• Advertisement
    

DailySpoiledOllie Part 49

Re: DailySpoiledOllie Part 49

Postby Amelia322 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:37 am

And holy shit they had some expensive seats!!! Especially taking 5 adults?!? Seriously there's no reason why Missg and Corbin had to ride together!!! Maybe she wanted to pretend her and robin were a little family and they got to hold hands while riding together lmfao
User avatar
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3112
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:49 pm
Has thanked: 2945 times
Been thanked: 9710 times

Advertisement

Re: DailySpoiledOllie Part 49

Postby Freelybe23 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:39 am

These people are a joke!! I didn't see these slacker parents do anything for themselves this entire vlog! Kelsey was holding Finn almost the entire vlog, and auntie took care of Ollie... & Corbin had to change the tire!! Someone might as well have spoon fed these idiots their ice cream too!
Freelybe23
Amateur
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:26 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 76 times

Re: DailySpoiledOllie Part 49

Postby Hpgirl » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:44 am

Why is Bryan boasting and posting an IG pic of Grace calling his song a thing? Lol, that shouldn't make you proud Bryan.
Hpgirl
 

Re: DailySpoiledOllie Part 49

Postby lexlex11 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:47 am

Their seats for Disney on Ice were really good, so out of curiosity I looked up the prices. It seems like their seats were around 150 a ticket, and it says that kids over 2 have to have a ticket as well, so they had to buy Ollie one. Even if I had as much disposable income as they seem to have, i would never want to spend so much money on tickets to a kids' show. I wonder if they paid for Kelsey and Corbin's tickets as well.
lexlex11
Talker
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:46 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 554 times

Re: DailySpoiledOllie Part 49

Postby ladymama » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:50 am

Literally bumped into @gracehelbig while leaving @thefinebros office.

She commented on the amount of snacks I took.

2016 accomplished. [OK HAND SIGN]






What a thing to be proud of...

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
ladymama
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:30 pm
Has thanked: 10203 times
Been thanked: 3970 times

Re: DailySpoiledOllie Part 49

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:00 pm

The amount of snacks he took? And he's _proud_ of that? Sigh.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 11329
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 58250 times
Been thanked: 56017 times

Re: DailySpoiledOllie Part 49

Postby lexlex11 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:09 pm

ladymama wrote:Literally bumped into @gracehelbig while leaving @thefinebros office.

She commented on the amount of snacks I took.

2016 accomplished. [OK HAND SIGN]






What a thing to be proud of...

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk


I wonder if Grace recognized them from the time they "ran into" her on the airplane and wouldn't leave her alone.
lexlex11
Talker
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:46 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 554 times

Re: DailySpoiledOllie Part 49

Postby OhHiImSam » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:17 pm

WTF how the fuck did they get on Fine Bros? Don't you need to be a semi-relevant YouTuber to be on that show? A lot of respect lost for the Fine Bros. SMH.

And you know, isn't that risky... To be on a channel where they can't delete the comments they don't like?
Image

Read my interview with author/director Allison Burnett! -> http://joom.ag/rZFW/p18
User avatar
OhHiImSam
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:58 pm
Has thanked: 1241 times
Been thanked: 8210 times

Re: DailySpoiledOllie Part 49

Postby nutbagmcgee » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:23 pm

Holy shiz....can they wipe their own asses? Corbin and Kelsey came into town to change tires, hold Fin and be dragged along to Disney on Ice. They are the worst!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3178
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:04 pm
Has thanked: 6232 times
Been thanked: 12325 times

Re: DailySpoiledOllie Part 49

Postby Sprout25 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:24 pm

OhHiImSam wrote:WTF how the fuck did they get on Fine Bros? Don't you need to be a semi-relevant YouTuber to be on that show? A lot of respect lost for the Fine Bros. SMH.

And you know, isn't that risky... To be on a channel where they can't delete the comments they don't like?

It's literally only because he tweeted them on or around new years. I was watching a video on the fine Bros channel and it looks like they're filming the "youtubers react to youtube rewind" And it'll be out next Sunday. If that's the one bry bry is on, I'm sure his segments will be full of "this is great. But I should of been in this guiiiissseee!"

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Sprout25
Amateur
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:52 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 120 times

Re: DailySpoiledOllie Part 49

Postby kittypurry » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:52 pm

So they brought Cassie along to help...when they already had Kelsey and Corbin who have been basically live-in babysitters since they came? 5 adults to take care of 2 kids and the ones actually caring for the kids are not the parents


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1875
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:15 am
Has thanked: 6102 times
Been thanked: 10471 times

Re: DailySpoiledOllie Part 49

Postby HelloSweetie » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:01 pm

Am I the only one that feels like they pay people off to be their salves. Bev, Corbin, Kelsey... they pay for them to fly out (or buy them a car) and then that obligates them to be at their beckon call.

But yeah, B&M aren't spoiled children
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 10109
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 10223 times
Been thanked: 45366 times

Re: DailySpoiledOllie Part 49

Postby pllfan5 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:09 pm

Someone seriously needs to bring Bryan and Missy on a deserted island and leave them there for a week so they can do things on their own for once.
It's disgusting how they treat Kelsey and Corbin! Putting them to work is so incredibly rude. I'm sure they won't visit the bums for a while!
#FreeFinleyandJackson
User avatar
pllfan5
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:26 pm
Has thanked: 523 times
Been thanked: 5305 times

Re: DailySpoiledOllie Part 49

Postby calichic29 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:51 pm

Todays vlog ugh...really? Anyone catch B & M saying that they had a flat tire and with 2 kids that they still made it in time like they did it all alone. Hello you had 3 other adults with you! And Corbin changed the tire. How do these people have friends? Corbin & Kelsey RUN!
Missy again with getting her hair done get over yourself and do you own hair.

If B & M didnt have a big head before surely after this "Yt React" they will. So tired of hearing "Are we real Yters now?" Please fine bros dont bring them back.

Okay im done Rant over.
calichic29
Informer
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:51 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 461 times

Re: DailySpoiledOllie Part 49

Postby mz1234 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:03 pm

Hahahahahahah Missy saw a chance and she took it! I wonder how it all went down when they decided who went with who in each car.
Missy-" Um I think I should go with Corbin. It would literally make things a thousand times easier"
Corbin-????
Kelsey-?!????!!!!!!!!
Bryan-????!!?!?!? Ok babe. You go ahead. I don't mind


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
mz1234
Talker
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:38 am
Has thanked: 366 times
Been thanked: 944 times

Re: DailySpoiledOllie Part 49

Postby kate514 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:05 pm

Fallonlynn10 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Fallonlynn10 wrote:I've been wanting to make this comment for a while. I do not even slightly understand all the hate Missy gets for having her Mom in he life. My mom died back in 2011. In 2013 I had my first kid and I gotta tell you, I would have killed to have my mom in the delivery room with me. To have her stay at my house and help. To have her as involved in mine and my child's life as Missy's mom is in hers. Idk what kind of family's everyone else comes from, but where I'm at, the closeness Missy's family has isn't strange at all. And no, we aren't religious like them in the least bit. I just honestly do not get it. Id love to have my mom go shopping with me, or come over for breakfast. If I could I would move her in!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I miss my mom too-- she passed away in 2003. But Missy doesn't do _anything_, it seems, without her mom. And it seems to shut Bryan out, and his family certainly doesn't get the same consideration . I don't think people hate on her for being close to her mom. It's that the whole family is over every day. And they have to do everything _together_. There's no sense at all of any kind of growing up, and moving out. You're supposed to give your kids roots and wings. And it looks like all of the Hollisters have clipped wings. They aren't encouraged to find their own way at all. My son just moved to Montana. It kills me. But he is _happy_. So I am happy too. And Missy's obsession with having a girl comes from that too. She doesn't take into account that her daughter will have her own personality. God help her if she's a tomboy!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk


I very much disagree. Bryan's family lives further away from them, that's why they aren't close. Not to mention I don't think he has a good relationship with his mom because of things that happened when he was teenager, like he explained in their Draw My Life.

It's not uncommon for married couples to be closer to one persons family then they are to the others so I don't see how that's an issue. He's made an effort to see his mom after each of his children were born and include her in that time. Sure it's not like Missy's family but that's simply because they have a different relationship.

I also don't see how the Hollisters are holding their children back at all.

I'm not a minion of the DB's by any means. I do enjoy watching them but I see the many many flaws in their lives. I just don't see being close with Missy's family as one of them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I have to agree with fallon lynn. my whole family is so close with each other- on my mom's side, (besides my mom) they all live within a 5 mile radius of each other, and the same went with my grandma and her sisters. we are all very close and we don't see anything wrong with it- we have our own boundaries and we know that family is the only solid thing in life.

as for missy taking her mom everywhere (like dr's appointments) her mom had 3 kids and has been a mom for 25 years...missy has only been a parent for 2.5 years, and maybe needs the support from someone with a lot more experience, also asking questions that she maybe didn't think of herself. my dad takes my mom with him to his dr appt's for the same reason....though i definitely do think bryan should accompany them both as well to the doctor. i don't believe at all that missy would say "okay my mom is coming with us so don't come!" i picture him saying "well since your mom is going with you there's no point in 3 people going". which isn't good- if you can make it to your kids appt's, then i advise you to go, because you're hearing things first hand rather than playing telephone. idk, after missy's uterus septum and all of those miscarriages i don't blame her for taking her mom. i love missy's mom, she seems like an amazing woman who would do anything for her kids. maybe she seems "cold" on the camera because she is camera shy/nervous.
kate514
Amateur
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:43 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 262 times

Re: DailySpoiledOllie Part 49

Postby PhoenixFeathers » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:27 pm

kate514 wrote:
Fallonlynn10 wrote:
I very much disagree. Bryan's family lives further away from them, that's why they aren't close. Not to mention I don't think he has a good relationship with his mom because of things that happened when he was teenager, like he explained in their Draw My Life.

It's not uncommon for married couples to be closer to one persons family then they are to the others so I don't see how that's an issue. He's made an effort to see his mom after each of his children were born and include her in that time. Sure it's not like Missy's family but that's simply because they have a different relationship.

I also don't see how the Hollisters are holding their children back at all.

I'm not a minion of the DB's by any means. I do enjoy watching them but I see the many many flaws in their lives. I just don't see being close with Missy's family as one of them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I have to agree with fallon lynn. my whole family is so close with each other- on my mom's side, (besides my mom) they all live within a 5 mile radius of each other, and the same went with my grandma and her sisters. we are all very close and we don't see anything wrong with it- we have our own boundaries and we know that family is the only solid thing in life.

as for missy taking her mom everywhere (like dr's appointments) her mom had 3 kids and has been a mom for 25 years...missy has only been a parent for 2.5 years, and maybe needs the support from someone with a lot more experience, also asking questions that she maybe didn't think of herself. my dad takes my mom with him to his dr appt's for the same reason....though i definitely do think bryan should accompany them both as well to the doctor. i don't believe at all that missy would say "okay my mom is coming with us so don't come!" i picture him saying "well since your mom is going with you there's no point in 3 people going". which isn't good- if you can make it to your kids appt's, then i advise you to go, because you're hearing things first hand rather than playing telephone. idk, after missy's uterus septum and all of those miscarriages i don't blame her for taking her mom. i love missy's mom, she seems like an amazing woman who would do anything for her kids. maybe she seems "cold" on the camera because she is camera shy/nervous.


^ I actually agree with you both. There is a lot I do not like about B&M, but her relationship with her family I can't really harp on. My parents don't live close, but if they did, I'd probably spend almost as much time with my mom as Missy does with hers. Not sure about the kid's doctors appts, because I don't have kids yet, but I could seem my mom tagging along to some, particularly if my husband was not able to come (but of course my hubby works full time outside the house... so there's that, we'd have a legit reason for him to not to be able to come to Dr's appts unlike the lumps)
PhoenixFeathers
Talker
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:13 pm
Has thanked: 243 times
Been thanked: 489 times

Re: DailySpoiledOllie Part 49

Postby amazing_ayah » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:39 pm

Does missy still breastfeed finn??
amazing_ayah
Amateur
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:25 am
Has thanked: 5330 times
Been thanked: 200 times

Re: DailySpoiledOllie Part 49

Postby Sweet456 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:42 pm

They can't film Disney on ice right there's now way!
User avatar
Sweet456
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1067
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:35 pm
Has thanked: 3630 times
Been thanked: 3279 times

Re: DailySpoiledOllie Part 49

Postby honeybear » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:55 pm

I think it's really funny the amount of times Bryan has messed up his precious Volvo. Seriously it's like issue after issue. Turns out having a "top of the line" vehicle won't help you if you don't have fundamental driving skills, even if it does have all the safety features.

And to beat a dead horse, it alarms me that people can't see how messed up the whole mimi vs missy relationship is. There is nothing wrong with people close to your family, but when you can't go longer than 6 hours without seeing/facetiming them, you can't go to any appointment on your own (or out in public at all without them, actually) then that is a problem. If you can't do a pregnancy cast without your mother putting the plaster all of your naked upper half, instead of your husband... If you can't give birth without your mother spoon feeding you your own "feelings", then that is red flags. I could go on
User avatar
honeybear
Gossiper
 
Posts: 517
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:00 am
Has thanked: 2424 times
Been thanked: 1809 times

Re: DailySpoiledOllie Part 49

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:08 pm

I know! I was thinking, in the six months he's had his nice car, he's gotten into 2 fender benders, run out of gas, and blown a tire driving over a curb. So even a top of the line car won't help you if you're an idiot.


Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 11329
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 58250 times
Been thanked: 56017 times

Re: DailySpoiledOllie Part 49

Postby RootBeerFloatie » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:09 pm

Lol this is the DB thread not the therapy corner, your relationships with your families are irrelevant as we aren't talking about you
RootBeerFloatie
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1361
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:46 pm
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 8042 times

Re: DailySpoiledOllie Part 49

Postby lidialove29 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:18 pm

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Lol this is the DB thread not the therapy corner, your relationships with your families are irrelevant as we aren't talking about you

Thank you. Im skipping over those comments cause i dont give a shit. Just here to read snarky comments about bryan and missy. Lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
User avatar
lidialove29
Informer
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:55 pm
Has thanked: 2606 times
Been thanked: 429 times

Re: DailySpoiledOllie Part 49

Postby ja14 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:21 pm

What kind of sling has missing been wearing? .. I thought someone had mentioned it, but couldn't find it when searching back through the thread.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ja14
Gossiper
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:07 pm
Has thanked: 493 times
Been thanked: 2041 times

Re: DailySpoiledOllie Part 49

Postby Theirmom » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:29 pm

Yeah, no. The Mimi/Missy dynamic is just plain weird. They're enmeshed. People need to stop rejecting their own family closeness onto the Hollisters.
Is it nice to be close to your extended family? Yes.
Is it great when they're around to help? Absolutely.
Is it in any way acceptable for a wife to seriously consider kicking her husband out of the operating room during her c-section so her mom can be at the birth instead? Fuck.No.

Missy's extended family is just that; EXTENDED. She needs to realize, especially as a Christian, that when you get married it's time to leave your family and cleave to your husband. The family dynamic they have is more like a family adopting a new sibling rather than a daughter starting her own nuclear family.
It's weird.





Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
User avatar
Theirmom
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1155
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:54 pm
Has thanked: 650 times
Been thanked: 8423 times

PreviousNext

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], natalka81, Playsinrain

  • Advertisement