothered in butter and salt is healthy - soooooo theres no hope for him there.
I predict Missy getting pregnant ASAP, and with pregnancy and cravings, Bryabetes will gain more weight. He'll then do "Shayloss" and will constantly wonder why he's not losing weight because "steak and mashed potatoes is natural guiiiseeee!"
Missy will have another boy and probably throw a temper tantrum and cry to her mommy.
Princess605

Unread post by Princess605 »

I really hope Missy doesn't have a girl for two reasons:
1. Ollie will be even more ignored obviously, because Missy will have the girl she's always wanted
2. This might sound crazy and that's fine if people disagree with me, but I could picture Missy being somewhat "competitive" as her daughter gets older. It always seems like whenever someone else is in the spotlight for too long it seems like she has to step in and make it all about her. I could picture her being sectretly jealous that everyone else is commenting on how pretty her daughter is or since she's such a daddy's girl, another girl her dad will pay attention too (besides Susan and Cassie) I can see her basically trying to outdo her daughters wedding dress someday by over accessorizing her own dress or something similar.

Call me crazy, but just my thoughts!
INK
Informer
Informer

Unread post by INK »

Princess605 wrote:I really hope Missy doesn't have a girl for two reasons:
1. Ollie will be even more ignored obviously, because Missy will have the girl she's always wanted
2. This might sound crazy and that's fine if people disagree with me, but I could picture Missy being somewhat "competitive" as her daughter gets older. It always seems like whenever someone else is in the spotlight for too long it seems like she has to step in and make it all about her. I could picture her being sectretly jealous that everyone else is commenting on how pretty her daughter is or since she's such a daddy's girl, another girl her dad will pay attention too (besides Susan and Cassie) I can see her basically trying to outdo her daughters wedding dress someday by over accessorizing her own dress or something similar.

Call me crazy, but just my thoughts!

I don't think she will be jealous... She will just say that the little girl looks exactly like her just like she did with Oliver. i feel like she gets mad when people say Ollie looks like Bryan bc they call Ollie cute all the time and I don't think she is that attracted to Bryan so she thinks ollie looks just like her and maybe even goes so far to think bc ppl call oliver cute they are somehow complimenting her.
zoroaster

Unread post by zoroaster »

They will buy
A new t-shirt
A new car
And a new casual dress
mookieloo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mookieloo »

Holy crap, are you a spammer who actually posts in context?
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

mookieloo wrote:Holy crap, are you a spammer who actually posts in context?

They're evolving....
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I like to visit the predictions to see what has the potential to become true. They are getting a new car, are they not?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

actuallydear wrote:I like to visit the predictions to see what has the potential to become true. They are getting a new car, are they not?
Yep, I think now they are waiting until May when the new Volvo XC90 is released (he tweeted about it yesterday). Then again, he might have just wanted to point out to everyone he's considering something with a $50K base price.

Return to “Daily Bumps”