DailyGetThisBabyOut: Part 37

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyGetThisBabyOut: Part 37

Unread post by twomommies »

Kryptonite wrote:Thread Title Credit: GWSB

Vote For/Submit Next Title: http://ytmommadrama.com/search.php?search_id=egosearch

Part 36: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=8820

At the end of the last thread, Bryan (a world renowned pop star) released a preview of Finley's lullaby, and Missy (the newest JCPenney model who will not be out-shined by her sister, Cassie) wants Finley to come sooner rather than later.
You mean fat, washed up Justin Bieber and his beard?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
snailmadge
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by snailmadge »

I wonder how many more threads we'll have before cash cow - oh sorry - #BabyFinn will arrive.
loopdeloop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by loopdeloop »

I bet Missy is really starting to regret having a midwife right about now.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

twomommies wrote:

Vote For/Submit Next Title: http://ytmommadrama.com/search.php?search_id=egosearch

At the end of the last thread, Bryan (a world renowned pop star) released a preview of Finley's lullaby, and Missy (the newest JCPenney model who will not be out-shined by her sister, Cassie) wants Finley to come sooner rather than later.

Or humpty dumpty
#FreeFinleyandJackson
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I cannot believe the comments I see from their 10 year old minions:
"I'm praying that Finn comes out early!"
"Can you make sure the birth vlog isn't posted late at night? I have to go to school in the morning..."
"Missy, please be careful, the blood moon is going to make you go into labor early!"
A few days ago, some little girl(her IG bio said she 9!) gave Bryan her phone number and said to please call her because she would love to FaceTime Ollie.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

hannahbanana wrote:I cannot believe the comments I see from their 10 year old minions:
"Can you make sure the birth vlog isn't posted late at night? I have to go to school in the morning..."
"Missy, please be careful, the blood moon is going to make you go into labor early!"
A few days ago, some little girl(her IG bio said she 9!) gave Bryan her phone number and said to please call her because she would love to FaceTime Ollie.
Is she the one that everyone was telling her to delete her number, and she was asking why? Or is there another one whose parents haven't explained basic internet safety?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

lolololol loving this title

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

hannahbanana wrote:I cannot believe the comments I see from their 10 year old minions:
:rofl:

What happened to parental locks?

Or not giving your children smrtfones?
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Ugh, I have so many issues with today's vlog and that ridiculous JC Penny haul! I'm getting to the point that I can't even hate-watch them anymore! Lol! First, why in the hell do they have Ollie's trampoline right next to a GLASS FIREPLACE?!? He's fallen off of that thing so many times and he's too little to be caught by its guardrail! I really feel that they have zero concern for the safety of their "miracle baby"! Also, no damn common sense!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Another minion tweeted Cassie yesterday asking why they had different last names Image

It's actually very sad. I get the impression many of these kids are ignored and neglected. We can expect to see Oliver commenting on vids in 5 years or so....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

lmmomSD wrote:
Is she the one that everyone was telling her to delete her number, and she was asking why? Or is there another one whose parents haven't explained basic internet safety?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Yes it was her, what's sad is that I bet that some troll out there probably has that girls number and is probably pretending to be Bryan or Missy.
I think the worse one I've seen was when they were in Hawaii, another girl asked Missy and Bryan if they could come watch her perform her hula dance and gave them the address and time of her performance.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I had PUPPS with my daughter and let me tell you, Missy, you have it good. I got that same rash when i was about ohhhhh 15 weeks or so and basically the dr told me he was sorry, gave me the ok to take benedryl if it got to the point where i couldn't stand it or couldn't sleep and told me it would go away after birth. My stomach, chest and thighs were a hot damn mess for the entire time and i was miserable. Never not once did i hear that they would induce me to relieve my misery, BUT I ALSO DIDNT ASK... me being uncomfortable in pregnancy is NOTHING. You do whats best for your baby. PERIOD... But then again this is Missy and we all know whose needs come first no matter what.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Babahaha this is from Wikipedia

"Rarely, in unusually persistent and distressing cases, some women have had their labor induced as soon as they are considered to be at term (37 weeks)"

Lmaooo OMG this bitch!! She's crazy!!! Omg RARELY and she thinks she's gonna be considered for induction because of this? Lol
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Amelia322 wrote:Babahaha this is from Wikipedia

"Rarely, in unusually persistent and distressing cases, some women have had their labor induced as soon as they are considered to be at term (37 weeks)"

Lmaooo OMG this bitch!! She's crazy!!! Omg RARELY and she thinks she's gonna be considered for induction because of this? Lol
Mine was a LOT worse than hers and it was never brought up. Not saying that some cases arent so severe that its needed, but if mine was worse than hers, im just saying, they will not induce her for that... Plus didnt someone say you cant be induced for a VBAC??
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

twomommies wrote:

Oh dear fucking lawd ImageImageImageImage

xoxo gossip cat
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

twomommies wrote:

Oh dear fucking lawd ImageImageImageImage

xoxo gossip cat
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

I don't know where they got the idea that women would be induced if they had PUPPS...I had PUPPS with my first pregnancy and I don't remember my doctor saying that. But they did test me for cholestasis, which is also a rash but that one IS serious and could be harmful to baby. They DO induce for that.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I'm guessing they got their information from Dr. Google. Her rash doesn't look bad at all. I'm sure it's annoying, but she only has a few more weeks.

Their jcpenneys haul was so bad. I was actually thinking of shopping at JCP tomorrow to find some stuff for a trip, but I'm too old for those styles. Missy has no idea how to put clothes together either.
js215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by js215 »

Yeah, I thought the rash might be related to cholestasis. Knowing Missy, she'd be freaking ecstatic if it was...pretty sure they'd want to get the baby out right away. I was pretty impatient toward the end of my pregnancy, and my doctor scheduled my induction for 40+4 for no particular reason. They said they like to do it before 41 weeks. Anyway, long story short; if I could go back in time, I would ask if I could wait as long as possible for it happen on its own. Inductions are no fun, I'm sure c-sections are no fun, so seriously just let it happen in its own time!! You aren't going to "literally" be pregnant forever; babies gotta come out no matter what lol.

Return to “Daily Bumps”