DailyUltrasounds Part 25

babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyUltrasounds Part 25

Unread post by babyspice »

Did Missy shade us today with the whole "YouTube isn't a career"??
jjtard
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jjtard »

poor olli, wanted to play life with them and they sat him in front of the tvsitter :/ i wouldn't tease my daughter like that, do that while he sleeps.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Why teach your toddler to throw away perfectly good food that isn't eaten? And why play LIFE with him awake...wait until he's asleep or something so he doesn't try to get into the stuff. Morons...
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Why do they keep feeding Oliver those Peanut Butter and Jelly's uncrustables. Poor kid is probably sick of them.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

babyspice wrote:Why do they keep feeding Oliver those Peanut Butter and Jelly's uncrustables. Poor kid is probably sick of them.
They don't care whether he likes it or not, it's easy for them!

They've taken an easy lunch option, and made it even easier by buying pre-made sandwiches so they only have to open a wrapper. They probably buy themselves lunch and give Ollie one of these, and then have no dishes to do!

Isn't life great Image

I bet Ollie is so easygoing about bedtime because it's the only time he gets his mom's attention. Sad, but I bet it's true, and really on,y encourages her to continue to save that "quality time" for bed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
hi_bye
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hi_bye »

ProSubscriber wrote:When I first heard Oliver's song the girl's voice took me by surprise, but it's ultimately what led me to listen to it a bunch of times. I do like folk as well. The lyrics are sort of mediocre but there are a few lines in it I love. With their crazy spending I've frequently thought about that line early in the song about how Oliver will always have a home even if there is no roof over their heads. :P
Me too lol. I was not expecting that and it was just such an odd sound at first. Like someone else said it's definitely acquired. I just re-listened to it and I like it now. BTW that video is so beautiful!
Cote1590
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cote1590 »

KatB11182014 wrote:Anyone notice Cullen and Katie's vlog title today? I see some shading from them too.
Haha yes! I noticed that too. "Baby trapped in washing machine!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mandylouwho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mandylouwho »

When Jared and Rachelle are talking about how many subscribers they have and Bryan's like "ah no problem!" Lol... I know all of those new subscribers found them through the daily bums but I'm pretty sure they were saying they were grateful to the subscribers, not Bryan.
Secret_minion
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Secret_minion »

What?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

hi_bye wrote:
ProSubscriber wrote:When I first heard Oliver's song the girl's voice took me by surprise, but it's ultimately what led me to listen to it a bunch of times. I do like folk as well. The lyrics are sort of mediocre but there are a few lines in it I love. With their crazy spending I've frequently thought about that line early in the song about how Oliver will always have a home even if there is no roof over their heads. :P
Me too lol. I was not expecting that and it was just such an odd sound at first. Like someone else said it's definitely acquired. I just re-listened to it and I like it now. BTW that video is so beautiful!
I love that video. It is very beautiful, it made me cry lol.

littleb0586
Talker
Talker

Unread post by littleb0586 »

jjtard wrote:poor olli, wanted to play life with them and they sat him in front of the tvsitter :/ i wouldn't tease my daughter like that, do that while he sleeps.
Yep, exactly my thought. It was so sad to see him sitting in front of the TV alone while his parents ignored him. So, so sad!! Just wait a couple hours and play when he's sleeping!! If you're not going to do that, then try to include him at least!!! Give him some money and a car to play with or something, geeze!
rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

Felt so bad for ollie when they were all playing Game of life. Why couldnt they have waited til the evening to play that, or during his nap time?
gwsb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gwsb »

Secret_minion wrote:What?
I wonder if they sold images for use in ads. This isn't the first ad they've showed up in. I'd think of they didn't make $$ they'd report these.
FitMom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by FitMom »

cats-or-die wrote:Does anyone actually find that chicks voice appealing? I've always thought it was awful.

Yeah her voice is really annoying to me. Not my kind of music.
Cote1590
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cote1590 »

Cote1590 wrote:
KatB11182014 wrote:Anyone notice Cullen and Katie's vlog title today? I see some shading from them too.

Also, I wonder if this shade is a result of Bryan bragging on Twitter that he'd just been on the phone with the Ellen show.

gwsb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gwsb »

Cote1590 wrote:
Cote1590 wrote:

Also, I wonder if this shade is a result of Bryan bragging on Twitter that he'd just been on the phone with the Ellen show.

Nope. I think they did it to pull views not throw shade. They are full time YouTube now and selling that detox thing through a friend. Anything for a buck.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

I don't watch C&K too often, but I did realize they've been trying to lose weight and have been promoting some "cleanse". I know its OT, but can someone briefly explain this "cleanse" to me? I anticipate B&M will hop on that train soon.
Germany2263
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Germany2263 »

jjtard wrote:poor olli, wanted to play life with them and they sat him in front of the tvsitter :/ i wouldn't tease my daughter like that, do that while he sleeps.
Ikr? I didn't understand why they chose to play it on the floor where it was easily accessible to him. Why not play on the kitchen table or the island. Or better yet, wait until your little man is in bed and sleeping. But then again we are speaking of M and B. They always do things that defy logic.

ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

They should have some games that Ollie can play too. Britt and Austin played pictonary with both Audri and Kai in their vlog for today.
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DailyUltrasounds Part 25

Britt and Austin just bought their kids a bunch of outdoor toys like a sandbox and a trampoline. Now watch B&M think it's a competition and they will buy Oliver a ridiculous toy.

Return to “Daily Bumps”