Guess when Bryan and Missy try for Baby #3/Stop Having Kids

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Guess when Bryan and Missy try for Baby #3/Stop Having K

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I agree with actuallydear. They lie and scheme so much, it's hard to believe anything that comes out of their mouths. Bryan and Missy do not show us their "real" lives, they put on a show.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sapphire »

Fallonlynn10 wrote:
actuallydear wrote:
Fallonlynn10 wrote:She made it very clear in the live feed no more babies at least for another year. I honestly think that because Finns birth was so rough she's probably not even going to have anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi! I see you're new here. Welcome!

As a part of the welcome club, I feel it's my duty to inform anyone who seems to have their wires crossed on certain matters. You ready?

THE DAILY BUMPS LIE. THEY'RE LIARS. THEY DON'T TELL THE TRUTH.

Anywho, now that's all over with, I hope you see the light and enjoy yourself. Oh, and feel free to take one of our delicious Darkside Cookies and a refreshing beverage.
.... I'm not that new first of all. Second of all, I don't know why you felt the need to inform me. I wasn't defending her. I was stating a fact and then adding my opinion.

Sorry I'm not as hateful as everyone else seems to be over every little thing.

You were really sour to someone who was just trying to be nice to you. Her whole point was that Missy exaggerates and lies. So her pregnancy/birth was likely exaggerated. I'm not saying that it absolutely wasn't and she 100% for sure lied, but Missy has a reputation of exaggerating and lying frequently as well as Bryan. She was just wanting to inform you because you immediately said that her birth was ''so rough'' (possible exaggeration/lie) and stated that she probably won't have another, which (LOL, she will. She wants a girl desperately). Her birth being ''so rough'' isn't quite a fact. Missy is the kind of person who exaggerates and lies frequently to make herself seem ''so strong, admirable'' or whatever type of good image she's trying to portray.

You're not ''that new'' sure, but she was welcoming you with open arms and felt like she should inform you. Not all of us are hateful but those of us who have watched Missy and Bryan for a long time (personally, I watched when they had their third vlog out) know the type of people they are, even if they try to hide it. I'm not saying you haven't watched them from the very beginning, but some of us have no patience for liars and we will call them out. Some of us are harsher/more blunt than others. This is a gossip site after all and many people will/can be hateful. We don't sugar coat, like they do.
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sapphire »

It was very important for Missy to have her VBAC, which she unfortunately did not get but I highly think she will try again with the next pregnancy. It was also a very sad experience for her not to have Oliver comfort nurse (she talked about she wished he nursed for more than just hunger satisfaction) so I think now that she has Finn, who apparently does comfort nurse and because she loves breastfeeding, she'll probably try to continue to keep up with it until 1 1/2-2 years old.

That being said, I think she means it when she doesn't want to have another baby in 2016. When Bryan was being suggestive about it in the livestream to getting them to a million subscribers, she shot him down and made it pretty clear that 2016 won't be the time to have another baby. I am aware Missy lies and exaggerates, however I think she will be too busy with Oliver and Finley to even think about having another baby. I think she has some sense to know that being pregnant with a third child too soon will be more stressful than exciting and she likely wants a break from being pregnant, considering how oh so difficult being pregnant with Finn was.

The part about the other YouTube mom's being pregnant and likely trying to get pregnant along because she can't let anyone else have too much attention; Ellie and Jared have Jackson and Calvin and it was very apparent that Ellie struggled and still is to this day. I don't think they will be getting pregnant in 2016. Ellie stated that and I also remember one of her videos from a while back where she said she'd like to have two babies close in age, take a break, then have two other babies close in age. So I think her and Jared will be taking a break. I don't think Ellie or Jared are completely stupid. I think they know that having another would be too much, especially with building the house. No babies for Ellie and Jared in 2016.
Katie is already pregnant with her second baby. Her and Cullen won't be trying again for... quite a while.
Brittany already has Maddox and considering the news that just came out, I don't see her or Austin trying to get pregnant with a fourth child anyyyy time soon. So as far as another YouTuber mom getting pregnant again and Missy wanting to steal the spotlight, unlikely.

I don't think we'll be seeing any popular YouTuber mom that Missy is close with getting pregnant in 2016, but we may have surprises. However, I don't believe so.

I think Missy and Bryan will start talking about trying for the third baby in January-February. I think Missy might be pregnant by April/March or by the summer of next year. That's my bet. Sorry for the essay, wanted to be thorough in explaining why I felt the way I did.
Fallonlynn10
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Fallonlynn10 »

Motheringthem wrote:It was very important for Missy to have her VBAC, which she unfortunately did not get but I highly think she will try again with the next pregnancy. It was also a very sad experience for her not to have Oliver comfort nurse (she talked about she wished he nursed for more than just hunger satisfaction) so I think now that she has Finn, who apparently does comfort nurse and because she loves breastfeeding, she'll probably try to continue to keep up with it until 1 1/2-2 years old.

That being said, I think she means it when she doesn't want to have another baby in 2016. When Bryan was being suggestive about it in the livestream to getting them to a million subscribers, she shot him down and made it pretty clear that 2016 won't be the time to have another baby. I am aware Missy lies and exaggerates, however I think she will be too busy with Oliver and Finley to even think about having another baby. I think she has some sense to know that being pregnant with a third child too soon will be more stressful than exciting and she likely wants a break from being pregnant, considering how oh so difficult being pregnant with Finn was.

The part about the other YouTube mom's being pregnant and likely trying to get pregnant along because she can't let anyone else have too much attention; Ellie and Jared have Jackson and Calvin and it was very apparent that Ellie struggled and still is to this day. I don't think they will be getting pregnant in 2016. Ellie stated that and I also remember one of her videos from a while back where she said she'd like to have two babies close in age, take a break, then have two other babies close in age. So I think her and Jared will be taking a break. I don't think Ellie or Jared are completely stupid. I think they know that having another would be too much, especially with building the house. No babies for Ellie and Jared in 2016.
Katie is already pregnant with her second baby. Her and Cullen won't be trying again for... quite a while.
Brittany already has Maddox and considering the news that just came out, I don't see her or Austin trying to get pregnant with a fourth child anyyyy time soon. So as far as another YouTuber mom getting pregnant again and Missy wanting to steal the spotlight, unlikely.

I don't think we'll be seeing any popular YouTuber mom that Missy is close with getting pregnant in 2016, but we may have surprises. However, I don't believe so.

I think Missy and Bryan will start talking about trying for the third baby in January-February. I think Missy might be pregnant by April/March or by the summer of next year. That's my bet. Sorry for the essay, wanted to be thorough in explaining why I felt the way I did.
This is exactly what I was trying to say.

Return to “Daily Bumps”