DailyVacations Part 28

Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyVacations Part 28

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

And why didn't she wrap the cake?! Leaving it like that will attract bugs and the cake will get stale. No one wants to eat a stale cake
babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by babyspice »

littleb0586 wrote:Hahahaha... Miss Priss about the cake, "I don't eat vanilla, Ollie doesn't eat vanilla..." Who the hell doesn't eat vanilla!???!!!?!!??! She's so annoying!

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
Oliver doesn't eat vanilla cake because Missy never gives him any other cake flavor other than chocolate! Missy pisses me off so much Image.
littleb0586
Talker
Talker

Unread post by littleb0586 »

babyspice wrote:
littleb0586 wrote:Hahahaha... Miss Priss about the cake, "I don't eat vanilla, Ollie doesn't eat vanilla..." Who the hell doesn't eat vanilla!???!!!?!!??! She's so annoying!

Oliver doesn't eat vanilla cake because Missy never gives him any other cake flavor other than chocolate! Missy pisses me off so much Image.
She is literally the most annoying person I've ever had the pleasure of NOT meeting. I don't know how Bryan puts up with her.

lalila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lalila »

Ok I thought I will give it a try ... but had to stop at 6min.... Missy: "I am preparing vanilla ice cream" ................

:evil: :evil: :evil:
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

cats-or-die wrote:Princess Cunt-Rag strikes again with a condescending, upper middle class, white girl, my family is better than yours-speech.
We get it, fuckface. Your mommy has no other life but to cater to your white, wrinkly ass.
No, Missy. Not everyone has a mom who has dedicated her life to her adult daughter's wishes and no, not everyone has the luxury of throwing their child at someone else left and right.
I wish my job was just simply my hobby. How nice and relaxed my life would be then.

I've said it before, but dear god Missy is a deplorable human being. She has not one redeeming quality. She's selfish, rude, lazy, entitled, whiny, narcissistic, and has a rare case of cunt-rag-atosis.
Cut the goddamn chord. Be an ADULT. Raise your soon to be two kids with your HUSBAND like normal fucking families do. And for the love of all that is good, stop whining about EVERYTHING.

Upper middle class??? They really come off as lower middle class, honestly. Her father is a blue collared worker and I'm guessing the only way their parents are able to rent a house in Cali is because her mom is on disability. There are so many comments that missy has made that makes me believe she's grown up with very little (financially speaking). Which is another reason why they splurge on ridiculous shit now.

But yes, I agree she was a condescending cunt lol. Not from an upper middle class type of way though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

babyspice wrote:I can't even talk about Bryan's album without laughing. I think it's weird that he has a song called 'Oliver's lullaby', but nothing for the new baby.
A song about Ollie? Missy must be throwing a fit, ALL the songs Bryan writes has to be about her!!!!!
I doubt baby #2 will have a song like Miracle in the Making.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

lurkymclurkerston wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:Princess Cunt-Rag strikes again with a condescending, upper middle class, white girl, my family is better than yours-speech.
We get it, fuckface. Your mommy has no other life but to cater to your white, wrinkly ass.
No, Missy. Not everyone has a mom who has dedicated her life to her adult daughter's wishes and no, not everyone has the luxury of throwing their child at someone else left and right.
I wish my job was just simply my hobby. How nice and relaxed my life would be then.

I've said it before, but dear god Missy is a deplorable human being. She has not one redeeming quality. She's selfish, rude, lazy, entitled, whiny, narcissistic, and has a rare case of cunt-rag-atosis.
Cut the goddamn chord. Be an ADULT. Raise your soon to be two kids with your HUSBAND like normal fucking families do. And for the love of all that is good, stop whining about EVERYTHING.

Upper middle class??? They really come off as lower middle class, honestly. Her father is a blue collared worker and I'm guessing the only way their parents are able to rent a house in Cali is because her mom is on disability. There are so many comments that missy has made that makes me believe she's grown up with very little (financially speaking). Which is another reason why they splurge on ridiculous shit now.

But yes, I agree she was a condescending c*nt lol. Not from an upper middle class type of way though.

Missy's family is in no way upper-middle class. But I consider Bryan and Missy to be upper middle class. I grew up very middle class, and Bryan and Missy live well above how I did growing up. They have a decently sized home with a pool, a $70K car on the way, every gizmo and gadget imaginable, and take trips left and right. Although they may be living on credit and credit alone, they could still be considered upper-middle. Hence my comment about MISSY'S upper-middle class privilege. Not Mimi.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

lalila wrote:Literally only looked 2:55 min of the vlog and had to stop it.

Cleaning a couch which isn't 6months old??? Are they that much dirty?
Buying new chairs for the kitchen???? The others aren't one year old!

And Bryan literally saying "okay so Jackson was on the scooter so will do the same with Ollie" ... why on earth would you copy paste your friend????? What does it bring to YOUR vlog?

That was enough for me....
When you're stupid enough to buy a white sofa with a toddler and a dog, then yeah, cleaning it after 6 months makes a lot of sense. EW. LOL.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

actuallydear wrote: that's a photo of missy? thought it was katy perry. my bad.

/sarcasm
HAHAHAHAHAHA

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cats-or-die wrote:
lalila wrote:Literally only looked 2:55 min of the vlog and had to stop it.

Cleaning a couch which isn't 6months old??? Are they that much dirty?
Buying new chairs for the kitchen???? The others aren't one year old!

And Bryan literally saying "okay so Jackson was on the scooter so will do the same with Ollie" ... why on earth would you copy paste your friend????? What does it bring to YOUR vlog?

That was enough for me....
When you're stupid enough to buy a white sofa with a toddler and a dog, then yeah, cleaning it after 6 months makes a lot of sense. EW. LOL.
Not to mention the entire Hollister group lay around on it several times a week.

mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mommyluvv »

omg, hahaha, who called it that after Bryan saw Jared riding with Jackson, that he would do it with Ollie?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

cats-or-die wrote:
lurkymclurkerston wrote:

But yes, I agree she was a condescending c*nt lol. Not from an upper middle class type of way though.

Missy's family is in no way upper-middle class. But I consider Bryan and Missy to be upper middle class. I grew up very middle class, and Bryan and Missy live well above how I did growing up. They have a decently sized home with a pool, a $70K car on the way, every gizmo and gadget imaginable, and take trips left and right. Although they may be living on credit and credit alone, they could still be considered upper-middle. Hence my comment about MISSY'S upper-middle class privilege. Not Mimi.
They are what we call here "pretend" upper middle class. They have the illusion of money from all the toys they've bought, but they have no real money or security. That's why the really ridiculous purchases seem to happen in waves.... as the income rolls in. There's no real money... or class.

When they've bought a house, are maintaining it, and are continuing the same lifestyle, then I'll believe they are upper middle.

But still not classy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:
lurkymclurkerston wrote:

They are what we call here "pretend" upper middle class. They have the illusion of money from all the toys they've bought, but they have no real money or security. That's why the really ridiculous purchases seem to happen in waves.... as the income rolls in. There's no real money... or class.

When they've bought a house, are maintaining it, and are continuing the same lifestyle, then I'll believe they are upper middle.

But still not classy.

Agreed 100,000%.

queenkunta6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by queenkunta6 »

Does Missy have any consideration towards the viewers that don't have a mother? To me it's like a slap in a face every time she talks about how grateful she is to be stuck on her mom's tit. At least she has a mom that is willing to take care- I mean raise her child that she takes for granted. Like I get it but the way she talks about it and the tone of her voice just.... bothers the fuck out of me. Maybe it's just me.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

queenkunta6 wrote:Does Missy have any consideration towards the viewers that don't have a mother? To me it's like a slap in a face every time she talks about how grateful she is to be stuck on her mom's tit. At least she has a mom that is willing to take care- I mean raise her child that she takes for granted. Like I get it but the way she talks about it and the tone of her voice just.... bothers the fuck out of me. Maybe it's just me.
Missy lacks empathy. Like seriously, she is unable to feel for others. Textbook narcissism. As an incredibly empathic person myself, I find this absolutely disgusting.

Can anyone think of an instance where she's shown true empathy for another person. Preferably someone non-Hollister?

queenkunta6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by queenkunta6 »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
queenkunta6 wrote:Does Missy have any consideration towards the viewers that don't have a mother? To me it's like a slap in a face every time she talks about how grateful she is to be stuck on her mom's tit. At least she has a mom that is willing to take care- I mean raise her child that she takes for granted. Like I get it but the way she talks about it and the tone of her voice just.... bothers the fuck out of me. Maybe it's just me.
Missy lacks empathy. Like seriously, she is unable to feel for others. Textbook narcissism. As an incredibly empathic person myself, I find this absolutely disgusting.

Can anyone think of an instance where she's shown true empathy for another person. Preferably someone non-Hollister?

It is seriously disgusting. I don't know how they get so much viewers, to me they aren't very worthy of them. Her vibe through the screen just throws me off. I'm tired of them stealing the limelight from people who are very much worthy. Sigh idk.
Hahaha haha that would be never. Not even for Bryan.
cmm216
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cmm216 »

Did anyone catch in today's vlog when Bryan was talking about his new latest toy the fly zapper thing, around 7:25 I'm pretty sure he zaps himself. He cut out that portion right after
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

I didn't notice that. I just looked and omg his face was hilarious
littleb0586
Talker
Talker

Unread post by littleb0586 »

cmm216 wrote:Did anyone catch in today's vlog when Bryan was talking about his new latest toy the fly zapper thing, around 7:25 I'm pretty sure he zaps himself. He cut out that portion right after Image
Hahahaha hahaha just went back and watched it... Hated to give them the view, but I needed to see that moron shock himself with his latest pointless purchase. Image Image Image

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Why would anyone want to zap flies outside, in their natural habitat? More are just going to keep coming! I thought the fly zappers were to keep flies out of your house, not to just go on a fly killing spree because you can. :(

Return to “Daily Bumps”