DailyUltrasounds Part 25

Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyUltrasounds Part 25

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

I can never get over how cute Ollie is. If his parents weren't a bunch of dimwits, AND they actually filmed him being a kid, I would force myself to watch their videos just for him lol.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

bffb3 wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/18 ... 0e208a.jpg[/img]

So...Cassie spent the night in the guest bedroom? Nah, it was probably Karma.
Isn't J&R sleeping there..?
Or did they make them go to a hotel like his mom and sister?

Edit: I remember her saying she had to move her makeup because they were having guests over before they came.
nzmum512
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nzmum512 »

So Missy is filming a hair tutorial...

Your hair is dead and fried Missy. Maybe take care of it and get it healthy before trying to style it. It just looks awful no matter what at the moment.
palmtrees
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtrees »

Ollie is so cute in the picture of him holding the burrito, but it seems like the only reason Bryan and missy have kids is so they can be little mini accessories like them.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Cote1590 wrote:
Cote1590 wrote:
KatB11182014 wrote:Anyone notice Cullen and Katie's vlog title today? I see some shading from them too.
Haha yes! I noticed that too. "Baby trapped in washing machine!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Also, I wonder if this shade is a result of Bryan bragging on Twitter that he'd just been on the phone with the Ellen show.

It doesn't seem like they're throwing shade at all to me. I think they did it as a joke because they're friends with Missy and Bryan.
babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by babyspice »

mommyluvv wrote:Well, it finally happened yall!
He's all Bryan! Is that healthy for his age? I'm just curious because I don't have any kids.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Theirmom wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:I don't watch C&K too often, but I did realize they've been trying to lose weight and have been promoting some "cleanse". I know its OT, but can someone briefly explain this "cleanse" to me? I anticipate B&M will hop on that train soon.
Basically, you pay about $400 bucks for 28 days of shakes and a recipe book that tells you what to cook. It's gluten free, soy free, sugar free, no coffee, no alcohol, no artificial ingredients, etc. And no, the $400 doesn't cover the cost of food. You still have to buy all your own groceries, you just get shakes, some energy fizzy stick things, a 7 day detox tea (so, 7 teabags worth about 10 bucks a piece) and a few other odds and ends.

I'm glad it's worked for them, but I find it obscene that not only do these programs cost so much, but that people are willing to actually pay it and try to encourage others to pay that much too. It'd be different if it actually included food (like nutrisystem,which is also hella expensive, but it comes with 28 days of meals, so you don't have to buy as many groceries, basically an even wash, financially speaking), but this is essentially a $400 cookbook with some energy drinks, tea and protein shakes. No thanks, I'll keep my 400 bucks.
It kills me when YTers who have a platform with young kids/teens promote these ridiculous diet scams. For once I'd like to see a YTer promote a healthy lifestyle without a pathetic brand deal they have to sell their soul for.
C&K are going to end up just like B&M one of these days....
geezeeuss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by geezeeuss »

cats-or-die wrote: It kills me when YTers who have a platform with young kids/teens promote these ridiculous diet scams. For once I'd like to see a YTer promote a healthy lifestyle without a pathetic brand deal they have to sell their soul for.
I'm terribly afraid of that! I overall like watching C&K. Yes, Cullen drives me damn bonkers and gets on my nerves, but I really like Katie and Gaines is a doll baby. And Grandberry is hilarious. I could watch her all day long!
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Even though their diet plan is ridiculously expensive, I wouldn't say the diet itself was ridiculous. It taught them good eating habits and promoted healthy eating. It wasn't like they were starving or only drinking shakes all day. They made some really good looking meals and used healthy alternatives. They also worked out and exercised. They each lost about 10 pounds after the 28 days. Yeah, they didn't have to market it to their followers, but I think they did set a good example for their younger audience or anyone really who wants to make a lifestyle change. We'll see if they stick to it though and apply what they learned to their everyday diet..

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

rdt1004 wrote:Even though their diet plan is ridiculously expensive, I wouldn't say the diet itself was ridiculous. It taught them good eating habits and promoted healthy eating. It wasn't like they were starving or only drinking shakes all day. They made some really good looking meals and used healthy alternatives. They also worked out and exercised. They each lost about 10 pounds after the 28 days. Yeah, they didn't have to market it to their followers, but I think they did set a good example for their younger audience or anyone really who wants to make a lifestyle change. We'll see if they stick to it though and apply what they learned to their everyday diet..

Why is a $400 shake and snack and cookbook "cleanse" now necessary for making healthy choices? I'm a firm believer in natural, healthy ways to lose weight and get healthy. Those packages are not necessary and are "quick fixes". Hence the "28 day" promise.
Yes they set a good example, but the "cleanse" they hyped up was a joke.

But we digress. Back to B&M. Apparently they hung out with a 13 year old YT singer today. #notcreepyatall

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Whose parents would be ok with their 13 year old hanging out with these guys ??
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

You can cleanse your body just by eating a ton of fruits and vegetables. No need for super expensive shakes and cleansing teas
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DailyUltrasounds Part 25

Unread post by rdt1004 »

cats-or-die wrote:
rdt1004 wrote:Even though their diet plan is ridiculously expensive, I wouldn't say the diet itself was ridiculous. It taught them good eating habits and promoted healthy eating. It wasn't like they were starving or only drinking shakes all day. They made some really good looking meals and used healthy alternatives. They also worked out and exercised. They each lost about 10 pounds after the 28 days. Yeah, they didn't have to market it to their followers, but I think they did set a good example for their younger audience or anyone really who wants to make a lifestyle change. We'll see if they stick to it though and apply what they learned to their everyday diet..

Why is a $400 shake and snack and cookbook "cleanse" now necessary for making healthy choices? I'm a firm believer in natural, healthy ways to lose weight and get healthy. Those packages are not necessary and are "quick fixes". Hence the "28 day" promise.
Yes they set a good example, but the "cleanse" they hyped up was a joke.

But we digress. Back to B&M. Apparently they hung out with a 13 year old YT singer today. #notcreepyatall

I agree, nobody should need a cleanse to lose weight and make good choices, but if it helps kick start a change I can't be mad at it. It seems like C&K learned a lot about healthy eating and alternatives to dairy and fattening foods. They ate more vegetables and fruits and drank more water. I hope they can apply all that new information to their everyday diets. Cleanses and fad diets are a joke though and no one needs them if they know what they're doing.
But yes, back to the ones we love to hate. I wouldn't feel comfortable as a grown ass adult hanging around teenagers and preteens. Especially ones I'm not related too, like that's just very weird. And very weird of their parents to just let them be around their kids, filming videos and shit.

nzmum512
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nzmum512 »

Recording a song with a 13 year old is weird when you're mid 20s. Super creepy.

Plus an 8 year old minion was commenting on MisMissy's insta. Seriously? 8? Why?!
longhairdontcare1006
Informer
Informer

Unread post by longhairdontcare1006 »

*Flashing back to the time Bryan tweeted about someone feeding their baby fries"
longhairdontcare1006
Informer
Informer

Unread post by longhairdontcare1006 »

cats-or-die wrote:
Theirmom wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:I don't watch C&K too often, but I did realize they've been trying to lose weight and have been promoting some "cleanse". I know its OT, but can someone briefly explain this "cleanse" to me? I anticipate B&M will hop on that train soon.
Basically, you pay about $400 bucks for 28 days of shakes and a recipe book that tells you what to cook. It's gluten free, soy free, sugar free, no coffee, no alcohol, no artificial ingredients, etc. And no, the $400 doesn't cover the cost of food. You still have to buy all your own groceries, you just get shakes, some energy fizzy stick things, a 7 day detox tea (so, 7 teabags worth about 10 bucks a piece) and a few other odds and ends.

I'm glad it's worked for them, but I find it obscene that not only do these programs cost so much, but that people are willing to actually pay it and try to encourage others to pay that much too. It'd be different if it actually included food (like nutrisystem,which is also hella expensive, but it comes with 28 days of meals, so you don't have to buy as many groceries, basically an even wash, financially speaking), but this is essentially a $400 cookbook with some energy drinks, tea and protein shakes. No thanks, I'll keep my 400 bucks.
It kills me when YTers who have a platform with young kids/teens promote these ridiculous diet scams. For once I'd like to see a YTer promote a healthy lifestyle without a pathetic brand deal they have to sell their soul for.
If I see one more "Advocare" "Fit tea" "21 day fix" video I am going to lose my shit! Lol. How do people actually fall for fad shit like this.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

DailyUltrasounds Part 25

Unread post by angelfire89 »

longhairdontcare1006 wrote: If I see one more "Advocare" "Fit tea" "21 day fix" video I am going to lose my shit! Lol. How do people actually fall for fad shit like this.
desperation. Sometimes you get to a point when you need the kick in the pants to get the weight loss started. If I had an extra $400, I'd be on that detox yesterday. Sometimes just diet and exercise aren't motivating enough.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

What I don't understand is that simple google searches have completely free detox methods. What's probably gonna happen is they're gonna lose weight in this short time period and then when they have to actually exercise and eat well ALL the time to continue losing weight they're going to expect quick results again and will be discouraged when that doesnt happen.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
FitMom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by FitMom »

nzmum512 wrote:Recording a song with a 13 year old is weird when you're mid 20s. Super creepy.

Plus an 8 year old minion was commenting on MisMissy's insta. Seriously? 8? Why?!

I never understand why these kids/preteen watch the family vloggers? When I was a kid, I could care less to watch a random family. I was too busy being a kid and watching shows like "Bug Juice" for my reality TV. Lol
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

longhairdontcare1006 wrote:
*Flashing back to the time Bryan tweeted about someone feeding their baby fries"
RIGHT?! But IIRC that baby was young, like maybe under 1? So that's how B&M would justify that...
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Daily Bumps”