spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyUncrustables Part 26

Unread post by spacekitty »

I was thinking of Missy never going to college and realized:
I could see Missy as being in a big hurry to grow up and her attachment to Mimi at her damn uterus is her way of regretting the big rush out of the nest. Now she's brought kids into the picture.
I follow a Fundie/Duggar forum called FreeJinger, now I'm thinking: FreeOllie lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

kittypurry wrote:Lol at Missy wanting Oliver to grow up and be more independent. You should probably work on that yourself before expecting your child to do it...

YES!!!!! SO True!!!
nosygossip
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nosygossip »

@spacekitty I follow freejinger too! We found out a while back that quite a few of us are freejinger-ers. Lol
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nosygossip wrote:@spacekitty I follow freejinger too! We found out a while back that quite a few of us are freejinger-ers. Lol
I'm such a lurker over there, too intimidated honestly lol

nosygossip
Amateur
Amateur

spacekitty wrote:
nosygossip wrote:@spacekitty I follow freejinger too! We found out a while back that quite a few of us are freejinger-ers. Lol

I'm a lurker too, things get crazy over there sometimes. I bet its really blowing up right now with JB and Michelle's interview. I didn't get to watch it, can't wait to head over there to catch up! I have like 7 threads to catch up on just on the Josh scandal, I haven't made it past the first one lol
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nosygossip wrote:
spacekitty wrote:

I'm a lurker too, things get crazy over there sometimes. I bet its really blowing up right now with JB and Michelle's interview. I didn't get to watch it, can't wait to head over there to catch up! I have like 7 threads to catch up on just on the Josh scandal, I haven't made it past the first one lol
There's a great catch up thread to summarize the interview, it's about the true and false statements I think. I read it and feel like I know the wonders of the world now.
Definitely much better to lurk here, I went through, I haven't had much issue catching up.

nosygossip
Amateur
Amateur

spacekitty wrote:
nosygossip wrote:
spacekitty wrote: I'm such a lurker over there, too intimidated honestly lol

There's a great catch up thread to summarize the interview, it's about the true and false statements I think. I read it and feel like I know the wonders of the world now.
Definitely much better to lurk here, I went through, I haven't had much issue catching up.

Lol well not sure about everyone else you follow, but the bums are doing the same things, so of course it's easy to catch up here. You must feel like you never even left!
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think Cassie may be easily swayed to make her own Youtube this summer pre-college.

babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by babyspice »

kwallace wrote:Ollie was the cutest little baby! He seems to have entered his awkward phase early.
Oliver was an cute baby. He just looked like Bryan so I was never like "OH MY GAWD! OLIVER IS THE CUTEST BABY EVER!!'" like most minions are. Plus Oliver hasn't really developed his personality yet, since Missy and Bryan pick his interest. So he isn't my favorite yt kid.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

babyspice wrote:
kwallace wrote:Ollie was the cutest little baby! He seems to have entered his awkward phase early.
Oliver was an cute baby. He just looked like Bryan so I was never like "OH MY GAWD! OLIVER IS THE CUTEST BABY EVER!!'" like most minions are. Plus Oliver hasn't really developed his personality yet, since Missy and Bryan pick his interest. So he isn't my favorite yt kid.
I thought Oliver was kind of an average kid, cute like most are but nothing special. Some YT babies just melt your heart, but Ollie's always just been, well "just Ollie" to me. Not saying he isn't cute but he definitely has not got the nicest family to have a gene bank to deposit from.
I cannot wait to see until he shows us himself his interests, I remember how vocal I was with my lion king obsession. I still have my Nala stuffed animal too.

usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

Unread post by usmellllikesnow »

Who do you guys think has the cutest baby out of the vloggers? I'm definitely voting Jackson. He's really the reason I started watching Jared and Ellie.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

usmelllikesnow wrote:Who do you guys think has the cutest baby out of the vloggers? I'm definitely voting Jackson. He's really the reason I started watching Jared and Ellie.
I think Winston from caseylavere! They got a lot of rude comments when he was a newborn, but he sure is cute now!

smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

Does Oliver ever get to play outside? I'm far from a perfect parent, but I make it a priority to go outside every day with my kids. They would be miserable stuck in the house all day.

I hate to speak badly of kids, but I agree Oliver isn't the cutest.

I love Jackson though. Such a sweet, cute kid. Probably helps that he has a very pretty mom, and that both his parents have a good personality.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

I can't pick just one I adore Jackson, Kailand and Gaines.
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think Jackson is adorable! I love Audri and Kai Null too, but personality has a lot to do with that too.

Put me in the camp of Ollie isn't that cute. He has his moments, but his looks and personality for me are just "meh".

The loud and hitting thing plays a part too. When I see kids like that, with enabling parents like B&M I immediately think "brat". I keep my kids away from those kids! B&M better be glad Ollie isn't ready for school yet, because their bubble is going to burst when he does and they have to associate with judgemental non-YT parents like us

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by babyspice »

Probably Audri, Kai, and Jackson. Those kids have the biggest hearts and they're all so smart.

Did anyone watch the Nulls vlog yesterday and Kailand said "Na Na Na Batman!". My heart literally melted
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

I think Jackson is the cutest YouTube baby.Aria (britneyandbaby) is adorable too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

Just finished watching the vlog first I can't believe Misty want a almost 2 year old to be independent, why will you have a kid if you don't want to take care of him. I'm mother of twins and yes is exhausted well be a mother is general is exhausted but I don't want my girls to be "independent" I want them to need/want me as much is possible. Second why Bryan need a another camera? And third why she's forcing Ollie to take nap is obvious he doesn't want/need one?. I'm happy they finally decide to do something different for Ollie now the should do something for Karma.
maiziezoe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by maiziezoe »

usmelllikesnow wrote:Who do you guys think has the cutest baby out of the vloggers? I'm definitely voting Jackson. He's really the reason I started watching Jared and Ellie.
Noah (Samika)... that kid and his cheeks. I die.

Jackson is a close second.

Cutes girl... Gaines. Good gravy. She is a beauty.
Eponine24601
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Eponine24601 »

Missed you spacekitty!

Return to “Daily Bumps”