Daily Bumps Screenshots

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Daily Bumps Screenshots

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Hey everyone! I wasn't sure if a forum like this for DB was started already, so I went ahead and created one so we can have the screenshots in one place! Post away, everyone :D
#FreeFinleyandJackson
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Daily Bumps Screenshots

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Proof from Missy's old blog that she doesn't want all boys:
#FreeFinleyandJackson
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

pllfan5 wrote:Proof from Missy's old blog that she doesn't want all boys:
She is seriously whacked. You know, if she really really wants a girl, maybe she should go adopt one from China. She helps a little girl, she gets her precious daughter, and no more unwanted boys are shoved aside. Win-win!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

lmmomSD wrote:
She is seriously whacked. You know, if she really really wants a girl, maybe she should go adopt one from China. She helps a little girl, she gets her precious daughter, and no more unwanted boys are shoved aside. Win-win!

IKR?! Plus it be best if she adopted a girl anyways, if she had a biological daughter the baby wouldn't be very cute with Missy and Bry Bry's DNA
#FreeFinleyandJackson
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Basically sums up what we already knew, only that is straight from the horses mouth. That's not gender disappointment, that's just being an asshole. She is still so detached to her little boy. Never refers to him by his name, or even really talks about him like he's going to be around after the pregnancy... it's just all about her. Her bump. Her symptoms. Her labour. Her birth. and 'this baby'.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I'll have to try and find the post, but when she was first pregnant with Gabriel, she was complaining about only being 5 weeks along. "This pregnancy is literally taking years". She was that impatient back then at FIVE WEEKS. So it's no surprise she's trying to "evict" Finn. Everyone says she's changed since the early days. I don't think it's so much that she's changed, but that she's given up the effort of the facade.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

^^Thank you! I really hate to pick on her over anything with Gabriel's pregnancy, but please? 5 weeks and she was already complaining? Unreal.

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

What's sad is she wants to give birth so she can be comfortable again, not because she's excited to meet that poor baby. She's sick
#FreeFinleyandJackson
ladykat1313
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ladykat1313 »

actuallydear wrote:
Basically sums up what we already knew, only that is straight from the horses mouth. That's not gender disappointment, that's just being an asshole. She is still so detached to her little boy. Never refers to him by his name, or even really talks about him like he's going to be around after the pregnancy... it's just all about her. Her bump. Her symptoms. Her labour. Her birth. and 'this baby'.
Maybe the reason she is extra detached for this pregnancy is because this is her third boy, and she's starting to lose hope for ever getting her daughter.

That's why she's in such a hurry to get Finley out to start trying for baby #3 asap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SpaceJam
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by SpaceJam »

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

ladykat1313 wrote:
actuallydear wrote:
[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/jv6n4h.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i57.tinypic.com/i60ads.jpg[/img]
Maybe the reason she is extra detached for this pregnancy is because this is her third boy, and she's starting to lose hope for ever getting her daughter.

That's why she's in such a hurry to get Finley out to start trying for baby #3 asap

It's actually her fourth boy, the baby they lost before Gabriel was tested and was also a boy. So yes, I'm sure she's losing hope that she/Bryan can even make girls!

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

For those of you who aren't familiar with Princess and Bry Bry's horse ranch scam, this video gives a great overview
#FreeFinleyandJackson
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I know this is old but this video is the definition of clickbait :lol:
#FreeFinleyandJackson
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... ed449d.png[/img]

I know this topic is old but I want to put this somewhere easily searchable. Proof one of Bryan's songs from his album was not written by him

dailyboop
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by dailyboop »

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

These gems of people calling them out (both from the main threads)

#FreeFinleyandJackson
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... d287fe.png[/img]

The day Bryan revealed they have a housekeeper Image

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

lmmomSD wrote:

But then she wouldn't look anything like her, and she wants a mini me.. she wouldnt look like anyone else in her family, which wouldnt be the cookie cutter perfect family look shes going for.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

So Ropes and Second Chances were NOT written by Bryan, so when Missy said in the vlog a few days ago that he wrote 12 songs she was actually telling the truth. They way Bryan corrected her and said 14 songs, was snarky as hell then, but now i see why.. I wish someone would call him out in the comments or somewhere. The REAL writer of these songs needs credit!!
Unless the guy is ghostwriting, which i don't think he is bc i wouldn't think ghostwriters would openly brag (not using brag as a bad thing here, the guys should totally brag on himself for getting on an album, even if it is Bryan's) about their work being produced. I have a pretty close friend that is a ghostwriter, and he is the most humble man i know. He has ghostwritten several number 1 hits in the country and pop charts, and does a lot of music for video games as well. It takes me everything short of begging him to let me know what he is or has worked on, even though he knows i have his back and im not sharing the info with anyone. Point being, if this guy was a ghostwriter he wouldnt be (i wouldnt think anyway) telling everyone he wrote it.
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lurker4Life »

Playsinrain wrote:
So Ropes and Second Chances were NOT written by Bryan, so when Missy said in the vlog a few days ago that he wrote 12 songs she was actually telling the truth. They way Bryan corrected her and said 14 songs, was snarky as hell then, but now i see why.. I wish someone would call him out in the comments or somewhere. The REAL writer of these songs needs credit!!
Unless the guy is ghostwriting, which i don't think he is bc i wouldn't think ghostwriters would openly brag (not using brag as a bad thing here, the guys should totally brag on himself for getting on an album, even if it is Bryan's) about their work being produced. I have a pretty close friend that is a ghostwriter, and he is the most humble man i know. He has ghostwritten several number 1 hits in the country and pop charts, and does a lot of music for video games as well. It takes me everything short of begging him to let me know what he is or has worked on, even though he knows i have his back and im not sharing the info with anyone. Point being, if this guy was a ghostwriter he wouldnt be (i wouldnt think anyway) telling everyone he wrote it.
Also in the meaning video for second chances Missy talks about how 'Bryan came to her wanting to write this song' and how its the 'climax of the album'. First off, theres a flat out lie. Secondly, Bryan couldn't even write his own climax for his own, personal album! Pathetic.

Return to “Daily Bumps”