Daily Bumps: Girl Who Cried Labor, Part 41

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Bumps: Girl Who Cried Labor, Part 41

Unread post by Playsinrain »

She didn't even acknowledge the fact that she went to the Disney "ER" during that whole story about dehydrating herself.... Also she talked like she didn't want to go into labor and didn't want to go to the hospital, but didn't they say in that vlog that they went to Disney specifically to see if it would put her in labor??? God they talk in so many circles it makes me dizzy.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

also... contractions every 2-4 mins while they were at the hospital?? BULLSHIT!! Her paper coming off that monitor (not a clue what the technical term for that is lol) was basically flat-lining. lies lies lies
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

I think Mithy needs to learn some more vocabulary...lol! How many times did she say excruciating and literally??? And yuck to her talking about having sex with Bryan. I think now she is saying that it's all about Finn, because she knows deep down she will end with a c-section..,and it won't be because her body didn't know what to do. It will be because Finn couldn't handle labor. (Even if that's not the truth)...did anybody notice at Mimi's house they are ALL on their phones...lol! Maybe blocking mean comments that won't hurt princess's feelings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Yes, print out showed nothing.

Whoever watches the bump date next, please count how many times she says "excruciating"

Has Missy always had big hands?? I know I started noticing she has man-ish, knobby hands toward the beginning of her pregnancy, but I wouldn't think she was swollen early on. Just wondering how I didn't notice it prior to pregnancy.

onboyz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by onboyz »

jodilo88 wrote:The bumpdate intro...suck it up Princess and be glad he wants to be in there growing as long as possible!

"I want to point out I wasn't dehydrated!" HI MISSY!

Take a shot every time she says "excruciating" in the bumpdate. You'll be dead in 5 minutes.
Does girlfriend know the definition of excruciating? Is she for realz lol. She's throwing that word around an awful lot.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Not really sympathizing with missy, but i can understand how she would be nervous and worried at this point in her pregnancy. Something has always gone wrong with her body carrying a baby. BUT she needs to let go of that worry bc its only making things worse for Finn. He can sense her anxiety and that may be the reason she hasn't gone into labor yet. She fixed her uterus and it obviously worked, she needs to have more trust in her body.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Playsinrain wrote:She didn't even acknowledge the fact that she went to the Disney "ER" during that whole story about dehydrating herself.... Also she talked like she didn't want to go into labor and didn't want to go to the hospital, but didn't they say in that vlog that they went to Disney specifically to see if it would put her in labor??? God they talk in so many circles it makes me dizzy.
Bryan tweeted that they were walking around Disney to start labor.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lovethesnark wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:She didn't even acknowledge the fact that she went to the Disney "ER" during that whole story about dehydrating herself.... Also she talked like she didn't want to go into labor and didn't want to go to the hospital, but didn't they say in that vlog that they went to Disney specifically to see if it would put her in labor??? God they talk in so many circles it makes me dizzy.
Bryan tweeted that they were walking around Disney to start labor.
Exactly!!! But thats not why they were there.... the LIES!!!!
loopdeloop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by loopdeloop »

maesemd wrote:now I started noticing she has man-ish, knobby hands toward the beginning of her pregnancy, but I wouldn't think she was swollen early on. Just wondering how I didn't n
I think she would do ANYTHING to get Finn out at this point.
lalila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lalila »

jodilo88 wrote:The bumpdate intro...suck it up Princess and be glad he wants to be in there growing as long as possible!

"I want to point out I wasn't dehydrated!" HI MISSY!

Take a shot every time she says "excruciating" in the bumpdate. You'll be dead in 5 minutes.
LMFAO!

Add "super cool" and "exhausted", and you will be dead in 30seconds. She has absolutely no vocabulary!
lalila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lalila »

Playsinrain wrote:also... contractions every 2-4 mins while they were at the hospital?? BULLSHIT!! Her paper coming off that monitor (not a clue what the technical term for that is lol) was basically flat-lining. lies lies lies
Exactly my thought while I saw her monitoring!
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

Playsinrain wrote:Not really sympathizing with missy, but i can understand how she would be nervous and worried at this point in her pregnancy. Something has always gone wrong with her body carrying a baby. BUT she needs to let go of that worry bc its only making things worse for Finn. He can sense her anxiety and that may be the reason she hasn't gone into labor yet. She fixed her uterus and it obviously worked, she needs to have more trust in her body.
I agree but it's hard. My daughter was supposed to be a twin but twin B I guess failed to thrive very early on and I went in every appointment worried my daughter wasn't going to have a heartbeat. If I was her I would've already picked an induction having the past she does
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Not really sympathizing with missy, but i can understand how she would be nervous and worried at this point in her pregnancy. Something has always gone wrong with her body carrying a baby. BUT she needs to let go of that worry bc its only making things worse for Finn. He can sense her anxiety and that may be the reason she hasn't gone into labor yet. She fixed her uterus and it obviously worked, she needs to have more trust in her body.
I agree but it's hard. My daughter was supposed to be a twin but twin B I guess failed to thrive very early on and I went in every appointment worried my daughter wasn't going to have a heartbeat. If I was her I would've already picked an induction having the past she does
I'm sorry you lost a baby. :( I was thinking the same thing as I was watching it. As much as she complains, I can't imagine that fear of possibly losing another one. I think I would go the induction route or c-section now if I was that anxious.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

momto6 wrote:
westwuff wrote:Ok so I'm thinking what Missy meant when she said that her fluid was "normal" was that the ultrasound did not reveal she had Excessive amniotic fluid (polyhydramnios). They test for this since it can cause complications. This also why she has more NSTs scheduled to keep an eye on it. This article has some good info about possible complications: http://www.babycenter.com/0_excessive-a ... 1200199.bc
I agree. I was thinking that they may want to hold off on inducing if Finn is high. So many things could go wrong. For example, if they induce by breaking her water, there is a huge risk of cord compression. I think at this point she is better off just waiting it out since her body has already shown signs of wanting to labor. Or just go in for the repeat c-section. Although the more c-sections she has, the fewer babies she can have. Which of course means less chance of her having her dream baby girl. I'm not an expert, but if you look at my SN you can see I have a bit of experience in this area. LOL! Bottom line, though, is Missy needs to stop whining so much. ;)
Does it depend on the persons specific body? Because my friend has 4 kids and they're all csection babies. I can't see missy and Bryan having 4 kids
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

workfromhomemom wrote:
Iammrsnesbitt wrote:
I'm sorry you lost a baby. :( I was thinking the same thing as I was watching it. As much as she complains, I can't imagine that fear of possibly losing another one. I think I would go the induction route or c-section now if I was that anxious.
Thank you <3 I always remember I'll meet him or her someday :) I'll just have to pull a Jess with my future husband ;) LOL except twins run in my family so that might give me like quads hahaha
Jessi31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jessi31 »

Finn has heard Missy and Bryan's bullshit for the last 40 weeks and probably thinks his parents are morons, so he is in hiding as long as he can to avoid them lol

glowingrooms
Informer
Informer

Unread post by glowingrooms »

Jessi31 wrote:Finn has heard Missy and Bryan's bullshit for the last 40 weeks and probably thinks his parents are morons, so he is in hiding as long as he can to avoid them lol Image

If babies could talk when they were born, Finn would be screaming at the nurses to put him in protective services.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Missy said in the bumpdate that she was hoping the contractions would stop once they left Disneyland...um, I seem to remember the whole point of going to Disney was to start labor, plus she even said later in the bumpdate that she was sad and disappointed when they stopped.

I wonder if she would have treated making a 40 week bumpdate the same during Ollie's pregnancy

Return to “Daily Bumps”