Why Does Everyone Hate Them?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Them?

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

gabriellar4 wrote:Well done to the person who started this thread with such a kind post.

To those of you so incredibly offended by it, and associating yourselves so deeply with this site - you've got no idea how amusing it is to read.
Um, pretty sure no one was offended, but glad we can amuse you? Image

There's nothing wrong with debate. If you notice, we discuss things here and agree to disagree, we do so with clean language and rational, well constructed arguments. That's a heck of a lot healthier than the filthy language that spews out of the minions mouths (half of which are kids!) in the Daily Bumps comments!

But again, glad that we amuse you Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

And yet you created an account just to make a pointless comment. :gj:
#FreeBen
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by missparzival »

Kryptonite wrote:-cue Australian voice-

And here, ladies and gentlemen if you look to the right, behind that tree we have a hypocrite in it's natural habitat. ;)
Haha im Australian and actually laughed so hard at this. Though the hypocrite is behind the deadly monster spider under the drop bear ;)
HeatherNancine
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by HeatherNancine »

Hate is a strong word. Actually, the opposite of love is indifference, not hate. I'm indifferent about them. I watched them first and through them discovered E&J, C&K who I found more relatable, believable and interesting. I am curious about Ollie's progress, particularly in his speech but can't be bothered to sit through 15 minutes of Bryan screeching "you guuuuuyyyyyzzzz" and Missy's constant complaining and immaturity to find out what's up. This site keeps me informed without having to suffer. Probably my biggest pet peeve with them is the way they don't look into the lens of the camera but instead constantly watch the view finder so they can watch themselves. Even when they're talking to their child they're looking at themselves. Bryan also does a lot of spinning around with the camera and I have vertigo so... watching them literally makes me sick. It's pretty broad brush to paint with when you come on a message board and assume that everyone here doesn't have a life. Besides that, the youtubers who are earning their entire living off youtube ought to be thankful that there are so many people in the world who don't have anything better to do than watch their videos. Love, hate or indifference, they need our clicks for cash.

Return to “Daily Bumps”