DailyClickbait - Part 46

nzmum512
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyClickbait - Part 46

Unread post by nzmum512 »

Bryan just keeps mentioning @Adele in tweets - I can think of at least three tweets recently but haven't bothered actually checking how many.

Geez dude, calm down. She's not gunna notice you.
charswatching
Talker
Talker

Unread post by charswatching »

A lolly in the bath... Really? Once again very Safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mumsnotproud
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mumsnotproud »

The Volvo XC90 is the top-rated midsize luxury SUV in the country right now... ahead of Porche, BMW, Etc. It's a fantastic buy... but Bryan's only reasoning for the purchase was 'Apple Car' compatibility.

I believe they test drove some Ford and Toyota 'Apple Car' models before ultimately ordering an XC90.

As for are they Debt Free?

Their new videos see views just shy of the Shaytards... and more views than the SacconeJolys and Itsjudyslife.

This month alone they have 3 videos over a million views.

Katie & Cullen survive off 30k-70k views a video... and DB brings in views nearly 10 times that.

While they eat out more times than not, travel often, and do spend frivolously... I don't believe for a second they're in debt.

Shay paid off $195,000 in debt January of 2011... with his first video (ShayCarl channel) debuting in December of 2006.

With 3 channels and endless minions buying his songs on iTunes... they're doing a-ok.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I agree, I don't think they're in debt either. They've possibly financed some things, but aren't racking up major credit card debt. I really think with their backgrounds of working class families they would have it instilled in them not to spend frivolously unless they actually have the capital. Especially Missy paying for her father's laser eye surgery. I can't imagine her being in huge debt and her family just accepting that when the Hollisters probably COULD afford it, it would just stretch them.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Soooo I googled "Lasik surgery and breastfeeding". I read on several websites that it is NOT recommended for a number of reasons (see http://www.deengrosseye.com/blog/2013/1 ... ery-135714).

I wonder if she lied to the doctor and said she was not nursing. I'm sorry if this has been brought up already. I have Mom Brain and can't remember everything ;-)
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

Sweet jeeze.... Missy is 25 no need to be shopping at forever 21! That poncho is hmmmmm.... Unique??

Still don't understand why they need to go to Ida-wild and not go visit Bryan's mom
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

OT, but I have an acquaintance who just named their kid Oliver/Ollie! What is the obsession with that name these days? It seems to be getting very popular.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Also, I thought you all were kidding about Missy shopping at F21 until I saw the vlog from yesterday! Yikes! She really needs to shop somewhere more appropriate for her age. Although - and I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion - I actually liked that teddy bear looking coat with the ears! I thought it was adorable and playful! Obviously she couldn't wear it every day, but we all know Missy: she'll wear it once on the trip and then never wear it again. I thought it was hilarious how much Bryan disliked it, and I kind of hoped she brought it just to spite him! Haha!

parryhotter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by parryhotter »

sammibro wrote:OT, but I have an acquaintance who just named their kid Oliver/Ollie! What is the obsession with that name these days? It seems to be getting very popular.

I believe it's a "naming them after grandpa" type of name that makes it popular. It almost was in my case since my pawpaw's middle name is Oliver, but we changed our minds. Not sure about b&m's case.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Financing is debt. I don't believe that they paid for that car outright one bit. I don't think they think it's debt. Some people don't consider student loans or mortgages debt. They are, but they are not as bad as credit card.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Sweet456 wrote:Sweet jeeze.... Missy is 25 no need to be shopping at forever 21! That poncho is hmmmmm.... Unique??

Still don't understand why they need to go to Ida-wild and not go visit Bryan's mom
I know a girl who's my age (29-30) who still shops there. I've never stepped foot in that store so I have no clue what they have.
Jessi31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jessi31 »

Instead of them flying Kelsey and Corbin out, why don't they spend the money to fly Bryan's Mother and Sister out? I am sure they would love to meet their Grandson and Nephew. Oh that's right, Missy is a bitch and won't allow them to stay in her house.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I think that's so harsh. They're flying friends out, but not Bryan's _family_.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

I didn't know they were flying Kelsey and Corbin out!?! Wth!! Fly your family to see you first!! I can't stand these people anymore
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

zipadeedodah wrote:
Sweet456 wrote:Sweet jeeze.... Missy is 25 no need to be shopping at forever 21! That poncho is hmmmmm.... Unique??

I know a girl who's my age (29-30) who still shops there. I've never stepped foot in that store so I have no clue what they have.

I think you can really shop anywhere at any age... It's just how you where it and Missy just can't dress herself.

And on them flying Corbin and Kesey out... I hope they invited Bryan's fam out first but neither one could take the time off right now and they're going to come for Christmas instead.

At least that's what I hope. In the meantime we can all enjoy Missy staring longingly and Corbin.
charswatching
Talker
Talker

Unread post by charswatching »

parryhotter wrote:
sammibro wrote:OT, but I have an acquaintance who just named their kid Oliver/Ollie! What is the obsession with that name these days? It seems to be getting very popular.

I believe it's a "naming them after grandpa" type of name that makes it popular. It almost was in my case since my pawpaw's middle name is Oliver, but we changed our minds. Not sure about b&m's case.

Oliver has always been a popular name over here in UK. I always thought of it a more english name,

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I would not eat a cake that four or more people were eating in batter form and double-dipping their spoons/spatulas...sorry, family or not, that's just gross.

They seem to have some sort of scary safety issue in every video lately...like Cassie falling on top of Oliver. Oh yeah, and Ollie sleeping in her bed when her room is not child-proofed and getting into everything. Couldn't he have just napped on the couch with the family supervising him?
Fuzzybunz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Fuzzybunz »

Their channel should just be called dailyhollisters.
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

Does Oliver eat anything other than grilled cheese and pizza? Geez...never do you see them even attempt to give him vegetables

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Im 34 and i shop at F21, guess im going to fasion hell... lol needless to say i dont ever come out of there with much, but i have bought a couple sweaters there in the past few months. Most everything is too young for me, i agree, but if you pick and choose they do have some cute stuff there. Plus im a sucker for cheap costume jewelry, and scarves which they tend to have a great selection of. (the coat missy had and the sweater Cassie had were two things i would have looked at just for the shear WTF factor..)

Return to “Daily Bumps”