DailyToyGuns: Part 48

kyliejimjam
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyToyGuns: Part 48

Unread post by kyliejimjam »

I thought the fact that Bev is staying with Bryan and all it seems to be is "Let's go to Mimi and Papa's" speaks volumes!She's just having to fit in with Missy, her family and their terms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

cats-or-die wrote:It's ugly as sin as well. I hope they never plan to move, because big play sets like that severely reduce a home's worth.

I smell a cult.

xoxo gossip cat
Once a fundie always a fundie.
MamaBear13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaBear13 »

Personal: I grew up in Cali and my parents had a little park like that in the backyard. But we had a huge backyard. I loved playing on it BUT my parents also took me to public parks and socialized me. Poor Ollie.

WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

I've been watching DB for about 6 months and have yet to see Ollie excited over anything. Their 2 year old child is completely jaded.
coriann1911
Informer
Informer

Unread post by coriann1911 »

violet-kelsey black wrote:Doesn't that fake grass get stinky after a while when it gets wet?

Yes ! It will start to smell like mildew in a year if not sooner. Also if the dogs pee on it , it's going to stink

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
maesemd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maesemd »

Whatshesaid_2015 wrote:I've been watching DB for about 6 months and have yet to see Ollie excited over anything. Their 2 year old child is completely jaded.
You know...you're right. I've never seen him display that simple child excitement, much less that excitement kids when they're so beside themselves that their little bodies don't stop wiggling!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

He was moderately excited over the toy dinosaurs. But the playground? Meh. And the rest of it totally underwhelmed him. Maybe if he was a little older when they did it? I agree though. He's totally jaded. Nothing excites him, except maybe seeing auntie.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

Silentbob
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Silentbob »

So I'm guessing they spent 10,000 on that playground...that sadly will further isolate those kids from interaction with others

Silentbob
Talker
Talker

maesemd wrote:
Whatshesaid_2015 wrote:I've been watching DB for about 6 months and have yet to see Ollie excited over anything. Their 2 year old child is completely jaded.
You know...you're right. I've never seen him display that simple child excitement, much less that excitement kids when they're so beside themselves that their little bodies don't stop wiggling!
It's so sad to say, but he's just like his mother. Someone could give her everything in the world and she wouldn't even blink. Those people will never be happy in life

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

lmmomSD wrote:He was moderately excited over the toy dinosaurs. But the playground? Meh. And the rest of it totally underwhelmed him. Maybe if he was a little older when they did it? I agree though. He's totally jaded. Nothing excites him, except maybe seeing auntie.

Do you think it's because that's how Missy and Mimi are? Or just because he's been spoiled rotten?
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Silentbob wrote:So I'm guessing they spent 10,000 on that playground...that sadly will further isolate those kids from interaction with others

If the playground set cost $4000, I would say way more than $10,000. At least $20,000 if not more.
Silentbob
Talker
Talker

Cgl33 wrote:
Silentbob wrote:So I'm guessing they spent 10,000 on that playground...that sadly will further isolate those kids from interaction with others

If the playground set cost $4000, I would say way more than $10,000. At least $20,000 if not more.
Probably was more than 10,000 but that makes it even worse. Those children will probably be homeschool by Mimi as well and become little Melissa's.

Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

I thought it was kind of funny that they probably spent $15,000 plus and the first things Ollie plays with are the plastic toy dinos and the little tykes basketball hoop. You know, toys an "average" family would get their kids for Christmas...
beachlover0621
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beachlover0621 »

I am at a loss of words over the backyard park =\ smh. if that (& the whole month of December) was before Christmas, I am dying to see what happens tomorrow! ... & why missy cried .. I mean really?! Ei ei ei!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

actuallydear wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:He was moderately excited over the toy dinosaurs. But the playground? Meh. And the rest of it totally underwhelmed him. Maybe if he was a little older when they did it? I agree though. He's totally jaded. Nothing excites him, except maybe seeing auntie.

Do you think it's because that's how Missy and Mimi are? Or just because he's been spoiled rotten?
I'm really not sure. A combination? Bryan gets excited over stuff, at least on the vlogs, so he does see manufactured excitement.
I'm calling BS on Missy crying over Bryan's present to her. She doesn't react at all, usually. Just pulls that fake smile, and says "wow" or something like that, while Bryan begs for approval and says "did I do good?"

VJ13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VJ13 »

Love how they say they're "Christian" and Bryan had an 'amazing experience' that turned him into a Christian, but now that we have so much money, Christmas is about gifts. Awesome. #cantstandthemanymore PS: That sweater dance was disgusting.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Just browsing here while I wait for shaytards Christmas Special
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »