• Advertisement

DailyGetThisBabyOut: Part 37

Re: DailyGetThisBabyOut: Part 37

Postby CanYouJustNot » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:17 pm

Does anyone remember when she had Ollie they posted a special Youtube video saying that she was in the hospital about to have him? I'm sure with Finn instead they'll just make a tweet about it. Poor kid is already treated so differently than his brother and he still hasn't made it out of the womb yet.
CanYouJustNot
Informer

Advertisement

Postby workfromhomemom » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:18 pm

Missy's poor midwife! I bet she regrets signing up for this gig. I wonder if she gets all Missy's updates/whines.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper

Postby sarahshortcake » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:18 pm

CanYouJustNot wrote:Does anyone remember when she had Ollie they posted a special Youtube video saying that she was in the hospital about to have him? I'm sure with Finn instead they'll just make a tweet about it. Poor kid is already treated so differently than his brother and he still hasn't made it out of the womb yet.

They have already addressed this that all baby updates will be on Twitter. I think it was during her last bumpdate that she mentioned she just doesn't have time to film a pre-recorded labor announcement but she'll try her best.
sarahshortcake
Informer

Postby cats-or-die » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:22 pm

sarahshortcake wrote:
CanYouJustNot wrote:Does anyone remember when she had Ollie they posted a special Youtube video saying that she was in the hospital about to have him? I'm sure with Finn instead they'll just make a tweet about it. Poor kid is already treated so differently than his brother and he still hasn't made it out of the womb yet.

They have already addressed this that all baby updates will be on Twitter. I think it was during her last bumpdate that she mentioned she just doesn't have time to film a pre-recorded labor announcement but she'll try her best.

How can they constantly cry "we don't have time." REALLY??? You have all the time in the world! You don't have an actual job, Missy. You don't cook, clean, or watch your own kid. You have all the damn time.

xoxo gossip cat
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper

Postby saltliferocks » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:23 pm

If Missy has a c-section she won't be wearing her pretty pushers gown. If she had one for Ollie, but didn't wear it why on earth did she need to buy a new one?
There is no way she will have a natural birth. If she has a vbac she will have an epidural.. She has no pain tolerance.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper

Postby EleanorRigby » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:25 pm

I thought she said they might do a prerecorded thing, but she wasn't sure because they hadn't actually done it yet. That was the last I heard unless she said more about it after that.
EleanorRigby
Sassy Moddie

Postby Cgl33 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:27 pm

I have been really sick and slept the whole day.

Sapphire, if you come back to read this, please get help. What you did is not normal, it's not right, and it goes well beyond what the rest of us are doing. Please get help, especially for the sake of your baby, if you are pregnant.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper

Postby Acbsktbll » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:34 pm

Someone tweet her to drink more water. It would probably help with those cramps
Acbsktbll
True Gossiper

Postby SAHMof1 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:59 pm

I don't understand WHY they WOULDN'T film a pre-recorded video saying she's in labor. How freaking hard would it be to probably film a less than 2 minute video? Seriously? Especially considering their videos are what bring in their income so you would think they would absolutely post a video. Strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SAHMof1
Talker

Postby captainyodels » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:02 pm

Y'know I don't really mind Missy's whining because I know that I can be pretty whiny myself. I am a first time mom in the sixth month of pregnancy and every new ache, pain, or symptom is a surprise for me. I probably sound WORSE than her as there's a lot of things I won't do ~because pregnant~. Although, I guess I have a lot less to scorn at with DailyBumps when I compare them to Tayler Whats-her-face or Sam and Nia.

I am excited to see cute little Finn mostly to see how Missy treats Ollie. Maybe they don't record it enough, but I really don't see a lot of affection between her and Ollie. I think I interact with my half-baked baby more than she does her two year old son. Toddlers all kind of develop at different rates. I've worked in tons of nurseries and did work as a nanny before, and I'll give it a few months actually INTO him being a 2 y/o, but it is odd that he hasn't developed a stronger vocabulary. I don't think he's got development issues. I think it's a matter of Bryan and Missy not taking time out of their day to work on learning rather than only play time and television. He's at such a good age to teach him, like, EVERYTHING. Just take him for walks outside and get him saying tons of new words for all the new things he sees!

(Sorry, I'm new. I've been a lurker for a week or so now, and finally want in on the drama)
captainyodels
Amateur

Postby LumpyDays » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:26 pm

I'm almost scared to leave a message now! :D I have been trying to catch up during breaks with the kids (yep, crazy homeschooler here) and it is crazy!

Still doesn't change that they are horrible though. Contractions 20 -30 minutes apart? They wont even count that as labour. I kind of hope her labour is really fast and she has no time for an epidural. That is kind of nasty though :D
LumpyDays
Amateur

Postby kisses » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:40 pm

[img]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/04/78a999436966e5f3789b399478b74bc3.jpg[/img]

lol

kisses
Talker

Postby HelloSweetie » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:42 pm

LumpyDays wrote:I'm almost scared to leave a message now! :D I have been trying to catch up during breaks with the kids (yep, crazy homeschooler here) and it is crazy!

Still doesn't change that they are horrible though. Contractions 20 -30 minutes apart? They wont even count that as labour. I kind of hope her labour is really fast and she has no time for an epidural. That is kind of nasty though :D

Or I hope she gets the epidural, but it has trouble going in and she has to get jabbed 3 times like I did.

3 times! With major back labour too! That was fun. Then it only numbed the one side, so the doctor kept dosing me until it moved over to the other side. I had one majorly numb ass butt cheek.

Then I couldn't feel a damn thing and didn't know when to push, so they had to turn the juice off anyway. After all that I I felt the whole damn ring of fire with a 9.5 pound baby anyway.

I hope that happens to her. She'd love the drama. So much to complain about.... if you're Missy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby Cgl33 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:43 pm

Let me guess, she let her midwife know about her contractions and her midwife said they need to relax. Lol
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper

Postby prettypink-dreamer » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:45 pm

her body probably went into shock from "the tons of walking" they did yesterday & the fact she didnt spend all yesterday day relaxing since in case ya didnt know... shes thuper pregnant guiiiize.
prettypink-dreamer
Talker

Postby kisses » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:47 pm

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
LumpyDays wrote:I'm almost scared to leave a message now! :D I have been trying to catch up during breaks with the kids (yep, crazy homeschooler here) and it is crazy!

Or I hope she gets the epidural, but it has trouble going in and she has to get jabbed 3 times like I did.

3 times! With major back labour too! That was fun. Then it only numbed the one side, so the doctor kept dosing me until it moved over to the other side. I had one majorly numb ass butt cheek.

Then I couldn't feel a damn thing and didn't know when to push, so they had to turn the juice off anyway. After all that I I felt the whole damn ring of fire with a 9.5 pound baby anyway.

I hope that happens to her. She'd love the drama. So much to complain about.... if you're Missy.

or she has 3 failed attempts at an epidural like i did and ends up dealing with not only the needle she will surely be afraid of but also the reality it's not gonna work on her, period.

kisses
Talker

Postby kisses » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:47 pm

HelloSweetie1 wrote:

or she has 3 failed attempts at an epidural like i did and ends up dealing with not only the needle she will surely be afraid of but also the reality it's not gonna work on her, period.

kisses
Talker

Postby kittypurry » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:51 pm

Yup...sounds like they called the hospital and the nurse or midwife told them to wait it out. Sounds a little bitter with the "we've been instructed" bit.

Lurkers may want to stay lurkers for the time being, after all the drama today. Sapphire will most likely reincarnate soon

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Eponine24601 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:55 pm

[img]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/04/f9626dd8a74d29fe616699037a1416dc.jpg[/img]
Inspired by a recent poster (I forget who lol)

Eponine24601
Informer

Postby GGANON » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:58 pm

Yes Bryan y'all need to relax. Not every movement is Missy going into labor. I saw in today's vlog when she was in that chair at the museum Bryan asked if it worked. Missy said I don't have a baby. Bryan said ooooh baby's not here. Finn will come either when he's ready or when the doctor feels like you're ready. It's gotten really annoying and old . I also think the issue is because she had Ollie at 36-37wks(can't remember) that she thinks Finn should be coming around the same time.
GGANON
Talker

Postby Cgl33 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:02 pm

I've seriously never heard of someone trying to get out a baby this early.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:02 pm

GGANON wrote:Yes Bryan y'all need to relax. Not every movement is Missy going into labor. I saw in today's vlog when she was in that chair at the museum Bryan asked if it worked. Missy said I don't have a baby. Bryan said ooooh baby's not here. Finn will come either when he's ready or when the doctor feels like you're ready. It's gotten really annoying and old . I also think the issue is because she had Ollie at 36-37wks(can't remember) that she thinks Finn should be coming around the same time.

Missy gets what Missy wants. If she doesn't, she manipulates until she gets her way.

I predicted back when she got the MW that she wouldn't be able to push her around, and I'm so glad to see her told no for once.

Pout a little more Melissa.

HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby laughingatmydogs » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:34 pm

So just like someone else, I'm also going to post an introduction after all the craziness that went down.
I have been lurking for at least 5 months, this forum has kept me entertained while I would feed my baby at night.
I started watching the bums back when they went to idawilde (sp?) and met that mayor dog. Unfortunately they were the first vloggers I had ever heard of and I really thought Bryan was gay and missy was just dorky. I was never a minion bc I'm too old for that lol but I was intrigued with the whole vlogging thing so I watched them for a while. Then too many annoying things started happening,the horse ranch, those AWFUL Olli pop shirts, missy acting like a pro at being a mom who knew everything, constant complaining about life.
Anyway they are my most hate watched vloggers along with sam and nia. I come here for the recaps though so I don't really have to watch them. So there it is, hopefully will be posting more!
laughingatmydogs
Amateur

Postby GGANON » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:38 pm

laughingatmydogs wrote:So just like someone else, I'm also going to post an introduction after all the craziness that went down.
I have been lurking for at least 5 months, this forum has kept me entertained while I would feed my baby at night.
I started watching the bums back when they went to idawilde (sp?) and met that mayor dog. Unfortunately they were the first vloggers I had ever heard of and I really thought Bryan was gay and missy was just dorky. I was never a minion bc I'm too old for that lol but I was intrigued with the whole vlogging thing so I watched them for a while. Then too many annoying things started happening,the horse ranch, those AWFUL Olli pop shirts, missy acting like a pro at being a mom who knew everything, constant complaining about life.
Anyway they are my most hate watched vloggers along with sam and nia. I come here for the recaps though so I don't really have to watch them. So there it is, hopefully will be posting more!

What is the horse ranch thing about?
GGANON
Talker

Postby HelloSweetie » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:56 pm

Look what I found. Someone is looking to make some money off the minions!

Edited: never mind, just realized this was old. Wow, they look different though!

http://youtu.be/Fu3tN9QrXC0

HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay