Bryan's LiveWire Posts/Old Social Media

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bryan's LiveWire Posts/Old Social Media

Unread post by spacekitty »

actuallydear wrote:Back in the days of MySpace, it was a common phrase for scene kids to ask people to "whore" them, meaning to share their links, so they could get more friends/likes/comments.

On the topic of Missy's belief of not living together before marriage: didn't they actually live together before marriage? Or maybe I'm confused because they got married so young - that would be why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think they got married RIGHT after high school and then got a place.

PoorUnfortunateSouls
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PoorUnfortunateSouls »

No, I remember I think in their Draw My Life video or something Missy saying they lived together before marriage and that her parents didn't like it.
PoorUnfortunateSouls
Talker
Talker

Sorry for the double post, but I just watched their Draw My Life video and at 7:05 she says "During Bryan's last year, just days before he turned 18, we got a cute little house together on Maple St. It was seriously perfect. We had our little cat Claire Bear and we were so happy. Except my family didn't approve. And rightfully so. " And then Bryan says,
"While we know don't condone living together before we were married, I remember it being one of the strongest factors for me to ask her to marry me."
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

GoodHelloEveryone wrote:Sorry for the double post, but I just watched their Draw My Life video and at 7:05 she says "During Bryan's last year, just days before he turned 18, we got a cute little house together on Maple St. It was seriously perfect. We had our little cat Claire Bear and we were so happy. Except my family didn't approve. And rightfully so. " And then Bryan says,
"While we know don't condone living together before we were married, I remember it being one of the strongest factors for me to ask her to marry me."
This just shows how much Missy judges other people for things, but that it's ok when it's her (non organic eating, disposable diapers, etc). It also shows just how much control she has over the Hollisters. She moves her gothic weirdo teenage boyfriend into the house and they "didn't like it". WTF! Ever heard of saying "no"?

Makes me wonder if the Liars and Cheaters post about her is true. It says she was boy crazy and got around a bit before Bryan. It also said she had been pregnant before, but the Hollisters made her terminate and then put her on birth control.

The "high school sweethearts" thing looks a lot less cute and permanent if you dated a ton of people beforehand.

PoorUnfortunateSouls
Talker
Talker

HelloSweetie1 wrote:It also said she had been pregnant before, but the Hollisters made her terminate and then put her on birth control.
If that is true, that is really sad. How could you be close to people that forced that upon you.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
GoodHelloEveryone wrote:Sorry for the double post, but I just watched their Draw My Life video and at 7:05 she says "During Bryan's last year, just days before he turned 18, we got a cute little house together on Maple St. It was seriously perfect. We had our little cat Claire Bear and we were so happy. Except my family didn't approve. And rightfully so. " And then Bryan says,
This just shows how much Missy judges other people for things, but that it's ok when it's her (non organic eating, disposable diapers, etc). It also shows just how much control she has over the Hollisters. She moves her gothic weirdo teenage boyfriend into the house and they "didn't like it". WTF! Ever heard of saying "no"?

Makes me wonder if the Liars and Cheaters post about her is true. It says she was boy crazy and got around a bit before Bryan. It also said she had been pregnant before, but the Hollisters made her terminate and then put her on birth control.

The "high school sweethearts" thing looks a lot less cute and permanent if you dated a ton of people beforehand.

Agreed. Chances are she told those guys they'd be sweethearts too!
I'm going into 11th grade and I've had 2 boyfriends ever. The first was hardly even a boyfriend but what my boyfriend and I have now is serious. We're going on 2 years.

How long did B&M date before moving in together? All I remember is that they were together senior school year, and then they got married and all but broke up and got back together. Now here we are with 2 of the most lazy, pathetic excuses of Youtubers.

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

GoodHelloEveryone wrote:
HelloSweetie1 wrote:It also said she had been pregnant before, but the Hollisters made her terminate and then put her on birth control.
If that is true, that is really sad. How could you be close to people that forced that upon you.
Someone mentioned that it was Bryan's mom who forced Missy to terminate the pregnancy, hence why Missy and her family don't seem to really get along. I hope it's not true though.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

hannahbanana wrote:
GoodHelloEveryone wrote:
Someone mentioned that it was Bryan's mom who forced Missy to terminate the pregnancy, hence why Missy and her family don't seem to really get along. I hope it's not true though.
1. I've NEVER heard that.

2. Nancy doesn't seem like that.

3. Nancy didn't seem to have very good control of Bryan, let alone Missy.

4. Missy and Suzannne just listened to Nancy? Nancy vs the Hollister army.... no way would she win! That's fan fiction for sure!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
1. I've NEVER heard that.

2. Nancy doesn't seem like that.

3. Nancy didn't seem to have very good control of Bryan, let alone Missy.

4. Missy and Suzannne just listened to Nancy? Nancy vs the Hollister army.... no way would she win! That's fan fiction for sure!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah that's why I don't believe it either, the person who mentioned it claimed to have known them and only made one post and never came back. And you're right, Nancy (at that time) didn't seem to care about what happened to Bryan because she was more into her bfs than her own son..

--

Fixed quotes.
StellaBlue42
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StellaBlue42 »

this was just the laugh I needed

Return to “Daily Bumps”