DailyExcruciatingPain: Part 42

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

DailyExcruciatingPain: Part 42

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Part 41: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=8855

In the last part, Missy went over her due date (and is still pregnant and pissy) and Bryan failed at making Ollie go viral again.

Proceed.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
GGANON
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyExcruciatingPain: Part 42

Unread post by GGANON »

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

They are so full of shit now it's not even funny. I liked their old vlogs so much better. Now they are fake and money hungry.
gwsb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gwsb »

So wait they admit to ignoring Ollie's needs (we all knew this) before Finn is even born? Before Finn can cry. Before he wakes up every two hours and needs constant feeding and diaper changes. Before the endless well visits at the start. Missy didn't even have a medically complicated pregnancy. Honestly she breezed through. I don't know why it makes me mad. I already knew they out Ollie down on the list of priorities. I guess I think by admitting it missy thinks she gets a free pass.
maesemd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maesemd »

Yay!!! My title was chosen. Kinda! I posted DailyExcruciatingPain: FinnIsStillIn lol.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

At the start of the vlog missy says she only has a few days left. I'm still 100% sure they have a csection scheduled at this point

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

Acbsktbll wrote:At the start of the vlog missy says she only has a few days left. I'm still 100% sure they have a csection scheduled at this point

Yep that annoyed me I only have a few days left so might as well enjoy it?!? now we acknowledge Ollie has been ignored more than usual so we want to take him to the park! Her bump date didn't add up to the daily blogs either. She's making it worse stressing about him not being ok. Oh and... Her and Bryan having sex barf!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Suspicious
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Suspicious »

The only people that would possibly believe a word of the bump date are 10 year olds that haven't spent longer then 10 minutes around a real pregnancy. Every bit of information that she crapped out of her mouth just made me think "uh, no?!"
And I call bull on the 30 lb weight gain. I'm guessing 45. Anyone else care to speculate?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
glowingrooms
Informer
Informer

Unread post by glowingrooms »

Suspicious wrote:The only people that would possibly believe a word of the bump date are 10 year olds that haven't spent longer then 10 minutes around a real pregnancy. Every bit of information that she crapped out of her mouth just made me think "uh, no?!"
And I call bull on the 30 lb weight gain. I'm guessing 45. Anyone else care to speculate?

And she called it normal too. Isn't normal weight gain during pregnancy for a single baby around 15-20 lbs?
MamaBear13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaBear13 »

Suspicious wrote:The only people that would possibly believe a word of the bump date are 10 year olds that haven't spent longer then 10 minutes around a real pregnancy. Every bit of information that she crapped out of her mouth just made me think "uh, no?!"

45 or 50 because no way do they ever tell the truth.

Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

In the words of Missy I LITERALLY laughed out loud when she said that haha

No way no how I say close to 50

Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Oh and Bryan is now watching back to the future with Ollie.... Because I mean every two year old needs to watch that. Take him swimming or something jeezus we haven't seen them in the pool for over a week or more. Let the kid burn some energy

momto6
Talker
Talker

Unread post by momto6 »

glowingrooms wrote:

And she called it normal too. Isn't normal weight gain during pregnancy for a single baby around 15-20 lbs?
Normal weight gain is 20-40 pounds (or a pound a week) for most moms. Obviously moms who start out the pregnancy overweight or obese will need to gain less. But I totally called her bluff on that 30 pounds. Missy, we want proof! Include your weigh-in on the vlog!
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

you know what? embellishing stories aside, i enjoyed the 40 week bumpdate - missy seemed enthused!

side note: the veins in her belly are huuuuuuge. and she's done pretty well to go this far, and this big with only those few little stretch marks.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

momto6 wrote:
glowingrooms wrote:

Normal weight gain is 20-40 pounds (or a pound a week) for most moms. Obviously moms who start out the pregnancy overweight or obese will need to gain less. But I totally called her bluff on that 30 pounds. Missy, we want proof! Include your weigh-in on the vlog!
Try to remember that this chick is just barely 5'1". 30 pounds on her is a HUGE increase for her frame. Someone even just a few inches taller than her could put on 30 pounds and look practically the same, but for someone her size, it looks like a 50-60 pound gain.

I believe her, to be honest.
:roll:
mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mommyluvv »

I am wondering if her dates may be off by a week and that's why he is late? or because of the c-section with Oliver, her body just truly hasn't processed what it has to do.

Or maybe could have been from being induced with Gabriel?

Anyone have any insight on if that could happen?
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Theirmom wrote: Try to remember that this chick is just barely 5'1". 30 pounds on her is a HUGE increase for her frame. Someone even just a few inches taller than her could put on 30 pounds and look practically the same, but for someone her size, it looks like a 50-60 pound gain.

I believe her, to be honest.
same. she was not the same weight she was when she got pregnant with oliver, so it's not like anyone is saying she's only 30 pounds heavier than that.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Acbsktbll wrote:At the start of the vlog missy says she only has a few days left. I'm still 100% sure they have a csection scheduled at this point

I dont know why she just wont admit it!! Im with the person that quoted me about her being nervous about her body (sorry i didnt remember the name, also, im very sorry about your loss) she should just induce or plan the c section and be done with it. Just dont hide it!!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Someone was saying that if you have a c section it limits the number of kids you can have... I think that depends on the woman, bc i know that Michelle from 19 kids had several c sections and that didnt slow her down
maesemd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maesemd »

I don't think they have a c-section scheduled. She says in her bumpdate that her doctors/midwives want her to try induction first. She's 41 weeks tomorrow (Thursday). I think likely the plan is to wait and see what happens over the weekend. She probably has an appointment scheduled for Monday, they'll check her, if her cervix is unchanged they'll probably admit her Monday night, place cervadil, then start Tuesday morning with Pitocin. I'm saying this because all three of my pregnancies had this exact scenario and I am like Missy in that my body does not seem to go into labor on its own. I'm also a RN and this is what I'm used to seeing at work.

Return to “Daily Bumps”