DailyHelpFromMimi - Part 30

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyHelpFromMimi - Part 30

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

JenetteMckay wrote:Why the heck is Cassie spending $30 on lottery scratch cards?! wow I'm shocked...
Maybe it was just for fun? A girl has to get her thrills somehow.
ashley0120
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ashley0120 »

Goldielocksx3 wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/10 ... 5d6d76.jpg[/img]

Is it just me or does this kid look like Ollie in a few years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Had to look again because i literally thought he was Ollie! But yeah definietly with what they feed Ollie, he will be like that in no time!

FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

ja14 wrote:I just wanted to comment on the Jay being short for James thing... I knew someone who had two sons, one named Luke and the other Lukas.

As first name?!?!?

Someone from hs he and his two siblings were all named after his dad, Raymond. He was Raymond and went by Ray, his brother Mon (pronounced moan) and his sister Mona. Lmfao.

My BF will not let me name our kid Theodore because it's too close to his name. Haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

JenetteMckay wrote:Why the heck is Cassie spending $30 on lottery scratch cards?! wow I'm shocked...
Hollister retirement plan?
allimac789
Talker
Talker

Unread post by allimac789 »

She is 18 has a job and no kids or real bills I say if she wants to buy a lottery ticket more power to her at least she is working for her money instead of using her kid(s) for money making!
VolcomCherry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by VolcomCherry »

We went on a babymoon with ds1 when pregnant with ds2. He was 18 months. Was a nice break.
Would love to now! But one kid in full time school the other in part time ... Yeah not going to happen !

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

How much did this trip cost you think ?
jjtard
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jjtard »

Theirmom wrote:
jjtard wrote:how can you not painfully miss your child, i could never leave my toddler for a week, one evening is hard enough.
and whats wrong with the beaches in cali? I would LOVE to go to the beach in california, but missy and bryan its not good enough they have to go on these lavish expensive trips. get over yourself.
there is no such thing as a baby moon, its just something you call a selfish trip to justify yourself. oliver is your child, act like it.
Mom of three here. I've got a 19 month old, a 5 year old and a 6 year old. I would GLEEFULLY leave them for a week away with my husband. I would jump with joy and practically run for the airport. I'd miss them, but holy fuck, after six years of being literally attached at the nipple to a small human, I can't freaking wait for my youngest to get off the boob so that my husband and I can get away for a second honeymoon.

It's not selfish. It's justifiable self care and relationship maintenance.

It is selfish when you have one toddler, I have one toddler and I haven't spent a night away from her. They spend a week away all the time. Its lavish spending and avoiding parenting. Your situation is different, you probably don't get to go to vidcon and daily date nights so no need to swear.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Know a guy named Bart who didn't know his father until he got much older, and found out that he had five other brothers brought up by single mothers, all named Bart. They're not even juniors! He just wanted to populate the world with Barts I guess! Yuck...
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DailyHelpFromMimi - Part 30

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

VJ13 wrote:I'm genuinely curious to know why so many of you absolutely loathe and detest them so much, yet watch their videos so avidly. I enjoy their videos (admittedly, not as much as I used to) and it seems a lot of you even more up to date than I am.... There are many YT families that I cannot stand IN THE SLIGHTEST, and this seems to ring true for a lot of you guys with DailyBumps, so why even bother if you hate them? Just wondering as I would find it emotionally draining.
I for one do not hate them,but I'm also not a minion of theirs.I don't think a lot people on here hate them either.This board is more just to discuss their videos without pushing it on them on their channel.I mean that's how I feel.I have said nice and bad things about them and so has a lot of people on here.I have yet to see anyone put down someone because they said something nice about them which is why I like the people on here.and if people do dislike them I guess it's like watching a soap because they are always up to something stupid lol
sarah

Unread post by sarah »

jjtard wrote:
Theirmom wrote:
jjtard wrote:how can you not painfully miss your child, i could never leave my toddler for a week, one evening is hard enough.
and whats wrong with the beaches in cali? I would LOVE to go to the beach in california, but missy and bryan its not good enough they have to go on these lavish expensive trips. get over yourself.
there is no such thing as a baby moon, its just something you call a selfish trip to justify yourself. oliver is your child, act like it.
Mom of three here. I've got a 19 month old, a 5 year old and a 6 year old. I would GLEEFULLY leave them for a week away with my husband. I would jump with joy and practically run for the airport. I'd miss them, but holy fuck, after six years of being literally attached at the nipple to a small human, I can't freaking wait for my youngest to get off the boob so that my husband and I can get away for a second honeymoon.

It's not selfish. It's justifiable self care and relationship maintenance.

It is selfish when you have one toddler, I have one toddler and I haven't spent a night away from her. They spend a week away all the time. Its lavish spending and avoiding parenting. Your situation is different, you probably don't get to go to vidcon and daily date nights so no need to swear.
News flash: It is okay to spend a night or more away from your child. Many parents need some time away to reconnect, relax, whatever. I think it's perfectly healthy. Children will still survive. If you think that's "avoiding parenting" well, then that's your own perception.
littleb0586
Talker
Talker

Unread post by littleb0586 »

I think for a normal family, going out of town for a week without your kid(s) is not selfish, even if you only have one kid (and especially for a special event, I.E. anniversary). If one parent works out of the house, you have to really work to have quality time, and if both do... It's really hard!!! I personally wouldn't leave my kids until they were older (probably 7-8ish), but that's just me. I don't see anything wrong if other people choose to do it.

I think the reason it IS selfish and a bit ridiculous for the Lumps though, is because they are LITERALLY together every effing day. They go on dates multiple times a week, have family in town who babysits whenever they want, they both stay home with what can only be called one hell of an easy "job", and they just went to Vidcon by themselves. They're self indulgent, immature, selfish, and less than stellar parents. That's why this babymoon is selfish... Because they don't actually need it!!!!

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
Jessi31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jessi31 »

littleb0586 wrote:I think for a normal family, going out of town for a week without your kid(s) is not selfish, even if you only have one kid (and especially for a special event, I.E. anniversary). If one parent works out of the house, you have to really work to have quality time, and if both do... It's really hard!!! I personally wouldn't leave my kids until they were older (probably 7-8ish), but that's just me. I don't see anything wrong if other people choose to do it.

I think the reason it IS selfish and a bit ridiculous for the Lumps though, is because they are LITERALLY together every effing day. They go on dates multiple times a week, have family in town who babysits whenever they want, they both stay home with what can only be called one hell of an easy "job", and they just went to Vidcon by themselves. They're self indulgent, immature, selfish, and less than stellar parents. That's why this babymoon is selfish... Because they don't actually need it!!!!

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
100% agree. They are constantly palming off Ollie. The thing is, Missy doesn't even like Bryan. It's obvious by the way she treats him. As much as I find Bryan obnoxious and annoying, I do feel sorry for him. I think he really loves Missy, that's why he puts up with her shit. I bet Bryan would love to be sleeping next to Missy every night instead of sleeping alone. But Missy obviously doesn't let that happen. The constant rejection from Missy must be hard for Bryan. She never shows any affection to him and when he tries to give her a kiss of hug, she looks like she would rather be anywhere else in the world than with Bryan. I actually feel so horrible for Bryan when he says "I love you" and she never says it back. My Husband and I say, I love you to each other every day. I can't even imagine how I would feel if he never said it back.

ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

gagalooch wrote:
ja14 wrote:I just wanted to comment on the Jay being short for James thing... I knew someone who had two sons, one named Luke and the other Lukas.

As first name?!?!?

Someone from hs he and his two siblings were all named after his dad, Raymond. He was Raymond and went by Ray, his brother Mon (pronounced moan) and his sister Mona. Lmfao.

My BF will not let me name our kid Theodore because it's too close to his name. Haha

Yes, as first names!

babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by babyspice »

I can't stand the way Cassie says Ollie.

Sent from my LGLS885 using Tapatalk
Allthatglitters
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Allthatglitters »

I am pretty sure they are buying a house. I am from the same area and have heard that they are moving very soon. Watch and see- after the baby moon and vlogger fair there will be a huge moving announcement.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Allthatglitters wrote:I am pretty sure they are buying a house. I am from the same area and have heard that they are moving very soon. Watch and see- after the baby moon and vlogger fair there will be a huge moving announcement.
Well they themselves said they were moving soon, and then it sort of went away. Unless you know someone that knows them, I wouldn't trust word of mouth.

If they are moving after Vloggerfair, then it's crazy timing because 35 weeks is NOT the time to be moving into a new place. They are stupid. Not to mention, houses cost a ton of money, and there's no way they can handle the upkeep!

If they do move though, it will totally be with one or all of the Hollisters Image

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
If they are moving after Vloggerfair, then it's crazy timing because 35 weeks is NOT the time to be moving into a new place. They are stupid. Not to mention, houses cost a ton of money, and there's no way they can handle the upkeep!

If they do move though, it will totally be with one or all of the Hollisters Image

Missy was about 35 weeks with Oliver when they moved into their last house. I think they had no choice, as their landlord found out it was a multi generational living arrangement, which wasn't permitted in the lease, and they were essentially evicted. That's just the unconfirmed internet rumour, if course.
:roll:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Theirmom wrote:
HelloSweetie1 wrote:

Missy was about 35 weeks with Oliver when they moved into their last house. I think they had no choice, as their landlord found out it was a multi generational living arrangement, which wasn't permitted in the lease, and they were essentially evicted. That's just the unconfirmed internet rumour, if course.
Yeah I heard that too. It sounds true to me though Image

Buying a house is different though. Unless B&M are going to have a ton of help from the Hollisters again, their lazy asses will be busier than ever trying to settle into a new place. Bryan isn't exactly handy and Missy isn't the type to be packing/unpacking boxes while pregnant. They have an entire house worth of stuff to move this time, whereas they only had one bedroom's worth to deal with before.

FWIW, I hope they did buy a house. If so, there's no way they can maintain their lifestyle. (Because I'm sure they wouldn't buy a sensible house. Of course it'll be luxurious, showy, and must have a pool!).

Adult life is knocking. 2 kids, a mortgage, etc...They are screwed.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Theirmom wrote:
HelloSweetie1 wrote:

Yeah I heard that too. It sounds true to me though Image

Buying a house is different though. Unless B&M are going to have a ton of help from the Hollisters again, their lazy asses will be busier than ever trying to settle into a new place. Bryan isn't exactly handy and Missy isn't the type to be packing/unpacking boxes while pregnant. They have an entire house worth of stuff to move this time, whereas they only had one bedroom's worth to deal with before.

FWIW, I hope they did buy a house. If so, there's no way they can maintain their lifestyle. (Because I'm sure they wouldn't buy a sensible house. Of course it'll be luxurious, showy, and must have a pool!).

Adult life is knocking. 2 kids, a mortgage, etc...They are screwed.

Return to “Daily Bumps”