Why Does Everyone Hate Them?

sunshineanddaisies
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Why Does Everyone Hate Them?

Unread post by sunshineanddaisies »

I somehow got to these forums after watching Drake's video (Gabeandjesss), and was surprised by how much hate Jess receives on this site - a lot of it senseless and extremely hurtful. Then I found that there was a forum for Missy and Bryan as well and was even more surprised to see the things being said about them. I just wanted to say that you guys on here making fun of Missy's lisp, Bryan's music, the merit of their marriage, etc., etc., really need to let go of the hate in your hearts. There is no need to be so cruel to a couple that has done nothing whatsoever to you.

They are human too, and they deserve to be treated like humans. If you don't want to watch these youtube Moms then don't watch them - it is that simple. You certainly do not need to come on here spewing hateful words. Bringing others down will not lift you up, and the gossip going on on all of these forums is abhorrent.

Do yourselves a favour and find something productive to do. xox
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Them?

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Would you rather seethe gossip taken to their sites where they can read it? People are always going to talk so it's better to have somewhere separate to do where it's their choice if they read it or not. Coming here is going to do you no good whatsoever.
Ps jess is a hateful, spiteful, babytrapping bitch so that's why she's hated :)
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Oh my god. Here we go AGAIN. I will never know why these minions feel the need to take time out of their day to make an account and tell us how horrible we are. Let me guess, you've NEVER gossiped about anyone before? Ever? You're just morally superior to us and never have anything bad to say about anyone right?

Why don't try take your own advice and find something more productive to do than telling us how horrible we are. These people put their lives out online. We have just as much right to talk shit as people do to kiss their asses.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Right? I don't understand how they can say we have no lives when they spend just as much time kissing their ass then we do ggossiping.i had a tayler minon tell me I'm a stalker because I said shit about AL her lies and she said she never said those things! I've seen every video and post she's ever made. Um doesn't that make you a little obsessive if you've seen everything she's ever posted. Half the stuff I see is after its been posted here not even on her sites.
amommyslyfxo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by amommyslyfxo »

This sight seems to me to be a place where people can put down successful people that are doing something with their lives it's sickening to know that gossiping is being bragged about! You sound like little middle school catty girls! It's quite sad actually!
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

LOL where the fuck are these people coming from?
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Haha its gonna be the attack of he moons all of the sudden. I actually used to like most of the you tubers until they all got to full of themselves.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

amommyslyfxo wrote:This sight seems to me to be a place where people can put down successful people that are doing something with their lives it's sickening to know that gossiping is being bragged about! You sound like little middle school catty girls! It's
quite sad actually!
Who is bragging about gossiping? And I'm sorry but you don't have to be in middle school to enjoy a good gossip session. It's human nature for fucks sake. I will ask you the same thing. Are you so morally superior to us that you have NEVER talked bad about anyone? Coworkers, Facebook friends, etc?
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mommaof2cuties wrote:Haha its gonna be the attack of he moons all of the sudden. I actually used to like most of the you tubers until they all got to full of themselves.
*MINONS
amommyslyfxo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by amommyslyfxo »

Actually I make it a point not to talk behind other people's backs. So no I don't gossip, I rather go to the source .it's rude and unbecoming to talk shit about a person you don't even know! You see snippets of their days and you feel the need to talk about them as if you know anything about them ! You know a persona that put out and even that isn't always as it seems! Sorry if you think I seem morally superior to you that is just your opinion I guess.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

amommyslyfxo wrote:Actually I make it a point not to talk behind other people's backs. So no I don't gossip, I rather go to the source .it's rude and unbecoming to talk shit about a person you don't even know! You see snippets of their days and you feel the need to talk about them as if you know anything about them ! You know a persona that put out and even that isn't always as it seems! Sorry if you think I seem morally superior to you that is just your opinion I guess.
Yeah okay. I believe that. /sarcasm
If you don't like it than why are you here? Do you think we are going to read your post and "see the light" and stop gossiping? These people choose to put their whole lives out there! It might be snippets, but it's enough to get the gist of what goes on. I don't understand why it's okay to worship the ground they walk on but you can't say anything bad about them. Makes sense.

Can we get some backup here? Betty? Where are you! We need your snark!
sunshineanddaisies
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sunshineanddaisies »

I try my absolute best not to gossip about people, or put them down. So no, I'm not perfect, but I would never speak so hatefully about people I've never met on a public forum. I suppose it's better to do it here than in the youtube comments but it still isn't kind or morally right in any way. I watch youtube moms casually because they have cute kids and I find their videos entertaining and fun, but I in no way worship them and wouldn't call myself a "minion". I'm sure that youtube personalities have flaws, but so do all of you guys and so do I, that doesn't mean you should exploit them and poke fun at them online. I may be wasting my time trying to defend people, but it's better than wasting my time attacking them. That is all I'm trying to say. <3
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oh4thelawls »

:pfff:
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

This site is a place where people can openly express their true opinions about the mothers they watch on YouTube. There is almost no censorship here, unlike on their pages, where anything that can even be construed as negative is almost instantly deleted. This place was created for people to express their opinions without censorship. If the moms want to read here (or even make an account and post), they can do that, but nobody is shoving this site down their throats (except maybe their minions). Don't try to act holier than thou. I don't buy for a second that you've never gossiped about somebody/something, even if only in your head.

With that being said, you are both entitled to your opinions here and you can go on the threads and stick up for your favorite YouTube moms until you're blue in the face, but it probably won't get you anywhere.

Anyways, enjoy the site. xox
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

LOL at the "at least they are doing something with their lives". As opposed to who?

Calm down and go home with you (moral) high ground Jedi.
babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by babyspice »

Missy does her lisp on purpose! It's not like she was born with it.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:Haha its gonna be the attack of he moons all of the sudden. I actually used to like most of the you tubers until they all got to full of themselves.
*MINONS
Haha, I thought you meant to type "morons"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

babyspice wrote:Missy does her lisp on purpose! It's not like she was born with it.
Not to defend them but I think it was established that's not true and it was more of a fail on Missys parents part
babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by babyspice »

Alyshaxx wrote:
babyspice wrote:Missy does her lisp on purpose! It's not like she was born with it.
Not to defend them but I think it was established that's not true and it was more of a fail on Missys parents part
I thought she said that she did it on purpose as a child because she liked the way it sound? I'm confused lol

Return to “Daily Bumps”