• Advertisement

DailyBuyMySongOnITunes: Part 44

Re: DailyBuyMySongOnITunes: Part 44

Postby mommyluvv » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:15 pm

I'm surprised she hasn't gotten a new Tula wrap or anything..

Anyone here have a Tula or knows about Tulas?
If so, anyone notice that her photographer is a Tula model?
mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby twomommies » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:18 pm

So they say their best friends have to fight to be the best, and both couples come see B & M, but they don't go see them?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby az2639 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:25 pm

[img]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/30/0a16d1c20c0e45d882d55e157f255ed1.jpg[/img]

Seems all this family does is lounge around and take naps. Why go to another house if you're just going to go to sleep??? They are so strange, and lazy and incredibly boring!!! I feel so bad for Jimmy actually. The guy seems to have no personality or motivation to do anything. All you ever see of him is laying on the couch looking at his phone...sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
az2639
Gossiper

Postby Nothankyou » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:31 pm

I don't think it's just the newborn pics she's referring to, but the total amount of photo sessions.

Supposedly Bryan is a photographer right? We get very few pictures that he's taken of his family doing things. They do photosession after photosession. How many have they had in 2 years? I think it's already double digits!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote]

Ehh, this one doesn't bother me as much because they have small growing children. They change so much in this time. If I could afford it I'd do just as many sessions.
Nothankyou
Informer

Postby WhatSheSaid » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:40 pm

twomommies wrote:
Whatshesaid_2015 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Oh, but Missy thinks it's great that she's so picky, Miss Special Snowflake. And the thinks it's cute that Ollie is turning into a picky pain in the ass "just like me". Sigh. That's right. It's more important that he be a cute pain in the ass like you than have him develop good eating habits and get good nutrition for his growing body and brain. She likes to Google. She should Google brain growth in the first five years.
My daughter was watching Cullen and Katie earlier, and they took MG to another gym class. It would be so great for B&M to do that with Ollie. The activity and socialization would be so great for him, and they're always filming him jumping off things, and encouraging him to be a "daredevil", so why not channel it?
It's not like they don't have time or funds, even with a newborn and the ubiquitous nursing.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Ollie has about as much chance of going to Mommy & Me classes as Jackson and Calvin have of getting toys to play with.

Why wouldn't they get toys??

Good question!
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper

Postby sunshinean » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:03 pm

twomommies wrote:Ugliest baby shoes, or shoes for that matter, ever.

Screenshot_2015-10-30-21-56-44.png

I think he is cute but he looks a lot like Bryan' s side of the family. I feel like his eyes are like Nancy's. Missy is going to hate if Finn doesn't have her "big blue eyes"...
sunshinean
Talker

Postby aalley » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:20 pm

actuallydear wrote:
mommyluvv wrote:
But Bryan used to do all their photo's and I am pretty when he had his own business he even did newborn, I could be wrong though. So, I think it's more so them just being lazy

He did do a couple of newborns. He did Bailey's ones and they weren't posed very well, or edited well at all.

https://lanningimagery.smugmug.com/Clients his smug mug, his pictures aren't all that great... he's just someone who has a decent camera that's all, i've seen better photos on an iPhone. I think they were right to get professional photos although i find random family shoots unnecessary!
aalley
Amateur

Postby HelloSweetie » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:58 pm

twomommies wrote:
Whatshesaid_2015 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Oh, but Missy thinks it's great that she's so picky, Miss Special Snowflake. And the thinks it's cute that Ollie is turning into a picky pain in the ass "just like me". Sigh. That's right. It's more important that he be a cute pain in the ass like you than have him develop good eating habits and get good nutrition for his growing body and brain. She likes to Google. She should Google brain growth in the first five years.
My daughter was watching Cullen and Katie earlier, and they took MG to another gym class. It would be so great for B&M to do that with Ollie. The activity and socialization would be so great for him, and they're always filming him jumping off things, and encouraging him to be a "daredevil", so why not channel it?
It's not like they don't have time or funds, even with a newborn and the ubiquitous nursing.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Ollie has about as much chance of going to Mommy & Me classes as Jackson and Calvin have of getting toys to play with.

Why wouldn't they get toys??

Because they might mess up Ellie's perfect house
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby Theirmom » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:10 pm

az2639 wrote:Seems all this family does is lounge around and take naps. Why go to another house if you're just going to go to sleep??? They are so strange, and lazy and incredibly boring!!! I feel so bad for Jimmy actually. The guy seems to have no personality or motivation to do anything. All you ever see of him is laying on the couch looking at his phone...sad.

What the hell is wrong with the hollisters? I've never in my life seen an entire family who naps and lounges as much as these layabouts.
:roll:
Theirmom
True Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:48 pm

francis3125 wrote:[img]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/30/da72d0c03a88193a450bb692bfb19e2e.jpg[/img][img]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/30/de65a5bcd64e8493133e88eb242a588f.jpg[/img]

I _refuse_ to let Bryan ruin this movie for me. BTW, she says "amok" 4 times, not 3. So there, Bryan.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby Amelia322 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:02 pm

I think finely doesn't look cute because one he's a newborn and two he looks like freaking MIMI!!!!!! Omg new pic she posted its all Mimi!!! I can't explain it!!!! And has anyone realized how much missy looks like her dad?!? When Jim had his glasses off I was like woah!! Totally missy! Anyway Finley looks so different from Oliver, but similar if that makes sense lol.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper

Postby glowingrooms » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:13 pm

I'm glad I can count on you guys to recap vlogs. I had a hectic week and wasn't able to really watch the vlogs so I'm glad I can read here to get the gist of it.
glowingrooms
Informer

Postby nutbagmcgee » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:36 pm

I think Ollie and Finn are very different looking, so is Calvin.

When they are compared to Jackson, Gaines, Noah (who are some more you tube babies) who are cute, darling, have a good personality (Boston's personality makes him cute), happy, etc. it stands out even more. When I first began watching Bonnie I thought her kids weren't the cutest and Joel was ugly, now, their personalities and actions have won me, and a lot of us, over. They are cuties now and I find them endearing.
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper

Postby heather_nicole21 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:47 pm

mommyluvv wrote:I'm surprised she hasn't gotten a new Tula wrap or anything..

Anyone here have a Tula or knows about Tulas?
If so, anyone notice that her photographer is a Tula model?

She was wearing a tula wrap In today's vlog!

heather_nicole21

Postby QweenKris » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:48 pm

nutbagmcgee wrote:I think Ollie and Finn are very different looking, so is Calvin.

When they are compared to Jackson, Gaines, Noah (who are some more you tube babies) who are cute, darling, have a good personality (Boston's personality makes him cute), happy, etc. it stands out even more. When I first began watching Bonnie I thought her kids weren't the cutest and Joel was ugly, now, their personalities and actions have won me, and a lot of us, over. They are cuties now and I find them endearing.

Calvin scares me.

Thaths all folkths
QweenKris
Talker

Postby WhatSheSaid » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:04 pm

I hope it isn't his neck that puts you off. It's not his fault his mother is refusing him physical therapy. WHY is she refusing him physical therapy? Does anybody know?
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Amelia322 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:11 pm

nutbagmcgee wrote:I think Ollie and Finn are very different looking, so is Calvin.

why is Oliver so blah...I can't see him being cute, he's just bratty all the time, so starved for attention even when both his parents stay home ! How sad is that!! He was an only child for two years and all of sudden it's shocking to have to juggle another kid? yes it's a change but damn you had two years to play and make him feel special and you never did lol. Now all Oliver sees is his parents being way too busy for him..and he gets pushed aside even more and not by phones but by a new baby who will be in his life forever..
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper

Postby Amelia322 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:16 pm

I'm hoping Oliver gets cuter (personality wise) and not more bratty with the new baby. I know he will act out but hopefully when he gets older her will be as cute as the other ones rather than being a troubled child. She had 2 and a half freaking years to do mommy and me classes with Oliver !!!! Two whole years!!!! What makes anyone think she will start doing it now? we saw him color or paint ONCE!! And she was super strict. What do they do with their time?! Lounge lounge Louge or shop shop shop !
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper

Postby Cutie_Acinom » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:56 pm

Exactly. Yet I do not find Oliver's personality or his looks to be cute. But you are a product of your environment, especially at that young of an age.

Cutie_Acinom
Amateur

Postby Jessi31 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:38 am

I am watching Bryan and Missy's Halloween vlog from 2013, where they go to Knotts scary farm. Missy is getting surrounded/ambushed by clowns and is literally on the ground crying, while Bryan stands there and laughs/films. It was when Ollie was a baby and Bryan and Missy seem to be a fairly normal and affectionate couple. Missy even kissed Bryan on the cheek in public! She shows him zero affection now. Just wondering what people's opinions are on why and when they changed so much? Where did things go wrong? Even at Ollie's first birthday they still seemed to love each other. It seemed to be somewhere between Ollie's first and second birthday.
Jessi31
Informer

Postby mommadee » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:52 am

Jessi31 wrote:I am watching Bryan and Missy's Halloween vlog from 2013, where they go to Knotts scary farm. Missy is getting surrounded/ambushed by clowns and is literally on the ground crying, while Bryan stands there and laughs/films. It was when Ollie was a baby and Bryan and Missy seem to be a fairly normal and affectionate couple. Missy even kissed Bryan on the cheek in public! She shows him zero affection now. Just wondering what people's opinions are on why and when they changed so much? Where did things go wrong? Even at Ollie's first birthday they still seemed to love each other. It seemed to be somewhere between Ollie's first and second birthday.

Small confession ... I have been watching the Daily lumps on and off since the almost beginning of their vlogging careers.

I feel like as they have got more subscribers and in turn more money . .. they more distant Missy has gotten with Bryan, the worse there parenting has been and the more they have exploited each other, their families and child.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
mommadee
Gossiper

Postby SelkieSpirit » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:59 am

az2639 wrote:Am I the only one that cringed when they heard Mithy say that the scab would be hard to photoshop for the family pictures?? Seriously?!?! Why would she want to do that?? It is something to remember from his birth! No matter what...he is perfect the way he is. Why is she so focused on the "looks" or things? There should be NOTHING to photoshop on a newborn baby!!!! So superficial!!!

I had to stop after that part of the vlog, I got so annoyed. "He looks like a real baby now!" Um. What? I didn't know a scab made him hard to identify as an infant.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:HK: Hate to love and love to hate :HK:
SelkieSpirit
Amateur

Postby RootBeerFloatie » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:32 am

There's been a lot of past speculation that the craigslist gym incident is what changed them. Missy found out, became distant, and stayed in a loveless marriage for the money. Bryan tried even harder to maintain his cool image and be a popular vlogger.

Of course that all depends on if you believe the whole debacle, which I do, so...
RootBeerFloatie
True Gossiper

Postby kennedee74 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:26 am

nutbagmcgee wrote:The way Bryan says "Huh" after every single thing he says to Oliie drives me up the wall.

You want breakfast huh?

See Finn huh?

You like that huh?

That's good huh?

Not everything is a fracking question Bryan!

Sorry I'm behind but this reminded me of me and other Canadians and how we say eh after everything. I could see how that'd get annoying now lol

kennedee74
Amateur

Postby actuallydear » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:37 am

Hahaha how about Bryan calling Oliver "boy" like Karma for the first month of his life? I know it was an automatic thing because he was so used to talking to Karma, but I thought that was funny.
shake it up.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay