• Advertisement

Guess when Bryan and Missy try for Baby #3/Stop Having Kids

Guess when Bryan and Missy try for Baby #3/Stop Having Kids

Postby pllfan5 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:59 pm

Hey everyone,
I know that Finley has just been born but I'm sure that B&M are already planning on baby money maker #3 (Missy's gotta have her mini princess, as we all know). I'm guessing a pregnancy announcement in June/July 2016.

Also, when does everyone think that they will stop having kids? I know that Missy desperately wants a girl, but I can't see them having anymore than 3 even if they do have all boys.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
pllfan5
True Gossiper

Advertisement

Re: Guess when Bryan and Missy try for Baby #3/Stop Having K

Postby actuallydear » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:51 pm

I give her 6 months until, they won't hint at TTC, they will claim it was a "surprise". A surprise maybe to Bryan, but Missy's not about to climb on her husband if she isn't possibly getting a child out of it.

I also don't see them having any more than 3. Mimi had 3, and I'm sure Missy will want to copy.
shake it up.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

Postby fossilfinger » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:49 pm

I think they will shoot for exactly a two-year age difference, so they will get pregnant when Finley is 15 or 16 months old. I think Missy will want to try for a VBA2C, which means she needs to wait a little bit.
fossilfinger
Guru Gossiper

Postby Cutie_Acinom » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:52 pm

She wanted to get pregnant before the surgery remember? She kept hinting she wanted another baby so I'm going to say that they will try around the year mark. Because we all know if she can try for another vbac she will. And the year mark is where most doctors want you at before you get pregnant again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cutie_Acinom
Amateur

Postby HelloSweetie » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:17 pm

The second Ellie or Katie gets pregnant Missy will want another one. I think it will be obvious when her and Bryan are "trying" again, although I agree with actuallydear and Bryan won't know they are trying. She will be pregnant within 6 months. As soon as Finn doesn't feel new anymore, or he isn't interested in comfort nursing, Missy will lose interest and will want that baby girl. If Ellie and Katie became pregnant together within the next few months, just watch how fast Missy decides she has to wean. There's no way she'll let them have all the attention!
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby CanYouJustNot » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:24 pm

Aren't you supposed to wait a certain amount of time if you want to attempt a VBAC? Either way, I agree. The second another Youtube mom becomes pregnant there will be click bait titles like ARE WE PREGNANT? or ANOTHER BABY ON THE WAY? thrown in everyone's face.
CanYouJustNot
Informer

Postby PostyMcPosterston » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:29 pm

I think she will want to nurse at least a year. Just assuming she will end up being one of those who doesn't ovulate until after weaning, I say they will be pregnant in 12-14 months.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:32 pm

CanYouJustNot wrote:Aren't you supposed to wait a certain amount of time if you want to attempt a VBAC? Either way, I agree. The second another Youtube mom becomes pregnant there will be click bait titles like ARE WE PREGNANT? or ANOTHER BABY ON THE WAY? thrown in everyone's face.

Yes you are supposed to wait, but I really do t think Missy will care. She'll do whatever she thinks is best.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby actuallydear » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:59 pm

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
CanYouJustNot wrote:Aren't you supposed to wait a certain amount of time if you want to attempt a VBAC? Either way, I agree. The second another Youtube mom becomes pregnant there will be click bait titles like ARE WE PREGNANT? or ANOTHER BABY ON THE WAY? thrown in everyone's face.

Yes you are supposed to wait, but I really do t think Missy will care. She'll do whatever she thinks is best.

yep, it's obvious missy knows best. she *literally* ignores doctors advice. she's not about to listen to someone she doesn't know (or anyone who isn't mimi), telling her she cannot have another child until X amount of time. she will be back on that horse/thumb/whatever asap.
shake it up.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

Postby FJ_Lanning » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:11 am

Tomorrow!!! ;) jk

Idk I know she would want to breast feed for at least a year. She was okay with Ollie going to like 15 months and she was trying to get him off at that point so she could get her surgery and try again.

She may ovulate while breastfeeding. Just with Ollie they probably used a condom so they were extra careful because she had to get her surgery first.

Lmfao that reminds me. At her 6/8 week postpartum update she was implying it was okay to have sex again. It was SO awkward. That won't happen this time because their audience is way too young.
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper

Postby actuallydear » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:49 am

I think the only reason they had the gap they did between Ollie and Finn is because Missy had to have her surgery and couldn't have it until she weaned Oliver. We all know how much SHE enjoys BF... That's why she held off. If she hated it, she would've scheduled her surgery much sooner.

As soon as she was cleared after her surgery, they were TTCing.

Missy did also mention back with Oliver that her cycle returned very quickly after giving birth, so... Anything is possible. She doesn't have to wean to TTC again. I'm sure she would love to tandem BF. Imagine the click bait then!
shake it up.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

Postby FJ_Lanning » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:32 am

actuallydear wrote:I think the only reason they had the gap they did between Ollie and Finn is because Missy had to have her surgery and couldn't have it until she weaned Oliver. We all know how much SHE enjoys BF... That's why she held off. If she hated it, she would've scheduled her surgery much sooner.

Missy did also mention back with Oliver that her cycle returned very quickly after giving birth, so... Anything is possible. She doesn't have to wean to TTC again. I'm sure she would love to tandem BF. Imagine the click bait then!

OMG tandem feeding. Oh geez. Imagine they have Irish twins??? She'll think she's so special.
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper

Postby actuallydear » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:23 pm

Haha yep she seems like she would love the attention that would bring her. Having ladies in target ask "are they twins?" And for Missy to say "Nooo, they're irith twinth!"
shake it up.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

Postby FJ_Lanning » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:41 pm

actuallydear wrote:Haha yep she seems like she would love the attention that would bring her. Having ladies in target ask "are they twins?" And for Missy to say "Nooo, they're irith twinth!"

A hahahaha omg. She said she already has a name but then she could even give a really Irish name like Siobhan or Bronwyn
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper

Postby elifino1 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:32 pm

Either once she's finished BFing or it could happen during as well. I don't see them trying to prevent it.
elifino1
Informer

Postby nzmum512 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:37 pm

elifino1 wrote:Either once she's finished BFing or it could happen during as well. I don't see them trying to prevent it.

This is my thinking too. I don't think they'll be seriously trying to prevent.
nzmum512
Gossiper

Postby FJ_Lanning » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:40 pm

nzmum512 wrote:
elifino1 wrote:Either once she's finished BFing or it could happen during as well. I don't see them trying to prevent it.

This is my thinking too. I don't think they'll be seriously trying to prevent.

I feel like by the time he's 6-8 weeks they will use no BC. But I doubt she'll have sex with him until it's to conceive. Mimi is ready with her turkey baster!
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper

Postby Acbsktbll » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:39 pm

I'll be honest I doubt she'll try for a vbac again.. so I'm saying by the time Finn is 9 months she'll be knocked up

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
True Gossiper

Postby vonniebeth » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:43 pm

FJ_Lanning wrote:
actuallydear wrote:Haha yep she seems like she would love the attention that would bring her. Having ladies in target ask "are they twins?" And for Missy to say "Nooo, they're irith twinth!"

A hahahaha omg. She said she already has a name but then she could even give a really Irish name like Siobhan or Bronwyn

^^^THAT'S MY NAME!!!! :lol: I'd be really freaked if this actually happened and she named her daughter Siobhan.

As for when Missy will get pregnant again, I give it a year TOPS.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."
vonniebeth
Gossiper

Postby MandyJ » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:56 am

Acbsktbll wrote:I'll be honest I doubt she'll try for a vbac again.. so I'm saying by the time Finn is 9 months she'll be knocked up

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

I disagree. The vbac was REALLY important to her, so I think she will attempt one again, so she will most likely want at least an 18 month spacing, but probably more like 2+ years. I also think if she has yet another boy, that she would want to have a 4th baby to still try to get that girl that she so desperately wants
MandyJ
Talker

Postby blackroses » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:17 am

Shes doesn't care much for Finn and she so desperately wants her little printeth. We all know she doesn't listen to anyone who isn't Mimi, so i'm gonna say she'll gonna try when Finn is around 6 months or is it 7? Since they can't keep track of how old he is.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Fallonlynn10 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:20 am

She made it very clear in the live feed no more babies at least for another year. I honestly think that because Finns birth was so rough she's probably not even going to have anymore.

Fallonlynn10
Talker

Postby Fallonlynn10 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:23 am

actuallydear wrote:I think the only reason they had the gap they did between Ollie and Finn is because Missy had to have her surgery and couldn't have it until she weaned Oliver. We all know how much SHE enjoys BF... That's why she held off. If she hated it, she would've scheduled her surgery much sooner.

I mean there's nothing wrong with her enjoying breastfeeding.

But I definitely think she's going to nurse Finn as long as possible since she HAD to wean Ollie.

Fallonlynn10
Talker

Postby actuallydear » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:27 am

Fallonlynn10 wrote:She made it very clear in the live feed no more babies at least for another year. I honestly think that because Finns birth was so rough she's probably not even going to have anymore.

Hi! I see you're new here. Welcome!

As a part of the welcome club, I feel it's my duty to inform anyone who seems to have their wires crossed on certain matters. You ready?

THE DAILY BUMPS LIE. THEY'RE LIARS. THEY DON'T TELL THE TRUTH.

Anywho, now that's all over with, I hope you see the light and enjoy yourself. Oh, and feel free to take one of our delicious Darkside Cookies and a refreshing beverage.
shake it up.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

Postby Fallonlynn10 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:29 am

actuallydear wrote:
Fallonlynn10 wrote:She made it very clear in the live feed no more babies at least for another year. I honestly think that because Finns birth was so rough she's probably not even going to have anymore.

Hi! I see you're new here. Welcome!

As a part of the welcome club, I feel it's my duty to inform anyone who seems to have their wires crossed on certain matters. You ready?

THE DAILY BUMPS LIE. THEY'RE LIARS. THEY DON'T TELL THE TRUTH.

Anywho, now that's all over with, I hope you see the light and enjoy yourself. Oh, and feel free to take one of our delicious Darkside Cookies and a refreshing beverage.

.... I'm not that new first of all. Second of all, I don't know why you felt the need to inform me. I wasn't defending her. I was stating a fact and then adding my opinion.

Sorry I'm not as hateful as everyone else seems to be over every little thing.

Fallonlynn10
Talker

Next

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay