• Advertisement

Daily Bumps: Girl Who Cried Labor, Part 41

Re: Daily Bumps: Girl Who Cried Labor, Part 41

Postby Amelia322 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:29 am

I atually liked what missy admitted today! Except the part where she stuffed her face with carbs. Anyway, I'm so happy to hear her admit to being so focused on the baby that they've forgotten about Ollie's needs to play. Sad that even when she wasn't pregnant, she still never took him out to play, but it was nice to hear her say he needs to play. But then again, Bryan stays home too, why can't missy stay at home and lounge and focus on her pregnancy while Ollie and Bryan are at the park every day??! I mean really, they don't all three need to be stuck at home, if she's so miserable she needs to stay home locked up in her room alone and not make Bryan and Ollie live like that lol
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Amelia322 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:31 am

They also make me look crazy, I have my little one in a helmet and elbow and knee pads when riding a scooter lol
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper

Postby PostyMcPosterston » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:32 am

Missy sure is "nauseous"
She nauseates me to no end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper

Postby PenelopeG » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:33 am

Oh hi Mithy and Bryan, thanks for coming on and reading our beautiful thread!

I'm glad she almost quoted what I said about it being about Finley. It's the first time she has said it this whole pregnancy. Now say it to yourself enough times Melissa that it actually becomes true.

And yeah she really did downplay Disneyland and all that. Go figure.

I guarantee you she is going in on Friday or Monday and getting induced. When's her birthday again??? She is going to purposely pick another date to do it.

PenelopeG
Talker

Postby Sweet456 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:33 am

Wow that free birds crap wasn't a set up at all haha

Oh look she's finally enjoy her pregnancy so she says

I can not handle her heavy breathing all the time ugh

Sweet456
True Gossiper

Postby loopdeloop » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:34 am

Missy must really be desperate to get that baby out - she had sex with Bryan.
loopdeloop
Informer

Postby maesemd » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:37 am

loopdeloop wrote:Missy must really be desperate to get that baby out - she had sex with Bryan.

So she says!!
maesemd
Talker

Postby MamaJoAnna » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:38 am

The bumpdate intro...suck it up Princess and be glad he wants to be in there growing as long as possible!

"I want to point out I wasn't dehydrated!" HI MISSY!

Take a shot every time she says "excruciating" in the bumpdate. You'll be dead in 5 minutes.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie

Postby aral12 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:38 am

Amelia322 wrote:I atually liked what missy admitted today! Except the part where she stuffed her face with carbs. Anyway, I'm so happy to hear her admit to being so focused on the baby that they've forgotten about Ollie's needs to play. Sad that even when she wasn't pregnant, she still never took him out to play, but it was nice to hear her say he needs to play. But then again, Bryan stays home too, why can't missy stay at home and lounge and focus on her pregnancy while Ollie and Bryan are at the park every day??! I mean really, they don't all three need to be stuck at home, if she's so miserable she needs to stay home locked up in her room alone and not make Bryan and Ollie live like that lol

Yeah but they're not taking focus off Ollie because of "the baby" , they're taking the little focus that Ollie did have, off because MISSY is SUPER PREGNANT. It has nothing to do with Finn apart from him being inside her

aral12
Gossiper

Postby Lovethesnark » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:56 am

The Disneyland story didn't add up at all. She was only there two hours before deciding to leave? Sounds like bullshit. The car was too far away to walk?? How many other adults were there with her to bring the car up?
Lovethesnark
True Gossiper

Postby glowingrooms » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:03 am

Lovethesnark wrote:The Disneyland story didn't add up at all. She was only there two hours before deciding to leave? Sounds like bullshit. The car was too far away to walk?? How many other adults were there with her to bring the car up?

She went there specifically to start labor and doesn't want to admit it.
glowingrooms
Informer

Postby Playsinrain » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:12 am

She didn't even acknowledge the fact that she went to the Disney "ER" during that whole story about dehydrating herself.... Also she talked like she didn't want to go into labor and didn't want to go to the hospital, but didn't they say in that vlog that they went to Disney specifically to see if it would put her in labor??? God they talk in so many circles it makes me dizzy.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby Playsinrain » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:15 am

also... contractions every 2-4 mins while they were at the hospital?? BULLSHIT!! Her paper coming off that monitor (not a clue what the technical term for that is lol) was basically flat-lining. lies lies lies
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby az2639 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:19 am

I think Mithy needs to learn some more vocabulary...lol! How many times did she say excruciating and literally??? And yuck to her talking about having sex with Bryan. I think now she is saying that it's all about Finn, because she knows deep down she will end with a c-section..,and it won't be because her body didn't know what to do. It will be because Finn couldn't handle labor. (Even if that's not the truth)...did anybody notice at Mimi's house they are ALL on their phones...lol! Maybe blocking mean comments that won't hurt princess's feelings

az2639
Gossiper

Postby PostyMcPosterston » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:22 am

Yes, print out showed nothing.

Whoever watches the bump date next, please count how many times she says "excruciating"

Has Missy always had big hands?? I know I started noticing she has man-ish, knobby hands toward the beginning of her pregnancy, but I wouldn't think she was swollen early on. Just wondering how I didn't notice it prior to pregnancy.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper

Postby onboyz » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:23 am

jodilo88 wrote:The bumpdate intro...suck it up Princess and be glad he wants to be in there growing as long as possible!

Take a shot every time she says "excruciating" in the bumpdate. You'll be dead in 5 minutes.

Does girlfriend know the definition of excruciating? Is she for realz lol. She's throwing that word around an awful lot.
onboyz
Amateur

Postby Playsinrain » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:25 am

Not really sympathizing with missy, but i can understand how she would be nervous and worried at this point in her pregnancy. Something has always gone wrong with her body carrying a baby. BUT she needs to let go of that worry bc its only making things worse for Finn. He can sense her anxiety and that may be the reason she hasn't gone into labor yet. She fixed her uterus and it obviously worked, she needs to have more trust in her body.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby Lovethesnark » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:26 am

Playsinrain wrote:She didn't even acknowledge the fact that she went to the Disney "ER" during that whole story about dehydrating herself.... Also she talked like she didn't want to go into labor and didn't want to go to the hospital, but didn't they say in that vlog that they went to Disney specifically to see if it would put her in labor??? God they talk in so many circles it makes me dizzy.

Bryan tweeted that they were walking around Disney to start labor.
Lovethesnark
True Gossiper

Postby Playsinrain » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:27 am

Lovethesnark wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:She didn't even acknowledge the fact that she went to the Disney "ER" during that whole story about dehydrating herself.... Also she talked like she didn't want to go into labor and didn't want to go to the hospital, but didn't they say in that vlog that they went to Disney specifically to see if it would put her in labor??? God they talk in so many circles it makes me dizzy.

Bryan tweeted that they were walking around Disney to start labor.

Exactly!!! But thats not why they were there.... the LIES!!!!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby loopdeloop » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:34 am

maesemd wrote:now I started noticing she has man-ish, knobby hands toward the beginning of her pregnancy, but I wouldn't think she was swollen early on. Just wondering how I didn't n

I think she would do ANYTHING to get Finn out at this point.
loopdeloop
Informer

Postby lalila » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:41 am

jodilo88 wrote:The bumpdate intro...suck it up Princess and be glad he wants to be in there growing as long as possible!

LMFAO!

Add "super cool" and "exhausted", and you will be dead in 30seconds. She has absolutely no vocabulary!
lalila
Gossiper

Postby lalila » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:43 am

Playsinrain wrote:also... contractions every 2-4 mins while they were at the hospital?? BULLSHIT!! Her paper coming off that monitor (not a clue what the technical term for that is lol) was basically flat-lining. lies lies lies

Exactly my thought while I saw her monitoring!
lalila
Gossiper

Postby Iammrsnesbitt » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:47 am

Playsinrain wrote:Not really sympathizing with missy, but i can understand how she would be nervous and worried at this point in her pregnancy. Something has always gone wrong with her body carrying a baby. BUT she needs to let go of that worry bc its only making things worse for Finn. He can sense her anxiety and that may be the reason she hasn't gone into labor yet. She fixed her uterus and it obviously worked, she needs to have more trust in her body.

I agree but it's hard. My daughter was supposed to be a twin but twin B I guess failed to thrive very early on and I went in every appointment worried my daughter wasn't going to have a heartbeat. If I was her I would've already picked an induction having the past she does
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper

Postby workfromhomemom » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:49 am

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Not really sympathizing with missy, but i can understand how she would be nervous and worried at this point in her pregnancy. Something has always gone wrong with her body carrying a baby. BUT she needs to let go of that worry bc its only making things worse for Finn. He can sense her anxiety and that may be the reason she hasn't gone into labor yet. She fixed her uterus and it obviously worked, she needs to have more trust in her body.

I agree but it's hard. My daughter was supposed to be a twin but twin B I guess failed to thrive very early on and I went in every appointment worried my daughter wasn't going to have a heartbeat. If I was her I would've already picked an induction having the past she does

I'm sorry you lost a baby. :( I was thinking the same thing as I was watching it. As much as she complains, I can't imagine that fear of possibly losing another one. I think I would go the induction route or c-section now if I was that anxious.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper

Postby Iammrsnesbitt » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:50 am

momto6 wrote:
westwuff wrote:Ok so I'm thinking what Missy meant when she said that her fluid was "normal" was that the ultrasound did not reveal she had Excessive amniotic fluid (polyhydramnios). They test for this since it can cause complications. This also why she has more NSTs scheduled to keep an eye on it. This article has some good info about possible complications: http://www.babycenter.com/0_excessive-amniotic-fluid-polyhydramnios_1200199.bc

I agree. I was thinking that they may want to hold off on inducing if Finn is high. So many things could go wrong. For example, if they induce by breaking her water, there is a huge risk of cord compression. I think at this point she is better off just waiting it out since her body has already shown signs of wanting to labor. Or just go in for the repeat c-section. Although the more c-sections she has, the fewer babies she can have. Which of course means less chance of her having her dream baby girl. I'm not an expert, but if you look at my SN you can see I have a bit of experience in this area. LOL! Bottom line, though, is Missy needs to stop whining so much. ;)

Does it depend on the persons specific body? Because my friend has 4 kids and they're all csection babies. I can't see missy and Bryan having 4 kids
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay