• Advertisement
    

DailyWhines&Complaints- Part 34

Re: DailyWhines&Complaints- Part 34

Postby ashleyrr2k » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:13 pm

nutbagmcgee wrote:Bryan was once again weird about Ellies breastmilk/breastfeeding.


What did he say?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Image
User avatar
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1003
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:55 am
Has thanked: 4105 times
Been thanked: 2539 times

Advertisement

Re: DailyWhines&Complaints- Part 34

Postby cats-or-die » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:15 pm

ashleyrr2k wrote:Guys it's okay to talk about everything unless it somehow relates to me then NO


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can I just say you're one of my favorite people in this thread?

Honestly Missy is a small girl. Her bump is massive due to her poor diet. That poor diet is also affecting Finn and he's going to be a huge baby for a woman so small. Now I don't really care much how big any of your kids were and how similar your bumps were - were talking about Missy - NOT YOU.



xoxo gossip cat
User avatar
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1879
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:23 am
Has thanked: 1030 times
Been thanked: 8550 times

Re: DailyWhines&Complaints- Part 34

Postby pllfan5 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:40 pm

Momto3boys wrote:Oliver speech is not on point .. Does anyone watch https://www.youtube.com/user/AleiasTeenMama This little girl is not even 2 yr old yet and she speaks way better then Ollie

Bonnie Hoellein's son Boston is a few months older than Ollie but he can speak very well. I can't understand Ollie's speech at all, it sounds like he is speaking his own language
#FreeFinleyandJackson
User avatar
pllfan5
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:26 pm
Has thanked: 523 times
Been thanked: 5304 times

Re: DailyWhines&Complaints- Part 34

Postby ashley0120 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:47 pm

I wonder who did Missy's hair. I kind of liked it, so I think Ellie did it. Or Missy probably noticed how she looked like a "before" shot when she does her hair.
User avatar
ashley0120
Talker
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:50 pm
Has thanked: 193 times
Been thanked: 358 times

Re: DailyWhines&Complaints- Part 34

Postby dailycomplaining » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:59 pm

ashley0120 wrote:I wonder who did Missy's hair. I kind of liked it, so I think Ellie did it. Or Missy probably noticed how she looked like a "before" shot when she does her hair.


I thought the same ! I was like her hair looks different no way she did that by herself.
User avatar
dailycomplaining
Amateur
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:47 am
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 530 times

Re: DailyWhines&Complaints- Part 34

Postby nmkstj » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:01 pm

I wanted to repost this because it got buried in the "wow i'm so happy for bev she deseved the car bryan is acting genuine" storm. I feel as though, besides the lack of socialization and interaction with kids Ollie's age, the baby sign language thing that Missy encouraged really delayed Ollies speech. Missy really started to push the baby sign language with Ollie for food, drink, poop, when he was quite an old toddler (earlier this year especially) etc. and while baby sign language has shown positive results for cognitive development for babies from 7-14 months old, continuing afterwards without encouraging speech with the signs can cause your child (who is now capable of forming words) to rely on the signs rather than having to actually speak. While Missy was encouraging the "eat" and "poop" signs, she could have been encouraging Ollie to actually say "food, milk, poo" etc. That mixed with a lack of socialization has put Ollie behind.
User avatar
nmkstj
Talker
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:37 am
Has thanked: 144 times
Been thanked: 1559 times

Re: DailyWhines&Complaints- Part 34

Postby LuckyCharm » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:05 pm

The amount of laziness is unreal! I'm a SAHM of a new kindergartener who I have to wake up at 6 and have to school by 740 everyday and pick up by 240...a 4 year old who I do "preschool" at home with everyday, and a 2 month old baby. My husband works 40+ hours a week outside of the home & somehow I take care of my kids alone and still find time to fold laundry and vacuum my floor! Lol they are ridiculous.
LuckyCharm
Informer
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:24 am
Has thanked: 138 times
Been thanked: 148 times

Re: DailyWhines&Complaints- Part 34

Postby twomommies » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:10 pm

nmkstj wrote:
GoodHelloEveryone wrote:We have a Roomba that we got on sale from Costco for under $300 and it is definitely worth it!!


I made a lot of snarky comments about them getting a Roomba... I certainly don't judge you for having one, particularly because I have one myself! The difference is that my entire main floor is hardwood, I have two little ones and both my husband and I work full time. The Roomba is awesome but Missy and Bryan are home all day everyday. They have time to pick up a broom. Plus they're known for unnecessary spending. Ugh.

Sorry if y'all thought I was throwing any shade at EVERYONE who has them. I meant more of stay at home parents don't need them. Missy needs a workout.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4973
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 89182 times
Been thanked: 6501 times

Re: DailyWhines&Complaints- Part 34

Postby mommaof2cuties » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:10 pm

Momto3boys wrote:Oliver speech is not on point .. Does anyone watch https://www.youtube.com/user/AleiasTeenMama This little girl is not even 2 yr old yet and she speaks way better then Ollie

actually she will be 3 at the end of December. Nikole just barely did her 2 year update.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2825
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3077 times

Re: DailyWhines&Complaints- Part 34

Postby Bobberta » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:11 pm

Missy shows more emotion for a robot that cleans her floors than for Ollie.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bobberta
Wallflower
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:05 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: DailyWhines&Complaints- Part 34

Postby Momto3boys » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:12 pm

mommaof2cuties wrote:
Momto3boys wrote:Oliver speech is not on point .. Does anyone watch https://www.youtube.com/user/AleiasTeenMama This little girl is not even 2 yr old yet and she speaks way better then Ollie

actually she will be 3 at the end of December. Nikole just barely did her 2 year update.
I went back to her videos and it said she was born Dec 2013 that will be 2 yrs in Dec
Momto3boys
Informer
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:50 am
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 1349 times

Re: DailyWhines&Complaints- Part 34

Postby ferriswheel » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:16 pm

Kailand Null who is a couple months younger than Ollie says tons. Britt and Austin had him saying basic Spanish in their vlog today.
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
User avatar
ferriswheel
Gossiper
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:47 pm
Has thanked: 1175 times
Been thanked: 3073 times

Re: DailyWhines&Complaints- Part 34

Postby FJ_Lanning » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:25 pm

dailycomplaining wrote:For me it's not even about having one of those vacuums I mean a ton of people do and I don't mind but do Missy and Bryan need one ? I don't think so. They are both home all day long. They already don't do anything and now they do even less. I mean come on their house is not that big that they couldn't vacuum it by themselves. It's just another one of those things they wanna show off and it's quite embarrassing how they brag about everything they buy like "look what we got guizeeee"


Your DP is from my DP?? :S LMFAO.
User avatar
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
 
Posts: 810
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:34 pm
Has thanked: 12984 times
Been thanked: 856 times

Re: DailyWhines&Complaints- Part 34

Postby Theirmom » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:36 pm

cats-or-die wrote:
ashleyrr2k wrote:Guys it's okay to talk about everything unless it somehow relates to me then NO


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can I just say you're one of my favorite people in this thread?

Honestly Missy is a small girl. Her bump is massive due to her poor diet. That poor diet is also affecting Finn and he's going to be a huge baby for a woman so small. Now I don't really care much how big any of your kids were and how similar your bumps were - were talking about Missy - NOT YOU.



xoxo gossip cat


The size of Missy's bump has NOTHING to do with her diet.

Her bump showed so early and is now so big because this bitch has ZERO muscle tone in her abdomen. The only crunch she knows how to do is when she chomps down on a chip.
If you have poor core strength and tone, the abs kind of "split" down the centre and the uterus literally falls out. It's even worse for women who've had c-sections. It's the reason why aftercare for a c-section includes building core strength. This is also part of the reason she pissed herself. Poor core strength affects pelvic floor strength. She clearly has zero tone in either of those areas.
The more pregnancies you have the worse it can get. If she doesn't start some yoga or something, she's going to end up with insane diastasis recti, and will always look a little it pregnant.
The size of her bump isn't indicative of the size of her baby at all, and has nothing to do with her diet. If it were chub, you'd see it hanging off the bottom of her bump, not pushing it out. It's still Missy's fault, it's just for her shitty exercise habits, not her diet this time.
Last edited by Theirmom on Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:roll:
User avatar
Theirmom
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1145
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:54 pm
Has thanked: 647 times
Been thanked: 8334 times

Re: DailyWhines&Complaints- Part 34

Postby staceybrax » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:36 pm

pllfan5 wrote:
Momto3boys wrote:Oliver speech is not on point .. Does anyone watch https://www.youtube.com/user/AleiasTeenMama This little girl is not even 2 yr old yet and she speaks way better then Ollie

Bonnie Hoellein's son Boston is a few months older than Ollie but he can speak very well. I can't understand Ollie's speech at all, it sounds like he is speaking his own language


Even Jackson who is about 8 or 9 months younger than ollie can say more than and speaks more clearly than ollie.
staceybrax
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3310
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:20 pm
Has thanked: 1839 times
Been thanked: 6033 times

Re: DailyWhines&Complaints- Part 34

Postby lmmomSD » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:43 pm

pllfan5 wrote:
Momto3boys wrote:Oliver speech is not on point .. Does anyone watch https://www.youtube.com/user/AleiasTeenMama This little girl is not even 2 yr old yet and she speaks way better then Ollie

Bonnie Hoellein's son Boston is a few months older than Ollie but he can speak very well. I can't understand Ollie's speech at all, it sounds like he is speaking his own language

And Daxton, Shay Carl's youngest is 5 months younger and speaking in sentences. He's hilarious. "No, Brock, no!" Ollie seriously needs a SLP eval.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 11268
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 57906 times
Been thanked: 55788 times

DailyWhines&Complaints- Part 34

Postby cats-or-die » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:44 pm

Theirmom wrote:The size of Missy's bump has NOTHING to do with her diet.

Her bump showed so early and is now so big because this bitch has ZERO muscle tone in her abdomen. The only crunch she knows how to do is when she chomps down on a chip.
If you have poor core strength and tone, the abs kind of "split" down the centre and the uterus literally falls out. It's even worse for women who've had c-sections. It's the reason why aftercare for a c-section includes building core strength. This is also part of the reason she pissed herself. Poor core strength affects pelvic floor strength. She clearly has zero tone in either of those areas.
The more pregnancies you have the worse it can get. If she doesn't start some yoga or something, she's going to end up with insane diastasis recti, and will always look a little it pregnant.
The size of her bump isn't indicative of the size of her baby at all, and has nothing to do with her diet. If it were chub, you'd see it hanging off the bottom of her bump, not pushing it out. It's still Missy's fault, it's just for her shitty exercise habits, not her diet this time.

Oh! Thank you. I didn't know all that, BUT! She does have some chub. You can see it when she's in a bikini.
Cracking up at her pissing herself. I somehow forgot that happened but now I'm laughing way too hard.


xoxo gossip cat
User avatar
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1879
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:23 am
Has thanked: 1030 times
Been thanked: 8550 times

Re: DailyWhines&Complaints- Part 34

Postby Theirmom » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:46 pm

staceybrax wrote:
pllfan5 wrote:
Momto3boys wrote:Oliver speech is not on point .. Does anyone watch https://www.youtube.com/user/AleiasTeenMama This little girl is not even 2 yr old yet and she speaks way better then Ollie

Bonnie Hoellein's son Boston is a few months older than Ollie but he can speak very well. I can't understand Ollie's speech at all, it sounds like he is speaking his own language


Even Jackson who is about 8 or 9 months younger than ollie can say more than and speaks more clearly than ollie.


My youngest is two weeks younger than Jackson, and she's almost starting to string 2 word sentences together. I've got a great video of it on my channel, but I'm kind of terrified of even bringing my tiny vlog to this forum. I'm not ready to be torn to shreds yet :)
:roll:
User avatar
Theirmom
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1145
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:54 pm
Has thanked: 647 times
Been thanked: 8334 times

DailyWhines&Complaints- Part 34

Postby ashley0120 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:56 pm

The size of Missy's bump has NOTHING to do with her diet.

Her bump showed so early and is now so big because this bitch has ZERO muscle tone in her abdomen. The only crunch she knows how to do is when she chomps down on a chip.
If you have poor core strength and tone, the abs kind of "split" down the centre and the uterus literally falls out. It's even worse for women who've had c-sections. It's the reason why aftercare for a c-section includes building core strength. This is also part of the reason she pissed herself. Poor core strength affects pelvic floor strength. She clearly has zero tone in either of those areas.
The more pregnancies you have the worse it can get. If she doesn't start some yoga or something, she's going to end up with insane diastasis recti, and will always look a little it pregnant.
The size of her bump isn't indicative of the size of her baby at all, and has nothing to do with her diet. If it were chub, you'd see it hanging off the bottom of her bump, not pushing it out. It's still Missy's fault, it's just for her shitty exercise habits, not her diet this time.[/quote]

[img]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/11/ab1eec6de4d8c3127807c764b8a69920.jpg[/img]

Her belly is hanging down. It looks like fat at the bottom. But what do I know, I've never been pregnant and I don't want to be pregnant for a couple of years.
User avatar
ashley0120
Talker
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:50 pm
Has thanked: 193 times
Been thanked: 358 times

Re: DailyWhines&Complaints- Part 34

Postby gwsb » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:57 pm

nmkstj wrote:I wanted to repost this because it got buried in the "wow i'm so happy for bev she deseved the car bryan is acting genuine" storm. I feel as though, besides the lack of socialization and interaction with kids Ollie's age, the baby sign language thing that Missy encouraged really delayed Ollies speech. Missy really started to push the baby sign language with Ollie for food, drink, poop, when he was quite an old toddler (earlier this year especially) etc. and while baby sign language has shown positive results for cognitive development for babies from 7-14 months old, continuing afterwards without encouraging speech with the signs can cause your child (who is now capable of forming words) to rely on the signs rather than having to actually speak. While Missy was encouraging the "eat" and "poop" signs, she could have been encouraging Ollie to actually say "food, milk, poo" etc. That mixed with a lack of socialization has put Ollie behind.


I agree. We taught my daughter a few signs but we always speak the word with the sign. She typical does too. BUT she's made up her own gesturing language and if she feels she's gotten her point across she refuses to use words. My daughter is 20 months and communicates a ton via gesture. She has the minimum vocab for her age but definitely isn't speaking 5 word sentences like so many others say their kids do. I try not to worry about it because she is great at getting her point across and understanding but yeah a part of me thinks sign slowed down speech.
gwsb
Gossiper
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:15 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1749 times

Re: DailyWhines&Complaints- Part 34

Postby westwuff » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:59 pm

Still think Ollie's indistint speaking is because 1) his parents aren't making the attempt to regularly get down to his level and speak slowly and clearly for him and show him their lips 2) the vlogs indicate they don't spend much time talking (on social media a lot, talking to the camera) and when B&M do talk it's at Ollie and not to him in a conversation 3) they don't expect him to talk so they don't challenge him to 4) Bryan's use of slang/inspeak over real words 5) lack of correction when Ollie misidentifies something 6) Missy's lisp.
westwuff
Gossiper
 
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:34 am
Has thanked: 339 times
Been thanked: 1299 times

Re: DailyWhines&Complaints- Part 34

Postby nmkstj » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:06 pm

gwsb wrote:
nmkstj wrote:I wanted to repost this because it got buried in the "wow i'm so happy for bev she deseved the car bryan is acting genuine" storm. I feel as though, besides the lack of socialization and interaction with kids Ollie's age, the baby sign language thing that Missy encouraged really delayed Ollies speech. Missy really started to push the baby sign language with Ollie for food, drink, poop, when he was quite an old toddler (earlier this year especially) etc. and while baby sign language has shown positive results for cognitive development for babies from 7-14 months old, continuing afterwards without encouraging speech with the signs can cause your child (who is now capable of forming words) to rely on the signs rather than having to actually speak. While Missy was encouraging the "eat" and "poop" signs, she could have been encouraging Ollie to actually say "food, milk, poo" etc. That mixed with a lack of socialization has put Ollie behind.


I agree. We taught my daughter a few signs but we always speak the word with the sign. She typical does too. BUT she's made up her own gesturing language and if she feels she's gotten her point across she refuses to use words. My daughter is 20 months and communicates a ton via gesture. She has the minimum vocab for her age but definitely isn't speaking 5 word sentences like so many others say their kids do. I try not to worry about it because she is great at getting her point across and understanding but yeah a part of me thinks sign slowed down speech.


It's such a debated topic right now. While a lot of the research is currently inconclusive, people that are very "pro-sign" will say "There are no studies proving that sign slows down speech!!", but the fact is, there are also no verifiable studies proving that sign doesn't slow down speech, either. Sign is amazing for cognitive development before kids are able to make phonetic sounds. The key is always being consistent with the verbal reinforcement, and encouragement of the words, which Missy admitted she didn't always do.

I'm sure your little one will be fine, you sound like you're doing it right and encouraging the words. Some kids also get a little bit behind, too. Ollie for sure is very behind and isn't getting any interaction from his parents or other kids, so it's definitely a much more pronounced delay in speech.
User avatar
nmkstj
Talker
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:37 am
Has thanked: 144 times
Been thanked: 1559 times

Re: DailyWhines&Complaints- Part 34

Postby GGANON » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:10 pm

Now a roomba
User avatar
GGANON
Talker
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:14 pm
Has thanked: 204 times
Been thanked: 846 times

Re: DailyWhines&Complaints- Part 34

Postby mommaof2cuties » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:17 pm

Momto3boys wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:actually she will be 3 at the end of December. Nikole just barely did her 2 year update.
I went back to her videos and it said she was born Dec 2013 that will be 2 yrs in Dec

If you watch her newest update video she says she turned 2 on December 26th 2014...
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2825
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3077 times

Re: DailyWhines&Complaints- Part 34

Postby thenightowl » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:53 pm

twomommies wrote:
crs2015 wrote:did these lazy f*cks really pay $600 for an robot vacuum to avoid sweeping. seriously.

Yup, because they're "so busy guiseeee"....plus when you vacuum it's a workout. I hate those little machines. Vacuuming is not hard, and not an everyday task unless you let your kids be overly messy.

Vacuuming is one thing I like to do lol, I find it satisfying. I hope Karma destroys it, that is one vlog I would enjoy lol :D
User avatar
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:55 am
Has thanked: 2000 times
Been thanked: 4451 times

PreviousNext

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement