• Advertisement

DailySpending: a compendium of Mi$$y and Bryan's money (mis)

Re: DailySpending: a compendium of Mi$$y and Bryan's money (

Postby Tamsy » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:43 pm

He bought his sister a car, but not sure how much that would cost. It was a Nissan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Tamsy
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby PostyMcPosterston » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:14 pm

[img]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/24/9bdc4ad623da63ae60a4fdeed6da1aa8.jpg[/img]

Birthing ball cover- $38

I find that odd they purchased that, since normally that's something that you'd find at a birthing center or something a doula owns for her clients. Missy will be using that birthing ball for what... 4 weeks max? So dumb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:15 pm

And it's just a stupid exercise ball. They probably charge extra calling it a "birthing ball".

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby MamaJoAnna » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:03 am

They bought Super Mario Maker for the WiiU. $60 I believe.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie

Postby FJ_Lanning » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:06 am

jodilo88 wrote:They bought Super Mario Maker for the WiiU. $60 I believe.

I think it was closer to $80 when my BF bought it. But we're in Canada and got the $3 protection plan. I was shocked how expensive it was though compared to other WiiU games. I swear they never even play Smash Bros or other video games anymore.
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper

Postby Tamsy » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:33 am

They both got new I phones on yesterday's vlog. Plus Bryan mentioned that Missy's was in a rose gold color & she was going to have a nice cover for it. Plus Missy bought Ollie some toys (((shock shock))) at the Disney store for tiding in the stroller at the mall?!? OMG.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Tamsy
Amateur

Postby kittypurry » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:42 pm

New stroller? There's a City Select box in Missy's room while Cassie and Missy are filming the JCP haul in there in the vlog today.

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper

Postby pllfan5 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:47 pm

I can't believe that they spent that much money on the nursery when they could have re-used Ollie's old furniture, but god forbid they recycle something. In two years when Finn needs to be in a toddler bed I'm sure they won't convert the crib into a toddler bed. They will buy both boys new furniture sets so they can both match
#FreeFinleyandJackson
pllfan5
True Gossiper

Postby EleanorRigby » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:48 pm

Neither of them are even enthused with getting a new phone anymore. It's so casual to them. When I get a new phone I'm so excited all I want to do is play on it for days haha
EleanorRigby
Sassy Moddie

Postby violet-kelsey black » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:25 am

did they have to pay a lot for the new phones since they have a yearly contract? sorry, idk how it works over there.
violet-kelsey black
Extreme Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:27 pm

They just bought the Iphone 6 a few months ago. I don't know what their carrier is, but usually, you have to at least pay a good chunk of the price when you upgrade that quickly. And they _start_ at $659 at the Apple store. And you KNOW there's going to be another new one in 6 months. They are just the kind of people Apple loves. Like anyone really cares what kind of phone they have. My ex has a flip phone. Bryan would probably make fun of him. But it calls, and it sends and receives text messages, and that's all that he wants it for. He doesn't define his self-worth by what kind of phone he has.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby twomommies » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:03 pm

Alyshaxx wrote:Neither of them are even enthused with getting a new phone anymore. It's so casual to them. When I get a new phone I'm so excited all I want to do is play on it for days haha

I just got a new one as well as my girlfriend and they were both under $200 and we've been playing with them for days

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby twomommies » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:34 pm

So Disney, a hotel room that wasn't necessary, what else?

twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby really » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:43 am

Man glad I don't vlog. People would rip my husband and I apart for what we spend. I don't love them but I find it
Weird that this is a concern for people....if they have the money, they have the money. I could see if they spent this way and were begging people for money and living off of welfare, but they aren't

really

Postby MamaJoAnna » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:21 am

really wrote:Man glad I don't vlog. People would rip my husband and I apart for what we spend. I don't love them but I find it
Weird that this is a concern for people....if they have the money, they have the money. I could see if they spent this way and were begging people for money and living off of welfare, but they aren't

But they spent like that when asking for donations in the horse ranch scam and only donated $300 when they were called out. Also for Water of Life...
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie

Postby FJ_Lanning » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:32 am

jodilo88 wrote:
really wrote:Man glad I don't vlog. People would rip my husband and I apart for what we spend. I don't love them but I find it

But they spent like that when asking for donations in the horse ranch scam and only donated $300 when they were called out. Also for Water of Life...

They made an account just to post that. That's their only post and they joined 3 hours ago. LMFAO.
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:47 am

And the point is, maybe they have the money _now_. But YouTube is no guarantee. They're assuming the money will keep coming in. My dad used to joke about being supported in a lifestyle that he'd like to become accustomed to. If something happens, and they're not getting tons of views and subscribers, they'll be screwed. Can you imagine if Bryan had to go out and get a real job and Missy had to stay home and actually take care of the kids? She has a cow when he has to go to the studio for a few hours. Of course, Mimi and Cassie would come to the rescue, but still... I'd pay to see Missy all alone with Ollie and Finn for 9 hours a day (8 hours plus commute time, assuming he can get a decent job in the Temecula/Murrieta area)

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby emlyx » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:54 am

I would die to see them without YouTube money for a year. I bet they would get a divorce.

Enviado de meu XT1032 usando Tapatalk
emlyx
Informer

Postby kittypurry » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:59 am

They are begging for handouts though...they plug Panera and Freebirds and Target, then tweet the companies their video montages hoping for gift cards for free food

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper

Postby zipadeedodah » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:25 am

It's sad I work damn hard for my money and can't get nice things. All they do is make videos and they probably make a crap ton of money.

zipadeedodah
Extreme Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:38 am

zipadeedodah wrote:It's sad I work damn hard for my money and can't get nice things. All they do is make videos and they probably make a crap ton of money.

Pisses me off too. If you really want to get angry, go to socialblade.com. It shows all their (and other YouTubers) stats.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby twomommies » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:42 am

lmmomSD wrote:And the point is, maybe they have the money _now_. But YouTube is no guarantee. They're assuming the money will keep coming in. My dad used to joke about being supported in a lifestyle that he'd like to become accustomed to. If something happens, and they're not getting tons of views and subscribers, they'll be screwed. Can you imagine if Bryan had to go out and get a real job and Missy had to stay home and actually take care of the kids? She has a cow when he has to go to the studio for a few hours. Of course, Mimi and Cassie would come to the rescue, but still... I'd pay to see Missy all alone with Ollie and Finn for 9 hours a day (8 hours plus commute time, assuming he can get a decent job in the Temecula/Murrieta area)

Imo YouTube money should go to bettering your channel, but not buying stupid stuff off of Amazon.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby zipadeedodah » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:28 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:It's sad I work damn hard for my money and can't get nice things. All they do is make videos and they probably make a crap ton of money.

Pisses me off too. If you really want to get angry, go to socialblade.com. It shows all their (and other YouTubers) stats.

I think I've been on there before. I've thought about making cooking-type videos but I don't have a decent camera besides a 12 megapixel camera or my iPhone. I won't bother, though. My appearance would scare viewers away lol
zipadeedodah
Extreme Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:38 pm

zipadeedodah wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

I think I've been on there before. I've thought about making cooking-type videos but I don't have a decent camera besides a 12 megapixel camera or my iPhone. I won't bother, though. My appearance would scare viewers away lol

My daughter and I talked about it. But we don't think we'd be that interesting to enough people, and we don't have a decent camera either. So there's the initial outlay for a camera and editing software. I wish I had gotten into it around 2008-2009. I had two cute kids and was looking for a way to work from home, and we did lots of fun stuff living in San Diego. Enough about ME.
Cooking is great. For something like family vlogging, I think to be successful, you need cute little kids, and a belief that you're interesting when you're just talking to the camera. It takes a certain ego. I think that is why the guys all seem like douches. You have to be. "Hey! Look at me!" has to come naturally to you.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby really » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:28 pm

No fj lanning sorry it's not them. Just a creeper on here that finally decided to say something. I get the bashing, clearly I've been reading it. I'm just blown away by the things people are bothered by. So what if yt isn't permanent etc. if they lost it all you would love to watch that even more than the videos you watch of them now. I guess I just find it strange that you assume you know they aren't saving/care about their financial well-being. I guess I just see it from the other side. My husband and I work at traditional jobs, have very nice things, buy whatever the hell we want, and we save, but if people were speculating my life from watching vlogs I can just imagine what people could come up with.

really

PreviousNext

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay