DailyThoooooBusy Part 36

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

DailyThoooooBusy Part 36

Unread post by blackbetty »

In part 35 we saw Finn's nursery, they bought a lot of shit, and Mithy was thuper pregnant.

Continue.
#FreeBen
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyThoooooBusy Part 36

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

You know you're wrong from using "tho"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yolo
#FreeBen
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Ehhhhhhh this name. Lol

xoxo gossip cat
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Just a thread title. Didn't care enough to read the suggestion thread.
#FreeBen
tayyyyyyyyyyyyy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tayyyyyyyyyyyyy »

I think wall decals can occasionally be done right, but Missy always seems to choose the most tacky looking ones.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Don't infants like bright colors and contrasts? Way to not stimulate your kid, guizzze. Pastels are hard for them to see. So this was totally selfish as well as unoriginal. And the minions are gushing over it like she's freaking Martha Stewart!
Any other Dr Who fans out there? The Doctor's arch enemy is regenerated as a woman, and she goes by Missy! I looked at my daughter and said, "see? I told you Missy was evil!"
One more little item. Notice how a lot of thumbnails are really unflattering to Missy? I wonder if that's a passive aggressive jab of Bryan's?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
nzmum512
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nzmum512 »

If they're going with the Peter Rabbit theme, I sure hope they're going to make an effort to read Ollie and Finn Beatrix Potter books.

They won't though. They're just going with the "cute theme"
LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

Not a big fan of the room. Probably because I am not a fan of the 'modern' version of Peter Rabbit. It is NOT vintage except those two prints (which I loved). Looks completely bought out of a catalogue. I do like the tan colour on the walls but the blue was unnecessary I thought.
It looks like Nickelodeon Peter Rabbit store threw up in there.
loopdeloop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by loopdeloop »

lmmomSD wrote:Don't infants like bright colors and contrasts? Way to not stimulate your kid, guizzze. Pastels are hard for them to see. So this was totally selfish as well as unoriginal. And the minions are gushing over it like she's freaking Martha Stewart!
Any other Dr Who fans out there? The Doctor's arch enemy is regenerated as a woman, and she goes by Missy! I looked at my daughter and said, "see? I told you Missy was evil!"
One more little item. Notice how a lot of thumbnails are really unflattering to Missy? I wonder if that's a passive aggressive jab of Bryan's?

Most nursery sets are still soft colors despite research about what infants can see. My son's bedroom was bright green for this reason.
loopdeloop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by loopdeloop »

lmmomSD wrote:Don't infants like bright colors and contrasts? Way to not stimulate your kid, guizzze. Pastels are hard for them to see. So this was totally selfish as well as unoriginal. And the minions are gushing over it like she's freaking Martha Stewart!

Most nursery sets are still soft colors despite research about what infants can see. My son's bedroom was bright green for this reason.
Luv2WatchYT
Talker
Talker

DailyThoooooBusy Part 36

Unread post by Luv2WatchYT »

Anyone else guessing how long the fur rug will be in the room before a blowout or other huge spitup ruins it?!!!! My first thought when I saw a white rug in a newborn room....and I agree with the above posts that I am NOT into the room at all. I really hate the subtle colors for a newborn!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

So not a fan of the nursery. I mean it's cute but nothing special like they hyped it up to be. Maybe if I knew they actually read the book and didn't just pick a theme I would like it better.
Missy will hate it and change it before he is one anyway
LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

I was reading The Tailor of Gloucester and thinking it would make a gorgeous nursery theme.
But actually read the book and love the originals. THAT Beatrix Potter.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Hehe title makes me think of Shane and Trisha Paytas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Livvyaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Livvyaa »

Definitely didn't love the room but the crib made my heart so sad for the one we have I won't lie!
I don't want to be super ignorant but are big cribs like that more affordable in the US than they are in the UK? I'm basing this solely from watching 16 and pregnant and YouTube but a lot of people seem to have the big cribs over the more cot style ones?
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

The nursery was generic. Nothing personal about it except for the star light that Bryan bought that Mithy hated. She is such a twat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

Okay so this is so random and I may be way behind on what happened at Vlogger Fair but I usually just watch DB and E&J. Nothing was mentioned that I remember ? But the a video just popped up from Cullen and Katie explaining their side. Anywho was Bryan the other one in this whole Sam and Nia thing at Vlogger fair? I don't watch Sam and Nia but heard he got caught cheating?
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sapphire »

No.
Sam confronted Tyler and Cullen. Sam confronted Tyler because he tweeted " this is jacked up " in response to Sam's tweet that the " unborn child " brought them in a lot of views.
Cullen favorited the tweet, so Sam confronted him, while he was holding Macey.
Bryan wasn't involved at all, he was just there when it happened.
And yes, Sam got caught on Ashely Madison.
MariaTheMermaid
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MariaTheMermaid »

Livvyaa wrote:Definitely didn't love the room but the crib made my heart so sad for the one we have I won't lie!
I don't want to be super ignorant but are big cribs like that more affordable in the US than they are in the UK? I'm basing this solely from watching 16 and pregnant and YouTube but a lot of people seem to have the big cribs over the more cot style ones?
Haha, I know my daughter sleeps in a cheap £50 kiddicare cot ;-) It was a hand me down from my sister in law and we meant to get a nice one(white sleigh type cot), but one year later and we still use it...

Didn't love the nursery, didn't hate it, but it's nothing special especially because it's just a generic theme, boooring.

Return to “Daily Bumps”