DailyBumpsonOllie'sHead: Part 39

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBumpsonOllie'sHead: Part 39

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Like why the guck make an entire two days of vlogs come portly about missy? You're not in labor go home and spend time with Ollie not vacation in San Diego. Missy if you were progressing so much why didn't they keep you? Oh because you were maybbbbbe 1cm ??
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Exactly no other bloggers would clog for days and days and say she's in labor then no she's not yes she is no she's not , I mean most would go on with their lives!!! And just update when it's REALLY happening fuck
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PS , Bryan and Missy-- the medical term for due date is EDC, or Estimated Date of Confinement. Get that? Estimated. It's not a guarantee.
I'm getting a big bag of Pirates Booty for when the Cutie with a Booty finally pops.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
ghostgrrl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ghostgrrl »

Bryan blocked someone "by accident" for hoping Finn will stay in the womb longer so that there's a better chance his kidney and heart stuff resolves and he doesn't have to stay in NICU. It was funny to see the minions attack her, then apologize to her lol
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

It looks like Missy is still carrying really high. I give 41 weeks and 1 or 2 days.
sarahshortcake
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sarahshortcake »

I hope he's one of those babies that pees on her at delivery. Time for a new thread!!!!!!!! :)
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

mommadee wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/11 ... 5befa4.jpg[/img][img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/11 ... 2330b3.jpg[/img]

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
"Sometimes that means walking away without a baby after three days of labor"
Uh. No? Because you don't labor for three days and then just stop....you don't labor for three days and just "walk away with no baby" unless said baby had passed away, which Finley has not. What in the fucking world are these two smoking????
I get laboring at home for "days" but said labor progresses and eventually a baby is born. It doesn't just turn off because Princess rested LOLOLOLOL.

Anyone else think she lied about the entire thing and even duped her family in attempts to have a doctor induce her?

xoxo gossip cat
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Rough days? Omg these feels how are they rough days? She's having a freaking baby, billions and billions of people do this Bryan it's not like Missy's the first to have a baby lmao
Luv2WatchYT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Luv2WatchYT »

Forgive me if someone already spoke about this but I just watched today's s-;$@storm, I mean, vlog.

Did anyone catch when they were at the hospital Bryan said "the good news is that you've changed just since you've been here" and talked about her "frequent" contractions, to which the Princesth says "I'm progressing slowly and I'm only MAYBE one centimeter". WTH?! So this makes me wonder is she even one centimeter or no? Did the nurse say 1 but the midwife said none or vice versa? Bc that does happen where they'll have differing opinions. Or did they say "maybe a 1". Just makes me wonder. And I know for a fact that if they are TRUE frequent and strong REGULAR contractions, there will for sure be cervical change. So I totally call their bluff over that bc there's no way she'd have stayed at 1 cm.

Also, I had to chuckle as they entered the office to have the acupuncture and the sign said acupuncture, massage, etc., then said psychology. Wow...that sure would've been a better choice!

Lastly, the comment about her "team" means likely that her midwife office probably has a team of midwives who help cover call and probably house doulas there also. I have a strong feeling this doula isn't truly "theirs" but an offer to all expectant mothers of that midwifery group. I think we would've seen them otherwise earlier in the Vlogs bc they would meet and discuss labor strategies and so forth and Mithy would've loved being boss and telling her what she wanted done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

Damn we went through a thread in two days lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sarahshortcake
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sarahshortcake »

Twitter Gold

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

shortstop wrote:It looks like Missy is still carrying really high. I give 41 weeks and 1 or 2 days.
Future Bry tweet after Finerella is born past 41 weeks:
"My amazing wife labored actively for over two weeks. She kept the house clean, took care of our toddler, and still managed to be in pretty intense active labor for over 14 days! Super mom alert!! #lovemywifeAF"

And another after someone intelligent calls him out:
"Uh it IS possible to actively be in labor for that many days. Missy was having contractions every 30 seconds. And she still somehow managed to get tons of stuff done. Cmon guise. You're bored. #conspiracytheories"

xoxo gossip cat
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

cats-or-die wrote:
mommadee wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/11 ... 5befa4.jpg[/img][img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/11 ... 2330b3.jpg[/img]

Uh. No? Because you don't labor for three days and then just stop....you don't labor for three days and just "walk away with no baby" unless said baby had passed away, which Finley has not. What in the fucking world are these two smoking????
I get laboring at home for "days" but said labor progresses and eventually a baby is born. It doesn't just turn off because Princess rested LOLOLOLOL.

Anyone else think she lied about the entire thing and even duped her family in attempts to have a doctor induce her?

xoxo gossip cat
I don't think she was in labor at all.I think pissy missy wanted a pity party

SelkieSpirit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SelkieSpirit »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/11 ... f379d1.jpg[/img]

Omfg

:HK: Hate to love and love to hate :HK:
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

They are really still claiming she's in labor? Seriously? She had contractions for a few hours that went away almost completely overnight, dilated 1cm. That's it. She wasn't in labor at all yesterday, probably wasn't in labor today. Having contractions doesn't mean you are in labor, especially when they don't hurt like she mentioned at the end of the vlog! Those are Braxton hicks. True labor contractions get longer, stronger and closer together, and they get more painful, not less. Show me those or water breaking/bloody show, and then I'll believe it

I'm guessing they will believe she's been in labor from Friday afternoon to whenever Finn is born, even if she has no more contractions until Finn is born. It could be another two weeks and Missy will brag, "I was in labor for a whole week guys!"

I may have believed she was in labor if this all started when she was lazing around as usual, but it started on a day that was almost impossible for a non-pregnant person to stay hydrated, and she was likely pushing her body too far.

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I think Missy duped everyone. Princess faked contractions and labor to make everyone feel sorry for her and somehow get induced.
Exhibit A: her weird *~painful*~ eye twitch.
Exhibit B: claiming she labored all night but Bryan claiming they got tons of rest.

xoxo gossip cat
aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

internetexploring wrote:
kittypurry wrote:Bryan posted a pic with the caption "I think he missed us". Well yeah, Bry, he had no idea what was going on and his mom was moaning and his dad was running around like a decapitated chicken and then he gets left with his auntie for a couple days.

Also, in the vlog Missy said that morning Ollie got out of bed and went to Cassie's room...which I'm assuming was the guest room. Hmm, I wonder why Ollie would go straight to the guest room instead of his parent's room...

That caption really sat wrong with me as well-- you can't just suddenly switch things up on small kids out of the blue. They thrive on routine and structure, and just suddenly changing things right and left isn't going to help the kid at all. Ollie was likely scared as all get out when B&M suddenly left, and obviously clung to his parents once they were back for that reason.

It's not really switching things up on him though- missy has had Cassie getting Ollie up in the morning for almost the entire last fortnight (that we know of) and a lot before that that we haven't been shown. They start vlogging around 11 earliest each day so the other days I'm pretty sure she has already gone home. That's the real sad thing. That waking up and going to his teenage auntie who should have her own life in her own house and NONE of this responsibility is NORMAL for this kid!!! Also it's so freakin convenient that the "first time" he gets out of his bed and goes wandering is the time Cassie stays over. 99% sure he does it all the time and they just won't admit to it so they're trying to "blame" it on Cassie.

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

cats-or-die wrote:

^^^^

Omg yes this lol. I don't even understand that sentence, I read is 10 times thinking, does he actually think labour stops and you just walk away? What the heck? Omg I'm dying of laughter

aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

cats-or-die wrote:I think Missy duped everyone. Princess faked contractions and labor to make everyone feel sorry for her and somehow get induced.
Exhibit A: her weird *~painful*~ eye twitch.
Exhibit B: claiming she labored all night but Bryan claiming they got tons of rest.

xoxo gossip cat
OMG I can't believe you have come up with this conspiracy theory after watching 10 minutes of footage! Stop being rude about missys labour methods, everyone labours differently! Be rude again and she will block you! She's taking the advice of professionals remember!

*end sarcasm* ImageImageImageImageImageImage

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I'm so tempted to @reply that tweet making sure he realizes you don't labor for three days and then just stop. LOL but I'll get either blocked or a shithead reply about how I have no idea how birth works.

xoxo gossip cat

Return to “Daily Bumps”