DailyThoooooBusy Part 36

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyThoooooBusy Part 36

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Finished video. Wow. I loooove lace. But Missy always goes for cheap lacy items that look like a cut and paste project. And all those leggings. Gross! Cheap quality and horrible prints for a grown adult. That jacket was just about the ugliest thing in the haul. How can she not even put it on when it's an open jacket? Her belly is going to shrink but her arms and back won't... Which is what would matter for wearing that type of clothing item.

I like how she mentions that that she feels that's pretty much her fall clothing for the year, then they immediately correct it's only a "good start". You don't need a new wardrobe each season! That's why you should invest in quality items so you can wear them for years to come. But she's always wearing cheapie throw away clothing.

I'll barf if we see the OldNavy fox sweater and Love sweater with the three cut outs in the arms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Did they get a huge influx of subs at some point? It seems the margin between them and E&J has widened. It was just over 100k difference for a long time there. I stopped paying attention a month or two ago, but now it's closer to a 250k sub difference.

I can't think where the influx of new subs would've come from
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Weird that there was no mention of the fashion video being sponsored in the description box. JcPenney paid for those clothes

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

kittypurry wrote:Weird that there was no mention of the fashion video being sponsored in the description box. JcPenney paid for those clothes

I have a hunch the word "sponsored" is subjective. I think a lot of their videos feature free crap and they never disclose it.

I think JC Penney picked YTers for the Look Book just for the mentions. Think of all the vlogs their name has been in. Clearly they knew nothing about B&M. They didn't even know Cassie is just an accessory!
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

lurkymclurkerston wrote:She says she likes to pair leggings with large sweaters "so they go over the booty" I'm sorry... I'm only recollecting her wearing too short of sweaters that always showed her pancake booty. Am I misremembering?

Wear clothes for the body you have, Mithy. If you want a booty, get off of yours and do some squats! That's how I got my booty.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

So Missy has PUPS. OH DARN they might need to induce her soon. I love how they acted upset by that fact - yet thats their goal. I bet Missy is so excited to have the rash. Fucking weirdo.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
kittypurry wrote:Weird that there was no mention of the fashion video being sponsored in the description box. JcPenney paid for those clothes

I have a hunch the word "sponsored" is subjective. I think a lot of their videos feature free crap and they never disclose it.

I think JC Penney picked YTers for the Look Book just for the mentions. Think of all the vlogs their name has been in. Clearly they knew nothing about B&M. They didn't even know Cassie is just an accessory!
You're supposed to tag it if it's sponsored. I do product reviews and they will not be accepted if you don't disclose that it's sponsored

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

Omg she was being so annoying at her appointment!!
They obviously need a dictionary because when a baby is Descending, it's means he is starting to descend into the pelvis. That doesn't mean things start happening right away! That means when he does descend all the way, then he is "dropped" and he starts the process of stretching her pelvic muscles. If she didn't have a c-section then this step would go faster for her because those muscles have already done that. But because she hasn't, it can still take another 2-4 weeks.
I will put all my money down that she will be induced or have another c-section the day she turns 39 weeks and say it was a medical emergency because of her rash. I get it, the rash is horrible, but she's probably jumping for joy that she has it because it's the excuse she needed to go early!

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

OKAYYYYY so they blog some of the doc visit but not all? I wanna hear if she said she actually has pups and what she thought about it and I also wanted to hear what he doctor told missy when she asked to be checked! I'm sure the doctor was like noooo we don't do that shit now we don't want babies till 39 weeks plus..and we don't check down there till X weeks..and that there's no rush for the baby etc. wonder why the cut that all off because then everyone would be talking shit to her and say Missy's wrong ! Bahah
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Why does Missy always have to say that Oliver is such a good boy. If he's a well-behaved boy then why can't she watch him alone??!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Amelia322 wrote:OKAYYYYY so they blog some of the doc visit but not all? I wanna hear if she said she actually has pups and what she thought about it and I also wanted to hear what he doctor told missy when she asked to be checked! I'm sure the doctor was like noooo we don't do that shit now we don't want babies till 39 weeks plus..and we don't check down there till X weeks..and that there's no rush for the baby etc. wonder why the cut that all off because then everyone would be talking shit to her and say Missy's wrong ! Bahah
No check means no membrane sweep.

Wonder if that's why she's pissed?
MKitty
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MKitty »

Why would they leave the part where Missy yelled at Cassie for moving her leg in the video? She's just moving her leg. Gosh, maybe she was just trying to get more comfortable. It's not that big of a deal.
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

cats-or-die wrote:So Missy has PUPS. OH DARN they might need to induce her soon. I love how they acted upset by that fact - yet thats their goal. I bet Missy is so excited to have the rash. Fucking weirdo.
What a change from yesterday's video...yesterday they were talking about getting him out, and shocker today they are "upset" that he might come sooner. So which is it??? And Missy wanting her midwife to check her, and she didn't. She said it's because she's a midwife and is more "conservative"...correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think even a regular doctor would check you at 37 weeks.

I LOVE how Missy asked if he was engaged, and the doctor said "no, he's descending...engaged would mean your going into labor"...lol. Does Missy even know the correct terms and what they mean??? Sorry printheth...I'm sure you still have a couple weeks to go.

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

az2639 wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:So Missy has PUPS. OH DARN they might need to induce her soon. I love how they acted upset by that fact - yet thats their goal. I bet Missy is so excited to have the rash. Fucking weirdo.
What a change from yesterday's video...yesterday they were talking about getting him out, and shocker today they are "upset" that he might come sooner. So which is it??? And Missy wanting her midwife to check her, and she didn't. She said it's because she's a midwife and is more "conservative"...correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think even a regular doctor would check you at 37 weeks.

I LOVE how Missy asked if he was engaged, and the doctor said "no, he's descending...engaged would mean your going into labor"...lol. Does Missy even know the correct terms and what they mean??? Sorry printheth...I'm sure you still have a couple weeks to go.

I think we can all agree that Princess Missy doesn't know a damn thing about ANYTHING. When have we ever heard her make an intelligent and factual statement about ANYTHING???

xoxo gossip cat
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

BAHAHAHAHAH what exactly is a conservative Doctor?!?!?!?!? You mean a knowledgeable one?? One that doesn't want to rush the baby out at 37 weeks?!?! I bet missy doesn't get to see her midwive anymore since she's almost due. That how I was I saw midwife entire pregnancy but toward the end it was the doc who was gonna delivery or planned to. I bet her midwive wouldn't stretch her either..who knows her midwive is probably brainwashed and thinks missy as a celebrity and will do whatever missy wants since she's so famous lmao
kisses
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kisses »

az2639 wrote:

i didn't watch the video yet but i couldn't help but laughing reading this. at first when you said "asked if he was engaged" i thought you meant she asked the doctor that then i realized you meant she was talking about the baby to the doctor. how funny though considering her lack of intimacy with her hubs. i can see her eventually straying.

az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

The JC Penny haul....oh NO! The lace, the leggings, that jacket...and all of them put TOGETHER!!!! No...just no!

gwsb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gwsb »

az2639 wrote:

I was checked from 30 weeks on with my daughter BUT I was having frequent contractions. Once I reached 36+ weeks I started declining them because the OB said they wouldn't stop labor at that point. He said checking was mostly informational.

I'm going to my 34 week appointment with baby 2 and haven't been checked.
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ummm since when do they induce for PUPPS? Yes the only cure is giving birth, but it's not harmful to mother or baby, just uncomfortable. Also the way Bryan talked about induction and how Missy didn't correct him and say "no, I can't be induced because I had a c section" makes me think she doesn't know, and probably hasn't asked about it

Midwives AND some doctors don't check because it doesn't mean anything, and it can be painful to check. You can be dilated for weeks or months, or you can be not dilated at all and go into labor the next day. There's no point in checking unless you are overdue, and good for her midwife for not giving in. Everything Missy asked her midwife was related to "how close am I to labor?" She sounded desperate when asking what "number" she was when the midwife was feeling the head. This is what we mean by "rushing" the baby

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

And there are treatment options for PUPPS, Bryan said there was none and it becomes so unbearable they have to induce. His Google doctorate needs to be revoked

Return to “Daily Bumps”