• Advertisement

DailyHelpFromMimi - Part 30

Re: DailyHelpFromMimi - Part 30

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:44 am

ashleyrr2k wrote:I really like Cassie I don't see what she has done that so many people don't like her

I like her too! She seems to be the only Hollister with a little independence. She's been doing. A damn good job with the vlogging and looking after Ollie. Even if she's had Mimi's help, she's doing better than Missy did with Bryan in Cambodia because she also had Mimi's help!

Anyone else think Missy talked Cassie out of college and into vlogging? I hope not, but I can see it being the easier road.

I think Cassie would be a much better match for Bryan than Missy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby cats-or-die » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:11 pm

Cassie is just as narcissistic and annoying as Missy. She CONSTANTLY looks at herself in the view finder. Literally, constant. Now she wants to start a channel and is asking suggestions on what to call it? Ew just no. Her channel won't go anywhere. She'll have minion support at first but honestly, what does Cassie do thats interesting? She has no style or makeup abilities, so there goes beauty guru. She doesn't have a kid so there goes a mommy channel. She could vlog but, it would be more boring that Daily Bumps.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Kryptonite » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:18 pm

I understand looking in the view finder - I would, too... but I totally agree with the rest!

I have considered creating a channel (mostly because I like editing) but I realized that I do nothing. I'm around the same age as Cassie and I see nothing that my friends and I do that would be remotely worth watching.

I didn't really pay much attention to Cassie - but now after seeing her horrible attempts at vlogging - she's really annoying and like a mini Melissa.

The only benefit of Cassie having a channel (that I can think of) would be a new perspective on M&B, and how Oliver really acts, what Suzanne does all day, etc.
#StayPuffy

Kryptonite
Super Moddie

Postby webbygurl626 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:05 pm

Why was Bryan making fun of Cassie by replaying that one scene over and over? Is he five

webbygurl626
Gossiper

Postby ashleyrr2k » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:21 pm

webbygurl626 wrote:Why was Bryan making fun of Cassie by replaying that one scene over and over? Is he five

Yeah what was that ? Could you make out what she said
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper

Postby ashley0120 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:57 pm

ashleyrr2k wrote:
webbygurl626 wrote:Why was Bryan making fun of Cassie by replaying that one scene over and over? Is he five

I think she said "Please focus"

ashley0120
Talker

Postby iloathemooreons » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:58 pm

Cote1590 wrote:Here's a pic of his new ring:
[img]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/11/bb2a8048222b8a1de944b36de6127bb2.jpg[/img]

It looks hideous!

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
iloathemooreons
Amateur

Postby az2639 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:03 pm

iloathemooreons wrote:
Cote1590 wrote:Here's a pic of his new ring:
[img]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/11/bb2a8048222b8a1de944b36de6127bb2.jpg[/img]

It looks hideous!

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

A stronger chapter in your marriage?? Yeah okay Bryan, you keep telling yourself that.

az2639
Gossiper

Postby webbygurl626 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:11 pm

ashleyrr2k wrote:

She said something about focus, I think she was trying to get the camera to focus. Bryan was making fun of her by putting that in a repeating it what an ass she is taking care of his child so they can "relax" and he is making fun of her!!

webbygurl626
Gossiper

Postby soleildelc » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:16 pm

ashley0120 wrote:
ashleyrr2k wrote:

I think she said "Please focus"

I think he is trying to copy Samika when Sam inserted a clip of jenika saying "we just dont buy cookies or sweets" everytime she ate something sweet relate it. But that "please focus" wasn't even funny -.- btw I agree completely on what you guys were saying about the baby moon... missy looks miserable all the time, how ungrateful she doesn't realize how lucky she is...

Enviado desde mi SM-G530H mediante Tapatalk
soleildelc
Amateur

Postby nutbagmcgee » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:23 pm

babyspice wrote:Fun Fact. My dad knows John Legend. They lived next to each other and they went to the same church.

Sent from my LGLS885 using Tapatalk

I just saw this. Your dad is from my hometown. :)

nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:26 pm

A store called "Wedding Band Superstore" has a bunch of bands just like that one, so I'm not sure how "one of a kind" Bryan really thinks it is. I guess if it's handmade, technically it will be a bit different, but he's being pretty misleading here.

Why does the next chapter need to be stronger? I thought they already had the perfect marriage!

HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby SBC1990 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:41 pm

They make it out like they have the perfect marriage, but in reality all marriage's are perfect. I to find flaws in my marriage sometimes but we do fix them. In their case the trip is like a bandaid that can be ripped off quickly. Sometime's I see that she loves him and other's I don't see it. They have to hype everything up and not act so natural. I liked them more a year ago then now. Once the money rolled in and they got "Famous" ( not really) and it all went to their head and now they are showing off, I don't like them so much. I don't really watch every day's vlog I skip a vlog or two to take a break. I can read on here anyways to catch up on the happening's of the DB's. I really do hope they are paying Cassie a good pay for basically being a main caregiver of Oliver and they pay Baylee Jay for her artwork for the littles.

Here's a thing for you all.. I was watching the new's here in my hometown and the baby that they where talking about was named Macey Finley , I just found it funny that this baby that was on the news had a mashup of Macey from Bamachick1101 and Finley. That made me crack up..

I do think tho that they overuse the montages tho, it's just a cheap escape for editing their video's, cos that's all Bryan has to do is speed it up a bit and put music to it.
You Got It Dude 8-)
SBC1990
Gossiper

Postby SBC1990 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:45 pm

Here's the new's article that I was talking about for you all to see..

She spells her name Maci Finlay..Pronounced Macey Finley...

http://ntv.ca/baby-maci-hears-first-sou ... -implants/

Pretty random but funny at the same time about the name , I am not laughing at the story of the news.
You Got It Dude 8-)
SBC1990
Gossiper

Postby babyspice » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:17 pm

nutbagmcgee wrote:
babyspice wrote:Fun Fact. My dad knows John Legend. They lived next to each other and they went to the same church.

OT, but no way! It's so small. Most of the time when I tell my friends I'm visiting they have no idea what I'm talking about.

babyspice
Gossiper

Postby babyspice » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:23 pm

Bryan and Missy have the worst chemistry. If you look at Shay & Collette, Ellie & Jared, Austin & Britt, even Cullen and Katie (Still hate them ). They all kiss, hug, and say I love you on camera. Missy looks unhappy all the time. She's a bitch for using Bryan to get her "Happily Ever After". As much as Bryan is annoying and I hate him. It's hard to watch someone who thinks their wife is inlove with him. It honestly breaks my heart. That band meant nothing to Melissa. If it did, she would of bought is 7 years ago.
babyspice
Gossiper

Postby nutbagmcgee » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:23 pm

babyspice wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:

OT, but no way! It's so small. Most of the time when I tell my friends I'm visiting they have no idea what I'm talking about.

I swear. I still live here. The sad thing, your dad and I are probably around the same age. :) LOL

nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper

Postby kittypurry » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:46 pm

What kind of band did he have previously?

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:47 pm

babyspice wrote:Bryan and Missy have the worst chemistry. If you look at Shay & Collette, Ellie & Jared, Austin & Britt, even Cullen and Katie (Still hate them ). They all kiss, hug, and say I love you on camera. Missy looks unhappy all the time. She's a bitch for using Bryan to get her "Happily Ever After". As much as Bryan is annoying and I hate him. It's hard to watch someone who thinks their wife is inlove with him. It honestly breaks my heart. That band meant nothing to Melissa. If it did, she would of bought is 7 years ago.

He made it sound like she surprised him, but if that's the case, wouldn't she have given him the ring on their anniversary?

Dude bought it for himself when they were shopping together. Sure she was there, but I doubt she suggested it and really put any thought into it.

Remember, this is the girl that thinks boudoir pics are a good FATHER'S DAY present . She said I love you to her own dad on social media that day, but couldn't mention Bryan until she was called out about it!

HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:06 pm

Going back to the house buying debate earlier, he's a video where she talks more about her dream for them all to live together.

http://youtu.be/70huxBnxScI

If they did buy a house, it somehow includes Mimi. I don't see Missy settling on this one since it means having a built in nanny so she can relax.

HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby actuallydear » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:42 pm

HelloSweetie1 wrote:Going back to the house buying debate earlier, he's a video where she talks more about her dream for them all to live together.

http://youtu.be/70huxBnxScI

If they did buy a house, it somehow includes Mimi. I don't see Missy settling on this one since it means having a built in nanny so she can relax.

weird! i was just watching that video the other day because after missy was talking about finley's name, she mentioned about her grandpa being named jerry, something made me go back and watch a couple of vlogs from that week when he died. i got curious to find out his wife's name because missy also said she has always had a special middle name picked out for a girl and we all know how fond of her grandma she was. anyways, grandma's name was louise helene hollister (white).

anyone know about suzanne's parents? i got the feeling they weren't a close family in the video about her sister getting a paternity test.
shake it up.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

Postby Amelia322 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:34 pm

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
babyspice wrote:Bryan and Missy have the worst chemistry. If you look at Shay & Collette, Ellie & Jared, Austin & Britt, even Cullen and Katie (Still hate them ). They all kiss, hug, and say I love you on camera. Missy looks unhappy all the time. She's a bitch for using Bryan to get her "Happily Ever After". As much as Bryan is annoying and I hate him. It's hard to watch someone who thinks their wife is inlove with him. It honestly breaks my heart. That band meant nothing to Melissa. If it did, she would of bought is 7 years ago.

He made it sound like she surprised him, but if that's the case, wouldn't she have given him the ring on their anniversary?

Dude bought it for himself when they were shopping together. Sure she was there, but I doubt she suggested it and really put any thought into it.

Remember, this is the girl that thinks boudoir pics are a good FATHER'S DAY present . She said I love you to her own dad on social media that day, but couldn't mention Bryan until she was called out about it!

Boudoir pix and mother son pix in same frame can't get any trashier than that.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper

Postby blackbetty » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:06 am

#FreeBen
blackbetty
Super Moddie

Previous

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay