• Advertisement
    

DailySpending: a compendium of Mi$$y and Bryan's money (mis)

Re: DailySpending: a compendium of Mi$$y and Bryan's money (

Postby Tamsy » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:43 pm

He bought his sister a car, but not sure how much that would cost. It was a Nissan.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Tamsy
Amateur
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:42 pm
Has thanked: 112 times
Been thanked: 58 times

Advertisement

Re: DailySpending: a compendium of Mi$$y and Bryan's money (

Postby PostyMcPosterston » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:14 pm

[img]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/24/9bdc4ad623da63ae60a4fdeed6da1aa8.jpg[/img]

Birthing ball cover- $38

I find that odd they purchased that, since normally that's something that you'd find at a birthing center or something a doula owns for her clients. Missy will be using that birthing ball for what... 4 weeks max? So dumb.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2287
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:52 pm
Has thanked: 2793 times
Been thanked: 7195 times

Re: DailySpending: a compendium of Mi$$y and Bryan's money (

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:15 pm

And it's just a stupid exercise ball. They probably charge extra calling it a "birthing ball".

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 12607
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 65112 times
Been thanked: 61040 times

Re: DailySpending: a compendium of Mi$$y and Bryan's money (

Postby MamaJoAnna » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:03 am

They bought Super Mario Maker for the WiiU. $60 I believe.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Image
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3109
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:45 am
Location: Virginia
Has thanked: 4532 times
Been thanked: 8480 times

Re: DailySpending: a compendium of Mi$$y and Bryan's money (

Postby FJ_Lanning » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:06 am

jodilo88 wrote:They bought Super Mario Maker for the WiiU. $60 I believe.


I think it was closer to $80 when my BF bought it. But we're in Canada and got the $3 protection plan. I was shocked how expensive it was though compared to other WiiU games. I swear they never even play Smash Bros or other video games anymore.
User avatar
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
 
Posts: 810
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:34 pm
Has thanked: 13194 times
Been thanked: 856 times

Re: DailySpending: a compendium of Mi$$y and Bryan's money (

Postby Tamsy » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:33 am

They both got new I phones on yesterday's vlog. Plus Bryan mentioned that Missy's was in a rose gold color & she was going to have a nice cover for it. Plus Missy bought Ollie some toys (((shock shock))) at the Disney store for tiding in the stroller at the mall?!? OMG.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Tamsy
Amateur
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:42 pm
Has thanked: 112 times
Been thanked: 58 times

Re: DailySpending: a compendium of Mi$$y and Bryan's money (

Postby kittypurry » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:42 pm

New stroller? There's a City Select box in Missy's room while Cassie and Missy are filming the JCP haul in there in the vlog today.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1885
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:15 am
Has thanked: 6234 times
Been thanked: 10563 times

Re: DailySpending: a compendium of Mi$$y and Bryan's money (

Postby pllfan5 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:47 pm

I can't believe that they spent that much money on the nursery when they could have re-used Ollie's old furniture, but god forbid they recycle something. In two years when Finn needs to be in a toddler bed I'm sure they won't convert the crib into a toddler bed. They will buy both boys new furniture sets so they can both match
#FreeFinleyandJackson
User avatar
pllfan5
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1025
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:26 pm
Has thanked: 576 times
Been thanked: 5405 times

Re: DailySpending: a compendium of Mi$$y and Bryan's money (

Postby EleanorRigby » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:48 pm

Neither of them are even enthused with getting a new phone anymore. It's so casual to them. When I get a new phone I'm so excited all I want to do is play on it for days haha
Image
User avatar
EleanorRigby
Sassy Moddie
 
Posts: 1325
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:26 pm
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 1856 times

Re: DailySpending: a compendium of Mi$$y and Bryan's money (

Postby violet-kelsey black » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:25 am

did they have to pay a lot for the new phones since they have a yearly contract? sorry, idk how it works over there.
Image
User avatar
violet-kelsey black
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1999
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:37 am
Location: Germany.
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 6135 times

Re: DailySpending: a compendium of Mi$$y and Bryan's money (

Postby lmmomSD » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:27 pm

They just bought the Iphone 6 a few months ago. I don't know what their carrier is, but usually, you have to at least pay a good chunk of the price when you upgrade that quickly. And they _start_ at $659 at the Apple store. And you KNOW there's going to be another new one in 6 months. They are just the kind of people Apple loves. Like anyone really cares what kind of phone they have. My ex has a flip phone. Bryan would probably make fun of him. But it calls, and it sends and receives text messages, and that's all that he wants it for. He doesn't define his self-worth by what kind of phone he has.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 12607
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 65112 times
Been thanked: 61040 times

Re: DailySpending: a compendium of Mi$$y and Bryan's money (

Postby twomommies » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:03 pm

Alyshaxx wrote:Neither of them are even enthused with getting a new phone anymore. It's so casual to them. When I get a new phone I'm so excited all I want to do is play on it for days haha

I just got a new one as well as my girlfriend and they were both under $200 and we've been playing with them for days

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5131
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 94362 times
Been thanked: 6899 times

Re: DailySpending: a compendium of Mi$$y and Bryan's money (

Postby twomommies » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:34 pm

So Disney, a hotel room that wasn't necessary, what else?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5131
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 94362 times
Been thanked: 6899 times

Re: DailySpending: a compendium of Mi$$y and Bryan's money (

Postby really » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:43 am

Man glad I don't vlog. People would rip my husband and I apart for what we spend. I don't love them but I find it
Weird that this is a concern for people....if they have the money, they have the money. I could see if they spent this way and were begging people for money and living off of welfare, but they aren't


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
really
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:40 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: DailySpending: a compendium of Mi$$y and Bryan's money (

Postby MamaJoAnna » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:21 am

really wrote:Man glad I don't vlog. People would rip my husband and I apart for what we spend. I don't love them but I find it
Weird that this is a concern for people....if they have the money, they have the money. I could see if they spent this way and were begging people for money and living off of welfare, but they aren't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


But they spent like that when asking for donations in the horse ranch scam and only donated $300 when they were called out. Also for Water of Life...
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Image
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3109
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:45 am
Location: Virginia
Has thanked: 4532 times
Been thanked: 8480 times

Re: DailySpending: a compendium of Mi$$y and Bryan's money (

Postby FJ_Lanning » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:32 am

jodilo88 wrote:
really wrote:Man glad I don't vlog. People would rip my husband and I apart for what we spend. I don't love them but I find it
Weird that this is a concern for people....if they have the money, they have the money. I could see if they spent this way and were begging people for money and living off of welfare, but they aren't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


But they spent like that when asking for donations in the horse ranch scam and only donated $300 when they were called out. Also for Water of Life...


They made an account just to post that. That's their only post and they joined 3 hours ago. LMFAO.
User avatar
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
 
Posts: 810
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:34 pm
Has thanked: 13194 times
Been thanked: 856 times

Re: DailySpending: a compendium of Mi$$y and Bryan's money (

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:47 am

And the point is, maybe they have the money _now_. But YouTube is no guarantee. They're assuming the money will keep coming in. My dad used to joke about being supported in a lifestyle that he'd like to become accustomed to. If something happens, and they're not getting tons of views and subscribers, they'll be screwed. Can you imagine if Bryan had to go out and get a real job and Missy had to stay home and actually take care of the kids? She has a cow when he has to go to the studio for a few hours. Of course, Mimi and Cassie would come to the rescue, but still... I'd pay to see Missy all alone with Ollie and Finn for 9 hours a day (8 hours plus commute time, assuming he can get a decent job in the Temecula/Murrieta area)

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 12607
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 65112 times
Been thanked: 61040 times

Re: DailySpending: a compendium of Mi$$y and Bryan's money (

Postby emlyx » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:54 am

I would die to see them without YouTube money for a year. I bet they would get a divorce.

Enviado de meu XT1032 usando Tapatalk
emlyx
Informer
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:32 am
Has thanked: 25089 times
Been thanked: 972 times

Re: DailySpending: a compendium of Mi$$y and Bryan's money (

Postby kittypurry » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:59 am

They are begging for handouts though...they plug Panera and Freebirds and Target, then tweet the companies their video montages hoping for gift cards for free food


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1885
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:15 am
Has thanked: 6234 times
Been thanked: 10563 times

Re: DailySpending: a compendium of Mi$$y and Bryan's money (

Postby zipadeedodah » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:25 am

It's sad I work damn hard for my money and can't get nice things. All they do is make videos and they probably make a crap ton of money.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
zipadeedodah
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1780
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:23 pm
Has thanked: 458 times
Been thanked: 4134 times

Re: DailySpending: a compendium of Mi$$y and Bryan's money (

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:38 am

zipadeedodah wrote:It's sad I work damn hard for my money and can't get nice things. All they do is make videos and they probably make a crap ton of money.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Pisses me off too. If you really want to get angry, go to socialblade.com. It shows all their (and other YouTubers) stats.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 12607
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 65112 times
Been thanked: 61040 times

Re: DailySpending: a compendium of Mi$$y and Bryan's money (

Postby twomommies » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:42 am

lmmomSD wrote:And the point is, maybe they have the money _now_. But YouTube is no guarantee. They're assuming the money will keep coming in. My dad used to joke about being supported in a lifestyle that he'd like to become accustomed to. If something happens, and they're not getting tons of views and subscribers, they'll be screwed. Can you imagine if Bryan had to go out and get a real job and Missy had to stay home and actually take care of the kids? She has a cow when he has to go to the studio for a few hours. Of course, Mimi and Cassie would come to the rescue, but still... I'd pay to see Missy all alone with Ollie and Finn for 9 hours a day (8 hours plus commute time, assuming he can get a decent job in the Temecula/Murrieta area)

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Imo YouTube money should go to bettering your channel, but not buying stupid stuff off of Amazon.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5131
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 94362 times
Been thanked: 6899 times

Re: DailySpending: a compendium of Mi$$y and Bryan's money (

Postby zipadeedodah » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:28 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:It's sad I work damn hard for my money and can't get nice things. All they do is make videos and they probably make a crap ton of money.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Pisses me off too. If you really want to get angry, go to socialblade.com. It shows all their (and other YouTubers) stats.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk


I think I've been on there before. I've thought about making cooking-type videos but I don't have a decent camera besides a 12 megapixel camera or my iPhone. I won't bother, though. My appearance would scare viewers away lol
User avatar
zipadeedodah
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1780
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:23 pm
Has thanked: 458 times
Been thanked: 4134 times

Re: DailySpending: a compendium of Mi$$y and Bryan's money (

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:38 pm

zipadeedodah wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:It's sad I work damn hard for my money and can't get nice things. All they do is make videos and they probably make a crap ton of money.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Pisses me off too. If you really want to get angry, go to socialblade.com. It shows all their (and other YouTubers) stats.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk


I think I've been on there before. I've thought about making cooking-type videos but I don't have a decent camera besides a 12 megapixel camera or my iPhone. I won't bother, though. My appearance would scare viewers away lol


My daughter and I talked about it. But we don't think we'd be that interesting to enough people, and we don't have a decent camera either. So there's the initial outlay for a camera and editing software. I wish I had gotten into it around 2008-2009. I had two cute kids and was looking for a way to work from home, and we did lots of fun stuff living in San Diego. Enough about ME.
Cooking is great. For something like family vlogging, I think to be successful, you need cute little kids, and a belief that you're interesting when you're just talking to the camera. It takes a certain ego. I think that is why the guys all seem like douches. You have to be. "Hey! Look at me!" has to come naturally to you.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 12607
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 65112 times
Been thanked: 61040 times

Re: DailySpending: a compendium of Mi$$y and Bryan's money (

Postby really » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:28 pm

No fj lanning sorry it's not them. Just a creeper on here that finally decided to say something. I get the bashing, clearly I've been reading it. I'm just blown away by the things people are bothered by. So what if yt isn't permanent etc. if they lost it all you would love to watch that even more than the videos you watch of them now. I guess I just find it strange that you assume you know they aren't saving/care about their financial well-being. I guess I just see it from the other side. My husband and I work at traditional jobs, have very nice things, buy whatever the hell we want, and we save, but if people were speculating my life from watching vlogs I can just imagine what people could come up with.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
really
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:40 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

PreviousNext

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot]

  • Advertisement