Unread post by blackbetty »

Continue
#FreeBen
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Daily Montages Part 29

Unread post by actuallydear »

well, this title finally got used! let's hope it doesn't inspire even more montages, even though i don't watch them, it sounds mighty painful to sit through.
nzmum512
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by nzmum512 »

Literally posted right next to each other on Twitter and the contrast is insane.

One of these guys takes his job seriously and prioritises appropriately. He also has a newborn to take care of as well as his wife and toddler.

And one is Bryan.

There's a reason E+J are much more liked and respected, even if that's not quite reflected in sub numbers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
atg32
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by atg32 »

Also startling contrast there is their twitter profile pictures. One is a man, a father, and a husband, dressed nicely and neatly. The other looks like an adult trying to be a teenager and utterly failing at it. Seriously, Bryan, your picture makes you look like a huge douchebag.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

nzmum512 wrote:Literally posted right next to each other on Twitter and the contrast is insane.

One of these guys takes his job seriously and prioritises appropriately. He also has a newborn to take care of as well as his wife and toddler.

And one is Bryan.

There's a reason E+J are much more liked and respected, even if that's not quite reflected in sub numbers.
I really enjoy when he posts that he's too tired to edit the vlog (his job) and an hour later he posts that he still up eating something. If you're so tired, go to bed so you can wake up at a decent time tomorrow idiot.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

angelfire89 wrote:
nzmum512 wrote:Literally posted right next to each other on Twitter and the contrast is insane.

And one is Bryan.

I really enjoy when he posts that he's too tired to edit the vlog (his job) and an hour later he posts that he still up eating something. If you're so tired, go to bed so you can wake up at a decent time tomorrow idiot.
or you know, get your lazy ass wife to edit the vlog because it's her job too... she does nothing all day besides laze around. i cannot wait to see what happens when this new baby is born. she's pathetic.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

atg32 wrote:Also startling contrast there is their twitter profile pictures. One is a man, a father, and a husband, dressed nicely and neatly. The other looks like an adult trying to be a teenager and utterly failing at it. Seriously, Bryan, your picture makes you look like a huge douchebag.
If someone saw Jared walk into a store, he is the type of person you would hire plain and simple.
If Bryan was to be hired for something maybe he would get to wash dishes? Nevermind, he'd get a dishwasher off amazon for his workplace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
westwuff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by westwuff »

spacekitty wrote:
atg32 wrote:Also startling contrast there is their twitter profile pictures. One is a man, a father, and a husband, dressed nicely and neatly. The other looks like an adult trying to be a teenager and utterly failing at it. Seriously, Bryan, your picture makes you look like a huge douchebag.
If someone saw Jared walk into a store, he is the type of person you would hire plain and simple.
If Bryan was to be hired for something maybe he would get to wash dishes? Nevermind, he'd get a dishwasher off amazon for his workplace.

Wow. Super judgey much? Looks can't tell you everything.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

westwuff wrote:
spacekitty wrote:

Wow. Super judgey much? Looks can't tell you everything.
Oh no someone is judging on a gossip site!
We say shit like this all the time, what's the sudden issue? And if you googled their names you can see who is a lazy ass vlogger, parent and husband (along with his not any better wife) vs who is hardworking and dedicated.

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Only liars respond to being called out to prove they aren't lying.
Just wait till their subscribers grow up a tad. It'll be a fantastic spectacle of the Lannings crashing and burning.
They can live in their 70k car.

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cats-or-die wrote:Only liars respond to being called out to prove they aren't lying.
Just wait till their subscribers grow up a tad. It'll be a fantastic spectacle of the Lannings crashing and burning.
They can live in their 70k car.

Are they leasing this one too?

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I don't think so. Missy made a comment about it being a good, reliable, nice car for them to have for a long time.

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cats-or-die wrote:I don't think so. Missy made a comment about it being a good, reliable, nice car for them to have for a long time.

Hope it's really nice for 70K! If all fails, maybe they can get bunkbeds in Mimi's house.

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

spacekitty wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:I don't think so. Missy made a comment about it being a good, reliable, nice car for them to have for a long time.

Hope it's really nice for 70K! If all fails, maybe they can get bunkbeds in Mimi's house.

I drive a 2015 Audi and could purchase it over two and a half times before reaching that Volvo price. That damn car can park itself. So yeah, it's nice. The Lazy Lannings can't even bother to park their own car anymore.

littleb0586
Talker
Talker

Unread post by littleb0586 »

actuallydear wrote:
angelfire89 wrote:

And one is Bryan.

or you know, get your lazy ass wife to edit the vlog because it's her job too... she does nothing all day besides laze around. i cannot wait to see what happens when this new baby is born. she's pathetic.
If we're lucky, they'll stop vlogging every day!!

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Anyone else think their view counts are...off? Some of the most random vlogs have sky-high views...when others that you would expect to be popular just aren't. Why would "baby belly flop" garner 1m views, but the brain scan or Disney vlogs are only a little over half that? A vlog title "do you have to poo poo" is also almost to 1m, as well as "crazy jumping toddler", when they went to the bounce place. It's also interesting how the Portland vlogs are not even reaching 200k, and a lot of the pregnancy related ones are also pretty low

http://i.imgur.com/FPMbxUC.jpg

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Daily Montages Part 29

Unread post by kittypurry »

This is crazy to me. The vlog teasing the baby's name and a Disneyland vlog only get 300k, but jumping toddler gets over 3 times that? If you're going to buy views Bryan, at least buy them for vlogs that make a little sense

http://i.imgur.com/DpjbttP.jpg

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kittypurry wrote:This is crazy to me. The vlog teasing the baby's name and a Disneyland vlog only get 300k, but jumping toddler gets over 3 times that? If you're going to buy views Bryan, at least buy them for vlogs that make a little sense

http://i.imgur.com/DpjbttP.jpg

if i'm just browsing youtube and i end up clicking on a video from someone i'm not subbed to, i would more so pick the jumping toddler than one about some random woman being pregnant.
maplecross
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maplecross »

I'm subbed to Itsjudyslife who has 1.1 m subscribers but you have to go back months to see one of her vlogs hit even half a mil in views. (And she has twins!). Brian gets a million views every other week.

Is he really that popular?

(Long time lurker! Hey!)
meganshay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meganshay »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/05 ... db879f.jpg[/img][img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/05 ... e8b2eb.jpg[/img]<br />Saw this on Twitter Image<br /><br /><br />Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was me. I don't follow him, but Jared congratulated him and I couldn't help myself. :-P I thought I'd get myself blocked, not a reply. Ohhh Bryan, you have so much to learn in life.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”