• Advertisement
    

DailyVacations Part 28

Re: DailyVacations Part 28

Postby Jessi31 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:27 am

I would probably bitch slap my Hubby if he called me a hottie (not that he ever would). So many much nicer words to call your wife Bryan. Beautiful for example? Or just a simple " you look really nice today or you look pretty". Enough with the hottie shit Bryan.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jessi31
Informer
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:34 am
Has thanked: 698 times
Been thanked: 1223 times

Advertisement

Re: DailyVacations Part 28

Postby Lovethesnark » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:39 am

cocogogo wrote:Total newbie here but I have been a long time lurker (few months on and off!) I've not been on for a few weeks so apologies if this has already been mentioned. But I can't be alone in thinking it's worrying how much Oliver sleeps? He's almost 2 years old and still sometimes takes 2 naps. The other day Missy mentioned Ollie sleeping 15 hours overnight, and he took a nap that day (which can be anything between 2 to 3 hours according to Missy) that means that in a period of 24 hours he would have been awake for 6 hours. That's actually concerning!! 2 year olds are usually awake much more than that! I work with toddlers, most sleep around 11/12 hours overnight and take maybe a 2 hour on average nap. Some will miss their nap if busy etc.. and it really doesn't affect them too much. The reason it also concerns me is that they also stick him in front of the tv a lot, so even with that 6 hours being awake, maybe 1 hour spend eating, 2 hours ish for a film/tv programme and that only leaves 3 hours for him to be an active toddler (which even then they aren't massively active with him).
Now I am an adult and I know I function differently to a toddler, but if I oversleep it makes me feel rubbish and then you just feel tired but in a lethargic way. I worry that they are doing that to Ollie and it's going to affect him.
What's stopping them going out for a morning / evening walk with Ollie and Karma? Ollie could have a run around or go on a bike or something, he would have so much fun. I really feel sorry for him, I really do :(


I don't think he sleeps 2 to 3 hours during his nap. I think they put him in his crib and leave him there until he falls asleep. They've mentioned several times how he plays in his crib before he naps. If they transitioned him into the twin bed like they'd planned, I don't think he'd take two naps.
Lovethesnark
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:49 am
Has thanked: 737 times
Been thanked: 5260 times

Re: DailyVacations Part 28

Postby cats-or-die » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:00 am

Princess Cunt-Rag strikes again with a condescending, upper middle class, white girl, my family is better than yours-speech.
We get it, fuckface. Your mommy has no other life but to cater to your white, wrinkly ass.
No, Missy. Not everyone has a mom who has dedicated her life to her adult daughter's wishes and no, not everyone has the luxury of throwing their child at someone else left and right.
I wish my job was just simply my hobby. How nice and relaxed my life would be then.


I've said it before, but dear god Missy is a deplorable human being. She has not one redeeming quality. She's selfish, rude, lazy, entitled, whiny, narcissistic, and has a rare case of cunt-rag-atosis.
Cut the goddamn chord. Be an ADULT. Raise your soon to be two kids with your HUSBAND like normal fucking families do. And for the love of all that is good, stop whining about EVERYTHING.
User avatar
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1882
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:23 am
Has thanked: 1030 times
Been thanked: 8592 times

Re: DailyVacations Part 28

Postby actuallydear » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:18 am

spacekitty wrote:
HelloSweetie1 wrote:
spacekitty wrote:images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/04/e84d31825f5130ccb8575d30d8ecba96.jpg

Not again


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I know.

He must really love her if he thinks she's even remotely "hot" in that picture.

There's just something so fake about when he does that. Tell your wife she looks good Bry! Are you her PR agent or something? Why are you promoting her to us?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


Next vlog: My wife is beautiful and does not deserve any negativity! Besides, she's so hot! ;)
I don't really see sex appeal when she has a baby bump, I just don't get that. I think it could be beautiful..but not hot or sexy. Maybe he meant her face for once? Or is he just a liar? The world may never know!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's a photo of missy? thought it was katy perry. my bad.

