Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyUnnecessaryPurchases- Part 35

Unread post by PoorUnfortunateSouls »

glowingrooms wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
glowingrooms wrote:That's a big question for me too is what did Bryan see in her. Let's be honest here- Bryan is not an unattractive man. He's actually pretty decent looking(his eyes are gorgeous) and could easily do better than Missy.
If he lost some weight and got rid of that patchy beard, he might be attractive, but he definitely doesn't do much for me. That picture he posted where he's trying to look, I don't know-- cool? With Missy standing behind Jim with her shirt pulled up, I half expected the banjo tune from "Deliverance" to play.
He's not my type either but I've seen uglier men than him which is why I'm throwing him a bone here. And I agree with you, he needs to stop looking like a poser. He's in his mid-twenties, not mid-teens. A wardrobe change, a shave, and maybe a new haircut would benefit him.
Attractiveness is subjective. I honestly think Bryan is unattractive, both in looks and personality. That doesn't mean he doesn't have good qualities, but overall no.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

GoodHelloEveryone wrote:
glowingrooms wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: If he lost some weight and got rid of that patchy beard, he might be attractive, but he definitely doesn't do much for me. That picture he posted where he's trying to look, I don't know-- cool? With Missy standing behind Jim with her shirt pulled up, I half expected the banjo tune from "Deliverance" to play.
He's not my type either but I've seen uglier men than him which is why I'm throwing him a bone here. And I agree with you, he needs to stop looking like a poser. He's in his mid-twenties, not mid-teens. A wardrobe change, a shave, and maybe a new haircut would benefit him.
Attractiveness is subjective. I honestly think Bryan is unattractive, both in looks and personality. That doesn't mean he doesn't have good qualities, but overall no.
Totally unattractive in my eyes, too. It's like the same thing I say with Missy... They both have beautiful eye color. The color. That's it. The rest of them, shudder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I HAD to pause the video to comment here. Wow. "It's kind of like a guys time downstairs...what is this? I'm the one who's pregnant!" What in the fuck does that have to do with ANYTHING?

az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

lurkymclurkerston wrote:I HAD to pause the video to comment here. Wow. "It's kind of like a guys time downstairs...what is this? I'm the one who's pregnant!" What in the fuck does that have to do with ANYTHING?

She can't go a vlog without reminding us she's pregnant. Even if it makes absolutely no sense at all! Oh and thanks for once again trying to prove you guys sleep in the same bed...lol!!! It's hilarious!

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Seriously, didn't she say "then the bed wouldn't be made all the time"?? When a year ago or so she made a big deal about always having to make her bed and she thought she was a unicorn for making her bed every day????

glowingrooms
Informer
Informer

Unread post by glowingrooms »

Missy seems to have to throw a reference to her pregnancy into everything.

"Karma wouldn't stop barking last night. I'm pregnant, I shouldn't have to deal with this."

"We ran out of dish soap. I'm pregnant, this is terrible."

"Blah blah blah I'm doing what women have done for years and I'm not a special snowflake for spreading my legs."
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Yeah, this is the face of a person in love. :roll: #relationshipgoalstoavoid

:roll:
nmkstj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nmkstj »

Title: EMBARRASSING PREGNANT WIFE!
Length: 10:24

Summary:
Today we start off with Missy burping, Bryan is laying on Missy's bed with huge pit stains. Bryan says he's disgusting. Bryan sarcastically says "No I don't sleep in here, yes Missy and I sleep together, how do you think that happened? (pointing to her pregnant belly). In comes Ollie with a lazer gun, mumbling about Woody and Buzz. They say they're letting him be more independent upstairs. Ollie asks Missy for ice from her water. Bryan says he just got off a really neat business phone call because he likes to stay busy. He also says they started their day off productive? They're just sitting in the makeup room, though. Not sure how thats productive. Then they do the Shay Carl signature helicopter throws onto pillows.

Missy complains that it's "guy time" downstairs. Peyton is sleeping in Fins crib, Olivia is sleeping in the guest room and Ollie is sleeping in his bed. Missy wakes him up. More mumbling from Ollie, bla bla Woody, bla bla, momma.

Downstairs later on, Olivia and Ollie are playing with toys together. Bryan plays on the hoverboard to chase the kids. The adults that are over have all been working on editing. Bryan wants a shirt that says "Oh em genie" or "holy guacamoly" or other quotes from Dailybumps. Ollie is sitting on the potty trying to poop (no update as to if he did or didn't, so I'm assuming he did not.)

Missy and Bryan are going to film Finley's nursery tour. They're leaving the kids with Jeffery and their other friend, Andrew. When they are finished filming the nursery tour, Missy kisses Bryan's cheek and she looks absolutely giddy (for a second it almost looked like she was in love!).

The kids and the adults are all sitting in the hot tub. Missy encourages Ollie to jump. Missy and Bryan are heading out on a date and Missy looks in on the baby monitor at Cassie trying to take pictures of herself and Ollie for her instagram.

After dinner on Missy and Bryans date, they go to the movies to see Scorch Trials. THEN YOU SEE JEFFERY AND ANDREW WITH THEM. THATS NOT A DATE!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

glowingrooms wrote:Missy seems to have to throw a reference to her pregnancy into everything.

"Karma wouldn't stop barking last night. I'm pregnant, I shouldn't have to deal with this."

"We ran out of dish soap. I'm pregnant, this is terrible."

"Blah blah blah I'm doing what women have done for years and I'm not a special snowflake for spreading my legs."
I drive my daughter crazy because every time Missy mentions being pregnant or super-pregnant (is that a super power?) I say "OMG! She's pregnant? I didn't know! Did you know?" And she looks at me and says "mom, stop!". I can't even. I literally can't stop...

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

And, since this has been requested a million times.
[video][/video]
:roll:
Mamabear1301
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamabear1301 »

violet-kelsey black wrote:
DreamWfan wrote:I paused my video and this is what it paused it. This is so creepy, lol
Wow I never noticed that she had a big nose.

It's her dads nose

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

IMG_20150919_104022225.jpg
My daughter really wanted a Minion cake, and money is tight, plus I like to bake. So this is what I did. Think I should post it on IG and tag Bryan? How much you want to bet he'd make fun of me for not buying a cake?
My daughter likes it a lot, and that, my friends, is all that matters.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
My daughter really wanted a Minion cake, and money is tight, plus I like to bake. So this is what I did. Think I should post it on IG and tag Bryan? How much you want to bet he'd make fun of me for not buying a cake?

Cute! I wanted to be super mom and do my sons 1st birthday cake... It looked like a Pinterest fail lol. I had to enlist my friend who studied pastry to help with the actual bday cake.

I bet your daughter loved it!

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

There's something about Bryan's aura that makes me just hate him. He's so cocky and can never be in the wrong.
Well, Bry Bry, we don't say YOU sleep in that guest bed. Your wife does. And it's really easy to make a kid and not sleep in the same bed LOL. You don't even need a bed for it. Maybe you should google "how to become pregnant". It won't mention "sleep together every night in the same bed" anywhere.

And Missy. Oh dear god Missy. We haven't forgotten since yesterday that you're pregnant. We got it. No need to be such a snowflake and actually bring your pillow to a movie theatre.

And why the fuck do they spend a lot of time in the nursery? So strange.

xoxo gossip cat
LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

Theirmom wrote:And, since this has been requested a million times.
[video][/video]
That is awesome.
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

lmmomSD wrote:

Haha that's so cute!! If she loves it, that's all that matters! In an ADHD kids group I'm in similar thing, money is tight and mom left cake to last minute and thought it was horrible and was crying. But her son said he loved it still! <3
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

LumpyDays wrote:
[video][/video]
That is awesome.

A agahaha! You are great!!!!$
glowingrooms
Informer
Informer

Unread post by glowingrooms »

lmmomSD wrote:

Aww, that's precious! Screw what anyone else says, if your daughter likes it, that's all the matters!
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[video][/video]
"aww relationship goals" NOT. Hahaha

QweenKris
Talker
Talker

DailyUnnecessaryPurchases- Part 35

Unread post by QweenKris »

Can someone PLEASE find their home address and send this to those fucktards

https://shipyourenemiesglitter.com/prod ... er-Bomb-54