Why Does Everyone Hate Them?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Them?

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Alyshaxx wrote:"Hey! I don't usually post here but i always read what you guys post. Anyways i have to say on missys lisp i clearly remember in one of there vlogs a LONG time ago, i think it was right after she had ollie that misdy said she went to sunday school and her teacher would correct her if she didn't talk with a lisp. I'm not sure if it's true but clearly remember her saying that. And i think that's is why cassie has a lisp also. Idk that was a really long time ago but i still remember that because that was so odd that a teacher would teach you to talk with a lisp."

Okay this is it. So it's not disproven this is more of a theory. Makes sense to me though honestly. I'm pretty sure Jimmy has a slight lisp as well.
Missy lies. She got a lisp from a woman that taught her school once a week, for a few hours Image. Sure, makes total sense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
athenaliana
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by athenaliana »

As someone who is pretty new to the boards ((well long-time lurker really)) I was just wondering why people do dislike them so much?...I started coming on here for the Eades family and Jess but I (as someone who used to watch Bryan & Missy all the time) came on their section to see what people were saying & I have to say ever since I just cannot stand either of them, but I can't understand why, maybe they're just seriously annoying after a while, I don't know...but yeah why DO people dislike them?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

athenaliana wrote:As someone who is pretty new to the boards ((well long-time lurker really)) I was just wondering why people do dislike them so much?...I started coming on here for the Eades family and Jess but I (as someone who used to watch Bryan & Missy all the time) came on their section to see what people were saying & I have to say ever since I just cannot stand either of them, but I can't understand why, maybe they're just seriously annoying after a while, I don't know...but yeah why DO people dislike them?
Missy is spoiled and enabled. She will gladly make a dieting Bryan take her out to a restaurant and watch her eat while he drinks water. She also can't do anything without her mom.

They are incredibly wasteful.

They are NEVER wrong.

They treat their child like an accessory.

They don't work outside the home, hardly leave except to shop, yet use the word exhausted daily.

They act charitable and Christian, but it's all a scam and/or for self promotion.

They are ignorant to the world around them.

They complain a lot for two people that have every reason in the world to be thankful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kitt3ns
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kitt3ns »

truthfully? i'm jealous of them.

i grew up with eight siblings, tight money, and a generally dysfunctional household that's carried scars into my adulthood life. bryan and melissa have good money, a healthy child and another on the way, parents willing to be in their lives 24/7 and give all the help wanted, melissa need not lift a finger, and otherwise what seems to be a perfect life. they stay at home all day, not having to do the daily grind of going to a job they don't like, get to spend all their money on whatever they fucking want, and have the grand opportunity to see oliver's growth close up. but what do they do? they squander the whole fucking thing. and that's what bothers me the most.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Tl;dr
#FreeBen
nzmum512
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nzmum512 »

Why do I dislike them? Main reason - they built their channel around their story as a young couple who lost two pregnancies and then had Oliver. I connected with that. Now they barely acknowledge their losses, treat Oliver like an inconvenience, and Missy is acting totally bratty about their son on the way.

They lost their start up audience along the way and don't care.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

I dislike both Jess and the daily bumps because all those kids are growing up either as pawns in a sick game or are just completely ignored and neglected.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

sunshineanddaisies wrote:I somehow got to these forums after watching Drake's video (Gabeandjesss), and was surprised by how much hate Jess receives on this site - a lot of it senseless and extremely hurtful. Then I found that there was a forum for Missy and Bryan as well and was even more surprised to see the things being said about them. I just wanted to say that you guys on here making fun of Missy's lisp, Bryan's music, the merit of their marriage, etc., etc., really need to let go of the hate in your hearts. There is no need to be so cruel to a couple that has done nothing whatsoever to you.

They are human too, and they deserve to be treated like humans. If you don't want to watch these youtube Moms then don't watch them - it is that simple. You certainly do not need to come on here spewing hateful words. Bringing others down will not lift you up, and the gossip going on on all of these forums is abhorrent.

Do yourselves a favour and find something productive to do. xox

westwuff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by westwuff »

I think it is a big assumption to say "everyone hates them." I can't speak for others, but for me, this board is a way to see if others are also bothered by things I see in the vlogs. It is a discussion and if I am reading posts and see something I disagree with/don't like, I generally just skip it...
blueandgoldbows
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blueandgoldbows »

The only group I say anything about is Jessica. I have not once posted or thought about posting anywhere else. The I hatred for this girl is what brought me here, after she deleted very ever comment I made (nice comments, with good advice that may help her with Drake and Gabe). She only wants her followers to tell her how she is right, and pretty, and the best mom, if you don't delete. She does nothing but lie to a sizable following of people and puts other people down. I say she deserves what she gets. Im glad this group exposes her for the trash that she is.
Eggandchips
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Eggandchips »

sunshineanddaisies wrote:I somehow got to these forums after watching Drake's video (Gabeandjesss), and was surprised by how much hate Jess receives on this site - a lot of it senseless and extremely hurtful. Then I found that there was a forum for Missy and Bryan as well and was even more surprised to see the things being said about them. I just wanted to say that you guys on here making fun of Missy's lisp, Bryan's music, the merit of their marriage, etc., etc., really need to let go of the hate in your hearts. There is no need to be so cruel to a couple that has done nothing whatsoever to you.

They are human too, and they deserve to be treated like humans. If you don't want to watch these youtube Moms then don't watch them - it is that simple. You certainly do not need to come on here spewing hateful words. Bringing others down will not lift you up, and the gossip going on on all of these forums is abhorrent.

Do yourselves a favour and find something productive to do. xox

Sooooo... No-one's allowed to say anything critical of anyone, ever? Sorry love, not the way the world works. Don't want to watch youtube moms then don't... equally, don't want to read people gossiping about people they don't know, don't come here. Oh, and thanks for your passive aggressive advice to "find something productive to do xox" (not such an angel after all, are you?), but yeah, no thanks. Why don't you find something more productive to do than come and tell a load of people you don't know that they're not very nice?

Oh shit, what's that smell? Ah yes, hypocrisy.
lauren13
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lauren13 »

Hah! Her name especially... sunshine and daisies.. reminds me of the chick off mean girls who says "I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles, and we'd all eat it and be happy. By the way sunshineanddaisies, on Wednesdays we wear pink. :D
AbstractKlutz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AbstractKlutz »

Alyshaxx wrote:
amommyslyfxo wrote:Actually I make it a point not to talk behind other people's backs. So no I don't gossip, I rather go to the source .it's rude and unbecoming to talk shit about a person you don't even know! You see snippets of their days and you feel the need to talk about them as if you know anything about them ! You know a persona that put out and even that isn't always as it seems! Sorry if you think I seem morally superior to you that is just your opinion I guess.
Yeah okay. I believe that. /sarcasm
If you don't like it than why are you here? Do you think we are going to read your post and "see the light" and stop gossiping? These people choose to put their whole lives out there! It might be snippets, but it's enough to get the gist of what goes on. I don't understand why it's okay to worship the ground they walk on but you can't say anything bad about them. Makes sense.

Can we get some backup here? Betty? Where are you! We need your snark!
Yes! Was just thinking the same thing!
Such a pointless thread.. ah, minions these days..
queenkunta6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by queenkunta6 »

Here's what I have to say.. I've been a lurker for a long time after I saw the light about these two. I believe that everyone here is entitled to their own opinions and can discuss whatever they choose to. We are not wasting our lives or time talking gossiping about these YouTube moms. If you think that then a lot of people are wasting their time... A lot of people openly discuss about Obama, the Karsashians, Miley Cyrus, and other celebrities or public figures who are just NORMAL human beings. We are doing the same as them, it doesn't make it any different that they are on YouTube. You really can't say that you haven't gossiped about someone like we do here, because everyone does in their lifetime. Don't like it? Just leave and let us be. We have our rights to freedom of speech. Okay? Okay. Goodbye now, have a nice day.
killerqueeen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by killerqueeen »

queenkunta6 wrote:Here's what I have to say.. I've been a lurker for a long time after I saw the light about these two. I believe that everyone here is entitled to their own opinions and can discuss whatever they choose to. We are not wasting our lives or time talking gossiping about these YouTube moms. If you think that then a lot of people are wasting their time... A lot of people openly discuss about Obama, the Karsashians, Miley Cyrus, and other celebrities or public figures who are just NORMAL human beings. We are doing the same as them, it doesn't make it any different that they are on YouTube. You really can't say that you haven't gossiped about someone like we do here, because everyone does in their lifetime. Don't like it? Just leave and let us be. We have our rights to freedom of speech. Okay? Okay. Goodbye now, have a nice day.
Love it! I think you just hit the nail on the head there!
queenkunta6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by queenkunta6 »

killerqueeen wrote:
queenkunta6 wrote:Here's what I have to say.. I've been a lurker for a long time after I saw the light about these two. I believe that everyone here is entitled to their own opinions and can discuss whatever they choose to. We are not wasting our lives or time talking gossiping about these YouTube moms. If you think that then a lot of people are wasting their time... A lot of people openly discuss about Obama, the Karsashians, Miley Cyrus, and other celebrities or public figures who are just NORMAL human beings. We are doing the same as them, it doesn't make it any different that they are on YouTube. You really can't say that you haven't gossiped about someone like we do here, because everyone does in their lifetime. Don't like it? Just leave and let us be. We have our rights to freedom of speech. Okay? Okay. Goodbye now, have a nice day.
Love it! I think you just hit the nail on the head there!
I'm just saying. People are quite ignorant.... Image
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

The thing about "telling them to their faces" is that they all - for the most part - have very, very inflated egos from all of their fans/minions. They do not think they need to take suggestions or criticism and when someone is so blatantly ignorant like that, so why talk to a brick wall when you have a community of validating, humorous, snoopy, gossipy, fun, like-minded people?

I wouldn't say I hate them, I just don't buy their bullshit and it's hard to watch others be sucked in. It's the same way that air-headed people believed Jenny McCarthy and vaccinations = autism. People blindly following morons drives me insane, but... since I don't want to waste my breath to egomaniacs, I bitch where it's appreciated - here. You know what's not appreciated here? "Omgggg you gossipers!! You're soooo meaaaaaan." and then implying that we are hateful, or have no lives, or must be missing something in our lives, or must be jealous, or sad, or whatever people who can't accept that some people don't like them/others come up with.

Why I dislike Jess and judge her is different than why I judge Missy, or Tayler, or Allyshia - what you're implying is that we just hate YT Vloggers/Moms in general for one umbrella reason and that's totally not the case at all.

In short: We're not interested in the morality police, thanks.
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

I don't hate them :) I come here to get a good run down on all the family vloggers because I don't have the time or data to keep up with all the videos. I honestly love Bryans new song from what I have heard and I get my karaoke on when I hear the ad part that comes on before the video haha. So catchy! I also commend them for building a brand that makes them enough money to both be stay at home parents. I could never ever handle the criticism and scrutiny myself but earning money to be at home with your babies is living the dream in my eyes :)
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

annapaulndaniel wrote:I don't hate them :) I come here to get a good run down on all the family vloggers because I don't have the time or data to keep up with all the videos. I honestly love Bryans new song from what I have heard and I get my karaoke on when I hear the ad part that comes on before the video haha. So catchy! I also commend them for building a brand that makes them enough money to both be stay at home parents. I could never ever handle the criticism and scrutiny myself but earning money to be at home with your babies is living the dream in my eyes :)
Ok, except for them you do realize it's about being at home with EACHOTHER and the babies just happen to be there. In their case, the kids would be better off getting out and going to daycare for a little mental stimulation.

It sounds like you want to be a SAH parent.... B&M just want to stay home.

annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

I do love being a stay at home Mum I am so grateful every day :) best job in the world!

Return to “Daily Bumps”