/sarcasm
shake it up.
User avatar
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3147
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:53 am
Has thanked: 8444 times
Been thanked: 16691 times

Re: DailyVacations Part 28

Postby actuallydear » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:30 am

cats-or-die wrote:Princess Cunt-Rag strikes again with a condescending, upper middle class, white girl, my family is better than yours-speech.
We get it, fuckface. Your mommy has no other life but to cater to your white, wrinkly ass.
No, Missy. Not everyone has a mom who has dedicated her life to her adult daughter's wishes and no, not everyone has the luxury of throwing their child at someone else left and right.
I wish my job was just simply my hobby. How nice and relaxed my life would be then.


I've said it before, but dear god Missy is a deplorable human being. She has not one redeeming quality. She's selfish, rude, lazy, entitled, whiny, narcissistic, and has a rare case of cunt-rag-atosis.
Cut the goddamn chord. Be an ADULT. Raise your soon to be two kids with your HUSBAND like normal fucking families do. And for the love of all that is good, stop whining about EVERYTHING.

hahahaha, i took a sip of coke (VERY FIZZY!) just as i was reading this and it went up my nose, causing me to spit out my drink. now coke is everywhere and my nose is burning.... but, reading your post was worth it. so funny and on point.
shake it up.
User avatar
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3147
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:53 am
Has thanked: 8444 times
Been thanked: 16691 times

Re: DailyVacations Part 28

Postby Deadhead_kay » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:31 am

I really don't get how you guys can hate watch them lol. Like they're just so insufferable I can't even manage to do that. I'm barely able to hate watch GabeandJesss lmao, and I only even do that when absolutely necessary
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
User avatar
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
 
Posts: 925
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:01 pm
Has thanked: 1119 times
Been thanked: 2095 times

Re: DailyVacations Part 28

Postby cocogogo » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:36 am

Lovethesnark wrote:
cocogogo wrote:Total newbie here but I have been a long time lurker (few months on and off!) I've not been on for a few weeks so apologies if this has already been mentioned. But I can't be alone in thinking it's worrying how much Oliver sleeps? He's almost 2 years old and still sometimes takes 2 naps. The other day Missy mentioned Ollie sleeping 15 hours overnight, and he took a nap that day (which can be anything between 2 to 3 hours according to Missy) that means that in a period of 24 hours he would have been awake for 6 hours. That's actually concerning!! 2 year olds are usually awake much more than that! I work with toddlers, most sleep around 11/12 hours overnight and take maybe a 2 hour on average nap. Some will miss their nap if busy etc.. and it really doesn't affect them too much. The reason it also concerns me is that they also stick him in front of the tv a lot, so even with that 6 hours being awake, maybe 1 hour spend eating, 2 hours ish for a film/tv programme and that only leaves 3 hours for him to be an active toddler (which even then they aren't massively active with him).
Now I am an adult and I know I function differently to a toddler, but if I oversleep it makes me feel rubbish and then you just feel tired but in a lethargic way. I worry that they are doing that to Ollie and it's going to affect him.
What's stopping them going out for a morning / evening walk with Ollie and Karma? Ollie could have a run around or go on a bike or something, he would have so much fun. I really feel sorry for him, I really do :(


I don't think he sleeps 2 to 3 hours during his nap. I think they put him in his crib and leave him there until he falls asleep. They've mentioned several times how he plays in his crib before he naps. If they transitioned him into the twin bed like they'd planned, I don't think he'd take two naps.


Maybe not everytime but a few times I've heard her say he's taken a 3 hour nap. It just seems utterly ridiculous to me. Yes I think he should just go to the twin bed now. Then they can use the crib for the new baby (but we all know that won't happen because they love to spend spend spend!)
cocogogo
Amateur
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:47 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 255 times

Re: DailyVacations Part 28

Postby spacekitty » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:42 am

Deadhead_kay wrote:I really don't get how you guys can hate watch them lol. Like they're just so insufferable I can't even manage to do that. I'm barely able to hate watch GabeandJesss lmao, and I only even do that when absolutely necessary


Me either. The last vlog I watched was the pregnancy announcement, I haven't even seen the gender reveal.
I saw a random one a few weeks ago for about 2 minutes. But besides those instances I haven't watched since they visited E&J in January, and then I went to see all the Cambodia vlogs.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2018
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:31 pm
Location: NJ
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 2509 times

Re: DailyVacations Part 28

Postby geezeeuss » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:55 am

spacekitty wrote:
Me either. The last vlog I watched was the pregnancy announcement, I haven't even seen the gender reveal.
I saw a random one a few weeks ago for about 2 minutes. But besides those instances I haven't watched since they visited E&J in January, and then I went to see all the Cambodia vlogs.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


The gender reveal is worth watching just to see Missy hoard the pink balls and the very obvious disappointment on her face when she realizes she's pregnant with another boy! :lol:
geezeeuss
Informer
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:49 pm
Has thanked: 77 times
Been thanked: 375 times

Re: DailyVacations Part 28

Postby spacekitty » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:56 am

geezeeuss wrote:
spacekitty wrote:
Me either. The last vlog I watched was the pregnancy announcement, I haven't even seen the gender reveal.
I saw a random one a few weeks ago for about 2 minutes. But besides those instances I haven't watched since they visited E&J in January, and then I went to see all the Cambodia vlogs.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


The gender reveal is worth watching just to see Missy hoard the pink balls and the very obvious disappointment on her face when she realizes she's pregnant with another boy! :lol:


Ok I may just check this out, will have my adblocker ready! :D


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2018
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:31 pm
Location: NJ
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 2509 times

Re: DailyVacations Part 28

Postby Lovethesnark » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:57 am

cocogogo wrote:
Lovethesnark wrote:
cocogogo wrote:Total newbie here but I have been a long time lurker (few months on and off!) I've not been on for a few weeks so apologies if this has already been mentioned. But I can't be alone in thinking it's worrying how much Oliver sleeps? He's almost 2 years old and still sometimes takes 2 naps. The other day Missy mentioned Ollie sleeping 15 hours overnight, and he took a nap that day (which can be anything between 2 to 3 hours according to Missy) that means that in a period of 24 hours he would have been awake for 6 hours. That's actually concerning!! 2 year olds are usually awake much more than that! I work with toddlers, most sleep around 11/12 hours overnight and take maybe a 2 hour on average nap. Some will miss their nap if busy etc.. and it really doesn't affect them too much. The reason it also concerns me is that they also stick him in front of the tv a lot, so even with that 6 hours being awake, maybe 1 hour spend eating, 2 hours ish for a film/tv programme and that only leaves 3 hours for him to be an active toddler (which even then they aren't massively active with him).
Now I am an adult and I know I function differently to a toddler, but if I oversleep it makes me feel rubbish and then you just feel tired but in a lethargic way. I worry that they are doing that to Ollie and it's going to affect him.
What's stopping them going out for a morning / evening walk with Ollie and Karma? Ollie could have a run around or go on a bike or something, he would have so much fun. I really feel sorry for him, I really do :(


I don't think he sleeps 2 to 3 hours during his nap. I think they put him in his crib and leave him there until he falls asleep. They've mentioned several times how he plays in his crib before he naps. If they transitioned him into the twin bed like they'd planned, I don't think he'd take two naps.


Maybe not everytime but a few times I've heard her say he's taken a 3 hour nap. It just seems utterly ridiculous to me. Yes I think he should just go to the twin bed now. Then they can use the crib for the new baby (but we all know that won't happen because they love to spend spend spend!)


She's already said he's going to stay in his crib as long as possible since he's been sleeping long after she put the toy story bedding in the crib. I thought it was odd that his crib doesn't convert into a toddler bed. I just hope that they have enough brain cells between the two of them to put rails on his twin bed when they decide to get one. I have this sinking feeling that they will leave the rails off so they vlog him falling out of bed and laugh.
Lovethesnark
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:49 am
Has thanked: 737 times
Been thanked: 5260 times

Re: DailyVacations Part 28

Postby cocogogo » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:19 am

She's already said he's going to stay in his crib as long as possible since he's been sleeping long after she put the toy story bedding in the crib. I thought it was odd that his crib doesn't convert into a toddler bed. I just hope that they have enough brain cells between the two of them to put rails on his twin bed when they decide to get one. I have this sinking feeling that they will leave the rails off so they vlog him falling out of bed and laugh.[/quote]

Oh right, I think I missed her saying that. I thought they were getting the bedding as a tester, as about a week ago she said they had almost decided which bed they were getting! Gosh these 2 change their minds like the wind!
cocogogo
Amateur
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:47 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 255 times

Re: DailyVacations Part 28

Postby cocogogo » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:22 am

Also, has anyone noticed that Bryan looks like he's lost a bit of weight? I noticed it recently and then I am watching today's vlog now and Missy mentions the cake and says Bryan doesn't want to eat it because he doesn't want to eat the calories
cocogogo
Amateur
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:47 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 255 times

Re: DailyVacations Part 28

Postby Greys Encyclopedia » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:26 am

Called it. Bryan let Ollie ride the scooter
Image
User avatar
Greys Encyclopedia
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 813
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:07 pm
Has thanked: 1083 times
Been thanked: 858 times

Re: DailyVacations Part 28

Postby SBC1990 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:28 am

I think its funny how he was like Jared inspired me to do this and then to ride around with oliver on it as well.

Those stools are not very sturdy huh??? Guess they will be breaking easy and they will have to buy more.. Even tho they don't like spending money...

I find it funny that they had to copy Cullen and Katie's Vlog title name.

I can't wait till Jared, Ellie , Cullen and Katie really figure what the Daily Bumps are really like. Missy and Bryan will be friendless.

Also who thinks Ellie and Jared should barge on them when new baby is here just like DB done to them??? I'd totally do it.
You Got It Dude 8-)
User avatar
SBC1990
Gossiper
 
Posts: 559
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:30 pm
Location: St John's NL, Canada
Has thanked: 2377 times
Been thanked: 1083 times

Re: DailyVacations Part 28

Postby cocogogo » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:43 am

Their videos went live at the same time, I don't believe they copied the vlog title!
cocogogo
Amateur
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:47 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 255 times

Re: DailyVacations Part 28

Postby lalila » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:45 am

Literally only looked 2:55 min of the vlog and had to stop it.

Cleaning a couch which isn't 6months old??? Are they that much dirty?
Buying new chairs for the kitchen???? The others aren't one year old!

And Bryan literally saying "okay so Jackson was on the scooter so will do the same with Ollie" ... why on earth would you copy paste your friend????? What does it bring to YOUR vlog?

That was enough for me....
Last edited by lalila on Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
lalila
Gossiper
 
Posts: 521
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:43 am
Has thanked: 254 times
Been thanked: 574 times

Re: DailyVacations Part 28

Postby babyspice » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:46 am

I can't even talk about Bryan's album without laughing. I think it's weird that he has a song called 'Oliver's lullaby', but nothing for the new baby.
User avatar
babyspice
Gossiper
 
Posts: 998
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:55 am
Has thanked: 6804 times
Been thanked: 1646 times

Re: DailyVacations Part 28

Postby littleb0586 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:50 am

Hahahaha... Miss Priss about the cake, "I don't eat vanilla, Ollie doesn't eat vanilla..." Who the hell doesn't eat vanilla!???!!!?!!??! She's so annoying!

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
User avatar
littleb0586
Amateur
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 7:24 pm
Has thanked: 821 times
Been thanked: 326 times

Re: DailyVacations Part 28

Postby Greys Encyclopedia » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:52 am

And why didn't she wrap the cake?! Leaving it like that will attract bugs and the cake will get stale. No one wants to eat a stale cake
Image
User avatar
Greys Encyclopedia
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 813
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:07 pm
Has thanked: 1083 times
Been thanked: 858 times

Re: DailyVacations Part 28

Postby babyspice » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:56 am

littleb0586 wrote:Hahahaha... Miss Priss about the cake, "I don't eat vanilla, Ollie doesn't eat vanilla..." Who the hell doesn't eat vanilla!???!!!?!!??! She's so annoying!

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Oliver doesn't eat vanilla cake because Missy never gives him any other cake flavor other than chocolate! Missy pisses me off so much .
User avatar
babyspice
Gossiper
 
Posts: 998
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:55 am
Has thanked: 6804 times
Been thanked: 1646 times

Re: DailyVacations Part 28

Postby littleb0586 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:57 am

babyspice wrote:
littleb0586 wrote:Hahahaha... Miss Priss about the cake, "I don't eat vanilla, Ollie doesn't eat vanilla..." Who the hell doesn't eat vanilla!???!!!?!!??! She's so annoying!

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Oliver doesn't eat vanilla cake because Missy never gives him any other cake flavor other than chocolate! Missy pisses me off so much .

She is literally the most annoying person I've ever had the pleasure of NOT meeting. I don't know how Bryan puts up with her.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
User avatar
littleb0586
Amateur
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 7:24 pm
Has thanked: 821 times
Been thanked: 326 times

Re: DailyVacations Part 28

Postby lalila » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:00 am

littleb0586 wrote:Hahahaha... Miss Priss about the cake, "I don't eat vanilla, Ollie doesn't eat vanilla..." Who the hell doesn't eat vanilla!???!!!?!!??! She's so annoying!

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk


Ok I thought I will give it a try ... but had to stop at 6min.... Missy: "I am preparing vanilla ice cream" ................

:evil: :evil: :evil:
Image
User avatar
lalila
Gossiper
 
Posts: 521
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:43 am
Has thanked: 254 times
Been thanked: 574 times

Re: DailyVacations Part 28

Postby PostyMcPosterston » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:07 am

cats-or-die wrote:Princess Cunt-Rag strikes again with a condescending, upper middle class, white girl, my family is better than yours-speech.
We get it, fuckface. Your mommy has no other life but to cater to your white, wrinkly ass.
No, Missy. Not everyone has a mom who has dedicated her life to her adult daughter's wishes and no, not everyone has the luxury of throwing their child at someone else left and right.
I wish my job was just simply my hobby. How nice and relaxed my life would be then.


I've said it before, but dear god Missy is a deplorable human being. She has not one redeeming quality. She's selfish, rude, lazy, entitled, whiny, narcissistic, and has a rare case of cunt-rag-atosis.
Cut the goddamn chord. Be an ADULT. Raise your soon to be two kids with your HUSBAND like normal fucking families do. And for the love of all that is good, stop whining about EVERYTHING.



Upper middle class??? They really come off as lower middle class, honestly. Her father is a blue collared worker and I'm guessing the only way their parents are able to rent a house in Cali is because her mom is on disability. There are so many comments that missy has made that makes me believe she's grown up with very little (financially speaking). Which is another reason why they splurge on ridiculous shit now.

But yes, I agree she was a condescending c*nt lol. Not from an upper middle class type of way though.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2287
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:52 pm
Has thanked: 2793 times
Been thanked: 7195 times

Re: DailyVacations Part 28

Postby hannahbanana » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:10 am

babyspice wrote:I can't even talk about Bryan's album without laughing. I think it's weird that he has a song called 'Oliver's lullaby', but nothing for the new baby.

A song about Ollie? Missy must be throwing a fit, ALL the songs Bryan writes has to be about her!!!!!
I doubt baby #2 will have a song like Miracle in the Making.
hannahbanana
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 5526
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:15 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 7522 times

PreviousNext

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement