DailyBuyMySongOnITunes: Part 44

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyBuyMySongOnITunes: Part 44

Unread post by lmmomSD »

francis3125 wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/30 ... b19e2e.jpg[/img][img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/30 ... 2a588f.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I _refuse_ to let Bryan ruin this movie for me. BTW, she says "amok" 4 times, not 3. So there, Bryan.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I think finely doesn't look cute because one he's a newborn and two he looks like freaking MIMI!!!!!! Omg new pic she posted its all Mimi!!! I can't explain it!!!! And has anyone realized how much missy looks like her dad?!? When Jim had his glasses off I was like woah!! Totally missy! Anyway Finley looks so different from Oliver, but similar if that makes sense lol.
glowingrooms
Informer
Informer

Unread post by glowingrooms »

I'm glad I can count on you guys to recap vlogs. I had a hectic week and wasn't able to really watch the vlogs so I'm glad I can read here to get the gist of it.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I think Ollie and Finn are very different looking, so is Calvin.

When they are compared to Jackson, Gaines, Noah (who are some more you tube babies) who are cute, darling, have a good personality (Boston's personality makes him cute), happy, etc. it stands out even more. When I first began watching Bonnie I thought her kids weren't the cutest and Joel was ugly, now, their personalities and actions have won me, and a lot of us, over. They are cuties now and I find them endearing.
heather_nicole21

Unread post by heather_nicole21 »

mommyluvv wrote:I'm surprised she hasn't gotten a new Tula wrap or anything..

Anyone here have a Tula or knows about Tulas?
If so, anyone notice that her photographer is a Tula model?
She was wearing a tula wrap In today's vlog!

QweenKris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by QweenKris »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I think Ollie and Finn are very different looking, so is Calvin.

When they are compared to Jackson, Gaines, Noah (who are some more you tube babies) who are cute, darling, have a good personality (Boston's personality makes him cute), happy, etc. it stands out even more. When I first began watching Bonnie I thought her kids weren't the cutest and Joel was ugly, now, their personalities and actions have won me, and a lot of us, over. They are cuties now and I find them endearing.
Calvin scares me.

Thaths all folkths
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

I hope it isn't his neck that puts you off. It's not his fault his mother is refusing him physical therapy. WHY is she refusing him physical therapy? Does anybody know?
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nutbagmcgee wrote:I think Ollie and Finn are very different looking, so is Calvin.

why is Oliver so blah...I can't see him being cute, he's just bratty all the time, so starved for attention even when both his parents stay home ! How sad is that!! He was an only child for two years and all of sudden it's shocking to have to juggle another kid? yes it's a change but damn you had two years to play and make him feel special and you never did lol. Now all Oliver sees is his parents being way too busy for him..and he gets pushed aside even more and not by phones but by a new baby who will be in his life forever..
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm hoping Oliver gets cuter (personality wise) and not more bratty with the new baby. I know he will act out but hopefully when he gets older her will be as cute as the other ones rather than being a troubled child. She had 2 and a half freaking years to do mommy and me classes with Oliver !!!! Two whole years!!!! What makes anyone think she will start doing it now? we saw him color or paint ONCE!! And she was super strict. What do they do with their time?! Lounge lounge Louge or shop shop shop !
Cutie_Acinom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cutie_Acinom »

Exactly. Yet I do not find Oliver's personality or his looks to be cute. But you are a product of your environment, especially at that young of an age.

Jessi31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jessi31 »

I am watching Bryan and Missy's Halloween vlog from 2013, where they go to Knotts scary farm. Missy is getting surrounded/ambushed by clowns and is literally on the ground crying, while Bryan stands there and laughs/films. It was when Ollie was a baby and Bryan and Missy seem to be a fairly normal and affectionate couple. Missy even kissed Bryan on the cheek in public! She shows him zero affection now. Just wondering what people's opinions are on why and when they changed so much? Where did things go wrong? Even at Ollie's first birthday they still seemed to love each other. It seemed to be somewhere between Ollie's first and second birthday.
mommadee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mommadee »

Jessi31 wrote:I am watching Bryan and Missy's Halloween vlog from 2013, where they go to Knotts scary farm. Missy is getting surrounded/ambushed by clowns and is literally on the ground crying, while Bryan stands there and laughs/films. It was when Ollie was a baby and Bryan and Missy seem to be a fairly normal and affectionate couple. Missy even kissed Bryan on the cheek in public! She shows him zero affection now. Just wondering what people's opinions are on why and when they changed so much? Where did things go wrong? Even at Ollie's first birthday they still seemed to love each other. It seemed to be somewhere between Ollie's first and second birthday.
Small confession ... I have been watching the Daily lumps on and off since the almost beginning of their vlogging careers.

I feel like as they have got more subscribers and in turn more money . .. they more distant Missy has gotten with Bryan, the worse there parenting has been and the more they have exploited each other, their families and child.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
SelkieSpirit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SelkieSpirit »

az2639 wrote:Am I the only one that cringed when they heard Mithy say that the scab would be hard to photoshop for the family pictures?? Seriously?!?! Why would she want to do that?? It is something to remember from his birth! No matter what...he is perfect the way he is. Why is she so focused on the "looks" or things? There should be NOTHING to photoshop on a newborn baby!!!! So superficial!!!

I had to stop after that part of the vlog, I got so annoyed. "He looks like a real baby now!" Um. What? I didn't know a scab made him hard to identify as an infant. Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:HK: Hate to love and love to hate :HK:
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

There's been a lot of past speculation that the craigslist gym incident is what changed them. Missy found out, became distant, and stayed in a loveless marriage for the money. Bryan tried even harder to maintain his cool image and be a popular vlogger.

Of course that all depends on if you believe the whole debacle, which I do, so...
kennedee74
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kennedee74 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:The way Bryan says "Huh" after every single thing he says to Oliie drives me up the wall.

You want breakfast huh?

See Finn huh?

You like that huh?

That's good huh?

Not everything is a fracking question Bryan!
Sorry I'm behind but this reminded me of me and other Canadians and how we say eh after everything. I could see how that'd get annoying now lol

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Hahaha how about Bryan calling Oliver "boy" like Karma for the first month of his life? I know it was an automatic thing because he was so used to talking to Karma, but I thought that was funny.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I really wonder if they purchase subscribers. I say this because on socialblade.com from April 2015 on, their viewers have skyrocketed but then it dips down after July. I can't see anything after July on there.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

lmmomSD wrote:
francis3125 wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/30 ... b19e2e.jpg[/img][img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/30 ... 2a588f.jpg[/img]

I _refuse_ to let Bryan ruin this movie for me. BTW, she says "amok" 4 times, not 3. So there, Bryan.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Poor Jeff... the only cousin that will hang with them. Notice how his wife doesn't even come around? And Jessica hasn't even stopped by to meet the baby!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

I had to stop after that part of the vlog, I got so annoyed. "He looks like a real baby now!" Um. What? I didn't know a scab made him hard to identify as an infant.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote]

Haha I know right! If he had a perfect head body and complexion he would look less like an average newborn. Having a small blemish makes him a REAL baby not a photoshopped one!

Ellagrace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ellagrace »

aalley wrote:
https://lanningimagery.smugmug.com/Clients his smug mug, his pictures aren't all that great... he's just someone who has a decent camera that's all, i've seen better photos on an iPhone. I think they were right to get professional photos although i find random family shoots unnecessary!
Uhhh, About those 'smugmug' pics of Cassie's prom (or maybe it was homecoming)... What's up with all those stupid looking poses with the turned in feet? Yeah, I think they need to stick with professional photog's. :)

Return to “Daily Bumps”